Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We met different people of the staff, except one blonde really unfriendly woman everyone was nice and helpful. The rooms were full and especially the bathroom was dirty. The problem was, that I slept in a 9 Dorm room, but in the back of the 9er room was another double bed room (it used to be the kitchen in former times) so we had to share one bathroom wit 11 people!! That was annoying and kind of impossible. The "breakfast" was only cornflakes with milk. For everything else you would have to pay

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Nothing for people, who care about cleannes!! But everything is close and reachable within 10-15minutes and bikes are around!

• 31st Jan 2015

We spent 4 nights at the Bikini Hostel. It was the best hostel we've been to in Miami! The staff is always polite and helps you out, no matter what time it is. The 9 dorm bedroom we slept in was clean and had a relaxed atmosphere We'll miss you Bikini Hostel!

• 21st Jan 2015

I moved to Bikini Hostel after staying at Miami Beach traveller's Hostel for a few days - and was really glad I escaped the nonstop Teenager-Partying there! So the rooms at Bikini's aren't cleaned four times a day and depending on what room you get, you might have a quite old, worn out bathroom. BUT the atmosphere was great, this is a real hostel, with relaxed, grown up solo-travellers. A nice beergarden to hang out and very friendly staff that doesn't charge you for every tiny Thing.

Mattress very thin. not enough lockers in my room (9 beds, 8 lockers). room very crowded, really messy (my be caused by the guests though)

Nice place! Not too clean, but awesome atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff! Beergarden is a perfect place to hang out or have party!

Cindy was very niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! the atmosphere is great and had a great time here. the rooms are okay but the bar is a little expensive but the bartenders are beautiful especially Kim1.

Bikini Hostel is a great hostel, I stayed there for four nights and had a great time. The staff is friendly and helpful. The 'Biergarten' is a perfect place to chill and meet other travelers. The rooms are clean, and every room has its own fridge. The hostel has a good location, you can walk to he beach and you can also reach other sights. I deeply recommend this hostel.

• 5th Jan 2015

I didn't expect to spend the most quiet night of my life when I booked a bed in a 9-person dormitory, but actually I think I never slept so hardly in any hostel I've ever been. The ACE was incredibly loud, and the doorlock makes so much noise it awakes everyone everytime someone enters or leaves the room.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »