Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Bathroom completely dirty. Expected to have a private double room ensuite, but it was a room for four persons (occupied by only me and my friend) but I had to share bathroom with other room - and people who occupied the other room were messy, left bathroom disgustingly dirty, like pigs. I expected to pay cash at check-in, but I was charged directly in my credit card, two days in advance, which I did not want due to Brazilian taxes. I would never reccomend this hostel and would never stay again.

• 9th Nov 2014

The bedrooms are not what they show on the web page, they are dirtier and they gave you the sheets to tie your bed. The TVs at dorms have only 5 channels, and the wi fi signal is also poor! Kitchen is very small and closes at 11 pm, so if you have some food at the fridge (as is usual in a hostel) and you are hungry during the night: SORRY! Breakfast can be an ugly coffee that can be improved a little bit with milk, warm ugly tea with moist cereals. Everything outside!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

They never advertised to bring your own wash clothe,the guy who checked me in told me they don't have wash clothes you have to bring your own, and I was going on a cruise in miami ,the staff said I had to take a cab to the pier,I did some research, found out the bus across from hostel take you right to the pier,,staff should know that, and you get more customers if people knew that

• 8th Nov 2014

Rusty was the absolute best and deserves a raise!!!

• 8th Nov 2014

I'm not one to moan Staff bribe customers with free beer for good reviews Rooms do not look like they do on website Very difficult to get onto top bunk Bathroom gets dirty quickly Private rooms have to go through 9 bed dorm to get to bed and share same bathroom Atmosphere better for groups of people rather than lone travellers If you want to enjoy miami in a decent hostel near the beach with a good party atmosphere with people who are travelling/on holiday go to South beach hostel

Hostel is in a great location - right on South Beach and close to buses to get to downtown. The place is relatively clean, but like any hostel, your experience there is limited to the people you share a dorm with. Unfortunately the hostel allows locals as well as travelers to stay there and there are therefore some less desirable characters that stay there. They didn't overly impact our stay (apart from a big argument at 4am which woke us up). Most of the staff were really helpful and friendly

• 7th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Exelent staff, I had a lot off fun, And the staff re very helpfull, specially nina she absoluly great full with everyone... Thanks you guys. All bikini team I had an wonderful time , and I will absoluly be back.

• 2nd Nov 2014

- Very friendly, helpful and cooperative staff. Problems are always tried to be solved and they gave us a nearly free room upgrade although the wrong room choise had been my fault. - The description of room types on the hostel's website is kind of misleading: private twin, ensuite, .... - The room doors and windows don't look very safe but it seems to work and we did not recognize any problems concerning security. But it's noisy. - The breakfast is okay to start the day but nothing special

• 25th Oct 2014

1. Front Desk/Check in Staff abysmal. Even with confirmed reservations, average check in time is 25 minutes -unless there is an issue. Thee staff need to be trained and far more efficient. 2. Two websites for reservations. I made my reservation on the bikini site and reserved a two bed private room with ensuite bath. I arrive and after the dispute the check in person shows me a link site that has the "actual" rooms. This is a very deceptive practice. 3. Wifi faulty or non existant

• 19th Oct 2014

Chilled but fun vibe here. Our friends who forked out $100s to stay in at the Fontaine Bleu for our friends wedding in Miami were gutted when they saw how great this place was for such a reasonable amount. Great beer selection too!

Don't go by name this is not a good hostel as they have 9 beds plus another room for only one wash and shower room . Beds are three tier and you cannot even sit on them . Not at all comfortable .. My advise avoid it.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • India

Naomi was great to us and blonde bartender! Other staff not so much...upon checking in one of them was like "I am so sick of this place seriously!" Too many old creepy people staying at hostel. Should have age restriction so it is not a cheap place to stay for transients. Kitchen was very dirty and glass on bottom of stairs for whole week, never cleaned. Private double rooms are really nice to stay in. Dorms looked rough and hallway in front of dorms disgusting, dirty clothes all on balcony.

• 9th Oct 2014

I stayed here for a week. Its a good hostel. Just need to sort the security out. Few random people rocking up in rooms.. But the staff are friendly and really good. I would stay here again as i enjoyed it. Good job guys.

Hostel would be good if rooms had an appropriate price. We left the hostel as fast as possible since we could get a hotel room (with comfortable bed, own TV and own bathroom) for almost the same price! The hostel is far from offering you an appropriate value for your money regarding the rooms.

• 8th Oct 2014

Well, a quite nice Hostel, good bar area and a nice atmosphere around the poeple. Both young and old. (staff nice, good looking women) :D:D

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location if you just want to hang around Miami beach and relax. No complaints.

• 5th Oct 2014

The Bikini Hostel is amazing. I came to the right place at the right time. Thank you for such an amazing experience

• 4th Oct 2014

-Stuff is not very informativ and slow -Not enough park places charge 10-15 dollars a day -breakfast just cereals -no wifi in the rooms just outside - to get to the room you need to put a code but the machine wasnt working and so it was always open, but inside the room every 30 seconds the machine made sone wierd sounds ... Not very nice if you try to sleep!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a bonus that the front desk is open 24hrs

• 4th Oct 2014

Hi i am here from more than 10 days...here i found friendly atmospher... i slept in the 9 beds room. The problem in the room is the noise of the door lock...anyway the bikini hostel is very comnfortable!!! thanks!!!

• 1st Oct 2014