Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

This hostel the best !! Location amazing !! Personnal very helpfull and friendly!! I so happy because I stay Bikini Hostel!!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

It's an average hostel in a good location. I liked the breakfasts. The courtyard area was very nice, the staff was pleasant enough. The rooms seemed a bit dirty, but not beneath common hostel standards. I've seen worse.

• 6th Apr 2014

Fun atmosphere and great staff. Close to beach, shops, and bus stop. They had an above-ground pool, spa, pool table, and fusball in the common outdoor area. Internet was fast, and reception was open all night. Transport to parties every night ($20 girls, $20-40 guys) Downsides -Included breakfast was just a bagel with spreads and a boiled egg every day, and you weren't allowed in the kitchen to make your own breakfast between 8-10 -Internet didn't reach rooms -Kitchen not well stocked

Great atmosphere!! Lots of fun!!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

I love this hostel, the staff is great and the rooms are spacious and very clean. It's close to supermarkets, coffee shops and Lincoln road and all the bars and clubs. I especially like the common area where you can easily mingle with others. I've been to other hostels in Miami, this is really better than most with its vibe. I will definitely come again.

The people are pretty cool and it's a little far from the beach but it's still in a good location. I've had a lot of fun times here as it's mainly a party hostel, the only downside was our shower which worked but was a little shoddy, as well as the fact that there isn't much space to put your suitcase in a 9-person dorm. Other then that the rooms were quite clean and modern, a fridge and couch are included in each.

Chill place with a good communal area. At least half of the staff seem a bit incompetent, but they are generally friendly enough.

The Best hostel in Miami Beach so far.

well they say in room bathroom but actually you share the bath with onother room either 4 o 6 bed dorm. so 1 bathroom for 10 guess. it s not fare they aren't actually clear on that when you make your booking on hostel world web site.

The room was very dirty, and we booked an en-suite but didn't get the room we paid for. When we requested the room that we booked we were advised it wasn't possible... The advertisement is very misleading...

• 27th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very friendly staff, clean rooms which got cleaned every day. Fridge including freezer, tv, air condition and microwave in every room.Friendly atmosphere with open benches, free breakfast, nightly hostel events lead to an nice trip!

Very nice place for young people! Been there for ultra 2014 and it was amazing. Great people, very friendly staff, clean rooms. A lot if activities organized by the hostel!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Austria

gute Laage nettes Personal freundlich nicht weit vom Strand einkaufsstrasse is nur 6 blocks entfernd

I really appreciate Jose Rodriguez's kindness, good manners and the humbleness in his treatment.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We are two girls and just had a very bad experience here. Last Sat at 12am, we found one bed of us was covered with sand. They took action 1 hr later until I reported the problem again. The front desk was unable to clean the sand and transferred me to another room. However, in fact, there was no bed available. And the front desk was still unable to find an available bed. So I had a poor sleep in the TV room. The staff refused to give us refund and prevented us from talking with the manager.

I had a great time in the Hostel Bikini. It's nicely furnished and very well organized place close to everything. I felt as I would be at home. The staff was very fiendly, helpful and professionaly. It's a safe place close to everything with a wonderful beach . I can only recommend this place and I shall come back.

• 20th Mar 2014