Mia Guesthouse Tbilisi Reviews

35-37 Zhiuli Shartava Street, Tbilisi, Georgia

Advertised double room with private bathroom. Did not have such a room. We chose it over a hostel with shared bathroom, when they only had a shared bathroom. Breakfast was varied but too heavy. Owners worked hard but were not experienced. Offered day tours - driver/guide and vehicle - were not trained to provide required information and experience for price charged.

It's so pity to hear you found everything negative about us in your review,as for private bathroom,you had your own private one,maybe not inside the room but only for your use at least & if you wanted it inside your room then you had a option to upgrade your room to Superior Room with extra little higher rate.As for provided city tours,I honestly regret that I offered you 3days tours,especially some off road places where I damaged my new car's parts & then eventually cost me much more afterwards

Friendly staff but not a very good location. Takes about 20 minutes by metro to get. to the centre. Hostel is located on the 4th floor of an unfriemdly looking building and the elevator is scary.

• 27th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for such a good review and especially for the 54% rate,we really deserve such a high rate from you, it was so generous from you,especially after how we treat you here in the guesthouse and teach you everything where and how you should go using your budget money while you were in Georgia. If you didn't like staying with us as we were so far from centre,I have logical question to you why did you extend your stay with 1 more extra night?Why didn't you leave the place immediately?

View all Tbilisi Bed and Breakfasts