Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Bedbugs, wifi only in Lobby, dirt all over the place, pincode doors, everyone can go into your room.. nice employees tho

Wonderful, super friendly and helpful Staff! Great Room!

• 25th Jul 2014

Had a lovely time at the Bikini hostel. Only complaint is the bunk beds - bottom bunk fine, top bunks get no airconso it is boiling hot and they are extremely squeaky with every movement! My friend and I ended up putting a mattress on the floor every night and sleeping top and tail. The beer garden is definetly the highlight... Amit has a really great menu :)

Has lot more potential. Activities; said they have all these drinking games and that didn't see one that the 'crawl' guy is meant to organise (More interested in talking to his friends who regular turn up than g'ing up people to go out) . Beds and room where great and pool and spa were great to have as well, fridge in the room major bonus. Some more cooking utensils in the kitchen wouldn't go astray either.

Good facilities, staff are helpful and the rooms are HUGE and so clean!!! Few strange people hanging around and the nights out are overpriced but otherwise it's really good!

This was my first hostel experience in which things were stolen from me in my room. I also overheard that people experienced previous guests walk into their private room because they know the passcode on the doors. Since there are no keys, and the hostel allows short-term living situations, this apparently happens a lot. This was also the first place that the club promoters acted like arrogant a**holes and treated people disrespectfully. It may be a fun party, but I wouldn't stay here again.

Great night activities and staff extremely helpful. Security is great and clean hostel. Own private room in dorm was great although one of the beds was a sofa and not comfortable. Location is good and it is easy to catch transport to beach etc.

Really good hostel if you like to party. The beer garden is the perfect place to meet people to go out with, clubs and bars are within walking distance. You can reach the beach and Ocean Drive by a local bus for 25c or by walking 7 blocks. Don't take the private rooms. It's not worth the extra money. They're tiny and you have to cross a dorm to get to your room. Also they have windows out to the beer garden. So it can be pretty loud until next morning. The breakfast consisted only of cereals.

We loved the private room with kitchen space that we rented for 3days. The bed was so comfortable! Great atmosphere in the bar with pool table, hottub and ping pong!

the place is cool with awesome amenities for a hostler - its literally open 24- hours- i like it :^)

The staff at the hostel was the rudest people I have ever met in staying with a hostel. They seem to have no desire to help the clients. I witnessed the maintenance guy yelling at a customer for unplugging a cord so he could charge his computer. The location is far away from all things to do and the atmosphere at the hostel is nonexistent. Save your time and money and book a hostel somewhere else. The one good thing I will say is the staff at the bar was exceptionally great!

Met some great people here and had a great time, didn't want to leave. The hostel itself is ok and location is a bit out of the way, but the atmosphere more than made up for it. Enjoyed my stay here.

The room and bathroom wasn't really clean and the beds were stapled close on each other. The atmosphere and people were nice!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

This place has gone down hill a bit since it about a couple years ago, when they opened the bar up to the outside public it completely killed the environment imo

I expected to spend four night at Bikino, but they show on the internet a type of room, very beautiful. However, when I arrived there it was a room totally different!!!!! I asked for a private room and they put me on a shared room with 8 other men! And when I complened about it, the receptinist, Cindy who is a child and dont know how to help a client, triet me very bad and dont even tried to call the manager. She respond me "you have to read with attention the information" I will never come back

• 4th Jul 2014

my trip was cut short due to some unexpected things happening in Miami, but this was an awesome place to be.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Russia

Great place to stay. Not to far from the strip. About an $8.00 taxi ride

• 3rd Jul 2014

I stayed at the hostel for 2 weeks in july 2014. The rooms were spacious with couches and flat screen Tv AC ,we had our own bathroom for a 6 bed dorm. The beach is 15 minutes away from the hostel. You get in the bed room with a digit code. Always people hanging out at the pool and the beer garden! Really enjoyed my stay, would recommend

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed two weeks in this hostel and it was great. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Rooms are spacious, confortable with two big couch and a television. Unlike most of the hostel in Miami, the shower is in the room which was nice because no need to go outside the room. There is an outside bar with a huge terrace , very enjoyable. There is also a big swimming pool and a hot tub, one of the best thing according to me. I really recommend to you Bikini Hostel, it is an amazing place to go!

• 1st Jul 2014

Bikini Hostel was the cheapest place we could find in Miami and it's definitely good value for money! The dorms were a bit cramped and not particularly clean, but the staff we interacted with were great and the hostel had a good atmosphere. We did have a few problems with parking, so it's not the best place to stay if you have a car, but you can walk to the beach and Lincoln Road Mall fairly easily, which is nice. I would definitely stay at Bikini Hostel again, though perhaps in a private room.