Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

What a great place. I would go there again and again and again. You cant get better value for money.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

good value for food, beds were very noisy (squeeky) some of the people at the reception were quite rude and not service friendly.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Norway

air conditioning was loud but apartment

It was horrible experience. I got there at 12:30pm and i was told i can leave my bags and fill out a card but the check in at 3pm. I had reservation for 3 nights. When i came back after 3pm they told me i have no reservation and there is no trace of the card i filled out. They transfer me to Deco hostel on ocean drive. I wanted to speak with the manager but she never showed up for 3 days in a raw. Terrible service at international hostel.

They are pathetic. We were denied beds inspite of having a confirmed booking. Will never ever think of staying there.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • India

Loved the place! Nothing negative to comment. But if one thing, I didn't have any locker in my room.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

I loved the hostel. It was clean, neat and well-organised. The only thing I didn't agree to was the fact that we rented a dorm for six persons, and we got stuck with seven persons from time to time (one sleeping on a stretcher). That realy was a drawback, since it wasn't advertised that way on the website. For the rest, only positive

• 22nd Jan 2015

Fantastic service, great value for your money

• 22nd Jan 2015

Only 4 plugins in a room of 6 people and above other person bed. The staff couldn't be worse. In any question i made either they didn't know the answer or they tried to sell a tour package of them. There was cockroack above the coffe break table today morning. Too many noise during whole night come from the reception everyday.

They kicked me out for being an America. From nj .? They said they don't want no Americans staying there lol

• 20th Jan 2015

Awesome location. Walking distance to the beach, clubs, and stores. Pub crawls were a lot of fun! Buy a Mickey of vodka or something to mix with the free drinks before the pub crawl! Drinks at clubs in miami are really expensive.The free meals were pretty decent (get in line early). Wish there was more outdoor space to hang out in (non-smoking). Rooms aren't the nicest, but you shouldn't be spending much time in there anyways!

Really nice place to stay:)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Everything was amazing and we could not have asked for a better trip and place to stay.

• 16th Jan 2015

Great value for money as it includes all meals. Meals are simple, but nice and filling. Party nights out are a bargain.

Stayed at the brand new hostel/bed & breakfast on 7th St. Awesome amenities and very clean!

• 15th Jan 2015

Total disappointment. I was looking forward to staying in South Beach but this place was a dump. There were homeless people lined up and down the street all day and all night. A local actually told me this hostel is kind of like a shelter to the homeless because they are able to rent a bed for the night and have free meals. It put a damper on our trip and I wish I would have booked the hotel I was looking at in Miami Beach.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Romania

The location is great, it is clean, but I didn't really feel like that this was my place: It is all about the partying at night. I didn't like that there wasn't really an area where you could just hang out relaxed and get to know fellow travellers...because in the lobby there is nonstop Disco-music. People were mostly young kids, just out of school or having started Uni. Free food is good, but I enjoyed the atmosphere and the people at Bikini Hostel more.

Perfect Hostel for Miami. 3 free meals a day, heavily discounted club entry and right in the heart of South Beach. Could not have asked for too much more from the hostel.

• 14th Jan 2015

DON'T BOOK THIS HOSTEL. This is the most precious advice you can get. As you've read in other comments, they usually overbook and send you to a VERY LOW quality hostel. It is incredibly hot, full of people (at least 12 each room), there is not enough space even for your luggage to stay! Just don't book this hostel

I would like to give many thanks to Daniela who helped me a lot in many things. She hold for my bed although I was not available to check in for two days. She helped me to change my room when ever I ask her. Daniela is very cute as well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7