Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I liked it on the hostel, but there was a woman at the front desk, she was really rude and not nice to me and my friends. She was not interested about us and our stuff. That was really bad!:(

• 16th Apr 2015

In general, my stay at the hostel was quite good! The lady at the front desk didn't seem to be really friendly and helpful. Moreover, they wanted to store our luggage and told us to bring it downstairs, telling us to leave it next to the ping pong table and then there is going to be someone who's going to store it. Then our luggage was lost until we found it 30 minutes later standing in the room, unsafely!

• 16th Apr 2015

The Staff was nice and patient .

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Jamaica

Due to an overbooking, we were moved to their sister B&B which was further away than where we had originally planned on staying. The B&B was absolutely gorgeous and the staff were excellent. Even though that it was further away the walk to south beach was gorgeous and took less than 10minutes.

• 11th Apr 2015

Staff excellent and the location right across from the beach! The rooftop was full of great views.

Great place to meet people from all over the world

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Fun hostel, lots of partying, staff are funny and kind, seemed pretty clean to me. best value for your money for 3-4+ people is the "private rooms"! it's actually a full apartment (fridge, microwave, sink, bathrooms, shower, but no gas for stove) for the same price (or less) than a bed and there's tons of room to sleep people. Not too far from the main building, which is party central and I loved that. Great location, close to the beach, fast food, 7eleven and whatever else you need. fun fun fun

best time!!! we see us!!!

• 7th Apr 2015

I didn't stay in this hostel because it was disgusting... There was Insects on walls and OMG the shower was full of dirty water and hair... It was Impossible to spend a minute in this room...

• 7th Apr 2015

Everything was really relaxed.

• 4th Apr 2015

I stayed at DecoWalk for one night (which is one block away) and moved to Miami Beach International Hostel for the remainder of my stay. There was a huge difference in room space. MB International was much roomier than DecoWalk and much more convenient. The two hostel work together on night outings and activities and they may be even owned by the same person because you could see employees or organizers move back and forth between the two. The place is clean staff is friendly

• 2nd Apr 2015

Just for party, not for old people!

Nice hostel for a cheap price. Food is not that good but at least is free. Awesome atmosphere, they organize groups to go out to club for only 20 bucks. People in front desk are ok but always busy. If you're looking for party, meeting great people anf have fun, this is your best choice.

We loved the time we spent there ! Best vacation so far !

• 30th Mar 2015

Absolutely amazing place, amazing staff, best hostel in miami PEROD!

• 30th Mar 2015

The lady at the front desk is very nice. Make sure to come exactly on time for lunch and dinner or else there is no service. There is an hour window for breakfast.

• 28th Mar 2015

CLASSIC bait and switch - on arrival I was told that the hotel was overbooked and will be moved to a different one owned by the same company (yeah, right)...the hostel turned out to be on ocean drive (even though we met people who had been moved to a different one(even further away from nightlife)) but was incredibly dodgy...you still get access to the facilities of the original one but still not what I signed for as I was put in a room of 12 rather than what I paid for (room of 8)...

They moved us to another hostrl as they'd overbooked for Ultra weekend!! Not impressed!! They were going to overcharge me $500 if I hadn't of questioned the price difference. We ended up at the Tropics hostel. Beds were uncomfortable though service was nice

Excellent service, need to be a little bit more clean, but I understand that I've been on MMW so, a they had a lot of people to attend everyone.

it was fuking great!