Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

From the staff to the house guests, everyone was super cool and friendly. I felt safe leaving my things in the room. It was great meeting new people from all around the world and hanging out in the beer garden. Whether you're a local or traveling, I would definitely make the means to stop by and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere! AND it's only about 15 minutes from the beach, the shops and numerous clubs.

• Lithuania

Overall a good hostel, very social with a big outdoor bar area which is busy every night. Location is also good for the price, about 15min walk to the beach and plenty of food outlets nearby. Staff upon arrival were not very helpful. The young girl that checked us in gave us minimal information and was unable to answer basic questions. Security also could be improved as people from other hostels were using kitchen facilities when we were. Overall we would go back as it is good value for money

• New Zealand

Beautiful oasis. Laid back environment.

• 7th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed staying here, great staff and an awesome atmosphere, really good value for money.

• 6th Sep 2014

I liked here so much. Thats way I added another ten more days.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Azerbaijan

I loved the place. I arrived at night and the beer garden lights were on. The atmosphere felt great!!! The staff is very attentive and considerate. Even after check out they let me take a shower before going to the airport! I got to enjoy a day at the beach before leaving thanks to their helpfulness. One negative point: I asked them to call a cab to take me to the airport, and they called an unregistered driver who charged more than regular taxi fare.

The "free breakfast" was just stale cereal. Food wasn't good but the alcohol was cheap. The staff weren't very helpful and didn't seem to know what was going on. It was good there was a fridge and microwave in the room and a TV

A 10 min walk to South Beach but a nice hostel and they do a good job of putting on events every night to compensate for being a little distance from the strip. An affordable option.

Staff was very patient and professional. Atmosphere was why I came here and atmosphere was what I got! Great Times! Great Weather! Great New Friends! Rooms were cleaned daily. Patio and Pool were well maintained Daily. Coffee and Breakfast was always available in the a.m. Tuesday Pizza and Thursday Burgers and Dogs were Awesome!

• 31st Aug 2014

We arrived late in the evening, around 10pm and went to check in, however for some reason our booking had been cancelled - it showed up on the system but as a cancelled booking with no additional notes attached. However, the reception staff soon sorted this out and we were found accommodation for the entirety of our stay. I believe this was a fault with the system, whether it was HostelWorld's or the Hostels system, I don't know. But in the end a very pleasant stay at Bikini Hostel.

• 28th Aug 2014

the pictures of the hostel may make people not want to stay in your hostel though it is an amazing place. when you look at the pics it doesnt look like that.

Nice quiet place to stay, I would say overpriced. Takes long time to the beach about 20 min. I would recommend this hostel despite I haven't stayed in other ones.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Great hostel, in a good spot only a short walk to the beach and ocean drive. Met some awesome people, definitely recommended!

The stay was awesome.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • India

No quiet hours. The Beer Garden is 24/7. For our twin room, we had to walk through a dorm room and share a bathroom with its inhabitants (11 people, 1 toilet).

• 16th Aug 2014

Really good hostel, very clean, friendly atmosphere, good all round

• 16th Aug 2014

The staff members were very kind and helpful eventhough alot of the facillities didn't work.

very good hostel! everyone is friendly and helpful. they propose a lot of activities. i really enjoyed time i sped there and i recommend that amazing place!

• 8th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel. It's one a good location en the people that come there are great. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Also the hostel offers plenty of activities. And also really important they got there own bar with really good prices.

• 8th Aug 2014

Amazing place. Amazing staff. Rusty and Nina were two of the friendliest most helpful staff I've encountered in my travels. They made sure everything was comfortable and convenient. Highly recommend

• 6th Aug 2014