Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Some stains on the sheets and did not think that baggage was stored securely.

• 14th Apr 2014

I haven't been in a hostel before and i was little afraid, but everything went really good. It was really clean, cleaningladys came like three times a day. Food was okay, didn't eat much but it was okay for the price. Stuff was awesome, had a really great time with them, everyone was so helpful and nice there. It's a great place if you want to party til' morning.

• Estonia

I LOVE THAT PLACE! Definitely gonna go there again! Perfect place to go if you like to party. The hostel & the rooms are clean, th Staff is amazing! Always easy going and in a good mood. If you're a picky eater you should just eat somewhere else, because they don't have a huge menu but the food they provide is definitely not of low quality! Met so many new people, staying there is just like a huge party all the time, the atmosphere is just great!! Highly recommending!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I've been in hostels in LA, SF, Vegas, and no one was so good as Miami beach IH, I just loved it, the breakfast, the lunch, the cheap beer, the people there, and the location is awesome, near he beach, restaurants, you don't need a car or anything to see everything.

I just stayed for one night at the hostel but I absolutley loved it. The staff was awesomely friendly, the environmente was cool and I thought it was cool that the meals are included for a very good price. The location was perfect too.

• Mexico

The people were really unfriendly, some friends had problems with their reservations (they cancelled the reservation and so they didn't had a bed), it was loud and not really clean...

• 12th Apr 2014

great location, best deal, awesome atmosphere and best place to make friend if you're a solo traveler! if i'll be back in miami, i'll book there again, for sure!

I love this hostel! 3 meals included for that price is so good! I had such a great time and want to go back!

• 12th Apr 2014

Amazing place had the time of my life! Staff go out of there way to help u and make sure u have a good night! Two blokes from the beach! Best hostel ever!!! We go back in a heart beat!

• 12th Apr 2014

One of the cleaning ladies was very rude and disrespectful towards me, but the other woman was really nice!

• 11th Apr 2014

A really fun hostel experience which I would recommend for anyone wanting to meet people.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Not a place to go if you want to rest people arround all time, party always at any hour :) very friendly staff specially house keeping, menu is almost the same everyday should change a little but good food for the price you pay... If you wanna live Miami as a party def the place to stay!!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

such a warm place to be

• 9th Apr 2014

I have a lot of fun in this hostel , the people were awesome!! i will came back, thanks for all kisss

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

they really run a professional operation.

• 7th Apr 2014

Private room review at the room on 10th st - For the price that we paid I think there should have been a bit more included. I know it is a hostel, but I got a 1 bedroom hotel for cheaper with towels, soap, and blankets. This was really the bare minimum, so for the price of the private room, I don't think it is a good value. Also, you should let guests check in at the time you advertise. But the environment was great at the main building and security seems pretty good for backpackers

• 6th Apr 2014

awesome! KILLER PARTIES!

The worst experience ever! they overbooked us through the website and made us stay at a pathetic Parisian hostel nearby. When we asked about accommodating us for the remaining days, they simply refused saying they had overbooked and just refunded the money. We were stranded in the middle of our vacation with no place to go because of them.

• 4th Apr 2014

It was my first hostel experience and I was skeptical about how it was going to turn out. I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience. I have met so many good people. In short, it was "FANTASTIC".

• 3rd Apr 2014