Miami Beach Bikini Hostel Cafe & Beer Garden

7.7
Very Good 1897 Total Reviews

• Cuba, Male, 31-40
23rd May 2017

This is a very nice hotel . Very clean . Staff are very nice people. Mr Jose that work as public relation is very nice.. i feel very good in the hotel

• joel926931369
  • El Salvador, Male, 25-30
7th May 2017

Best Hostel I've ever been in. Staff was excellent, will be back soon.

• adriadespres8636
  • USA, Female, 41+
6th May 2017

If you like making friends from all over the world check out bikinis, chill atmosphere great happy hours, and good hearted staff. Great area to catch the bay view of Miami city skyline.😍

• England, Male, 31-40
4th May 2017
3.1

Fights outside my room at 2am. 11 people sharing one bathroom. Police turning up to evict people. Loud music from the hostel 7:30am to 0100am Rotten eggs as part of the free breakfast. Given a parking ticket by the hostel when I had paid for the parking. I booked out two days early with no refund. Wifi was ridiculously poor and would kick you off every 2 mins. The only thing worse than staying here would be sleeping on the streets.!

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

In my first experience in a hostel, the excellent pass! Very nice people deal, all very clean and tidy. It has a very good price, I ordered online and received them without problems! I hope to return soon, 100% recommendable !!

• USA, Male, 31-40
24th Apr 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at the bikini hostel in south beach. It is a lot of fun with a very friendly staff. The food and drinks stay open late and it is a very fun vibe in the outdoor community area. Thank yyou For the good times and memories.!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

A fun place to be. Nice and close to the beach. Hope to come again next year

• Canada, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2017
2.9

Not what I expected at all for $400 US for two days! I am an experienced traveler and have stayed at plenty of hostels and this one for sure was the worst I've stayed at. First of all parking is absolutely terrible you can pay an extra $20 to park in the alley. We got our sheets which believe it or not had blood stains on them. Our door to our room was easy to break into therefore we carried our bags every time we left. It was so dirty my bf and I shared a bed and used our towels as sheets.

• jorgebisono9247
  • USA, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

I've enjoyed my stay at the bikini hostel. I met wonderful people. The staff is always there for your needs. I recommend this hostel to anyone that want to have fun and get high.

• miguelfana1790
  • USA, Male, 41+
16th Apr 2017

Bikini bar and Hostel is about SoBe, but just a bit far from the center of the action and the beach.. Great place to meet and socialize with people from different countries, Located on West Ave and 13th St, there are bus stops just about less than 25 feet away on West avenue, and another on Alton Road and 12 st. Local buses a .25 cents, can move you around town . It is possible to take the bus Route 150, to the airport for $2.25 . ask the staff for information.