Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I got another person ooutside of myroom to sleep in my bed and not help to solve this from the personnel or compensation. I have travelled all over the world last 10years and never this kind of thing has happened. It's not only disgusting but also makes think the safety. Especially this moment a kind help from personnel could have helped.

Great ambiance, great people, great location! Met really cool people. Would def recommend. Nothing fancy but that adds up to the laid back atmosphere. Can't wait to come back!

• 3rd Feb 2016

Maybe the restroom should be more clean.

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • China

Very nice hostel if you seek to party! The staff is nice and helpfull, it's really clean. It is noisy, but that's what you have to expect so don't go here if you want to rest. I totally would recommend this to young people looking for a good and cheap stay in Miami South Beach!!

It was nice that the meals are all free. If you really like to party, this would be the place to go. They have connections with local clubs that make for pretty cheap cover for hostel guests at pretty good clubs. We actually weren't given a room at the hostel, but they put us up in an apartment 5 minutes away. This caught me really by surprise and we definitely missed out on the social vibe of the place, but the apartments were really well furnished and pleasant to stay in.

When we first got there the staff was great and very welcoming.The staff literally made me feel like we have been friends foreve. they were totally cool, you can talk to them and they understood you, if you needed something they were more than willing to help you. One of the staff members was named John and he was absolutely great he made our stay so much better than what it would've been. He totally gets five stars for his great hospitality!

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Puerto Rico

Welcoming staff was very friendly and helpful. Cleaning staff could show slightly more tact (although they're probably not paid for that)

• 26th Jan 2016

Had an amazing stay and will definitely be back!

• 25th Jan 2016

I wish blankets would have been provided, not just sheets. the meals were the only part that was a joke; they were snacks at best!! it should be larger portions, options and more time to eat!!!! also there was a tv in my room... that didn't work :-\ I wishit had at least local channels!

• 25th Jan 2016

All staff are really kindly and friendly!!!! And also location is perfect!!!! In addition, there is good atmosphere to make friends easily. I'm gonna use this hostel if I had a opptunity to come back MIAMI.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Japan

Staff were incredibly thoughtful and helpful. Great place to meet other travelers and have fun. Didn't end up eating the meals most of the time but a lovely service to provide. Perhaps extra beans/veg for vegetarians would be good, so we're not just eating rice for some meals.

• 24th Jan 2016

It was an incredible experience and I look forward to going back! I am also suggesting it to others as well! Thank you, thank you!

• 23rd Jan 2016

Provides 3 meals a day which is unusual. Combined with a low room rate make for a good value. I think they make this up through ticket sales which they push hard. My only complaint would be that the loud music starts too early. Trying to talk to people in the lobby is difficult when it's on.

Excellent location, bathroom cleanliness very poor, facilities would be better to stay at the seme level with location, then money would be ok as well

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Colombia

Not was warm water in the bathroom

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Hungary

If you're in South Beach, you probably want to party. And if you want to party, you've come to the right place. Great deals with some of the hottest clubs near South Beach and tour options. For hostel lodging, the bed was comfortable and rooms clean enough. Shower worked fine for me - never ran out of hot water. Impeccable location. Don't bring food into the rooms - we did see a few roaches here and there but only in the common areas where food was allowed. Overall, we loved this hostel!

Questionable cleanliness. No blanket on the beds. No parking left for our car and staff told us he would help us find a free parking and only directed us to a paying public parking.

• 20th Jan 2016

Second time staying here. Would definitely recommend it.

Best place in Miami, the only improvement they can add is change the music at the lobby. Most people complained during my stay about that. Remember the hostel must make guests comfortable. Great staff

There wasn't really an area to hang out in the day time, the basement/ rec room was ok but nobody used it. Meals were good except breakfast. Wifi was unusable due to low bandwidth. Great for going out at night, staff are excellent and easy to meet people at night. Location is unbeatable, heart of south beach nightlife. Great value for the money, I would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7