Metropolitan Reviews

Kadijkplein 16, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The appartment was very great until we saw mice...

so the surprise $150 euro deposit could have been mentioned on the confirmation as this was sprung on me after some trouble getting into Amsterdam from Paris, so i wasn't in the mood to try and find an ATM in a city i have never been to. took about 45 round trip to get back to the apartment, the girl who checked me in seemed confused as to why i didn't have $150 just magically in my wallet, considering how pricy this place was.

Lovely apartment in a great area. Close to main station, a supermarket, bus stops, restaurants and bars. I will definitely be booking this place again if I go back to Amsterdam!

Unfortunately, there was a problem with our booking and Metropolitan was not available. Fortunately however, Mr. Iwan was very kind and brought us to an even nicer, bigger apartment in an excellent location close to Dam Square.

The apartment looks quite nice, but we think the price are too high for the quality. the bed and sheet seems haven't been cleaned atfter last visitors, all pillow and sheets even the curtain are with the stong smell of smoke.btw , the location is good , near the bus stop and the Centeral Station.

v helpful and friendly owners

best type of place to have in amsterdam

View all Amsterdam Apartments