Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I've been in hostels in LA, SF, Vegas, and no one was so good as Miami beach IH, I just loved it, the breakfast, the lunch, the cheap beer, the people there, and the location is awesome, near he beach, restaurants, you don't need a car or anything to see everything.

I love this hostel! 3 meals included for that price is so good! I had such a great time and want to go back!

• 12th Apr 2014

Amazing place had the time of my life! Staff go out of there way to help u and make sure u have a good night! Two blokes from the beach! Best hostel ever!!! We go back in a heart beat!

• 12th Apr 2014

A really fun hostel experience which I would recommend for anyone wanting to meet people.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

such a warm place to be

• 9th Apr 2014

they really run a professional operation.

• 7th Apr 2014

Private room review at the room on 10th st - For the price that we paid I think there should have been a bit more included. I know it is a hostel, but I got a 1 bedroom hotel for cheaper with towels, soap, and blankets. This was really the bare minimum, so for the price of the private room, I don't think it is a good value. Also, you should let guests check in at the time you advertise. But the environment was great at the main building and security seems pretty good for backpackers

• 6th Apr 2014

awesome! KILLER PARTIES!

The worst experience ever! they overbooked us through the website and made us stay at a pathetic Parisian hostel nearby. When we asked about accommodating us for the remaining days, they simply refused saying they had overbooked and just refunded the money. We were stranded in the middle of our vacation with no place to go because of them.

• 4th Apr 2014

It was my first hostel experience and I was skeptical about how it was going to turn out. I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience. I have met so many good people. In short, it was "FANTASTIC".

• 3rd Apr 2014

Staff was helpful and it was near the beach and the main party places but the rooms are really small and the beds are not very comfortable at all!

• 3rd Apr 2014

great for young ones,who want to party I was a lot older the staff were very helpful to me which was much appreciated . Make sure you take a padlock for inside room security lockers. You only get sheets which isn't too bad as its so hot. Air conditioning unit so noisy you couldn't sleep

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

It would be nice to have wifi in the rooms. only 6 in a room please, there where 7 in our room all the time. Nice food :) When reserving the room, reservation stated that 140USD should be paid at arrival, but it ended up with 170USD because of TAX and a deposit. I would recommend this to be visible at the printed reservation paper! Thanks for a nice stay!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Met so many amazing people here especially the staff. theres something on every night. Such a friendly open minded atmosphere perfect if u travel alone. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Miami :)

This is the second time I stayed here in the last 3 months and I thoroughly enjoyed it both times. Breakfast, lunch and dinner r free each day, the hostel & all rooms r cleaned 4 times each day, and u can't beat the location. It is literally right in the key area of south beach and near all the good clubs. There r activities and club nights most nights where you can party and mingle with the other hostel guests in the main room before going out and getting the VIP treatment. Fun place to party

I loved the relax layout - I loved how you could come out into the foyer and mingle with other travellers, or enjoy a beer/drink with others in the patio. I was fortunate to meet other travellers that were in Miami for the same reason - enjoy the beach, the clubs, and the nightlife in the warm air.

This was my first Hostel experience .. I can say that it was good .. The hostel is old but nice .. the best part about staying at the hostel is the great chance of meeting other travellers from all over the world and have fun together. I would prefer if the rooms were bigger. it was so small for 7 people in one room. The aircondition was working 24 hours which was good but at one night i was sick and really needed to turn off the air condition but the blug was boxed and could not turn it off.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Bahrain

such a great time was there for ultra weekend and then came back for the ne4xt weekend still just a great vibes!

just run away from this place, scammers

• 27th Mar 2014