Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Very nice hostel! The atmosphere is great, the staff is very helpful.I just didn't like the beds: old and very uncomfortable. However, if you have only a few nights In Miami it is a good option!

I'm from Colombia, and I had a very pleasant stay. The staff is very kind, especially: Nina, Erika and Cindy. Eric, at the bar, is a sweetheart too. I can't wait to come back! I would definitely recommend cause it is very budget- friendly.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Great hostel ! Great stuff ! The price is really good !

Some tips: 1. Have more FREE social events at the hostel itself, as not everyone is a clubgoer. A guy on your staff just goes around all evening trying to sell $$ club packages. You should have more game nights, movie nights, ethnic food, group beach trips, etc.! Dude, we know about the club deals, man.... its on the wall! 2. Seemed to be local guys lurking around who were not actual guests. You should enforce this better. 3. Breakfast needs upgrade! Its lame. 4. Wifi is weak

• 5th Jun 2014

Main issue we had during stay was that our "Twin Room with private ensuite" was actually a tiny room with bunk bed and a bathroom next door which we shared with 9 other people in a dorm room. When queried with front desk, response was "a lot of people have that issue with the room, we really should change the website". We were then offered a larger room with private ensuite for a much larger cost. Basically it is false advertising and something should be done to ensure this doesnt continue.

• 4th Jun 2014

As soon as I saw the room I checked myself out. There was no way could stay in a room that felt like a prison cell.

• 4th Jun 2014

Terrible Place. First at arriving I was waiting at front desk for more than 15 minutes and none detect my presence. At last a lady come and ask me (with her mouth full of chips and greasy hands) . May I help you?. Before me there was an other guy you can deduct more than me. There are no difference between people who work there and guest. NO UNIFORM or BADGE. People leaving and entering front desk that you don't know if they are guest or workers.

• Spain

Enjoyed staying at Bikini Hostel. My mate and I had a twin room and the facilities were very good and included more than is usually provided at other hostels for a private room. The Staff were great too. only about a 10 minute walk to south beach.

Great social feel to the hostel, but as described the rooms are away from the party area and are quiet. Comfy beds and good air con, such a good price for a great experience!

It was a nice place. It was clean and the staff was cool. The staff plans different things like going out and stuff, so you always have something to do if you don't have any plans. I would go there again!

Absolutely loved this fun laid back hostel, really good value for money in quite a pricey town. Loved the awesome bar, pool, hot tub and friendly atmosphere. Great place for meeting fellow backpackers. Really convenient location and lots of activities on offer.

It's a nice hostel, really nice staff, they could get WiFi in the rooms as well but otherwise a really good hostel. If I ever go to Miami again I'll definitely stay here

i had a pleasant stay here at the hostel Erica and Nina were so awesome also rusty and Emily,i would recommend this hostel because of the the staff and also the environment the rooms where clean and air conditioners run cool and that was a good thing,they have a new bar and Eric and Sarah are the most friendliest people ever the food is great,the have movie nights and pizza night,also barbeque Saturdays so this was also something to look forward to.

• 29th May 2014

Arrived to be greeted by lively and super friendly staff and handed a beer...what more could you ask for?! Rooms are big and spacious, beds are decent and sturdy (no creaking as soon as the person below you moves=always good). There are always people out in the common area so whether you are drinking or just chillin its perfect. Would highly recommend this place :)

• 28th May 2014
  • Scotland

First of all I would like to say bikini hostel beds are good enough comfortable, And also Staffs are very kindly.

• 28th May 2014
  • Turkey

Great atmosphere! Staff are very friendly! Bathroom was cleaned everyday.I loved the free pizza on teusdays! I would definetely recommend it!

• 27th May 2014

MUST PAY CASH ON ARRIVAL! Great hostel if you're travelling alone. 15 min walk from the club strip and beach. Food and supermarkets only 5 min walk. Friendly club promoter around everyday to take you out each night. 10 minute walk to Lincoln Mall, lots of shops and up-market food plus a cinema. Staff were so friendly. Food and alcohol sold on premises, well priced and delicious. Pool and spa. GREAT friendly atmosphere and nice room private bathroom and fridge.

Great hostel! Staff are very friendly and helpful. Good facilities and there is something on each night which is great. Highly recommend.

The hostel is pretty much okay and in a very good location.

This is a fun hostel, there are lots of cool people, drinking and the staff are nice. The kitchen is acceptable, the common areas are a nice size, not too big or small. The constant music outside did wear on me a bit though. I recommend this hostel for travellers who want to meet people and have fun. Th rooms are nice and quiet.