Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Rusty was amazing, staff was great!

• 13th May 2014
  • Hungary

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Nice bar, friendly guests, pool and a ping pong table! Nice place if you wanna party till the sun comes up.

• 13th May 2014
  • Colombia

clean and cheap allways party hostel.

• Argentina

Staff are nice, good atmosphere but really quite dirty. No wifi in rooms, kitchen disgusting but u can drink your own alcohol there although the bar staff get the shits bout it.

• 12th May 2014

My first time at a hostel and it was a very enjoyable and different experience I usually stay at a regular hotel planned on staying 1-2 nights ended up here for a week the staff was so friendly and helpful it seemed their goal was for the guest to have a great experience the other guest were from all over the world and all so friendly plenty of conversation and groups to join for activities if wanted thanks for a great experience Emily Nina Erica Rusty Keenan Eric And sarah

• 12th May 2014

A very nice stay with great people, nice atmosphere to relax as well as to party

• 11th May 2014

when I got hostel it was to much staff and everything was disordered even my reservation it was not ready...i wait for 40 minutes...the room was very dirty and its not hot water in the shower...i saw a couple of cockroach around of the fridge...so nasty...to much noise in the night for music.. definitely not recommended

• 11th May 2014

Great hostel ! Many activities and nights out are proposed. The barbecue, the jacuzzi, the swimming-pool, the music...everything is here to make you feel good, to meet people and have a great stay in South Beach.

• 11th May 2014

There was no parking available the day I showed up to the hostel. Thus, I had to park at public parking lot next to Starbucks. Unfortunately, a misunderstanding occurred after my room was booked (this was my first time staying at a hostel). Online, I booked the room for myself and a guest. When I had one guest online the price stayed the same, but when I increased it to 2 guests the price increased. I told the employees that I had my friend Aze Haq staying with in the same dorm room as I

• 10th May 2014

Awesome! Really enjoyed it. Would stay again. Helpful staff and great party atmosphere.

Had a great time here! Everyone was friendly all the time and we all gelled well and went clubbing together! Overall loved it.

• India

The place has a great atmosphere , I stayed 5 night and i had a blast , the staff on the front desk Nicole and Ninni are very friendly and helpful , I highly recommend this place.

• Iraq

The staff is super nice and friendly and they also upgraded us to a twin bed studio room(Thanks Nicole

• Iraq

I where supposed to stay here only for two nights, extended to 5 nights an then one more time did I extend 5 more night (so from 2 nights to 10 nights)! Love this place, good for party but also good for relaxing. Erika and the rest of the crew where really helpful whit everything! I will deffently come back!

• 7th May 2014
  • Sweden

Good place to stay! The staff is friendly, especially Erika. The room are nice (I slept at a 4 beds female dorm) but the beds and the aircondition could be better! Lots of party oppurtunities and great breakfast! A nice bar and outsidearea to hang out and meet new people.

• 6th May 2014
  • Norway

it was a good place to stay and chill out

The only things that i did not like in this hostel are : 1- I was using my computer in the common area and they turned off the lights. There was much noise and when i complained they told me that when there is noise they can not let the lights turned on. 2- The showers were not neat during the evernings and nights.

The staff was incredible , if I back I'll be there! Thanx bikini hostel greetings from Mexico .

• 2nd May 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel was AMAZING! The staff, the rooms and the facilities were 10/10! I met so many amazing people at bikini hostel including staff members. It has the best vibe EVER. Absolutely loved my time in Miami and I'd recommend bikini hostel to anyone looking to meet people and party!

Great social atmosphere. Decent location. Would recommend this place to younger tourists looking to meet people.

• 1st May 2014