Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great place to meet travelers from around the world. The staff were also very friendly and helpful during my stay.

I've never had to write a bad review- until now. Probably because of its name, this hostel only attracted ex-frat losers trying get laid in a group dorm. It was a loud party until 4am, contributing to my 45min sleep. The locks are electric and SUPER loud when they open & close. The AC in our room didn't work whatsoever... on a 91 degree night. Food and drinks were over priced. Staff wasn't friendly. Bathroom was disgusting. Beds bunks had less space than a coffin. ... and I'm an optimist.

Hi there....we are sorry you had this experience with us, and we want to make it up to you. Please email us at nazy@bikinihostel.com.

Jose and Maria Provide the best customer service...They have welcomed me like no other hostel. Everytime I am in town I stay in Bikni Hostel. They are amazing....I recomended it. Great location with great ambiance!

• 3rd Sep 2015

breakfast was a joke, location very far from the beach, for the same money previously I stayed i Collins Avenue (unfortunately it was fully booked) twin private ensuite means you have to walk through an 8 bedroom dorm to get to the bathroom - Im sure on the reception they realized they did a mistake with our booking as the two guys on the reception tried to sort it out for us

Hostel is very good. I found only two things that didn't like: to small kitchen and no free drinking water. Travel safe guys!)

Best place to be in Miami Beach!

• 31st Aug 2015

Bikini Hostel is the best hostel i could stay in Miami Beach..Very nice people and the best attention. They give us all we need to be happy and also give us a Coca Cola when we arrived there, ha! A lot of people from everywhere. You can enjoy the Bar, jacuzzi, pool, ping pong table and pool table. Music all day! very nice hostel!! Thanks for everything!!!!

I had a private room and it did not feel exactly private with all the people in the room we had to go in before entering our private room. The bathroom showers is very poor... hated it. Bathroom smelt awful constantly with too many people using it. Other than this, it was a fun hostel. Fun vibes and good distance to everything. It is a good place to stop by but not to stay for a while.

• 22nd Aug 2015

This hostel was as clean as what you and your rooms mates keep it, the rooms can get messy with everyone's things left everywhere but the overall hostel was kept, the pool is smaller then it seems in photos although refreshing on a hot day it isn't the cleanest pool you'll ever go in, but then again what do you except for the low price you pay, the doors automatically lock after closing it which is very good as you feel safer, all the people that stayed when I did were friendly and respectful

• 21st Aug 2015

They refunded me as I didn't stay here, but they do withdraw money from your account 72 hours prior so be aware.

Pretty cool place to have good time

• 17th Aug 2015

everything is fine. but not electricity for everybed

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

I think that I have met amazing people from around the world that now are my friends. Building relationships was possible thanks to a friendly staff and just a very smooth stress free environment. The area of the hostel is pretty convenient having wallgreens and whole foods right in the corner. Such a blast cant complain!

lt was the first time to stay in a hostel. l am very happy and luck as l choose Bikini Hostel. l met wonderful staf . for an example Nina, Jose , Hanna are very friendly people, and new guy, Juan is very helpful. l spent great time at Bikini Hostel. Next time l will come with my students from İstanbul.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Accommodations are sub par. Peoples clothing items were stolen. It doesn't seem very safe.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • gabrielabarragan3326

Hanna and the rest of the front desk staff were great.

travelled US for 3 months and worst hostel we stayed in. dirty, staff are rude. says its near the beach....could not be futher away. security is shocking...random people coming into the room in the night. they dont change the codes on the door so anyone can come in. got back one night and somebody in my bed telling me he had paid for the bed when i made the bed and all my stuff was on there?!?! no cleaners in the rooms its so dirty and smells.no staff at reception to help just other random ppl.

Unfortunately this hostel is advertised as something it is not. My boyfriend and myself have been travelling the USA for the past two Months and have stayed in a wide range of hostels however none quite like this one. The swimming pool is unusable, the 9 bed dorm was covered in pubic hairs and had 3 bunk beds on top of each other so a tight squeeze! We left and booked else where. The pictures are a lie.

Great place to be. And to meet new people!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff were not too helpful. Security needs to improve. But decent facilities and close to the beach. They had a few decent activities on the weekend.