Mi Casa Hostel

Fabulous 140 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 140 Total Reviews

29th Jan 2017

Great hostel! The staff was amazing and it was super clean. Location for me was weird but that could be because I only had one night here. This hostel would be a great home base if you were staying for more than one night. I would stay here again 😀

26th Jan 2017
6.3

This hostel has a few things going for it that I liked. The staff were friendly and helpful. The courtyard was amazing. The breakfast was OK. There were a few thing that don't stack up to other hostels I visited this trip. 1. There was no wifi in the dorm. 2. I am always on edge in hostel when I see ALL the lockers are broken and pried open. I would not stay here again until that is fixed. 3. There was not enough outlets in a 12 bed dorm. 4. Dorm bathroom needs serious cleaning.

27th Dec 2016
6.6

It was obvious that the place is the shadow of what it used to be. Its a nice layout and has good facilities but they are worn down and not well kept. No restaurants near

24th Dec 2016
8.0

Was only here for one night as really just needed a place to sleep before getting out of San Jose. Stayed in the mixed dorm. Facilities were good enough, though instead of A/C they had the window open and I got eaten alive by mosquitos. Room also didn't have plugs, which was annoying. Internet was somewhat spotty, but that's par for the course

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
7th Dec 2016

Las 3 personas del staff súper amables. Vimos el clásico tico de futbol en la sala. Solo me quede una noche pero fue ideal para arreglar todo e ir a puerto viejo. Ubicación excelente, enfrente de un ATM, a pocos mts de un minisuper y muy cerca del parque sabana. Lo único malo fue la regadera, me gusta bañarme con agua caliente pero tal vez porque vengo de una ciudad muy fría jejeje Muy recomendable!!

• Guatemala, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

Very nice staying at the hostel, lack of power outlets in the shared rooms, besides that everything was fine, staff was nice and the billiard table was entertaining, very close to the national stadium

17th Nov 2016

I booked a private room, as always, and got a 3 bunk bed dorm room to myself, with bathroom in the hallway. So, I always look now to make sure my room in ensuite. The staff was excellent. Good food next door at Gastro Artt. Twelve minutes from my bus stop at Crown Hotel. Twenty minute walk to downtown San Jose. Plenty of shopping, dining, pot of coffee every morning by 8.

• Axel_Vago
  • USA, Male, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

Staff was really helpful and nice.

14th Nov 2016

Solid hostel. Very close to the stadium which was the main reason I selected this particular hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would have returned when I was heading back though San Jose, however they were completely booked. I recommend this place.

22nd Oct 2016

It was nice. Back down the road a bit so quiet. Everyone was helpful and I felt safe. Was not there for long but enjoyed what I had while there