Metropolis Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik cad. Terbiyik sok. No:24, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Located in Old Town just a short walk to all the main tourist attractions. It had everything that we needed and the Turkish breakfast was a nice touch. Can't complain about anything except for maybe the tiny shower. I'm almost 6'-5" (1.95m) so that doesn't help.

• 20th Sep 2015

Poor bathroom facilities, fine breakfast, nice staff, great views from the terrace, good rooms, very good location.

Very high quality hostel.

ı have booked only one night in this place than extended for few more nights.Prices for dorm was really cheap and included breakfast could not be better.I would strongly recommend this place specially for the view from the roof and for the cleanliness.Staff will try their best to make sure you having great time!! :)

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Nice quiet hostel with a really good location, close to Blue Mosque.

Good hostel with great staff. Rooms are a bit small with not much space for your bags and the drinks at the bar could be cheaper but we still had a pleasant stay.

• 10th Sep 2015

Very friendly hostel, great location.Really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend.

• 29th Aug 2015

Excellent hostel!! Great views!! Good breakfast, good beds and bathrooms!

• 27th Aug 2015

Great location- access to all sites on foot and lots of places to eat nearby! Awesome roof top terrace, good breaky, helpful staff.

Good location, clean, Wifi worked well.

The reception guy wasnt friendly at all, no information about the city, places to see, like I was bothering him doing my checkin. It wasnt a good start in the hostel. Breakfast was good and room clean

This is by far the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in and the bathrooms are amazing ! It has all the facilities you need in a room and I felt very safe ! Would defiantly stay here again

Amazing hostel, just few minutes walk from blue mosque.Staff were amazing ,they gave me map and explained top attractions, good places to eat etc.They also orginised my transfers ,tour around Turkey ,Turkish Bath. Very good service.Two cleaning lady they kept my room clean and tidy.Breakfast was good too. Overal I did not dissapointed in this place at all and I ll go back in the end of my trip.

• 12th Aug 2015

great roof and great staff

Clean and tidy hostel.Location could not be better.Free breakfast was delicious ( was really good for a hostel ). Special thanks to Johny for amazing free pub crawl.Roof top bar is awesome place for having cold beer and meet with other travelers.I would definetly stay here again.

• 10th Aug 2015