Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I really appreciate Jose Rodriguez's kindness, good manners and the humbleness in his treatment.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We are two girls and just had a very bad experience here. Last Sat at 12am, we found one bed of us was covered with sand. They took action 1 hr later until I reported the problem again. The front desk was unable to clean the sand and transferred me to another room. However, in fact, there was no bed available. And the front desk was still unable to find an available bed. So I had a poor sleep in the TV room. The staff refused to give us refund and prevented us from talking with the manager.

I had a great time in the Hostel Bikini. It's nicely furnished and very well organized place close to everything. I felt as I would be at home. The staff was very fiendly, helpful and professionaly. It's a safe place close to everything with a wonderful beach . I can only recommend this place and I shall come back.

• 20th Mar 2014

Good city and party atmosphere, well it was spring break and st. patrick's all crammed together so everyone was extra party mood time wooo. would definitely come back to this hostel, area was nice and the facilities relatively well-maintained and clean.

I love this hostel. Close to the beach and stores. The staff is amazing and the times are good. They provide breakfast and free pizza.. BBQ.. DRINKS... And the people are cool. Definitely suggest staying here when in Miami.

• 17th Mar 2014

It was a great expierence! Met people of all the World! The beach is very close! All staff were really nice! Of course... If I

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

The hostel was okay. I would go back to stay there if I find no where else better. The atmosphere was great. My only complaint is that they made us switch rooms in the middle of our stay. I suggest that if you're a guy, you should definitely take advantage of the club deals. if you're a girl, you can figure out a way to get into clubs for free. Also, the bad reviews are exaggerated. The hostel really isn't that bad, just know what to expect when you book a hostel. I've stayed at worse.

• 16th Mar 2014

Staff was condescending upon arrvl as apparently thy were doing a shift chnge and were xperiencing some srt of mishap nd were on a bit of an edge.Thre was anther travellr whom arrived b4 me, a German girl; poor thing hadn't slept for a very long time and had been waiting for her room for around an hour when they finally got her to a bed. My wait was around 45 minutes to an hour as well. It should be noted that as the shift change issue passed the staff did warm up to an accommodating demeanor

• 15th Mar 2014

It would be great if the shared bathrooms were one for girls and one for boys.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Great place to stay!

The hostel was nice, a bit far from the beach but other than that it was good. Staff was helpful and had some good tips. There was some party organized by the hostel that wasn't my type but if you like Hip-Hop, Rap kind of music you should like it.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great place!! Fair price, awesome people and very nice terrace with pool, jacuzzi, barbecues and pizza party!!! Definitely 100% worth it!!

Hostel is pretty clean, average size rooms. Located a couple of blocks away from Lincoln St Mall and 20 min away from ocean drive. They have great promo events on nightclubs. Only thing to comment on is not to expect too much from the staff - they aren't very helpful and are mostly unfriendly.

• 9th Mar 2014

Service was terrible and not very accommodating, rooms were clearly overpriced ($40 for a bunk bed in a packed 9 person room) and we were never notified when codes on doors were changed... The "Bikini beach" with pool table, ping pong table, picnic tables, etc... was a great place to hangout however.

• 6th Mar 2014

I been visiting south beach twice per year, Nike beach the best hostel by far!, why? Jose is the man! this latino represents what miami is all about ! multicultural city, he advice me where best place to eat, days tours and party at night! always ready to help, nice garden, exelent location

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Nicaragua

Screwed up our reservation twice. We were left without a place to stay. Male staff were good, the female staff were rude and unhelpful. My friend got food poisoning from their free BBQ. Won't be staying here again. If you can find another place for around the same price then take it.

Nothing to say ( you book for some thing they but you in deferent room and you can't complain because there is no place to go (((

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »