Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great place, def I would recommend it!!!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

great place to hang around... international crowd, low cost, simple breakfast... VERY GOOD STAFF, very poor AC considering hot Miami climate, unclean rooms due to lost of sand, poor internet, frequent room changes, parking not always guaranteed even though you pay them.

I love this hostel! The location is amazing, only 1 block away from an organic grocer, at least 20 restaurants, and lots of trendy shops...Not to mention it's less than 100 yards off of biscayne bay, offering picturesque views of downtown Miami and it's beautiful skyline. The staff here is beyond friendly, they are all smiles and made me feel at home from the minute I walked in the door, even offered me a free beer, which I certainly did not turn down! After I settled in, I took a seat at the

• 4th Aug 2014

Could not be happier with my decision to stay at the bikini hostel Miami Beach for my first time staying at a hostel. It was conveniently just about 10 minutes walking from South Beach.I was very impressed with their beer garden setup, which made it possible to meet other travellers from all over the world in the bar-hot tub area. The staff were also great, and were fine with completing requests that I made like altering an error from my booking, and printing me coupons for activates.

• 3rd Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Bikini Hostel, great atmosphere to know people and activities organized by the hostel. In addition the staff is very nice and helpful and the location is great, just 15 min walk to the beach.

Barbecue guy wasn't so nice when he had to tell me that barbecue time was already over. Also, Open Bar notice was on black board but barman didn't know about it. I was then informed by reception that it is only for people who is going to the nightclub. When leaving, I asked a cab to the reception. They called a very friendly guy who aren't an official taxi. Not a problem at all except for the fact my Company was going to reimburse me the taxi. So I needed a receipt. The guy helped me.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »