Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

The staff was amazing and useful, great atmosphere met amazing travelers from all over had a great experience and breakfast in the morning... Thank you!!

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Israel

Good hostel ^^

Good atmosphere and excellent location. Don't go for the en suite! It's not worth the additional cost and the bathroom is shared anyway. Very good bar there and nice terrace. Extremely good for people in their 20ies. People in their 30ies might think the environment is a bit too young!

Amazing place, the girl Cindy who works in the reception is very helpful and friendly, i had a great time staying at bikini hostel. i will always come back just because of Cindy!

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Bikini Hostel. The dorms were good, safe and comfortable. The atmosphere was really great, always something going on in the evening. The concierge Kayla was awesome, she organised a day of jet skiing and paddle boarding which was the highlight of my stay. I would very much recommend staying here and seeing Kayla for fun excursions. Thank you Bikini Hostel for a great time in Miami :)

• 15th Sep 2014

Booked a private room and to get there we had to cross a room for 9 pp (Guys only) and we shared a bathroom again. Would not stay there again, found a different hostel with real private rooms for same price closer to beach and everything. Would only recommend for ppl how don't want a private room. Bed was bunk bed.

The thought of spending the night in a room with 4 perfect strangers sounded like the worse idea EVER to me. My co-worker Sanjay had done this sort of thing before and he insisted that all would be well. WOW! Staying at Bikini Hostel turned out to be the BEST idea ever :) I was so wrong about Hostels. The staff is wonderful, they know how to greet and treat exhausted travelers from far away places. Bikini is a very clean well run establishment. I felt safe here. I've met so many interesting

• 12th Sep 2014
  • vthomas1348

You can't change your prices last minute when someone decides to extend their reservation. also the bunk beds in the 4 person mixed room squeaked very loudly every time you turned. the AC was up way to high and it was freezing in the rooms.

i've been to a lot of great worldly hostels so my opinion is biased but this hostel is great for partying and meeting others that like to do so. The common area is great for this. Has a hot tub, a pool, lobby and wifi in those areas only. Also the free food cook outs was great. Had two free burgers my last night and apparently i missed out on free pizza the night before. Anyway. The dorm rooms are kind of stale and generic with metal bunk beds and plastic mattresses but yeah it's no 5 star hotel

Strange man sleeping in female dorm when i checked in. Very poor security and made me wonder how many people that has the codes for the doors? Did not sleep in worry about who else would enter the room during the night and couldnt get out of that place fast enough at first daylight.

Really enjoyable and comfy! There was even microwave and fridge on the dorm, besides the ones from the shared kitchen.They also have a nice bar and interesting events... The only thing is that the wifi was really bad in my dorm.

From the staff to the house guests, everyone was super cool and friendly. I felt safe leaving my things in the room. It was great meeting new people from all around the world and hanging out in the beer garden. Whether you're a local or traveling, I would definitely make the means to stop by and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere! AND it's only about 15 minutes from the beach, the shops and numerous clubs.

• Lithuania

Overall a good hostel, very social with a big outdoor bar area which is busy every night. Location is also good for the price, about 15min walk to the beach and plenty of food outlets nearby. Staff upon arrival were not very helpful. The young girl that checked us in gave us minimal information and was unable to answer basic questions. Security also could be improved as people from other hostels were using kitchen facilities when we were. Overall we would go back as it is good value for money

• New Zealand

Beautiful oasis. Laid back environment.

• 7th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed staying here, great staff and an awesome atmosphere, really good value for money.

• 6th Sep 2014

I liked here so much. Thats way I added another ten more days.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Azerbaijan

I loved the place. I arrived at night and the beer garden lights were on. The atmosphere felt great!!! The staff is very attentive and considerate. Even after check out they let me take a shower before going to the airport! I got to enjoy a day at the beach before leaving thanks to their helpfulness. One negative point: I asked them to call a cab to take me to the airport, and they called an unregistered driver who charged more than regular taxi fare.

The "free breakfast" was just stale cereal. Food wasn't good but the alcohol was cheap. The staff weren't very helpful and didn't seem to know what was going on. It was good there was a fridge and microwave in the room and a TV

A 10 min walk to South Beach but a nice hostel and they do a good job of putting on events every night to compensate for being a little distance from the strip. An affordable option.

Staff was very patient and professional. Atmosphere was why I came here and atmosphere was what I got! Great Times! Great Weather! Great New Friends! Rooms were cleaned daily. Patio and Pool were well maintained Daily. Coffee and Breakfast was always available in the a.m. Tuesday Pizza and Thursday Burgers and Dogs were Awesome!

• 31st Aug 2014