Metro Hotel

Good 407 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Jun 2017
6.6

Convenient location next to Paddington. The bedroom and bathroom have seen better days but were clean. Service from reception was fine too.

• natalieykkwan7519
  • Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
26th Jun 2017
5.4

pros: close to paddington and hyde park room was clean cons: arrived at 4pm, but had to wait outside for 10 minutes as reception wasn't there (thank goodness it wasn't raining) narrow dingy staircase up to a room which faced the roof of the adjacent building, with a used mattress and cigarette butts outside breakfast was a basket of bread rolls, string cheese and pot of yoghurt delivered to your room - no hot breakfast or restaurant overall, okay for a night, but not worth 99 pounds/night

15th Jun 2017

Really enjoyed my stay at The Metro. Great location in Paddington and very affordable for a single traveler looking for a single room. Staff was excellent, so friendly and accommodating. Would stay here again if I return to London

• Cyprus, Female, 31-40
9th Jun 2017
2.6

I went at the hotel at 02:00 ringing bells and calling them because I had nowhere to stay since I booked with them. They failed to inform me that there would be nobody to open for me after I already told them by email that my flight had a delay, so I had to look around to find a place to stay (a girl alone with luggage at 02:00) and I had to pay 70£ to another hotel near them. After all that frustration they caused me they had the nerve to send me an email saying that I owe them money.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
1st Jun 2017
7.7

Perfectly functional place to stay, but the place is kept at the lowest possible maintenance (I expect that this is through no fault of the staff there) so don't expect "nice" and definitely not "fancy"

• USA, Couple, 41+
20th May 2017
6.3

The room was very very small. The staff at the hotel were very nice. There was no bathroom in the room. For what we got, I think it was overpriced. But it was a good location, very close to Paddington Station and it was clean.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
9th May 2017

Very friendly staff.

• England, Female, 41+
4th Apr 2017
5.7

Good: located few minutes walk from Paddington train/tube stations, continental breakfast delivered straight to your room, cheap for location. Bad: hotel in need of redecoration/modernisation, variable water temperature/pressure, skanky bathroom, my room had single glazed window on street side of busy/noisy street, rumbles of train throughout night, was refused extra pillow.

19th Mar 2017
7.7

easy to paddington station if you are looking for a place to crash before flying out of heathrow in the morning, but pretty loud at night with all the street activity.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

Nice, quiet, comfortable hotel. My only criticism is that there could be two communal bathrooms for the amount of rooms in the building.