Miami Beach Bikini Hostel Cafe & Beer Garden

Fabulous 1837 Total Reviews

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
19th Feb 2017
6.6

Locations is great, walking distance to anywhere on Miami Beach. Was disappointed because the private room was not as advertised. It is actually part of a shared dorm room, so you walk through a room of 10 people who you also share a bathroom with in order to access your room. Didn't try any of the food, but there was free breakfast each morning which was nice (hard boiled eggs, toast, cereal, coffee). Pool & ping pong tables were great, not as much of a party vibe as advertised.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
11th Feb 2017

One of the best Hostels I've visited. The bathrooms could be cleaner. That's it. Thanks.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
10th Feb 2017

Excelente hostel. Jose is the very nice. he helped on everything. Great place and very good location. thanks for all.

• Russia, Male, 25-30
27th Jan 2017
2.0

I was staying at this hostel for just one night and checked out next morning at 8am because i had flight to Dominican Republic at 11am. Guy on reception asked my name, i said yes its me and i was checked out. When i was landing in Dominican Republic i received sms from my bank, they took my money from my credit card for one more night and they also informed me about it on my email. Now i try to get my money back but nobody answer to me.

• angeloabeke
  • USA, Male, 25-30
25th Jan 2017

Great Atmosphere

• Norway, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017
7.4

First receptionist were good, next two I spoke with were either grumpy or preoccupied with mobile phone and did not seem interested to help. Bartenders were pretty much awesome

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
11th Jan 2017
4.3

So many weird people here and dirty everywhere especially the common kitchen completely disgusting . Don't believe the pictures!

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
5.4

I recently stayed at Bikini Hostel and was very surprised by my experience. The place is excellently located but just seems to be under poor management. The rooms are not clean and the AC was broken so it was unbearable to sleep there. The staff didn't seem focused and the manager even checked ppl into our room at 2am left the door wide openned, turned on all the lights, and loudly spoke to the two women who were checking in. At least they refunded part of our money bc we moved out after 1 nite

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
6.0

Our room wasn't in a good condition. It wasn't really clean and the furniture was a little bit run down. In the middle of the night new guests arrived but the door was not working. We woke up by the noise and opened the door. A man from the reception ran into our room without saying anything. We were expecting an explanation and an apology. He didn't even tell us that we had a new code.

• Denmark, All Male Group, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017
4.6

This hostel cheats with their rating by giving out free alcohol to people who give them a high rating. I felt deeply scammed after my stay. Their was no or little atmosphere there as their common area is a sketchy public beer garden with high EDM playing 24(!) hours. People who stay there are not travelers, but families and people locating to Miami. The doors into all of the dorms makes very loud noises every time someone opens or tries to open them up. Please read all reviews before booking!!!