Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Bikini Hostel is the best hostel i could stay in Miami Beach..Very nice people and the best attention. They give us all we need to be happy and also give us a Coca Cola when we arrived there, ha! A lot of people from everywhere. You can enjoy the Bar, jacuzzi, pool, ping pong table and pool table. Music all day! very nice hostel!! Thanks for everything!!!!

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

I had a private room and it did not feel exactly private with all the people in the room we had to go in before entering our private room. The bathroom showers is very poor... hated it. Bathroom smelt awful constantly with too many people using it. Other than this, it was a fun hostel. Fun vibes and good distance to everything. It is a good place to stop by but not to stay for a while.

• 22nd Aug 2015

This hostel was as clean as what you and your rooms mates keep it, the rooms can get messy with everyone's things left everywhere but the overall hostel was kept, the pool is smaller then it seems in photos although refreshing on a hot day it isn't the cleanest pool you'll ever go in, but then again what do you except for the low price you pay, the doors automatically lock after closing it which is very good as you feel safer, all the people that stayed when I did were friendly and respectful

• 21st Aug 2015

Pretty cool place to have good time

• 17th Aug 2015

everything is fine. but not electricity for everybed

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

I think that I have met amazing people from around the world that now are my friends. Building relationships was possible thanks to a friendly staff and just a very smooth stress free environment. The area of the hostel is pretty convenient having wallgreens and whole foods right in the corner. Such a blast cant complain!

It is the worst hostel I have ever seen in my life. It is made for drug and alcohol addicted people, it's made for sick and gas people. Even police will confirm it. It is dirty and the photos you see on the site are completely fake. No swimming pool, no breakfast: only drunk people vomiting! The staff is composed by crazy and hysteric homosexuals that are rude and unkind. PAY ATTENTION! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION! THEY WILL CHARGE YOU MORE MONEY!

• 12th Aug 2015

lt was the first time to stay in a hostel. l am very happy and luck as l choose Bikini Hostel. l met wonderful staf . for an example Nina, Jose , Hanna are very friendly people, and new guy, Juan is very helpful. l spent great time at Bikini Hostel. Next time l will come with my students from İstanbul.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Accommodations are sub par. Peoples clothing items were stolen. It doesn't seem very safe.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • gabrielabarragan3326

Hanna and the rest of the front desk staff were great.

travelled US for 3 months and worst hostel we stayed in. dirty, staff are rude. says its near the beach....could not be futher away. security is shocking...random people coming into the room in the night. they dont change the codes on the door so anyone can come in. got back one night and somebody in my bed telling me he had paid for the bed when i made the bed and all my stuff was on there?!?! no cleaners in the rooms its so dirty and smells.no staff at reception to help just other random ppl.

Unfortunately this hostel is advertised as something it is not. My boyfriend and myself have been travelling the USA for the past two Months and have stayed in a wide range of hostels however none quite like this one. The swimming pool is unusable, the 9 bed dorm was covered in pubic hairs and had 3 bunk beds on top of each other so a tight squeeze! We left and booked else where. The pictures are a lie.

Great place to be. And to meet new people!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff were not too helpful. Security needs to improve. But decent facilities and close to the beach. They had a few decent activities on the weekend.

Everything was too much better than the expectable from a hostel. The people of the staff were too kind and the atmosphere is really amazing. Will be back there whenever I'll return to this side of the US.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Atmosphere was great, the staff was friendly and nice, free pizza on Tuesday and burgers on Thursday, great hostel!

best hostel we have stayed at and the 3 of us have just traveled the whole states, everyone there is really nice and you become good friends with them. Thanks you for a great time bikini!!

• 19th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel, good restaurant, great many beers for a fair price. The staff are the BEST!!!

I had a good night. The people here are real nice and I will always come here every time I'm in miami

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Liberia

Stayed in a private bedroom which was defined as an ensuite bedroom but that had no bathroom; room was smaller than a match box, people smoked inside the adjoining room and the smoke came all inside so I could barely sleep; you know when someone smoke in an airplane bathroom? Exactly the same smell. They didn't clean the room for five days, the room didn't have keys instead there was a code lock/unlock the door, problem was EVERYBODY had access to the codes. Far from most points of interest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4