Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We were placed at Bars BNB (which seems to be the norm if you book a private double room with ensuite) which was a massive bonus as it was beautiful and clean and quiet and I only imagine much nicer than the hostel. Any hostel! It was further away from the action and the beach but shuttle runs were offered and staff were very lovely. Wine, nibbles, jacuzzi, laundry.... Everything you could need!

• 29th Aug 2015

The air was not working at all in my bedroom.

• 24th Aug 2015

Good night time activites and great location right near beach. Staff are really helpful booking tours etc too

• 24th Aug 2015

The best hostel i've ever been to! The stuff was helpful. The price was excellent plus 3 meals a day were included. I will defenitely recommend this hostel to my friands who are going to miami for a couple days.

• Hungary

Awesome people, good free food, good party!

Good hostel. + Near the beach and art deco district. + You can book tours at the front desk + 3 meals a day served in the hostel - 1 negative thing: multiple times at night, the other girls of the room came info the room drunk and loud.

• 22nd Aug 2015

The staff do not communicate well between each other. We told a staff member the ac was not working and said we'd be provided with a fan. The fan was provided until the next day when we complained to another staff member and they only provided us with one fan for 6 people.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Belize

We arrived late and thus there were no rooms available at the hostel and there were some discrepancies with what our reservation said we had to pay and what we were told we had to pay once we got there. But everything was resolved and we paid what our reservation said and we also got an awesome apartment to stay at a few blocks down. The only other thing that was poor was the food, we only went to lunch one day and the food was not good nor were there any vegetarian options.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Russia

If you're in Miami to party and to meet new people with ease, look no further than Miami Beach International Travellers Hostel.

• 19th Aug 2015

We spended more time for chek out and danielas mother was ungry and bad!! Danielas is the best

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Ecuador
  • All Male Group, 18-24

If you looking for parties, this place is for you. If not, consider other hostel.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

• 13th Aug 2015

A amazing place to stay there staff there are so helpful with telling us up coming night's out also helping us book a taxi. Met some new friends from around the world. Would defiantly stay there again !!!! :D

• 13th Aug 2015

Room was very clean, but needs to be painted/renovated. No plugs by each bed (that's part of the reason why I voted average for facilities+we heard someone's phone got stolen while he charged it in the lobby). Breakfast was awful, no healthy options, or even slightly more healthy (creme cheese instead of just jelly and nutella/low sugar oatmeal/fruit). Lunch and dinner was sometimes amazing(salad or chicken/rice)and othertimes not. It would be nice to be able to know what it is before walking in

• 11th Aug 2015

Great atmosphere for meeting people! Prime location for the beach, bars/clubs, restaurants. The included meals were good, too, and generous. John and the crew are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure we're all having a good time. Would definitely recommend participating in the nightly activities they plan.

I had a great time at Hostel !!! I can recomend to everybodyj and for next visit I am gonna to use it again !!!

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

Oh my god.where do i start.staying here was 1 of the best experiences of my life. The social vibe here is amazing.I met so many wonderful ppl from all corners of the world nd made frnds 4 life(german connection).the staff are super friendly.They arrange nights to the best clubs in SOBE area. Its up to u if u wanna go out with them but i would highly recommend it if u dont wanna b stuck in long lines.Also free drinks prior to leaving for the clubs.the location is amazing 3 blocks from the beach.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Pakistan

Only stayed for 2 nights. Very good for the price considering they give you free breakfast lunch and dinner. Only bad thing is the rooms could probably have slightly better air con and one less bed in each room . I would probably stay here again if i return to Miami. Cheers.

HAD AN AWESOME TIME HERE AND HOPE TO RETURN IN THE FUTURE.STAFF WAS PRETTY COOL

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Really cheap hostel compared to the location and facilities. All meals included (the food is good, not amazing, but as it is included in the price per night...). A good way to meet new people and party in Miami. I was traveling alone and met some great people in there. Highly recommend it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7