Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great staff,great location.

• 26th Mar 2015

The hostel was very dirty. The mattresses definitely need a replacement. They didn't provide pillow covers. The receptionist was sleeping at 6 am when I needed to check out. Not a great location.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Argentina

booked a two-bed-room, it was tiny with a small window. Had to pass through another room with 8 beds and share the bathroom with all of them. Therefore, the bathroom was a mess and very dirty. We felt really uncomfortable. Breakfast was coffee and cornflakes. Maybe for students going to party during spring break this hostel is okay, but for a couple like us it was just a horror story.

great staff. great people. would stay there again.

There're so many things to complain about this place I don't know where to start. First of all, the photos you see in the website, don't trust on that! I booked a twin private room and photos show a great room with a king size bed, but I got a room with 6 single bed and an old couch. When we got the passcode to open the door for my surprise when I opened it I saw this messy room with stuff inside from other people (computer, bikinis, backpack). We had to wait 1:30hr to finally get in the room!!!

• 15th Mar 2015

I love that they have a refrigerator in each room. Also a great patio with a lot of tables. Plus speedy wifi.

Creaky beds in some rooms are unbearable.

• 13th Mar 2015

This hostel is awesome! It is right near South Beach. There is a whole outside area where they have parties every night and they play beer pong and there is a pool and hot tub as well. Also there is a party organizer who takes you out to different clubs every night so you get the full hostel experience.

• 12th Mar 2015

I was very underserved. The free parking isn't free, is USS 25 per day. The cleaning is horrible.

• 12th Mar 2015

Great atmosphere and amazing staff. Really great place to stay if you are between 20-35 and in Miami.

Very nice place, located not next to the party erea, which is great. It has a nice atmosphere and nice beer garden. They could improve internet access in rooms, its hard to get signal.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Nice staff and nice rooms. I felt comfortable in there and made a lot new friends

The hostel was a great location and the staff awesome. I would stay there again.

I have stayed at several hostels in the south beach Miami area and this one is by far my favorite. I have stayed at Tropics and Miami hostel and both of these close their common areas down by midnight and don't allow any visitors in their common area (must have a wristband) at Bikini they have a beer garden common area where you are welcome to hang out with others at all hours and get drinks all night. Great atmosphere. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Esp Nicole.

• 1st Mar 2015

I thought that the facility was very clean. I enjoyed having a private bathroom, however the water was not hot. One of the bartenders was not very friendly. Other then that I would stay here again.

Wonderful atmosphere! Close to beach, shops and restaurants! Smiling! Very happy because the vibe was so welcoming and comforting!

• 12th Feb 2015

Pretty good location, 15 minutes walk to the south Beach, really good price If you just need a place to leave you stuff and sleep I recomend.. 👍

• 10th Feb 2015

We met different people of the staff, except one blonde really unfriendly woman everyone was nice and helpful. The rooms were full and especially the bathroom was dirty. The problem was, that I slept in a 9 Dorm room, but in the back of the 9er room was another double bed room (it used to be the kitchen in former times) so we had to share one bathroom wit 11 people!! That was annoying and kind of impossible. The "breakfast" was only cornflakes with milk. For everything else you would have to pay

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Nothing for people, who care about cleannes!! But everything is close and reachable within 10-15minutes and bikes are around!

• 31st Jan 2015

We spent 4 nights at the Bikini Hostel. It was the best hostel we've been to in Miami! The staff is always polite and helps you out, no matter what time it is. The 9 dorm bedroom we slept in was clean and had a relaxed atmosphere We'll miss you Bikini Hostel!

• 21st Jan 2015