Mia Guesthouse Tbilisi Reviews

35-37 Zhiuli Shartava Street, Tbilisi, Georgia

Advertised double room with private bathroom. Did not have such a room. We chose it over a hostel with shared bathroom, when they only had a shared bathroom. Breakfast was varied but too heavy. Owners worked hard but were not experienced. Offered day tours - driver/guide and vehicle - were not trained to provide required information and experience for price charged.

It's so pity to hear you found everything negative about us in your review,as for private bathroom,you had your own private one,maybe not inside the room but only for your use at least & if you wanted it inside your room then you had a option to upgrade your room to Superior Room with extra little higher rate.As for provided city tours,I honestly regret that I offered you 3days tours,especially some off road places where I damaged my new car's parts & then eventually cost me much more afterwards

View all Tbilisi Bed and Breakfasts