Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

1 night à fight, another robber, in 4 night 2 times the police came. People and staff are just here to party and be drunk. Very and I think I can say insiste to much to go with them to the party. Room clean but very old, bath room very very old and the shower.. No comments. Need to ask for blanket, I know it's miami but it's can be cold on the night specially with the air conditionning that you can't stop!!!!!!! If I come back in Miami beach, I will not staying on this hostel!

• 9th Feb 2016

I got another person ooutside of myroom to sleep in my bed and not help to solve this from the personnel or compensation. I have travelled all over the world last 10years and never this kind of thing has happened. It's not only disgusting but also makes think the safety. Especially this moment a kind help from personnel could have helped.

Perfect hostel

• 6th Feb 2016
  • Ukraine

Very nice

• 6th Feb 2016

A hostel with a really nice location and great deals for partying! That you eat all the meals together makes it easier to meet a lot of people.

Great ambiance, great people, great location! Met really cool people. Would def recommend. Nothing fancy but that adds up to the laid back atmosphere. Can't wait to come back!

• 3rd Feb 2016

Maybe the restroom should be more clean.

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • China

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It was very clean; in fact the staff cleaned the outside area and library 4x in one day. The bathroom in our 6 bed room was cleaned 2x a day. Lunch and dinner portions were very generous. The staff is extremely polite, laid back and even remember your name. It's no suprise the Miami International Hostel is the top rated hostel in Miami Beach. Enjoyed meeting people from all over the world at this hostel and the location is ideal! Can't wait to go back.

• 30th Jan 2016

Very nice hostel if you seek to party! The staff is nice and helpfull, it's really clean. It is noisy, but that's what you have to expect so don't go here if you want to rest. I totally would recommend this to young people looking for a good and cheap stay in Miami South Beach!!

It was nice that the meals are all free. If you really like to party, this would be the place to go. They have connections with local clubs that make for pretty cheap cover for hostel guests at pretty good clubs. We actually weren't given a room at the hostel, but they put us up in an apartment 5 minutes away. This caught me really by surprise and we definitely missed out on the social vibe of the place, but the apartments were really well furnished and pleasant to stay in.

The hostel is very old and dirty. Hygiene is a serious problem. But is very good party place.

When we first got there the staff was great and very welcoming.The staff literally made me feel like we have been friends foreve. they were totally cool, you can talk to them and they understood you, if you needed something they were more than willing to help you. One of the staff members was named John and he was absolutely great he made our stay so much better than what it would've been. He totally gets five stars for his great hospitality!

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Puerto Rico

Welcoming staff was very friendly and helpful. Cleaning staff could show slightly more tact (although they're probably not paid for that)

• 26th Jan 2016

Had an amazing stay and will definitely be back!

• 25th Jan 2016

I wish blankets would have been provided, not just sheets. the meals were the only part that was a joke; they were snacks at best!! it should be larger portions, options and more time to eat!!!! also there was a tv in my room... that didn't work :-\ I wishit had at least local channels!

• 25th Jan 2016

All staff are really kindly and friendly!!!! And also location is perfect!!!! In addition, there is good atmosphere to make friends easily. I'm gonna use this hostel if I had a opptunity to come back MIAMI.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Japan

Staff were incredibly thoughtful and helpful. Great place to meet other travelers and have fun. Didn't end up eating the meals most of the time but a lovely service to provide. Perhaps extra beans/veg for vegetarians would be good, so we're not just eating rice for some meals.

• 24th Jan 2016

It was an incredible experience and I look forward to going back! I am also suggesting it to others as well! Thank you, thank you!

• 23rd Jan 2016

Provides 3 meals a day which is unusual. Combined with a low room rate make for a good value. I think they make this up through ticket sales which they push hard. My only complaint would be that the loud music starts too early. Trying to talk to people in the lobby is difficult when it's on.

Excellent location, bathroom cleanliness very poor, facilities would be better to stay at the seme level with location, then money would be ok as well

• 22nd Jan 2016