Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Fernado (Front Staff) is awesome. He treats his guests right and tells about all the happenings going on around the area.

• 16th Nov 2014

I always stay at the hostel when I travel to Miami, normally staff is great and i always meet great people. This time when I went the shower in my room was broken I told staff that I was not provided with towel (upon check in) and that the shower in my room was broken, they told me "to bad." I asked if they can accommodate me with towel and allow me to shower in a different room and they said again "no." I checked out not able to take a shower, and I left feeling mistreated.

• 14th Nov 2014

Rooms were not that good of value for money, hostel was very clean tho

• 12th Nov 2014

Very great place, Thanks to all the staff! I really had a great time and I 'll come back with friends!

• 12th Nov 2014

Not a quiet getaway type hostel! Partying is encouraged. It's busy and social. Management organizes an evening out for the hostel guests each night. Made south beach a bit more affordable. I love this hostel. Would definitely stay here again.

Horrible experience. We've booked a ensuite private room for 4. We told them that we would be arriving late but there was no room available for us when we got there, though we had already paid the booking fee!!! They sent us to another hostel (South Beach Hostel), where we did not had a private room but still had to pay the full price. It seems to be normal to this hostel not respect the reservations, specially when you are arriving late at night. Be aware and go somewhere else!!!

• 8th Nov 2014

I was there 3rd time, again without dissapointing! Great hostel and atmosphere for young people!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Loved the place. Was here on work and not play, my room was quiet, and they had areas you could chill and relax that were also decently quiet. If your feeling more extroverted they have plenty as well. They have a lounge near the checkout and outside that always has cool people (and girls) plus they play good music through the day. Food was better than expected, pesto chicken ziti? I'll take it. Room was small but clean and comfortable. Location was perfect. Literally perfect.

• 6th Nov 2014

Best possible location for a hostel.

Well we showed up at 145 and they said we couldn't check in until 3 so we had to pay for beach towels (tiny) and we went to the beach for a few hours. When we went back to check in they told us they didn't have any private rooms (which we booked and paid for) and we had to go to a different hotel. Annoying. When we got to the other place it was disgusting but we didn't have a choice because it was 5pm and everything else was booked. Worst experience ever.

• 6th Nov 2014

Great hostel! I will definitely return. Fantastic location and all meals are included.

I had a great time... Perfect location and I met some really cool people. First time travelling alone and I had a ball!

• 5th Nov 2014

Very fun party hostel right near the beach and other bars and eateries. Guy slept on the floor one night, that was weird

This super social hostel provides everything you need for a memorable Miami experience. Located conveniently on South beach, two block away from Ocean Drive, with included three meals per day, it is just a amazing value for money. The hostel dorm room are standard and are cleaned several times per day. In my room Wi-Fi worked OK. You can party every day and visit some of the best clubs in Miami for very affordable prices. The stuff was great and so were the people I met. Great hostel! Thumbs up!

We had a great time!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Very nice hostel. Excellent location! One of the best hostels I stayed for sure!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Just perfect!!!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Spain

Really good location, good atmosphere,poor beds and bathroom

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Spain

Breakfast should be longer then just a hour. For checking in it will be easyer when there is no party going on there. There are comming taxtes up on you total amount

• 1st Nov 2014

Great place! Very close to the beach and all the fun places in South beach area. The evening parties that they organise are a "must attend".. Highly recommend this place!

• 31st Oct 2014