• 236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

8.2
Fabulous 8,877 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 8,877 Total Reviews
Miami Beach International Hostel Located at 236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami.
USA
Miami 33139 236 9th Street, Miami Beach
82% 8877
25.7793149 -80.1323032
    Rooms available

19th Jul 2016
8.0

I stayed just 3 nights and in my opinion it's prefectly located, it's clean coz they checeked the rooms twice a day, the staff wasn't the best, they were not very friendly, other than that the enviroment it's so multicultural and so young mood, if you like to party this is the right place, if you r looking for a cozy quiet place this is not for you!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
2.0

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. This hostel will haunt me in my nightmares for years to come. Rooms were over crowded and dirty. Matress was stained. 4 powerpoints that didn't work for 6 people. Shower was small and disgusting and the bathroom smelt like the sewer pipes of bangkok. My hair straightener was stolen from my room, not by my roomates. The staff mocked me and laughed when I asked about it. They charge 5% to pay by card..unless you go on their pub crawl. Disgusting place, worst staff.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
7.1

Place was an absolute blast, the rooms were not as advertised. Could've used a good cleaning and a few minor upgrades (light fixtures, new blinds, more towels). Location cannot be beat, and the club outings really made it worth it.

13th Jul 2016

The staff here are absolutely amazing and the location is perfect! Right by the beach and Ocean Drive. The facilities themselves weren't great as the AC wasn't working well and the bathroom had no fan. I also saw a few cockroaches during my stay. I would probably stay again though because of the atmosphere, location, and staff. The Key West tour was amazing and the party bus out to Liv was pretty fun, too! Overall not the best place in the area but definitely worth the money.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Stayed here even though everyone said there was cockroaches- in my all female dorm there was NONE :D dorm was clean, food was good. Hostel organized parties for the night. The music was loud in the hostel but i didn't hear it in my room. 2 blocks from beach and 7eleven across the street and liquor store down the road. I will def come back !

9th Jul 2016

This review is only for the private rooms, which are located in a different building than the hostel for dorms. The privates are actually apartments with full kitchens and a flat screen tv. The apartment we had could sleep up to six. The building was about 4-5 blocks from the main building where they provide free breakfast, lunch and dinner. We never went for meals so I can't comment on the quality of the meals.

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

From the moment that I was checked in by Bruno at the front desk, to hanging out with my Russian roommates and partying with my Scottish friends, the Miami Beach International Hostel helped me to have my greatest experience in Miami out of all the times I've been. With free breakfast, lunch and dinner.. free beach equipment to maximize fun time at the beach, EXTREMELY discounted prices to club that includes a happy hour with free drinks, I couldn't have asked for a better bang for my buck.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016
7.1

For somewhere that's known for its heat it had no aircon, well in the rooms we had a portable one. I just would have thought you would be better if spending the same amount of money for the long run to put in built in systems for airconditiong. Especially with the rooms of 6 people. Besides that they staff were friendly and if you are looking to party you've definitely found the perfect place, there's always something on every night, it's a great way to meet people in your hostel.

6th Jul 2016

For it's proximity to all South Beach has to offer, and the included amenities this place is a great option! Plus they feed you.

6th Jul 2016

Had a great at this hostel conveniently located by the beach! The mixers and dining options allowed for people at the hostel to mingle/make friends and the patio was also a great place to meet locals too! Will be staying here next tI'm I'm in Sobe :)