Metropol Hostel Berlin Reviews

Mehringdamm 32, Berlin, Germany

The place for breakfast was really dirty when i was there. The hostel its too big so it was very noisy and at 8.30 am were playing music loud. They charge you an extra fee for the blankets and the wifo doesnt work in the rooms.

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Mexico

Clean rooms, but the mens toilet from the corridor were not clean in 2 days. Also, the rooms dont have enough plugs for all the beds. That is a MUST!

Nice staff. Good breakfast. Rooms decent size. Wifi wasn't great though and it was quite far from tourist sites.

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hostel for 3 nights. From the very beginning we did not enjoy our stay at the Metropol hostel. On arrival there were hidden costs, we were charged every day for bed sheets and his was not included in the price when we booked it. We did not find the staff on the front desk friendly at all. The hostel was unclean in both the shared dorms and communal bathrooms. We would not come back to this hostel however absolutely loved Berlin and everything else we did there.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This place was exactly what I was looking for: a normal hostel with good value for money. The beds were fine, the staff was very helpful and the location was perfect! There is a U-bahn stop directly in front of the hostel and within 15 minutes you'll be in the city center. The hostel is located in Kreuzberg, which is in my opinion the most interesting and friendly part of Berlin. Don't expect anything fancy, just expect a proper bed in an awesome location.

• 3rd Jul 2015

The men's bathdroom was dirty most of the time and the WiFi didn't work properly, too slow. The place was average

Bathrooms we're pretty poor.

Definitely wasn't impressed with this hostel and did not feel safe here at all, anyone can just enter the hostel building. Could say I regretted staying for four nights. I didn't enjoy my experience.