Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

very good hostel! everyone is friendly and helpful. they propose a lot of activities. i really enjoyed time i sped there and i recommend that amazing place!

• 8th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel. It's one a good location en the people that come there are great. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Also the hostel offers plenty of activities. And also really important they got there own bar with really good prices.

• 8th Aug 2014

Amazing place. Amazing staff. Rusty and Nina were two of the friendliest most helpful staff I've encountered in my travels. They made sure everything was comfortable and convenient. Highly recommend

• 6th Aug 2014

Cool atmosphere. 24/7 party spirit. Loved it!

Great place, def I would recommend it!!!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

great place to hang around... international crowd, low cost, simple breakfast... VERY GOOD STAFF, very poor AC considering hot Miami climate, unclean rooms due to lost of sand, poor internet, frequent room changes, parking not always guaranteed even though you pay them.

I love this hostel! The location is amazing, only 1 block away from an organic grocer, at least 20 restaurants, and lots of trendy shops...Not to mention it's less than 100 yards off of biscayne bay, offering picturesque views of downtown Miami and it's beautiful skyline. The staff here is beyond friendly, they are all smiles and made me feel at home from the minute I walked in the door, even offered me a free beer, which I certainly did not turn down! After I settled in, I took a seat at the

• 4th Aug 2014

Could not be happier with my decision to stay at the bikini hostel Miami Beach for my first time staying at a hostel. It was conveniently just about 10 minutes walking from South Beach.I was very impressed with their beer garden setup, which made it possible to meet other travellers from all over the world in the bar-hot tub area. The staff were also great, and were fine with completing requests that I made like altering an error from my booking, and printing me coupons for activates.

• 3rd Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Bikini Hostel, great atmosphere to know people and activities organized by the hostel. In addition the staff is very nice and helpful and the location is great, just 15 min walk to the beach.

Barbecue guy wasn't so nice when he had to tell me that barbecue time was already over. Also, Open Bar notice was on black board but barman didn't know about it. I was then informed by reception that it is only for people who is going to the nightclub. When leaving, I asked a cab to the reception. They called a very friendly guy who aren't an official taxi. Not a problem at all except for the fact my Company was going to reimburse me the taxi. So I needed a receipt. The guy helped me.

Brilliant little hostel! The staff was absolutely lovely and the wonderful manager upgraded us to a privat for free. God we must have looked rough :) can highly recommend this!

We love Bikini hostel!!!!!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I had a great experience at Bikini hostel. The location is great - close to restaurants, bars and the beach. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very professional, helpful and friendly. Safe and fun place! Loved it!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Venezuela

A very good place outside for hangingout, with alot of table, apool jaccuzi swimming pool and so on. Very friendly

• 30th Jul 2014

When my friend booked this hostel, I was nervous since there are some VERY scathing reviews on here. Upon our arrival, I found that the hostel was pretty darn good! People, you're not going to get 5-star (or 4-star) service out of a hostel. Yes, the beds aren't the comfiest, and NOTE: where it says "ensuite" bathroom online it isn't the case (bathrooms were across the hall, and were cleaned daily), but the patio is lovely. Great place to stay and meet others! Bring your own lock for lockers.

• 28th Jul 2014

Bedbugs, wifi only in Lobby, dirt all over the place, pincode doors, everyone can go into your room.. nice employees tho

Wonderful, super friendly and helpful Staff! Great Room!

• 25th Jul 2014

Had a lovely time at the Bikini hostel. Only complaint is the bunk beds - bottom bunk fine, top bunks get no airconso it is boiling hot and they are extremely squeaky with every movement! My friend and I ended up putting a mattress on the floor every night and sleeping top and tail. The beer garden is definetly the highlight... Amit has a really great menu :)

Has lot more potential. Activities; said they have all these drinking games and that didn't see one that the 'crawl' guy is meant to organise (More interested in talking to his friends who regular turn up than g'ing up people to go out) . Beds and room where great and pool and spa were great to have as well, fridge in the room major bonus. Some more cooking utensils in the kitchen wouldn't go astray either.

Good facilities, staff are helpful and the rooms are HUGE and so clean!!! Few strange people hanging around and the nights out are overpriced but otherwise it's really good!