Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Unfortunately this hostel is advertised as something it is not. My boyfriend and myself have been travelling the USA for the past two Months and have stayed in a wide range of hostels however none quite like this one. The swimming pool is unusable, the 9 bed dorm was covered in pubic hairs and had 3 bunk beds on top of each other so a tight squeeze! We left and booked else where. The pictures are a lie.

Great place to be. And to meet new people!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff were not too helpful. Security needs to improve. But decent facilities and close to the beach. They had a few decent activities on the weekend.

It's an excellent hostel, l or extend my stay a few times now, I love Miami and Bikini Hostel, Hannah, Rusty, Maria and Nina have been excellent at reception, drinks at the Beer Garden are fun and the food is good, try the Nachos with guacamole, add cheese and chicken, Kim's recommendation, for those Pescatarian lovers the fish sandwich that Jackie recommended was delish'! The Bikini Burger was pretty awesome as well. Angelina was always checking up to make sure everything was good. Amazing!

Everything was too much better than the expectable from a hostel. The people of the staff were too kind and the atmosphere is really amazing. Will be back there whenever I'll return to this side of the US.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Atmosphere was great, the staff was friendly and nice, free pizza on Tuesday and burgers on Thursday, great hostel!

best hostel we have stayed at and the 3 of us have just traveled the whole states, everyone there is really nice and you become good friends with them. Thanks you for a great time bikini!!

• 19th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel, good restaurant, great many beers for a fair price. The staff are the BEST!!!

I had a good night. The people here are real nice and I will always come here every time I'm in miami

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Liberia

Stayed in a private bedroom which was defined as an ensuite bedroom but that had no bathroom; room was smaller than a match box, people smoked inside the adjoining room and the smoke came all inside so I could barely sleep; you know when someone smoke in an airplane bathroom? Exactly the same smell. They didn't clean the room for five days, the room didn't have keys instead there was a code lock/unlock the door, problem was EVERYBODY had access to the codes. Far from most points of interest.

I have stayed in many hostels in out beach and bikini is by far the most welcoming. Everyone at he front desk is extremely helpful and very friendly, and the bartenders will brightened your day. Great food, pool, pool tables and a great crowd!

• 24th Jun 2015

Once again my stay at Bikini Hostel was incredible. The staff was very welcoming, the atmosphere was respectful, and rooms in immaculate condition. Highly recommend and of course will definitely stay again! :)

I really enjoyed my stay there. Its a really clean and fun place to stay. they even have a hot tub and a pool.

• Japan

OMG…. What a great experience !!! I had the opportunity to stay at Bikini hostel and I met a lot of great friends, travelers and the staff. Great coffee, amazing activities during the night and the most friendly and accommodating staff. If you travel here please ask for JOSE… this guy will do your experience even better. He knows the area, places to go, restaurant and also he can tell you where to park for free… JOSE was the guy that made my trip fantastic. I definitely will come back. :-)

• Ecuador

I have had a fantastic time and made some awesome life friends. Thank you for being awesome and hospitable. Keep up the good work Bikini Hostel. I will be back for sure and recommend you to everyone.

• 23rd Jun 2015

PERFECT location. 2 blocks from a park with basketball courts, baseball fields, tennis courts, soccer field and a track. 10 minute walk to beach and a minute walk to Whole Foods. Fun atmosphere and the most inexpensive hostel I've stayed in so far. Check this place out

• 23rd Jun 2015

I booked a "Single Private Ensuite." An ensuite room is supposed to have it's own private bathroom, and a private room is supposed to be private. When I arrived, I found out that mine was to be a TINY room, INSIDE of a shared dorm (I had to walk through the dorm to get to my room) and I was to share the bathroom with everyone in the dorm. I didn't stay. Hostel clerk was very unpolite despite my jolly mood, and I'm still trying to get a refund. The hostel manager is impossible to reach.

Never before I had a great and wonderful time like I has in bikinI hostel, the amazing service that I got from Miss Maria and Mr.José was make me feel more confortable than in my home.I apreciate a lot that great time for me at hotel.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Uruguay

My "private" room that I paid $60 for was really a small orm with bunk beds, which had not been cleaned. One still had someone's dirty sheets on it, and the other was covered in hair, crumbs, etc. Also, the door code had not been changed, so the person who had stayed in the room the night before still knew the code to get into my room, so in theory he could have gotten in and stolen my stuff--I paid extra for a private room to avoid having to put stuff in a locker. Other than that, fine!

• 19th Jun 2015

The social aspect of the hostel. I made lots of friends, and had a great time. The free hostel barbeque was really good. A great place to meet new people and handy to all southbeach attractions. I would stay again.

• 18th Jun 2015