Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We loved the private room with kitchen space that we rented for 3days. The bed was so comfortable! Great atmosphere in the bar with pool table, hottub and ping pong!

the place is cool with awesome amenities for a hostler - its literally open 24- hours- i like it :^)

The staff at the hostel was the rudest people I have ever met in staying with a hostel. They seem to have no desire to help the clients. I witnessed the maintenance guy yelling at a customer for unplugging a cord so he could charge his computer. The location is far away from all things to do and the atmosphere at the hostel is nonexistent. Save your time and money and book a hostel somewhere else. The one good thing I will say is the staff at the bar was exceptionally great!

Met some great people here and had a great time, didn't want to leave. The hostel itself is ok and location is a bit out of the way, but the atmosphere more than made up for it. Enjoyed my stay here.

The room and bathroom wasn't really clean and the beds were stapled close on each other. The atmosphere and people were nice!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

This place has gone down hill a bit since it about a couple years ago, when they opened the bar up to the outside public it completely killed the environment imo

I expected to spend four night at Bikino, but they show on the internet a type of room, very beautiful. However, when I arrived there it was a room totally different!!!!! I asked for a private room and they put me on a shared room with 8 other men! And when I complened about it, the receptinist, Cindy who is a child and dont know how to help a client, triet me very bad and dont even tried to call the manager. She respond me "you have to read with attention the information" I will never come back

• 4th Jul 2014

my trip was cut short due to some unexpected things happening in Miami, but this was an awesome place to be.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Russia

Great place to stay. Not to far from the strip. About an $8.00 taxi ride

• 3rd Jul 2014

I stayed at the hostel for 2 weeks in july 2014. The rooms were spacious with couches and flat screen Tv AC ,we had our own bathroom for a 6 bed dorm. The beach is 15 minutes away from the hostel. You get in the bed room with a digit code. Always people hanging out at the pool and the beer garden! Really enjoyed my stay, would recommend

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed two weeks in this hostel and it was great. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Rooms are spacious, confortable with two big couch and a television. Unlike most of the hostel in Miami, the shower is in the room which was nice because no need to go outside the room. There is an outside bar with a huge terrace , very enjoyable. There is also a big swimming pool and a hot tub, one of the best thing according to me. I really recommend to you Bikini Hostel, it is an amazing place to go!

• 1st Jul 2014

Bikini Hostel was the cheapest place we could find in Miami and it's definitely good value for money! The dorms were a bit cramped and not particularly clean, but the staff we interacted with were great and the hostel had a good atmosphere. We did have a few problems with parking, so it's not the best place to stay if you have a car, but you can walk to the beach and Lincoln Road Mall fairly easily, which is nice. I would definitely stay at Bikini Hostel again, though perhaps in a private room.

My friends and I had an amazing time at the Bikini Hostel! It was much more than we initially expected and we can't wait to book our next trip to Miami and there is no question about where we're going to stay!

• 25th Jun 2014

Good hostel. Rooms advertised as ensuite but not really true as other rooms all share the same bathrooms. Good outdoor bar area to meet new people. 10min walk to beach n shops is nice and easy. Breakfast is just cereal n some oranges, very basic. Some toast would be nice.

Staff were unfriendly, club promoters don't cater to backpackers, unless you're loaded. AC didnt work properly, domestic disputes every few nights, staff didn't care. This hostel has put me off Miami as a city

Clean, fun and helpful

• 22nd Jun 2014

We had a really good time there. The people are nice and the beers were good. It was a great way to spend our holiday. Maybe till next time. Gr from Holland.

• 19th Jun 2014

Very average hostel. Pictures do not show what it's actually like. We had a private 2 bed room and it was disgusting. Never stay here again.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Although it may be true that check-in can take a while, they give you free beers while doing it!! It was great!!

• 11th Jun 2014

Very nice hostel! The atmosphere is great, the staff is very helpful.I just didn't like the beds: old and very uncomfortable. However, if you have only a few nights In Miami it is a good option!