Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

First of all I would like to say bikini hostel beds are good enough comfortable, And also Staffs are very kindly.

• 28th May 2014
  • Turkey

Great atmosphere! Staff are very friendly! Bathroom was cleaned everyday.I loved the free pizza on teusdays! I would definetely recommend it!

• 27th May 2014

MUST PAY CASH ON ARRIVAL! Great hostel if you're travelling alone. 15 min walk from the club strip and beach. Food and supermarkets only 5 min walk. Friendly club promoter around everyday to take you out each night. 10 minute walk to Lincoln Mall, lots of shops and up-market food plus a cinema. Staff were so friendly. Food and alcohol sold on premises, well priced and delicious. Pool and spa. GREAT friendly atmosphere and nice room private bathroom and fridge.

Great hostel! Staff are very friendly and helpful. Good facilities and there is something on each night which is great. Highly recommend.

The hostel is pretty much okay and in a very good location.

This is a fun hostel, there are lots of cool people, drinking and the staff are nice. The kitchen is acceptable, the common areas are a nice size, not too big or small. The constant music outside did wear on me a bit though. I recommend this hostel for travellers who want to meet people and have fun. Th rooms are nice and quiet.

This was my first ever hostel I've stayed in and It defiantly won't be my last at bikini beach hostel such a good atmosphere here!! The staff are really friendly and always there to help... I stayed in a nine bed mixed dorm and I've met some fantastic people from all over the world been such a good experience I would recommend anyone to stay at this hostel!

• 19th May 2014

A RECEPTION STAFF PERFORM VERY VERY POOR, SHE CHARGED ME MUCH MORE MONEY!!!

The bikini hostes charged me and my friends more than the expected, I just realized that they charged the value that we had payed before ( 12% for reservation) when I was back home, so I'm very disappointed because I trusted the staff when he said the value, but in fact it was wrong.

• 17th May 2014

if you like the party than this will be your best choice. although it has party place in outside, you can't hear anything in the inside so you can sleep well unless your roommate is jerk. staff was so friendly especially Cindy and NInah. They were the best.

• 17th May 2014
  • South Korea

Initially we were really disappointed with the hostel due to uncleanliness etc. But once you relax into the party atmosphere and appreciate it for what it is and it's location, it was brilliant and we enjoyed our stay there! Would recommend it, only if you're willing to socialise and not be too picky.. Great place to meet new people

Glad they gave out free earplugs -- not because of people noise, but because the locking mechanism on the room door is very loud when it re-locks itself.

• 15th May 2014

This was a good hostel that was within close walking distance of everything on South Beach. The breakfast was decent enough (cereal and tea/coffee) and there was a good atmosphere on an evening where you could drink with people from the hostel without going crazy. I was happy with my 3 nights here and it was a lot cheaper than a hotel.

It was an excellent experience. The staff was really nice and sweet, the pool and jacuzzi was nice, the beds were comfortable and rooms have fridge and microwave, which is excellent. A lot of cool people were there and the atmosphere Was kind and friendly. My Miami vacation bacame double the fun because of bikini hostel. I will definitely come again and I strongly recommend it.

• 15th May 2014
  • Pakistan

If you want to party the entire time, then okay I guess. Kitchen was tiny for the amount of people using it, toilet was frequently breaking and flooding the bathroom, shower rarely had hot water, food was stolen from fridge. Was a good price though, was offered a free night if I reviewed the hostel then and there which made me somewhat dubious of all the reviews I'd read of the place. Location was okay, on opposite side of Miami beach, to the actual beach. But only 15 minute walk to everything.

I think you have a great hostel, only thing maybe is to extend the WiFi so you have a good connection in the rooms. If that's planned then turn that router of during day time 10am-10pm to get people out of the rooms. Great hostel, good job

Erika and Nina was really nice receptionist. I enjoyed my trip because of this amazing hostel where I met amazing people. it was a safe place for my luggage and myself i recommend you that place so have a safe and funny trip.

• 14th May 2014

this hostel is AWSOME!!!! the stafff and ambience are the best, I had the best time i have in an american hostel, i felt at home when i came here, immediately the staff is trying to help you out. the beach here is amazing and if your not into the beach scene there is wifi and a nice tv room, many games including ping pong, american billiards, and so much more. there is a really nice swimming pool with a jacuzzi on the side. no matter what the night is there is always something going on.

• 13th May 2014

Rusty was amazing, staff was great!

• Hungary

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Nice bar, friendly guests, pool and a ping pong table! Nice place if you wanna party till the sun comes up.

• Colombia