Mi Casa Hostel Reviews

150 mts North from the west corner of I.C.E´s bui, Sabana Norte, San Jose, Costa Rica

I swear our bed had bed bugs!! We booked a double room, since it is just my boyfriend and I traveling but the staff gave us a room with 5 single beds..... ???? The shower had no shower head. The free computer use/internet was nice. Also big outside area which was chill. And we liked that they had a well stocked kitchen and pool table!! The hostel was in a nice part of San Jose and they had hostel staff at the front desk 24/7 which made me feel safe. Be sure to bring cash to pay for your room.

The guy who worked at night, went up and down the hall making too much noise. He was opening and closing doors etc . With out any concern for people trying to sleep. Then when he was supposed to get me up at 6:30. , he was asleep.

A lovely,friendly oasis of peace, within easy walking distance of central San Jose. The staff were all very helpful and made our stay there most enjoyable.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I had a nice stay at MiCasa, although I only went to sleep there. The Wifi would not work in all the rooms but just in the main reception area. Breakfast was only pancakes and coffee, not even milk, and very repetitive after 10 days stay, but the breakfast lady was very nice. The hostel and room were overall clean, however what I did not appreciate is that for 5 days they never cleaned the room, not even the floor or bathroom, where I had a community of little ants. Staff is nice.