Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We met different people of the staff, except one blonde really unfriendly woman everyone was nice and helpful. The rooms were full and especially the bathroom was dirty. The problem was, that I slept in a 9 Dorm room, but in the back of the 9er room was another double bed room (it used to be the kitchen in former times) so we had to share one bathroom wit 11 people!! That was annoying and kind of impossible. The "breakfast" was only cornflakes with milk. For everything else you would have to pay

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Nothing for people, who care about cleannes!! But everything is close and reachable within 10-15minutes and bikes are around!

• 31st Jan 2015

We spent 4 nights at the Bikini Hostel. It was the best hostel we've been to in Miami! The staff is always polite and helps you out, no matter what time it is. The 9 dorm bedroom we slept in was clean and had a relaxed atmosphere We'll miss you Bikini Hostel!

• 21st Jan 2015

I moved to Bikini Hostel after staying at Miami Beach traveller's Hostel for a few days - and was really glad I escaped the nonstop Teenager-Partying there! So the rooms at Bikini's aren't cleaned four times a day and depending on what room you get, you might have a quite old, worn out bathroom. BUT the atmosphere was great, this is a real hostel, with relaxed, grown up solo-travellers. A nice beergarden to hang out and very friendly staff that doesn't charge you for every tiny Thing.

Mattress very thin. not enough lockers in my room (9 beds, 8 lockers). room very crowded, really messy (my be caused by the guests though)

Nice place! Not too clean, but awesome atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff! Beergarden is a perfect place to hang out or have party!

Cindy was very niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! the atmosphere is great and had a great time here. the rooms are okay but the bar is a little expensive but the bartenders are beautiful especially Kim1.

Bikini Hostel is a great hostel, I stayed there for four nights and had a great time. The staff is friendly and helpful. The 'Biergarten' is a perfect place to chill and meet other travelers. The rooms are clean, and every room has its own fridge. The hostel has a good location, you can walk to he beach and you can also reach other sights. I deeply recommend this hostel.

• 5th Jan 2015

I didn't expect to spend the most quiet night of my life when I booked a bed in a 9-person dormitory, but actually I think I never slept so hardly in any hostel I've ever been. The ACE was incredibly loud, and the doorlock makes so much noise it awakes everyone everytime someone enters or leaves the room.

Loved it! Met wonderful people and was happy the entire time! Lots of beautiful Swedish people there. I will go back one day.

• 2nd Jan 2015

The Hostel canceled my reservation one week before arrival, for a New Years eve stay although I booked 6 months in advance and ignored further email correspondance. Beware of staying at this hostel!

• 2nd Jan 2015

The morning after I arrived I was told to move rooms after a long trip and very little sleep with no prior warning. There was no policy that said I had to move. I was threatened to have to police called on me if I didn't change rooms. The staff person Vanessa was overly rude and disrespectful to me. I was told I would get compensation but never received any. There is not enough characters to explain everything in this little box. Please contact me and I would love to go in depth about it.

• 31st Dec 2014

They cancelled my booking in the last minute and ask me to get a refund from hostelworld , that i never got because they mixed up my booking. what is that?

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

i spent a really good time hopa to come again

Great place and easy to walk around in miami beach

Private room wasn't ensuite and was a room off a dorm.

• 12th Dec 2014

I booked this reservation well in advance for a 4-person room with males and females. When I arrived the man at the front desk was surprised that I was there with a male because the entire hostel was booked and he only had room for one female in a 16 bed room. He was rude about it and continued to say that there was nothing that he or his manager could do. They had mixed my reservation up with someone else but I was close to being without a place to stay. The rudeness put a damper on my trip!

• 5th Dec 2014

Breakfast is terrible.

I was unable to check in to the hostel because I have a Florida ID. I used to live in Florida, but do not anymore. I showed my passport with a different state, and tried to show proof of residency in another state but was still denied. I was not made aware of this policy when I booked online, and was charged a non-refundable deposit.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Beautiful place and FREE wifi!!!

• 1st Dec 2014