Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

bad hotel, horrible treatment the managers from and no customer service

Nice quiet place to stay, I would say overpriced. Takes long time to the beach about 20 min. I would recommend this hostel despite I haven't stayed in other ones.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Great hostel, in a good spot only a short walk to the beach and ocean drive. Met some awesome people, definitely recommended!

The stay was awesome.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • India

No quiet hours. The Beer Garden is 24/7. For our twin room, we had to walk through a dorm room and share a bathroom with its inhabitants (11 people, 1 toilet).

• 16th Aug 2014

Really good hostel, very clean, friendly atmosphere, good all round

• 16th Aug 2014

The staff members were very kind and helpful eventhough alot of the facillities didn't work.

very good hostel! everyone is friendly and helpful. they propose a lot of activities. i really enjoyed time i sped there and i recommend that amazing place!

• 8th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel. It's one a good location en the people that come there are great. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Also the hostel offers plenty of activities. And also really important they got there own bar with really good prices.

• 8th Aug 2014

Cool atmosphere. 24/7 party spirit. Loved it!

Great place, def I would recommend it!!!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

great place to hang around... international crowd, low cost, simple breakfast... VERY GOOD STAFF, very poor AC considering hot Miami climate, unclean rooms due to lost of sand, poor internet, frequent room changes, parking not always guaranteed even though you pay them.

I love this hostel! The location is amazing, only 1 block away from an organic grocer, at least 20 restaurants, and lots of trendy shops...Not to mention it's less than 100 yards off of biscayne bay, offering picturesque views of downtown Miami and it's beautiful skyline. The staff here is beyond friendly, they are all smiles and made me feel at home from the minute I walked in the door, even offered me a free beer, which I certainly did not turn down! After I settled in, I took a seat at the

• 4th Aug 2014

Could not be happier with my decision to stay at the bikini hostel Miami Beach for my first time staying at a hostel. It was conveniently just about 10 minutes walking from South Beach.I was very impressed with their beer garden setup, which made it possible to meet other travellers from all over the world in the bar-hot tub area. The staff were also great, and were fine with completing requests that I made like altering an error from my booking, and printing me coupons for activates.

• 3rd Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Bikini Hostel, great atmosphere to know people and activities organized by the hostel. In addition the staff is very nice and helpful and the location is great, just 15 min walk to the beach.

Barbecue guy wasn't so nice when he had to tell me that barbecue time was already over. Also, Open Bar notice was on black board but barman didn't know about it. I was then informed by reception that it is only for people who is going to the nightclub. When leaving, I asked a cab to the reception. They called a very friendly guy who aren't an official taxi. Not a problem at all except for the fact my Company was going to reimburse me the taxi. So I needed a receipt. The guy helped me.

Brilliant little hostel! The staff was absolutely lovely and the wonderful manager upgraded us to a privat for free. God we must have looked rough :) can highly recommend this!

We love Bikini hostel!!!!!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I had a great experience at Bikini hostel. The location is great - close to restaurants, bars and the beach. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very professional, helpful and friendly. Safe and fun place! Loved it!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Venezuela

A very good place outside for hangingout, with alot of table, apool jaccuzi swimming pool and so on. Very friendly

• 30th Jul 2014