• 1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

8.1
Fabulous 1,824 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,824 Total Reviews
Miami Beach Bikini Hostel Cafe & Beer Garden Located at 1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 33139 1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach
81% 1824
25.7837202 -80.1420021
    Rooms available

• Norway, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017
7.4

First receptionist were good, next two I spoke with were either grumpy or preoccupied with mobile phone and did not seem interested to help. Bartenders were pretty much awesome

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
11th Jan 2017
4.3

So many weird people here and dirty everywhere especially the common kitchen completely disgusting . Don't believe the pictures!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
6.0

Our room wasn't in a good condition. It wasn't really clean and the furniture was a little bit run down. In the middle of the night new guests arrived but the door was not working. We woke up by the noise and opened the door. A man from the reception ran into our room without saying anything. We were expecting an explanation and an apology. He didn't even tell us that we had a new code.

• USA, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

I would highly recommend the hostel. The facilities are in a prime location in the Miami Beach area and the prices are very reasonable. The only thing I didn't like was that the rooms were a little hot because the ac wasn't working but it was fixed. The staff if very approachable and easy to talk too.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016
4.6

This hostel has been the worst experience that me and my partner have had in the last 3 months of our travels throught south central and now north America. 1st night tresspasser cops came in mornjng 2nd food and drinks stolen from fridge was only in it for 2 hours 3rd night random guy came into our private room at 5am in the morning They have local people who stay more like a cheap motel with a bar Soo expensive Rooms are loud AF they are all right nxt 2 the beer garden not as adver

24th Dec 2016

Because I met some good roommates there, I won't rate low . the bathroom...when I wanted to use toilet, i saw po...after I had breakfast. But be careful your stuff .

• Aruba, Male, 41+
22nd Dec 2016

Very highly recommended if I visit Miami again I will return to bikini hostel

• Cuba, Male, 31-40
21st Dec 2016

Great PLACE. FRIENDLY STAFF. GREAT LOCATION. BREAKFAST WAS PLENTIFUL. VERY CLEAN. TV ACCESS. I WAS GENERALLY VERY PLEASED. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at bikini hostel. The staffs are friendly room is comfortable and loved the atmosphere. The travelers I met during my stay for a week was amazing. Lots if cool people from all over the places.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

Excellent value and a short walk to the beach. Staff is amazing and I highly recommend this spot.