Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

This place was pretty amazing, it is in a really good location, I will definitely be staying here every time I come home.

• 16th Oct 2015

The best place ever people are very professional and friendly close to everything the bar is amazing

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Panama

Hostel-Feeling!! When you are searching for a Hostel, where you can meet people and will have fun are you right at that spot. Breakfast is 3 types of Corn-Flakes with milk and you will get as much coffee as you want. The Pizza- and BBQ-Day is like in every Hostel on Workdays (Tuesday and Thursday). So have fun, I definitly can recommend this Hostel.

Great location. 2 blocks from a park with basketball courts, baseball fields, tennis courts, soccer field and a track. 10 minute walk to beach and a minute walk to Whole Foods. Fun atmosphere with bar jacuzzi and pool. Friendly staff and good wifi ! Check this place out !

• 10th Oct 2015

I've stayed in hostels all over, this place was definitely the grossest. I know its miami and there might be some sand around, but it was everywhere, all the time, tracked into the bathroom/shower never really saw cleaners. The room had a rank smell the entire time we were there. Complimentary bfast is legit a bowl of cereal & 2% milk. It's also located on the farthest western point of the beach area which is my fault for not reading more closely, but there are much better options on Collins.

• 9th Oct 2015

If you are in the age between 20-29 so this place is good for you. Noise, many people, 9 people in one room with one shower and toilet, triple beds with 3 people one on top of the other. If you are a female dont take the mixed rooms, really creazy gays stay there for weeks in a row and control the AC and the light like if they are the owner of the place. And its not safe to stay in a room full of men. Very far from the beach. no car park. Good thing is the nice bar in the garden, free wifi.

This hostel is a home away from home. I especially enjoyed the whirlpool and common area.

The hostel does not have internet in the dorms so you have to go to the "living room" to get WIFI which is full of strange people watching plastic surgeries on TV. Additionally the room I slept in was the entrance to another room so all night there were people going in and out and I didn't feel that my stuff was save in the room, especially because one night I heard how one girl let a strange guy into our bathroom at like 11 pm to take a shower. I would definitely not stay in this hostel again.

Great atmosphere and location. Love seeing Maria.

• 6th Oct 2015
  • Venezuela

The staff seemed like they didn't want to be there or didn't be e patience for understanding accents. And didn't check me out when I left early

Overall the Hostel is nice. We met a lot of nice travellers and hostel staff. Unfortunately our room was very small. We booked a twin private room ensuite. We expected to have our own bathroom, but to our surprise our room was located inside a 9 persons mixed dorm and we had to share the bathroom with them. Maybe the hostel should make that fact more clear on their website. I have stayed at worse hostels, but also at better ones.

• 1st Oct 2015

The stuff is one of the friendliest that I have ever met. Specially José and Juan were really caring about people there. I got sick and Jose was helping me a lot with medicines and blankets. These are great people.

Great People, Great Facilities! guaranteed to return here every time I come back to Miami in the future! Met some great people, both staff members and fellow backpackers. Highly recommended.

• 25th Sep 2015

locks on doors are a potential security problem.. anyone with a code can enter at any time.

This hostel is very nice. I really like this great hostel. The staff is very friendly. I'm very happy because Jose is back again. I would really recommend this hostel. It's one of the best I've ever been. Thanks Jose for all.

The staff is teh Best, really helpfull. Is a place to fell confortable; People have a lot of fun in the beer garden!

Writing this review is 5 stars straight up with a big genuine laugh. I explain. This is great place to be in if what u looking for is: Awesome ambiance/atmosphere. Making new friends from all over the world. Feel at home. Have drinks before and after going and exploring what south beach have to offer. And many more stuff...such as..play ping pong, pool, baby foot, watch ur sports...marches like UEFA OR AMERICAN FOOTBALL among others. What really makes u feel great in here is above all the pp

• 15th Sep 2015

Great place to meet travelers from around the world. The staff were also very friendly and helpful during my stay.

I've never had to write a bad review- until now. Probably because of its name, this hostel only attracted ex-frat losers trying get laid in a group dorm. It was a loud party until 4am, contributing to my 45min sleep. The locks are electric and SUPER loud when they open & close. The AC in our room didn't work whatsoever... on a 91 degree night. Food and drinks were over priced. Staff wasn't friendly. Bathroom was disgusting. Beds bunks had less space than a coffin. ... and I'm an optimist.

Hi there....we are sorry you had this experience with us, and we want to make it up to you. Please email us at nazy@bikinihostel.com.

Jose and Maria Provide the best customer service...They have welcomed me like no other hostel. Everytime I am in town I stay in Bikni Hostel. They are amazing....I recomended it. Great location with great ambiance!

• 3rd Sep 2015