Mi Casa Hostel Reviews

150 mts North from the west corner of I.C.E´s bui, Sabana Norte, San Jose, Costa Rica

Ok for an overnight stop, as it's really close to the airport, not sure i'd want to stay longer there though.

over all good

Good size double room that was clean and tidy. Kitchen facilities were good. Location is approximately 40 minutes walk from city centre but only 25 minutes to Ticabus

Great place, staff were super helpful and friendly and it is in a great location.

Real nice feel to the hostel

It is difficult to get WIFI on the second floor

I swear our bed had bed bugs!! We booked a double room, since it is just my boyfriend and I traveling but the staff gave us a room with 5 single beds..... ???? The shower had no shower head. The free computer use/internet was nice. Also big outside area which was chill. And we liked that they had a well stocked kitchen and pool table!! The hostel was in a nice part of San Jose and they had hostel staff at the front desk 24/7 which made me feel safe. Be sure to bring cash to pay for your room.