Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Awsome location for beach and bars. Amazing atmosphere and great night activities. Also, great attention to cleanliness.

• 21st Feb 2015

A very fun place to stay. Nights out organised by the hostel are heavily discounted compared to what you would pay individually, and probably a lot more fun.

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, but: Unfortunately our flight was cancelled, so we called the hostel to tell them that we are going to arrive on the next day. I had to disuss with the stuff aproximately a half an hour to get my room the next days. I had to pay also the first day, but when we arrive they had no more rom left! We had to take a room at the other side from South Beach (half an hour walk to the beach) we payd to much for that! Pay attention, bicause they don´t work serious!

• 15th Feb 2015

This place is great, cool staff great atmosphere, very social environment, and crazy nights out. Special thanks to John, Jeff, Chauncey, Fernando, Paul, and Rosa for making my stay in Miami a memorable experience.

I enjoyed staying at Deco, which is a sister site to International. I left with a good experience.

• 14th Feb 2015

i didn't actually get to stay here. I got there and they told me that my room had been trashed the night before and they arrangements for me to stay out of the for hostile. When I got to the other hostile there were no arrangements, the price is twice as much, and I had to stay at a eight people room instead of a six people room like I had planned. I went back to the original hostile to hang out, and saw people checking in all day. How could they do it but I could not?

• 14th Feb 2015

We booked international hostel but we were sent to another hostel which was not that good (they told us it's the same concept). Apart from that, we booked a 6-bed room and we were sent to a 12-bed room. We didn't get money back for that. The atmosphere in the international hostel was great. There were many young people who like to party. In comparison to that, the atmosphere in the hostel where we were sent to wasn't cool and the breakfast was just toast with jelly and peanutbutter.

• 14th Feb 2015

Unfriendly staff and our booking was not honoured.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • South Africa

Great place, excellent location and great atmosphere! Definitely recommend this place!

I will definitely recommend & come back to this hostel again! The location is amazing, pretty much right on the beach. The atmosphere was exactly what I was looking for, relaxed, friendly and fun. Loved the staff, Arturo at the front desk was attentive & caring to everyone's needs. Definitely made my stay so much more pleasant. Great people, great hostel!

• 12th Feb 2015

Security: No check who comes and goes. Anyone can get the free meals (which taste totally poor btw). Location: Very close to Ocean Drive. Staff: Especially the guys played it cool and weren't interested in helping you out. Atmosphere: If you're into partying all the time, this is your place. I missed the typical backpackers you usually meet in hostels who care about arts, culture and adventures. Cleanliness: one towel for one week, no housekeeping at all in the apartment.

• 12th Feb 2015

We were very fortunate and got one of the new apartments which are located on Michigan Ave

• Switzerland

LOT OF NOISE!

• Finland
  • All Male Group, 41+

This Hostel was the perfect place to stay. Especially the building we were in. This was a little bit more expensive but the facilities were perfect. On top of that the hostel organises a lot of activities such as travelling to the keys or party - which seems very good. The staff was very helpful, polite and openminded. They provide free meals three times a day which helps a lot!! I would go there again.

• 11th Feb 2015

after making a reservation, when i arrived, not only was the price double what i had believed to be a quote for one person, i was then told that i wouldn't even be staying there but 7 blocks down the road not exactly what you want to hear after a long days travel

• New Zealand

The aircondition was on and was seriously cold in there in the room! 63F! i would like to change the themperature, but the remote/box was sealed of - so we froze all night! in the room (en suite) on the other side of the road. The vent in the bathroom was absolutely distusting and not at all cleaned - flies and insect parts over the whole bracket. We cheked unter the table - food, and bread crumbs were stil there! on the left side of the two beds there lay M&M chocolate chips. Not satisfied!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Denmark

Felt like one big family over there. Marvelous atmosphere, great localization and awesome parties. Definitely can recommend this place!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Sorry, we could not stay in Your Hostel. We had an accident and must cancel the trip. See You later: Waltraud and Bernd

• 9th Feb 2015

Thank You so much for the wonderful week! I will try to come back soon!

• 9th Feb 2015

They have a terrible refund policy, and I am not sure that it is legal. A couple of my roommates wanted to change their departure date, and they notified their staff over a week in advance of the date, and they were informed that they would not receive any refund. They were informed when the manager would be in; she was not there twice. They had to return 3 days in a row and received half of their money back. It was very busy at the time and the hostel was fully booked and turning people away.

• 8th Feb 2015