Metropolis Sevilla Hostel & Suites Reviews

C/Bajeles 20, Seville, Spain

Really good value apartments. The location's excellent, and it was nice to have a huge TV in our room and a hairdryer ! Staff were always very friendly. The place was overall extremely nice and also had free walking tours around interesting places in Seville. lovely stay!

Definitely this is the perfect place to stay in Seville!!

I went to Sevilla with a friend and the Metropolis apartments were a good choice. They are located right next to the bus station and in a reasonable walking distance to most of the tourist attractions. Wifi was included but signal was very poor and couldn't use it in the end and my friend and I had to share the double bed as we were told the room slept two but not given an option between single or double bed. Apart from these two things I would recommend these apartments.