Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Para brasileiros, incrível hostel galera super jovem, a localização é muito boa!! Perto da lojas, praia, quartos são com senhas, limpos diariamente e os funcionários são espetaculares, para quem tem problemas com inglês, eles falam espanhol.

Stayed in twin so called private room with so called private bathroom. Have to go through 9 bed dorm to get to the twin room and bathroom is shared with those 9 people. Felt like people in dorm room were going to burst into the twin room and the 9 males sharing the bathroom and not flushing what was actually a shared toilet. My female friend couldn't put up with it and had to find a different hostel to stay at. Website should PROMINENTLY state SHARED bathroom.

• 21st Nov 2014

The rooms have code locks and so does the building. The location is ok, it is a 10 minute walk to the beach. The staff are pretty good. The atmosphere is ok. You will meet a lot of foreigners which is pretty cool. The rooms are clean, but consider you will be sharing a restroom with others, so it depends on your housemates. The value is great, you cannot beat it. The facilities are ok, the water pressure could be better but it does the trick.

• 20th Nov 2014

We arrived here in Miami and found a great welcome in Bikini Hostel. There s all you need. Great beer garden and it s not to far from the Beach.

• 15th Nov 2014

It's a great hostel, the staffs are so compressive, and show us so much happy. The rooms are cleaned everyday and I don't have problem with my stuffs that I've bought. They offers you incredibles nights in hostel on hot tubes, club nights, I'm so happy and I will come back again.

Bathroom completely dirty. Expected to have a private double room ensuite, but it was a room for four persons (occupied by only me and my friend) but I had to share bathroom with other room - and people who occupied the other room were messy, left bathroom disgustingly dirty, like pigs. I expected to pay cash at check-in, but I was charged directly in my credit card, two days in advance, which I did not want due to Brazilian taxes. I would never reccomend this hostel and would never stay again.

• 9th Nov 2014

The bedrooms are not what they show on the web page, they are dirtier and they gave you the sheets to tie your bed. The TVs at dorms have only 5 channels, and the wi fi signal is also poor! Kitchen is very small and closes at 11 pm, so if you have some food at the fridge (as is usual in a hostel) and you are hungry during the night: SORRY! Breakfast can be an ugly coffee that can be improved a little bit with milk, warm ugly tea with moist cereals. Everything outside!

They never advertised to bring your own wash clothe,the guy who checked me in told me they don't have wash clothes you have to bring your own, and I was going on a cruise in miami ,the staff said I had to take a cab to the pier,I did some research, found out the bus across from hostel take you right to the pier,,staff should know that, and you get more customers if people knew that

• 8th Nov 2014

Rusty was the absolute best and deserves a raise!!!

• 8th Nov 2014

I'm not one to moan Staff bribe customers with free beer for good reviews Rooms do not look like they do on website Very difficult to get onto top bunk Bathroom gets dirty quickly Private rooms have to go through 9 bed dorm to get to bed and share same bathroom Atmosphere better for groups of people rather than lone travellers If you want to enjoy miami in a decent hostel near the beach with a good party atmosphere with people who are travelling/on holiday go to South beach hostel

Had a great time, the hostel is amazing with the beer garden and the dorms are comfortable. The location is great! I would definitely come back!

Hostel is in a great location - right on South Beach and close to buses to get to downtown. The place is relatively clean, but like any hostel, your experience there is limited to the people you share a dorm with. Unfortunately the hostel allows locals as well as travelers to stay there and there are therefore some less desirable characters that stay there. They didn't overly impact our stay (apart from a big argument at 4am which woke us up). Most of the staff were really helpful and friendly

• 7th Nov 2014