Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Loved the place! Nothing negative to comment. But if one thing, I didn't have any locker in my room.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

I loved the hostel. It was clean, neat and well-organised. The only thing I didn't agree to was the fact that we rented a dorm for six persons, and we got stuck with seven persons from time to time (one sleeping on a stretcher). That realy was a drawback, since it wasn't advertised that way on the website. For the rest, only positive

• 22nd Jan 2015

Fantastic service, great value for your money

• 22nd Jan 2015

Only 4 plugins in a room of 6 people and above other person bed. The staff couldn't be worse. In any question i made either they didn't know the answer or they tried to sell a tour package of them. There was cockroack above the coffe break table today morning. Too many noise during whole night come from the reception everyday.

Great value for money as it includes all meals. Meals are simple, but nice and filling. Party nights out are a bargain.

Stayed at the brand new hostel/bed & breakfast on 7th St. Awesome amenities and very clean!

• 15th Jan 2015

Total disappointment. I was looking forward to staying in South Beach but this place was a dump. There were homeless people lined up and down the street all day and all night. A local actually told me this hostel is kind of like a shelter to the homeless because they are able to rent a bed for the night and have free meals. It put a damper on our trip and I wish I would have booked the hotel I was looking at in Miami Beach.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Romania

The location is great, it is clean, but I didn't really feel like that this was my place: It is all about the partying at night. I didn't like that there wasn't really an area where you could just hang out relaxed and get to know fellow travellers...because in the lobby there is nonstop Disco-music. People were mostly young kids, just out of school or having started Uni. Free food is good, but I enjoyed the atmosphere and the people at Bikini Hostel more.

Perfect Hostel for Miami. 3 free meals a day, heavily discounted club entry and right in the heart of South Beach. Could not have asked for too much more from the hostel.

• 14th Jan 2015

DON'T BOOK THIS HOSTEL. This is the most precious advice you can get. As you've read in other comments, they usually overbook and send you to a VERY LOW quality hostel. It is incredibly hot, full of people (at least 12 each room), there is not enough space even for your luggage to stay! Just don't book this hostel

I would like to give many thanks to Daniela who helped me a lot in many things. She hold for my bed although I was not available to check in for two days. She helped me to change my room when ever I ask her. Daniela is very cute as well.

Awesome staff and a gun group of people that stay there. If you want to meet new people from all over the world and go out and party with them this is the place for you. Plus the hostel has amazing discounts on the clubs they take you and can throw sick parties

• 11th Jan 2015

Even though 71% isn't great, staying there was awesome. If you wanna party in miami, that's the way to go. Every night party, breakfast lunch and dinner, close to the beach and a great atmosphere, what more could you want! I enjoyed my stay there a lot!

Fantastic location, activities offered by the hostel, and free food

• 10th Jan 2015

My friends and me had a great time in this hostel but sometimes the food was so spicy and we couldn't eat. Despite this, we enjoyed pretty much our stay. Thank you!

• 10th Jan 2015

This was by far the worst experience I've had

• 10th Jan 2015

I reserved a twin room in advance. But when I arrived on the day was taken to another Hostel, Tropics Hotel and Hostel about 4 blocks away. Luckily for me this Hostel was OK. No supplied breakfast etc but it did have a kitchen and the accommodation cost was heaps cheaper. Not sure why the other hostel accepted my booking and deposit? But they did refund my deposit and TROPICS was heaps cheaper but their free wifi only worked in the lobby and NOT IN THE BEDROOM as advertised.

Undoubtedly one of the worse experiences in my life. Filthy, rechid, conditions and overcrowded with 6 people sleeping three high in a 12 by 12 foot room. Rooms appeared to have not been cleaned in several days were a pig sty and the bathrooms were atrociously filthy. Arrived past midnight and was then told to walk two and a half blocks to an affiliated hostel which I had not booked with and had not been informed of this option by Hostelworld. Bait and switch! Totally overpriced at $39 night/bed

• 9th Jan 2015

party party party

Dirty and tiny, very young crowd that just wants to party. Common area is so so. Breakfast is terrible.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7