Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Mattress very thin. not enough lockers in my room (9 beds, 8 lockers). room very crowded, really messy (my be caused by the guests though)

Nice place! Not too clean, but awesome atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff! Beergarden is a perfect place to hang out or have party!

Cindy was very niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! the atmosphere is great and had a great time here. the rooms are okay but the bar is a little expensive but the bartenders are beautiful especially Kim1.

Bikini Hostel is a great hostel, I stayed there for four nights and had a great time. The staff is friendly and helpful. The 'Biergarten' is a perfect place to chill and meet other travelers. The rooms are clean, and every room has its own fridge. The hostel has a good location, you can walk to he beach and you can also reach other sights. I deeply recommend this hostel.

• 5th Jan 2015

I didn't expect to spend the most quiet night of my life when I booked a bed in a 9-person dormitory, but actually I think I never slept so hardly in any hostel I've ever been. The ACE was incredibly loud, and the doorlock makes so much noise it awakes everyone everytime someone enters or leaves the room.

Loved it! Met wonderful people and was happy the entire time! Lots of beautiful Swedish people there. I will go back one day.

• 2nd Jan 2015

The Hostel canceled my reservation one week before arrival, for a New Years eve stay although I booked 6 months in advance and ignored further email correspondance. Beware of staying at this hostel!

• 2nd Jan 2015

The morning after I arrived I was told to move rooms after a long trip and very little sleep with no prior warning. There was no policy that said I had to move. I was threatened to have to police called on me if I didn't change rooms. The staff person Vanessa was overly rude and disrespectful to me. I was told I would get compensation but never received any. There is not enough characters to explain everything in this little box. Please contact me and I would love to go in depth about it.

• 31st Dec 2014

They cancelled my booking in the last minute and ask me to get a refund from hostelworld , that i never got because they mixed up my booking. what is that?

• 30th Dec 2014