Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I have stayed at several hostels in the south beach Miami area and this one is by far my favorite. I have stayed at Tropics and Miami hostel and both of these close their common areas down by midnight and don't allow any visitors in their common area (must have a wristband) at Bikini they have a beer garden common area where you are welcome to hang out with others at all hours and get drinks all night. Great atmosphere. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Esp Nicole.

• 1st Mar 2015

I thought that the facility was very clean. I enjoyed having a private bathroom, however the water was not hot. One of the bartenders was not very friendly. Other then that I would stay here again.

Wonderful atmosphere! Close to beach, shops and restaurants! Smiling! Very happy because the vibe was so welcoming and comforting!

• 12th Feb 2015

Pretty good location, 15 minutes walk to the south Beach, really good price If you just need a place to leave you stuff and sleep I recomend.. 👍

• 10th Feb 2015

We met different people of the staff, except one blonde really unfriendly woman everyone was nice and helpful. The rooms were full and especially the bathroom was dirty. The problem was, that I slept in a 9 Dorm room, but in the back of the 9er room was another double bed room (it used to be the kitchen in former times) so we had to share one bathroom wit 11 people!! That was annoying and kind of impossible. The "breakfast" was only cornflakes with milk. For everything else you would have to pay

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Nothing for people, who care about cleannes!! But everything is close and reachable within 10-15minutes and bikes are around!

• 31st Jan 2015

We spent 4 nights at the Bikini Hostel. It was the best hostel we've been to in Miami! The staff is always polite and helps you out, no matter what time it is. The 9 dorm bedroom we slept in was clean and had a relaxed atmosphere We'll miss you Bikini Hostel!

• 21st Jan 2015

I moved to Bikini Hostel after staying at Miami Beach traveller's Hostel for a few days - and was really glad I escaped the nonstop Teenager-Partying there! So the rooms at Bikini's aren't cleaned four times a day and depending on what room you get, you might have a quite old, worn out bathroom. BUT the atmosphere was great, this is a real hostel, with relaxed, grown up solo-travellers. A nice beergarden to hang out and very friendly staff that doesn't charge you for every tiny Thing.

Mattress very thin. not enough lockers in my room (9 beds, 8 lockers). room very crowded, really messy (my be caused by the guests though)

Nice place! Not too clean, but awesome atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff! Beergarden is a perfect place to hang out or have party!

Cindy was very niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! the atmosphere is great and had a great time here. the rooms are okay but the bar is a little expensive but the bartenders are beautiful especially Kim1.

Bikini Hostel is a great hostel, I stayed there for four nights and had a great time. The staff is friendly and helpful. The 'Biergarten' is a perfect place to chill and meet other travelers. The rooms are clean, and every room has its own fridge. The hostel has a good location, you can walk to he beach and you can also reach other sights. I deeply recommend this hostel.

• 5th Jan 2015

I didn't expect to spend the most quiet night of my life when I booked a bed in a 9-person dormitory, but actually I think I never slept so hardly in any hostel I've ever been. The ACE was incredibly loud, and the doorlock makes so much noise it awakes everyone everytime someone enters or leaves the room.

Loved it! Met wonderful people and was happy the entire time! Lots of beautiful Swedish people there. I will go back one day.

• 2nd Jan 2015

The Hostel canceled my reservation one week before arrival, for a New Years eve stay although I booked 6 months in advance and ignored further email correspondance. Beware of staying at this hostel!

• 2nd Jan 2015

The morning after I arrived I was told to move rooms after a long trip and very little sleep with no prior warning. There was no policy that said I had to move. I was threatened to have to police called on me if I didn't change rooms. The staff person Vanessa was overly rude and disrespectful to me. I was told I would get compensation but never received any. There is not enough characters to explain everything in this little box. Please contact me and I would love to go in depth about it.

• 31st Dec 2014

They cancelled my booking in the last minute and ask me to get a refund from hostelworld , that i never got because they mixed up my booking. what is that?

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

i spent a really good time hopa to come again

Great place and easy to walk around in miami beach

Private room wasn't ensuite and was a room off a dorm.

• 12th Dec 2014