Metropol Hostel Berlin Reviews

Mehringdamm 32, Berlin, Germany

This place was exactly what I was looking for: a normal hostel with good value for money. The beds were fine, the staff was very helpful and the location was perfect! There is a U-bahn stop directly in front of the hostel and within 15 minutes you'll be in the city center. The hostel is located in Kreuzberg, which is in my opinion the most interesting and friendly part of Berlin. Don't expect anything fancy, just expect a proper bed in an awesome location.

• 3rd Jul 2015

The men's bathdroom was dirty most of the time and the WiFi didn't work properly, too slow. The place was average

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Bathrooms we're pretty poor.

Definitely wasn't impressed with this hostel and did not feel safe here at all, anyone can just enter the hostel building. Could say I regretted staying for four nights. I didn't enjoy my experience.