Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

POSITIVE: Great staff who are very curteous & make everyone feel welcome. This is a party animal hostel...loud music (even in the lobby sometimes, too loud for me) and occational free drinks. Easy to meet other travelers. Location is not the best Hostel location in Miami, but tvery good.location. 2 blocks from the beach. NEGATIVES: air conditioner in our room did not cool the whole room. NO TV. Really? Come on.... Has to be the only hostel on the planet without cable TV or even local TV.

Dirtyyyyyyyyy

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

party-hostel ;)

The only issue happened when I came in and I was told that they would be moving me to a different hostel. It wasn't until I told them that I had a friend that had already checked in that they said they would put me in one of the rooms.

• 10th Oct 2014

staff were fabulous!

• 8th Oct 2014

Only spent one night here but it was good fun. Free meals, drinks and cheap entry to clubs, great value.

Great people, great parties, great cleanliness! I've meet people from all around the world and of course, lots of Brazilians :p ! I just love my time there!

• 4th Oct 2014

Small rooms and I paid for a room with 6 beds and there was 7 beds in my room. They didn't have plugs in the wall for everyone and just on the lower beds... In my case who was sleeping above I couldn't charge my phone. The place is very noise and they didn't have much options for breakfast! The light in our bathroom was broke in the first night... I didn't like this hostel at all.

• 3rd Oct 2014

The hostel was full so we were upgraded to the new Bars BnB 5 minutes away. This turned out to be a fantastic experience, the place was immaculate and looked brand new, and the staff were very friendly and attentive. We got free wine and nibbles in the evening and a freshly cooked breakfast in the morning.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Good location, walking distance from the beach, had a lot of fun and value for money

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Africa

Great hostel for partying and meeting new people met a lot amazing people the girls are incredible and most of the people want to have a conversation with you the facilltes are average but decent enough! BIG BIG BIG problem with this hostel are the cleaners they don't speak a word of English and take your stuff if it's dripping from being in the sea and just think all things lying around are garbage I lost my own personal towel because it was wet so the cleaners took it and never found it!

Very noisy from traffic and revellers so got very little sleep. Room was across road from hostel in what looked like a derelict building, did not look or feel particularly safe for 3 young women, no wifi access in room, Good location for shops bars restaurant and beach, food was nice but no choice of evening meal, good basic breakfast. Cheap accommodation and good size room, the website makes it look much better than it really is.

• 30th Sep 2014

Excellent place for holidays, you can meet people for all world. The relation quality - price is very good. i recommend

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Uruguay

my experience in south beach hostel has been very good and i will suggest it to anyone going to miami

• 27th Sep 2014

its a cool and nice place to stay close to the beach. i wish they extended their breakfast time because i woke up 9:30am and breakfast is only from 8-9am. also i dont think there is a separate male dormitory room because they put me in a mixed room although i booked for an all male room.

The AC didnt work, so I almost died during the night but the rest was perfect. I highly recommend this place

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia

Awesome People, perfect service !

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Eritrea

Stayed at Bars B

• 24th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel was very spacious, clean and just had a nice vibe to it. The kitchen was huge which allowed several people to cook at once. This has to be one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

• 21st Sep 2014

Awesome people, awesome atmosphere. Just check the bathroom doors! I had an incident with one.

• 21st Sep 2014