Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Enjoyed staying at the hostel. The staff is wonderful.

• 14th Apr 2015

Location was off the crowded strip, and gave me a chance to wander the neighborhood to and from the beach

• 10th Apr 2015

Really good experience!!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Spain

The staff who was working the night we stayed was extremely unfriendly and she was not helpful at all. I don't remember her name but she was a short girl with curly brown/red hair. First we waited for at least 20 minuets to get checked in while she just walked away and did not tell us how long to wait and where she was going. Then after she returned, she was very impatient at answering our questions. In fact, she did not explain to us how to open the stupid hostel. In general, the worst hostel.

Bikini Hostel has a friendly and familiar atmosphere. Located nearby South Beach on 12th street. The rooms are livable. You should have in mind that the hostel offers different room standard, 9 bed rooms, 6 bedroom, dubbel room etc. So its something for every price class. The staff is helpful and service minded, you don’t have to ask twice to get help. They have both free pizza and bbq night once a week to offer their guest. Overall I would come back, it’s a cheap living and great location.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Great spot to enjoy South Beach and save a buck . The tiki bar is awesome and the staff are warm and welcoming.

• 29th Mar 2015

5 Min Walk to Whole Foods. 7 min walk to the beach! 20 min cab ride into city with traffic (we were there during music week). Staff was willing to help at anytime! They also call dependable cab services for you and of course uber is easy to use as well.

• 26th Mar 2015

Great staff,great location.

• 26th Mar 2015

I didnt got the room I booked, payment was crewed up, lots of noise at night. Thankgod the facilities and atmosphere were good.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here during the Ultra Music Festival week. And cheers to Kim behind the bar for putting up with me haha (tell her shane the aussie says hi). The place isn't quite on south beach but it is only a 20 min walk to Ocean Dv. The people I met from all over the world were awesome. And the chicken wings were good too.

The hostel was very dirty. The mattresses definitely need a replacement. They didn't provide pillow covers. The receptionist was sleeping at 6 am when I needed to check out. Not a great location.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Argentina

booked a two-bed-room, it was tiny with a small window. Had to pass through another room with 8 beds and share the bathroom with all of them. Therefore, the bathroom was a mess and very dirty. We felt really uncomfortable. Breakfast was coffee and cornflakes. Maybe for students going to party during spring break this hostel is okay, but for a couple like us it was just a horror story.

great staff. great people. would stay there again.

There're so many things to complain about this place I don't know where to start. First of all, the photos you see in the website, don't trust on that! I booked a twin private room and photos show a great room with a king size bed, but I got a room with 6 single bed and an old couch. When we got the passcode to open the door for my surprise when I opened it I saw this messy room with stuff inside from other people (computer, bikinis, backpack). We had to wait 1:30hr to finally get in the room!!!

• 15th Mar 2015

I love that they have a refrigerator in each room. Also a great patio with a lot of tables. Plus speedy wifi.

Creaky beds in some rooms are unbearable.

• 13th Mar 2015

Good value for money hostel compared to others in the south beach area. Decent facilities on site and a good atmosphere.

• 12th Mar 2015

This hostel is awesome! It is right near South Beach. There is a whole outside area where they have parties every night and they play beer pong and there is a pool and hot tub as well. Also there is a party organizer who takes you out to different clubs every night so you get the full hostel experience.

• 12th Mar 2015

I was very underserved. The free parking isn't free, is USS 25 per day. The cleaning is horrible.

• 12th Mar 2015

Great atmosphere and amazing staff. Really great place to stay if you are between 20-35 and in Miami.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4