Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Thanks for the excelent vacation in South Beach!!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Romania

Everything was perfect! It was really worth it. And it was also clean even it is a hostel. I really liked it and I definitely will recommend it to other people.

• 24th Oct 2014

I had a great time been there

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Good place for them who wants to feel free, have fun and make new friends.you dont even have to go to clubs its inside :)

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Georgia

I really really enjoyed the stay at Miami beach hostel! The staff is awesome they always help you! You have so unbelievable much fun there every night something else is going on and you meet so many people from all around the world!! I had an incredible time there! I will definitley come back! I hope soon!!! Thank you for this amazing experience

• 20th Oct 2014

Awesome party hostel!!!

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Norway
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best place in earth! Party all nights, so much fun, great people!!! Best Hostel in the World!!!!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

POSITIVE: Great staff who are very curteous & make everyone feel welcome. This is a party animal hostel...loud music (even in the lobby sometimes, too loud for me) and occational free drinks. Easy to meet other travelers. Location is not the best Hostel location in Miami, but tvery good.location. 2 blocks from the beach. NEGATIVES: air conditioner in our room did not cool the whole room. NO TV. Really? Come on.... Has to be the only hostel on the planet without cable TV or even local TV.

Dirtyyyyyyyyy

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

party-hostel ;)

The only issue happened when I came in and I was told that they would be moving me to a different hostel. It wasn't until I told them that I had a friend that had already checked in that they said they would put me in one of the rooms.

• 10th Oct 2014

I made my reservation online but when I got to the hostel there was no booking in my name and they were out of beds. After some discussion there they sent me to other hotel and return my money. It was very bad, after hours traveling this is not the best case scenario.

• 9th Oct 2014

staff were fabulous!

• 8th Oct 2014

Only spent one night here but it was good fun. Free meals, drinks and cheap entry to clubs, great value.

Great people, great parties, great cleanliness! I've meet people from all around the world and of course, lots of Brazilians :p ! I just love my time there!

• 4th Oct 2014

Small rooms and I paid for a room with 6 beds and there was 7 beds in my room. They didn't have plugs in the wall for everyone and just on the lower beds... In my case who was sleeping above I couldn't charge my phone. The place is very noise and they didn't have much options for breakfast! The light in our bathroom was broke in the first night... I didn't like this hostel at all.

• 3rd Oct 2014

The hostel was full so we were upgraded to the new Bars BnB 5 minutes away. This turned out to be a fantastic experience, the place was immaculate and looked brand new, and the staff were very friendly and attentive. We got free wine and nibbles in the evening and a freshly cooked breakfast in the morning.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Good location, walking distance from the beach, had a lot of fun and value for money

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Africa

Great hostel for partying and meeting new people met a lot amazing people the girls are incredible and most of the people want to have a conversation with you the facilltes are average but decent enough! BIG BIG BIG problem with this hostel are the cleaners they don't speak a word of English and take your stuff if it's dripping from being in the sea and just think all things lying around are garbage I lost my own personal towel because it was wet so the cleaners took it and never found it!

Very noisy from traffic and revellers so got very little sleep. Room was across road from hostel in what looked like a derelict building, did not look or feel particularly safe for 3 young women, no wifi access in room, Good location for shops bars restaurant and beach, food was nice but no choice of evening meal, good basic breakfast. Cheap accommodation and good size room, the website makes it look much better than it really is.

• 30th Sep 2014