Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Once again my stay at Bikini Hostel was incredible. The staff was very welcoming, the atmosphere was respectful, and rooms in immaculate condition. Highly recommend and of course will definitely stay again! :)

I really enjoyed my stay there. Its a really clean and fun place to stay. they even have a hot tub and a pool.

• Japan

OMG…. What a great experience !!! I had the opportunity to stay at Bikini hostel and I met a lot of great friends, travelers and the staff. Great coffee, amazing activities during the night and the most friendly and accommodating staff. If you travel here please ask for JOSE… this guy will do your experience even better. He knows the area, places to go, restaurant and also he can tell you where to park for free… JOSE was the guy that made my trip fantastic. I definitely will come back. :-)

• Ecuador

I have had a fantastic time and made some awesome life friends. Thank you for being awesome and hospitable. Keep up the good work Bikini Hostel. I will be back for sure and recommend you to everyone.

• 23rd Jun 2015

PERFECT location. 2 blocks from a park with basketball courts, baseball fields, tennis courts, soccer field and a track. 10 minute walk to beach and a minute walk to Whole Foods. Fun atmosphere and the most inexpensive hostel I've stayed in so far. Check this place out

• 23rd Jun 2015

Never before I had a great and wonderful time like I has in bikinI hostel, the amazing service that I got from Miss Maria and Mr.José was make me feel more confortable than in my home.I apreciate a lot that great time for me at hotel.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Uruguay

My "private" room that I paid $60 for was really a small orm with bunk beds, which had not been cleaned. One still had someone's dirty sheets on it, and the other was covered in hair, crumbs, etc. Also, the door code had not been changed, so the person who had stayed in the room the night before still knew the code to get into my room, so in theory he could have gotten in and stolen my stuff--I paid extra for a private room to avoid having to put stuff in a locker. Other than that, fine!

• 19th Jun 2015

The social aspect of the hostel. I made lots of friends, and had a great time. The free hostel barbeque was really good. A great place to meet new people and handy to all southbeach attractions. I would stay again.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

The staff was amazing! So friendly, so helpful, so generally great! The facilities were not as clean as in the pictures, and the lockers could definitely be much bigger.

Some staff me members were Amazon some where not so good. I wouldn't say it's possible to use the pool its kind of just in he corner like a big tub of water I didn't even realise it was a pool. The beds where hot so nice I wanted a mixed room I got a room with all men and myself then the kind guy at reception sorted that for me. Rooms was clean sofas in room were dirty didn't even want to sit on them l. Overall it's okay accommodation for a few days free breakfast is cornflakes abs boxed milk.

An amazing and friendly place to be in Miami Beach. Awesome location, lots of activities, excelente staff. I will go back as many times as I can. Food is nice too, prices are fair and environment is GREAT. Free shuttle just accross the street that will take you to Lincon Rd. or Publix (5th ave). Also the Local Bus (costs only 25 cents) that can take you closer to the beach. LOVE IT!!

• 10th Jun 2015

物无所值,条件跟价位有很大的差距,希望能在赚钱的同时,搞好配套设施建设!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • China

Good to have those comforts again after a few months in central

Nice place, everything so good, its clean & sabe, staff frienly

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Israel

From previous reviews this seemed like a party spot but we found the opposite. No one tried to connect with others and the party scene was slow. The bedrooms were average and the third bunk was so high. Not to bad on location, 10 min walk to Ocean drive.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Beccah08
  • New Zealand

Excellent! Affordable place, with grat ambience and friendly staff.

• 6th Jun 2015

staff was amazing. Had beer. great place to start my backpack trip of the USA.

Cockroaches (about 4 or 5) crawling over the floor in the lounge room and no one seemed to be bothered by it. The staff were not particularly accommodating when it came to using a foreign debit card. The free breakfast was a decent mix of cereals and coffee. The beds were comfortable, but the dorm didn't have sufficient space to store a suitcase, instead taken up by a giant sofa and an armchair.

• 18th May 2015

I liked it very much! Everyone working and staying there was friendly and had a great attitude. Clean and perfect place to stay with friendly people. Good location with a bus stop right across the street and very convenient. I will definitely go back!

• 14th May 2015
  • Sweden

The pictures on the website are a bit misleading and the rooms are smaller and scuzzier than shown. The beds are old spring beds. It looks as if the place hasn't been renovated for 20 years. But it's a 15 minute walk from the beach, which is fair. So, given the price, the place is ok. But for our next trip to Miami beach, we'll look elsewhere first and only return to this place if nothing better is available.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4