Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Bikini Hostel is a great hostel, I stayed there for four nights and had a great time. The staff is friendly and helpful. The 'Biergarten' is a perfect place to chill and meet other travelers. The rooms are clean, and every room has its own fridge. The hostel has a good location, you can walk to he beach and you can also reach other sights. I deeply recommend this hostel.

• 5th Jan 2015

I didn't expect to spend the most quiet night of my life when I booked a bed in a 9-person dormitory, but actually I think I never slept so hardly in any hostel I've ever been. The ACE was incredibly loud, and the doorlock makes so much noise it awakes everyone everytime someone enters or leaves the room.

Loved it! Met wonderful people and was happy the entire time! Lots of beautiful Swedish people there. I will go back one day.

• 2nd Jan 2015

The Hostel canceled my reservation one week before arrival, for a New Years eve stay although I booked 6 months in advance and ignored further email correspondance. Beware of staying at this hostel!

• 2nd Jan 2015

The morning after I arrived I was told to move rooms after a long trip and very little sleep with no prior warning. There was no policy that said I had to move. I was threatened to have to police called on me if I didn't change rooms. The staff person Vanessa was overly rude and disrespectful to me. I was told I would get compensation but never received any. There is not enough characters to explain everything in this little box. Please contact me and I would love to go in depth about it.

• 31st Dec 2014

They cancelled my booking in the last minute and ask me to get a refund from hostelworld , that i never got because they mixed up my booking. what is that?

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

i spent a really good time hopa to come again

Great place and easy to walk around in miami beach

Private room wasn't ensuite and was a room off a dorm.

• 12th Dec 2014

I booked this reservation well in advance for a 4-person room with males and females. When I arrived the man at the front desk was surprised that I was there with a male because the entire hostel was booked and he only had room for one female in a 16 bed room. He was rude about it and continued to say that there was nothing that he or his manager could do. They had mixed my reservation up with someone else but I was close to being without a place to stay. The rudeness put a damper on my trip!

• 5th Dec 2014

Breakfast is terrible.

I was unable to check in to the hostel because I have a Florida ID. I used to live in Florida, but do not anymore. I showed my passport with a different state, and tried to show proof of residency in another state but was still denied. I was not made aware of this policy when I booked online, and was charged a non-refundable deposit.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Beautiful place and FREE wifi!!!

• 1st Dec 2014

Room was moderately clean. Staff was nice. Facilities were fantastic. Breakfast was good compared to other hostels. Noise wasn't bad.

• 30th Nov 2014

When we arrived our beds were occupied by other people, and there was only one staff member working so we had to wait for her to fix the problem, wich was just taking out there sheets without cleaning anything else. The breakfast is only cereals and milk.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

We booked a private twin room with private facilities but, when we got there, the room was actually the size of a walk-in closet and was located inside another room with 12 other people! so we had to cross thru a room with 12 people to get to our shoebox with bunk beds. AND the "private" facilities were SHARED with those 12 people. Also, the rooms don't have keys, only passwords that they change each 2 weeks (dangerous!). We stayed for less than 1 hour and they REFUSED to give us our money back.

• 29th Nov 2014

Fan-BLOODY-tasic, best hostel I have stayed at! Pool table needs an ironing but other than that 100%

• 26th Nov 2014

Nothing special, expexted a lot more based on the previous reviews

• 22nd Nov 2014

Para brasileiros, incrível hostel galera super jovem, a localização é muito boa!! Perto da lojas, praia, quartos são com senhas, limpos diariamente e os funcionários são espetaculares, para quem tem problemas com inglês, eles falam espanhol.

Stayed in twin so called private room with so called private bathroom. Have to go through 9 bed dorm to get to the twin room and bathroom is shared with those 9 people. Felt like people in dorm room were going to burst into the twin room and the 9 males sharing the bathroom and not flushing what was actually a shared toilet. My female friend couldn't put up with it and had to find a different hostel to stay at. Website should PROMINENTLY state SHARED bathroom.

• 21st Nov 2014