Metro Hotel

7.5
Very Good 394 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017
7.7

easy to paddington station if you are looking for a place to crash before flying out of heathrow in the morning, but pretty loud at night with all the street activity.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

Nice, quiet, comfortable hotel. My only criticism is that there could be two communal bathrooms for the amount of rooms in the building.

6th Feb 2017

I wish I could give more then 100% Value for Money. I've stayed in over 10 properties in London by now and I've never seen such a nice room for this price. Staff was also really nice.

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017
7.7

Great location, very friendly staff, comfortable beds. Cleanliness could be improved, but if you're staying in London briefly and you don't plan to be at the hotel much, the room should suffice.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
8.0

Booked with low expectations, but the hotel was excellent value for money. My room was clean, had basic facilities and while a bit noisy due to traffic outside, the hotel itself wasn't too loud. While the bathroom wasn't great and I originally had difficulty speaking to staff on the phone, they were very friendly. I had to leave early in the morning and breakfast started after I left - so one of the staff, without me even asking, made up a breakfast for me for the morning. Great location too.

• Australia, Couple, 41+
17th Jan 2017
6.6

The hostel was in a good position, but the room was way too small and very tight, but I felt it would be good for only one person.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
24th Dec 2016

My first time in a hostel it was not as bad as I had imagined it would be Everything was clean the staff were very helpful We told one of the staff that our phones died, so he borrowed us his charger til they fully charged He ordered us a cab to our flight which was way cheaper thru him than being overcharged if we found our own on Christmas. He even brought us breakfast the night before so we could eat at morning since it would be served after we left. You just have to ask forthe help Thank you

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Nov 2016
8.0

I am on a student budget and this place is definitely a 'you get what you pay for' type accomodation. Having said that it was very lovely and quaint, and the staff were very accomodating. I only stayed here for one night as I was in transit in London. A few small criticisms - I booked the Metro Hotel and got told that I in fact had a room at their sister hostel called 'Tony's' and had to walk there with a lot of luggage. I was also on the top floor and there were a lot of stairs to get up.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

We enjoyed our stay very much. It is simple, but the rooms are more spacious than we expected. Other reviewers said it needed renovation. However, we never felt uncomfortable and it did not seem like stuff is broken. It was really clean and we had everything we needed - water cooker, towel, tv, ...: It is as good as it gets for the price. The staff is really friendly and the location is perfect, only a few minutes walk from the paddington underground station. Thank you guys!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2016

I enjoyed my stay here, it was very close to the places i wanted to go to and was close to a few nice places to eat. The room was a decent size and the bed very comfy. I thought that the bathrooms could have been a bit nicer and more modern to make the stay a bit more pleasant