Metro Hotel Reviews

7 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

bad smell in the toilet. lack of ventilation in the room and the window cannot be opened as it is stuck by the bed. no proper place to hang clothes. furniture/the hotel looks really old. honestly, I feel like it is more like an old hostel than hotel.

Cleanliness/ Atmosphere: The "comforter" was had random chalky white marks/stains. Gross! The bedsheets had hairs. The room stank. It felt, smelled, and looked like a slum house. Staff: Check:in: The one and only staff member present was super rude! No provocation, just said hello and offered my passport, debit card, and reservation #. He never apologized. When I respectfully asked for new bedsheets, the one employee yelled at me again. Value: Bad- I had to dry-clean all my clothes.

• 11th Apr 2015