Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Staff was very patient and professional. Atmosphere was why I came here and atmosphere was what I got! Great Times! Great Weather! Great New Friends! Rooms were cleaned daily. Patio and Pool were well maintained Daily. Coffee and Breakfast was always available in the a.m. Tuesday Pizza and Thursday Burgers and Dogs were Awesome!

• 31st Aug 2014

We arrived late in the evening, around 10pm and went to check in, however for some reason our booking had been cancelled - it showed up on the system but as a cancelled booking with no additional notes attached. However, the reception staff soon sorted this out and we were found accommodation for the entirety of our stay. I believe this was a fault with the system, whether it was HostelWorld's or the Hostels system, I don't know. But in the end a very pleasant stay at Bikini Hostel.

• 28th Aug 2014

the pictures of the hostel may make people not want to stay in your hostel though it is an amazing place. when you look at the pics it doesnt look like that.

The hostel is very nice. Definitely I wolud recommend this hostel. the staff is very friendly. thanks

Nice quiet place to stay, I would say overpriced. Takes long time to the beach about 20 min. I would recommend this hostel despite I haven't stayed in other ones.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Great hostel, in a good spot only a short walk to the beach and ocean drive. Met some awesome people, definitely recommended!

The stay was awesome.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • India

No quiet hours. The Beer Garden is 24/7. For our twin room, we had to walk through a dorm room and share a bathroom with its inhabitants (11 people, 1 toilet).

• 16th Aug 2014

Really good hostel, very clean, friendly atmosphere, good all round

• 16th Aug 2014

The staff members were very kind and helpful eventhough alot of the facillities didn't work.

very good hostel! everyone is friendly and helpful. they propose a lot of activities. i really enjoyed time i sped there and i recommend that amazing place!

• 8th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel. It's one a good location en the people that come there are great. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Also the hostel offers plenty of activities. And also really important they got there own bar with really good prices.

• 8th Aug 2014

Amazing place. Amazing staff. Rusty and Nina were two of the friendliest most helpful staff I've encountered in my travels. They made sure everything was comfortable and convenient. Highly recommend

• 6th Aug 2014

Cool atmosphere. 24/7 party spirit. Loved it!

Great place, def I would recommend it!!!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

great place to hang around... international crowd, low cost, simple breakfast... VERY GOOD STAFF, very poor AC considering hot Miami climate, unclean rooms due to lost of sand, poor internet, frequent room changes, parking not always guaranteed even though you pay them.

I love this hostel! The location is amazing, only 1 block away from an organic grocer, at least 20 restaurants, and lots of trendy shops...Not to mention it's less than 100 yards off of biscayne bay, offering picturesque views of downtown Miami and it's beautiful skyline. The staff here is beyond friendly, they are all smiles and made me feel at home from the minute I walked in the door, even offered me a free beer, which I certainly did not turn down! After I settled in, I took a seat at the

• 4th Aug 2014

Could not be happier with my decision to stay at the bikini hostel Miami Beach for my first time staying at a hostel. It was conveniently just about 10 minutes walking from South Beach.I was very impressed with their beer garden setup, which made it possible to meet other travellers from all over the world in the bar-hot tub area. The staff were also great, and were fine with completing requests that I made like altering an error from my booking, and printing me coupons for activates.

• 3rd Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Bikini Hostel, great atmosphere to know people and activities organized by the hostel. In addition the staff is very nice and helpful and the location is great, just 15 min walk to the beach.

Barbecue guy wasn't so nice when he had to tell me that barbecue time was already over. Also, Open Bar notice was on black board but barman didn't know about it. I was then informed by reception that it is only for people who is going to the nightclub. When leaving, I asked a cab to the reception. They called a very friendly guy who aren't an official taxi. Not a problem at all except for the fact my Company was going to reimburse me the taxi. So I needed a receipt. The guy helped me.