Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Stayed at Bars B

• 24th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Even through the noise in the reception should have been limited to 11pm, there was loud music and people screaming until 1 and 2am. This was a nuisance as I had to be up at 5am to leave that morning. Thus I did not get much sleep. Breakfast should also be extended for one more hour to accommodate everyone who wants to eat. The variety in meals for lunch and dinner should also be looked at.

• 21st Sep 2014

When we arrived at the Int Hostel, the employees told us that our room was broken. So we could choose if we'd like to stay in a beach house or in another hostel for the first night. The next day we had to go back to ask if our room was available. It wasn't, so they drove us to another B&B place very close to the hostel. They offered pick up/ drop off when ever we wanted and the place was beautiful. First we felt weird about the situation but then we had an awesome time and the staff was great.

We were a group of 4 persons and we stay at the B&B Bar and our experience was excellent. Thanks to Charlie you are the best :) and thanks to all the staff our experience was very good because of you guys.

• 19th Sep 2014

The hostel is so much fun!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Not a party hostel per se, really tiny common areas... Nice parties advertised by the hostel, but nothing more... The rooms are really small, and the bathrooms are disgusting! Cramped, poorly maintained and smell horrible! I think tgey havent been touched for a decade! With that said, the free food is a nice touch, but in a city that has unpredicable weather- id personally prefer a hostel with a nicer common area juat to chill in plus theres not really a wifi- only one router used by 100 people

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Nice if you just want to party since they organise parties and get you into clubs, for quiet and peaceful sleeping I'd recommend another place.

• 16th Sep 2014

Another hostel which is keen to make as much money as possible: charging extra to pay on a card, the bar crawls which charge you for 'all you can drink' even when you don't want to drink etc.

We payed the most to get a private room and we ended up staying a 10 minute drive from the hostel in an apartment, we we had to get taxi's to and from the hostel just to get the included meals, wifi and the atmosphere. Was very unhappy as we payed far more than everyone else and we weren't even notified that we weren't staying at the premises so everything was further including beaches and shops

• 15th Sep 2014

Amazing hostel! Nice crew and a lot of parties and fun

• 14th Sep 2014

If u are young and wanna have fun in Miami this hostel is best!!!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia

Super fun, very social, perfect for Miami, great location

• 13th Sep 2014

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff was friendly and very cool, the room they have arranged for us spacious and comfortable (I booked a twin bedroom) and they had several activities all planned out for whoever was interested. The pre-parties and night out by the hostel contributed to a great atmosphere amongst guests!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Couldn't think of any other better place to stay. Young international travelers from all over the world, 20$ all you can drink parties every night, very kind and helpful staff, 5 minutes to walk to the beach and also 3 meals everyday, couldn't believe that!! I will be back for sure!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Romania

I was wonder about free food 3 times per day!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Kazakhstan

The hostel have a friendly vibe about it and it was close to the beach and shops and restaurants. the rooms were old but the pillows and sheets were clean. there was no hot water for the showers which was a big let down and ridiculous

• 10th Sep 2014

I liked staying at International Hostel, but the organization os the staff was terrible, they were not kindness, the bedrooms are not safe once you share the room with 5 more people you don't know. The bathrooms there wasn't window in case we need to change the air after use toilet. The place is nice, the parties, the people you meet there, but the hostel to be better must change some stuffs.

• 9th Sep 2014

I stayed in the BB and loved it, so chilled out! Everyone so friendly at hostel, free wi fi and free food and drink. A great combination for a great holiday. I heart Miami!

• 9th Sep 2014

Stayed in a double room with ensuite, things to note. ● Note the amount on bookings.com does not include 12-13% state tax this was included in our other hostel bookigs ●Paying by credit card attracts an additional 5% no notice given of this. So that s an extra 17-18% to add to the cost ●Key requires a deposit - $50 should be on your bookin Breakfast very average No lights worked in the room, we used the bathroom light. wifi only in the foyer and wouldnt connect to my tablet as it was too slow

Not once but twice a booked online on Hostelworld with this hostel and payed the deposits and both times when I got there (ON TIME), they told me my room was unavailable and payed my deposit back forcing me to find another hostel at the last minute. Not only did this happen to me but another 4 people that came in after me which makes you ask, "How many people do they do this to?" and "What is the point in booking online with Hostelworld??" :(

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7