Metropolis Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik cad. Terbiyik sok. No:24, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

entspannte atmosphäre-großartiges Frühstück &grandiose Dachterrasse

• 24th Jul 2015

Great hostel! The rooftop bar is awesome. Friendly staff and located in a quieter part of town. I would recommend this place to my friends.

• 17th Jul 2015

Amazing location, good staff.

Had a brilliant stay at Metropolis. Very clean room and bathrooms.Free breakfast was amazing and the view from the roof was terrific.Its a great spot to met other travelers.Location is handy just 10 minutes from tram stop.Thanks to Johny for amazing Pub Crawl :J

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

Wicked hostel .Amazing staff and location.Amazing view from terrace while you sit, eat, drink and meet, chat with fellow travelers.I would defenetly stay here again.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Spain

We absolutely loved the Metropolis! It is in a great location, within walking distance to all of the main sights (Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Spice Market, Bosphorus, etc). The staff was enormously helpful! The rooftop has an incredible view and is a great place to relax and use the wifi after a long day of walking. I would definitely stay here again.

• 1st Jul 2015

Would definitely stay here again!

Great place. Great staff. Very clean. Showers are very small/narrow.

The beds came made and my bed sheets were changed every day! The hostel was always clean and the breakfast was epic! Wonderful people on reception, lockers for valuables and a terrace with the bosphorous on your right and Hagia Sofia on your left. Met some lovely people and had a great time.

Really comfy bed and clean rooms and bathrooms. Also dorm size was perfect - 6 beds. Very close to the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia but located on a small side street. Staff are helpful with activities to do. Breakfast was beautiful on the roof terrace overlooking the water. Tea and cake served just before sunset - perfect for an afternoon lounge/relax.

Great hostel. Spacious. Free lockers in your room, every bunk has its own outlet and the bathrooms were very clean and decent size. Not really a party hostel but was quiet, had an amazing view and was in a great location. Walking distance to everything. Would definitely stay again.

Amazing staff

• 22nd Jun 2015

Greatly enjoyed my stay here. The place, facilities, and location were great! The staff was very helpful with any needs, especially helping me figure out additional travel plans and logistics. Jonny, in particular, is the man. Highly recommend this place.

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location and nice staff. My only complaint was that we were not able to bring our own wine/beer/spirits to the hostel and therefore had to go to bars around the hostel or go to the hostel bar. Come on guys...

May satu was good, staff was very helpful, and the location is ckose ro many attraction places. The room has good security as we were given personal access card to the room. The only think i wish could have been better was the noise. Out room is close to the rooftop area, so at night it could het noisy because of the bar there. Orher than that i am very satisfied.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Enjoyed my stay very much, easy to meet with other travelers,nice atmosphere, cold beer and shisha on the lovely terrace overlooking boshphorus.Extremely friendly and helpful staff ,even took us to taskim square for pub hopping. Best breakfast I ever had in a hostel , the place is spotless and very safe too..

• 31st May 2015

I had great time at this hostel ( more like a place call home ). All of the staff are just amazing as the people I met during my stay. Breakfast was really good ( young ladies are great). I had wonderful time at the roof top terrace, a place that you dont want to leave with really nice view, people around in a great location.Wi-Fi connection was good they had also a Pc for free.Could not ask for more from this spotless place.

• 25th May 2015

Fantastic hostel. Comfy beds, clean bathrooms, own lockers, plugs and lights. Free and great buffet breakfast on the rooftop terrace. Superb location. All you could ask for from a hostel!

Amazing hostel,Johny , Cesar and Faret made me feel like at home. They are very frindly ,helpful and fun people. I loved roof top terrace, enjoyed free breakfast,free shisha, apple tea , turkish delight. I met with so many nice people in this hostel . Two ladies working there they are keeping the hostel extremely clean .Reading light and plugs by the each bed its really handy! Location is awesome too just few minutes walking to SQ. I would come back to this place!!!

• 23rd May 2015

Das Hostel ist von der Lage und der Sauberkeit wirklich gut. Jedoch die Mitarbeiter sind überaus unfreundlich. Geben sich keine Mühe und haben auch keine lust auf Kontakt. Also ich würde nicht noch einmal in dieses Hostel. Das Frühstück ist normal die Dachterrasse schön aber Hostel Feeling kommt nicht auf Null Atmosphäre. wir hatten an einem Tag kein Wasser und nicht mal dazu waren die Mitarbeiter in der Lage einen darüber zu informieren. Erst nach mehrmaligem Nachhacken hat man eine Auskunft

Thank you for your RW. watershortage wasn't only in our hostel,was for 70% of istanbul and we were'nt warned about it. We suprised that you found our staff unfriendly since our staff are always around and provide events such free tea&cake &turkish delight hrs, free shisha, night outs and pub crawls, even live music at roof top bar but you never joined any of them during 4 night of your stay. Our guests are social,joining in activities met with other travelers &enjoying terrace view&atmoshphere.