Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

It was the best thing that I did in Miami!!! I loved it!!!

• 25th Jul 2014

位置非常好,工作人员很友善。包三餐很贴心但是排队很长,常常稍晚到几分钟就吃不到了。订的是6人女生宿舍但到达后发现该女生宿舍竟已安排入住了一个男生。宿舍内locker需自带锁,6个locker有3个是坏的有锁也锁不上。旅社每天晚上有安排party,晚上的一层公共区域很多人。白天一层的公共区域也总是坐满了人。

Came here for the first time last year, the price, cleanliness, activities and especially staff are perfect. Love it here.

• 22nd Jul 2014

We just had a short stay of 4 nights at the new B&B the hostel offers. Very happy and Charlie who made us food every evening was amazing and made the stay excellent!

• 20th Jul 2014

The location is really great. The hostel is only 3 minutes from Ocean Drive and the beach. The employes were pretty unprofessional though and check in was a desaster!

I'm the first day the AC was not working. After complening about it, they changed me rooms with no problem. The hostel is in a great location ( 2 min walk from the beach), they offer free breakfast, free lunch and free dinner and they take the guests to parties every single day. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 19th Jul 2014

We reserved a 2 places in a room for 6 but they were overbooked so we had to end up in separate rooms. The a/c was not working properly. Rooms were very hot and baths were like saunas! Half of the lockers in each room were broken and the hostel didn't provided locks for them, so it was impossible to have your stuff safe. On the other hand the location and atmosphere were great. They organized partying every day.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

Too poor.

The stay in the hostel was good! The crew there is really nice and helpfull!! I didn't want to leave and had an amazing time! I would always come back. Only annoying were the cleaning women who came 4 times a day and the food was okay. :)

• 17th Jul 2014

My stay there was great. the hostel is very clean and is located right where you want to be! The staff is nice and there´s a party (pub crawl) every night for not too much money! I would recommend this hostel!

• 16th Jul 2014

The reception air conditioning didn't work during five days of my staying. It was very bad because the warm was very strong. In my room (number 31) didn't have a locker to let my important stuff.

• 16th Jul 2014

Loved it here! Would be my first choice if ever returning to Miami. The fact that 3 daily meals are included, makes it great value for money. I also loved that they arrange each night's parties and shuttle for you!

• South Africa

John was awesome, real friendly and fired everyone up for parties.

Deff a party hostel!! Everyone was sure friendly, staff were so lovely. Super close to the beach, and every night is a party! They clean 4 times a day which was awesome! Highly recommend this hostel

Great people but the AC needs work

Would never stay in this hostel again.. Staff seemed like they had no idea as guests we're getting sent to other hostels due to over booking and having no beds.. Staff seemed extremely rude and I felt like they didn't want to help and also wifi could only be used down in the lobby and not in the rooms which caused so many people always down the lobby.. Overall experience wasn't a pleasant one and I shall never return to that hostel again..

It took about an hour for us to be checked in, the three of us were assigned to the same bed in the room as there were two people who weren't even guests of the hostel staying in the other two beds. Male staff member checking us in was quite rude and condescending, so not the ideal welcome. We also witnessed many guests with reservations being sent sent to local hotels as their rooms had been given away. Great for partying.

You should tell us that private room is 10min from the hostel and the room was not the same of pictures in the website.

• 10th Jul 2014

Very helpful!!

• 9th Jul 2014

Absolutely loved my stay here and the atmosphere from the environment and people was it was a great experience for me! Great place if your looking to meet new people and explore Miami and have a great time! Thanks hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014