Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We payed the most to get a private room and we ended up staying a 10 minute drive from the hostel in an apartment, we we had to get taxi's to and from the hostel just to get the included meals, wifi and the atmosphere. Was very unhappy as we payed far more than everyone else and we weren't even notified that we weren't staying at the premises so everything was further including beaches and shops

• 15th Sep 2014

Stayed in a double room with ensuite, things to note. ● Note the amount on bookings.com does not include 12-13% state tax this was included in our other hostel bookigs ●Paying by credit card attracts an additional 5% no notice given of this. So that s an extra 17-18% to add to the cost ●Key requires a deposit - $50 should be on your bookin Breakfast very average No lights worked in the room, we used the bathroom light. wifi only in the foyer and wouldnt connect to my tablet as it was too slow

Very much a party hostel, which is probably why you came to Miami anyway, but be aware that it's noisy and you'll struggle to sleep if you're not out drinking. Wifi only accessible in lobby, where there are not many places to sit. Free food is decent. Rooms are regularly cleaned. Condition of the place is fine for a hostel. Staff are cool, although I didn't like story nightclub despite the fact that they pushed it pretty hard at the hostel.

i really appreciate everything in that hotel, the staff and and the location, Good.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Dominican Republic

Great place, easy to have fun and meet people. Events going on every night.

When I and my friend arrived in Miami Beach International Hostel, they said to us that the hostel was full and asked us to go to Bars B&B South Beach Miami. It's a little bit far from beach, but I really liked! It's more calm and very confortable. There they offer only breakfast (for lunch and dinner, you have to go to Miami Beach International Hostel). The staff is very helpful! I recommend ;)

• 1st Sep 2014

Perfect place to stay if you wanna have fun and knew new people.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

A good party hostel located right next to south beach in Miami beach. The staff is chill and are glad to help you out, there are three free meals a day, and a party to attend every day of the week. No wi-fi in the rooms, but a/c and toilet/bath. The cleaning happens several times a day, which is weird and a bit annoying if you just feel like hanging in your room or sleep. The parties are all days 20 dollars, which seems a bit to much comparing to what you get out of it.

Our room was really small and the hostel was unclean, but the location was ideal for the beach. Wouldn't stay there again

• 31st Aug 2014

This place takes good care of you! It feeds you, take you out every night, and receives you back with a decent shower and a nice bed.

• 31st Aug 2014

We stayed at the B

• 30th Aug 2014

If your looking for a cheap close to the beach making lots of friends partying hostel this is the place to stay couldn't fault it one bit was te best hostel to be in

All was excellent in the hostel. It´s a party hostel very well located, close to the beach, ocean drive. I would like to mention the staff and specially to Daniela for her help and assistance!!

There were cockroaches crawling in my bed when I got back in at 5am. When I complained to the front desk, I was accused of making it up. It turns out there was a nest in our room which we found the next day; I don't know if anything was ever done about it. Apart from that, staff are really great and it's a really good place to stay if you're travelling alone.

• 28th Aug 2014

I loved staying in the hostel, bery nice staff and great atmosphare. Would come back anytime and can recoment it

• 27th Aug 2014

The staff were awesome! So nice, and they always made sure that their guests were happy!

• Denmark

We stayed at a partner BnB a block from the hostel. Our room was large with excellent ammenities. The room was spotless as was the large bathroom. The staff were so lovely and welcoming. Breakfast was beyond our expectations. Made fresh and served to us. Our stay at the hostel made our trip to Miami so much better. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone who asks.

• 27th Aug 2014

Excellent hostel with everything that you could ask for and great value for money. If you want to party and be close to the beach, look no further.

• 25th Aug 2014

The dinner food was really bad.

• 24th Aug 2014

I had one of my best holidays in there ! Jeff and Fernando are simply amazing ! But the hostel front desk dont even have a computer system which may cause problems. Also the middle agish lady in the reseption is super mean ! Apart from that everything is definately perfect !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7