9.0
Superb 129 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 129 Total Reviews
Mi Casa Hostel Located at 150 mts North from the west corner of I.C.Es b, Sabana Norte, San Jose.
Costa Rica
San Jose San Jos� 150 mts North from the west corner of I.C.E�s b, Sabana Norte
90% 129
9.9396847 -84.1039681
    Rooms available

• Guatemala, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

Very nice staying at the hostel, lack of power outlets in the shared rooms, besides that everything was fine, staff was nice and the billiard table was entertaining, very close to the national stadium

17th Nov 2016

I booked a private room, as always, and got a 3 bunk bed dorm room to myself, with bathroom in the hallway. So, I always look now to make sure my room in ensuite. The staff was excellent. Good food next door at Gastro Artt. Twelve minutes from my bus stop at Crown Hotel. Twenty minute walk to downtown San Jose. Plenty of shopping, dining, pot of coffee every morning by 8.

• Axel_Vago
  • USA, Male, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

Staff was really helpful and nice.

14th Nov 2016

Solid hostel. Very close to the stadium which was the main reason I selected this particular hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would have returned when I was heading back though San Jose, however they were completely booked. I recommend this place.

22nd Oct 2016

It was nice. Back down the road a bit so quiet. Everyone was helpful and I felt safe. Was not there for long but enjoyed what I had while there

26th Aug 2016

Mi Casa was the best part about our time in San Jose. We got into the airport around 9pm and took a taxi to the hostel. It took us a little bit to find it but once we were there it was great! Isaac at the front desk was so helpful and kind. He spoke English and was able to give us some tips. The breakfast was gallo pinto and eggs and they also had coffee. There is a courtyard with a little bungalow to relax in! We liked this place so much we booked it again for the night we fly out of San Jose.

• Switzerland, Couple, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
7.7

Wir blieben 2 Nächte im Hostel, da uns die Satdt nicht gefallen hat. Das Personal war freundlich und äusserst hilfsbereit. Das Morgenessen war sehr gut (gallo pinto mit plantanen und spiegelei und dazu eine scharfe sauce aus dem Privateigentum der Köchin!). Besser nicht den Shuttle vom/zum Flughafen nehmen. Dieser ist viel zu teuer und wir mussten warten. Taxi oder Bus ist viel, viel billiger! Leider ein bisschen weit vom Zentrum entfernt und im Schlafzimmer hatte es viele (ungefährliche) Tiere.

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Nice hostel, very relaxed atmosphere and the garden/courtyard area makes for a very nice