Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Nice Hostel. Is a value for money. All basic amenities are there. No frills. The staff who cooks is very efficient and fast. Loved the stay. Will stay again.

• 25th Apr 2015

It was very nice the stay at this hostel! Made new friends from all over the world, hit the beach everyday since is one block away! One complaint: the shower was not working properly! There was almost no water! But the overall was great:) Clean and funn place.

• 19th Apr 2015

We stayed in one of the single apartments. It was several blocks away from where we thought we were going to be. It proved to be a longer walk to the beach than anticipated. However, the apartment was nice and a good deal for the price. Towards the end of our stay, we didn't have water and then we didn't have hot water for over 24 hours. Taking a cold shower was not fun. Also, we had ants which I told someone at the front desk but I don't think the message was conveyed.

The hostel is amazing, I had such a good time.

• 18th Apr 2015

Was a great experience!!! All the team is very nice and friendly. I hope to retun back!!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

I liked it on the hostel, but there was a woman at the front desk, she was really rude and not nice to me and my friends. She was not interested about us and our stuff. That was really bad!:(

• 16th Apr 2015

In general, my stay at the hostel was quite good! The lady at the front desk didn't seem to be really friendly and helpful. Moreover, they wanted to store our luggage and told us to bring it downstairs, telling us to leave it next to the ping pong table and then there is going to be someone who's going to store it. Then our luggage was lost until we found it 30 minutes later standing in the room, unsafely!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great atmosphere! If you're looking to party hard in Miami, look no further! Awesome laid back staff.

I had the best time there! I want to come back as soon as possible :-)

• 15th Apr 2015

The Staff was nice and patient .

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Jamaica

The staff is outstanding and all work very hard to insure that all guests are taken care of. The diversity of the guests provides an excellent opportunity for learning. Meals are quite satisfactory and the location is incredible. In particular, staff members Art, Alex, Daniella and Rosa went above and beyond in every possible way to address any question or concern that I might have had. They should be highly commended.

Great hostel, with really friendly staff and good party vibe. Free meals was an added bonus!

• 12th Apr 2015

Due to an overbooking, we were moved to their sister B&B which was further away than where we had originally planned on staying. The B&B was absolutely gorgeous and the staff were excellent. Even though that it was further away the walk to south beach was gorgeous and took less than 10minutes.

• 11th Apr 2015

Staff excellent and the location right across from the beach! The rooftop was full of great views.

I stayed at the Ocean Drive one, which is the most quiet onde and I loved it!

• 10th Apr 2015

Great place to meet people from all over the world

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

There was 5 of us so they put us in a private apt in the building across the street. We had a kitchen with microwave & fridge to ourselves. Vibe was good, we met some good people at the hostel. Value was great as we got an apartment for something like $30/night per person plus they include free breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Staff was friendly and they have a hostel parties complete with a keg and bar outing after. All in all, it was a good time!

• 9th Apr 2015

Fun hostel, lots of partying, staff are funny and kind, seemed pretty clean to me. best value for your money for 3-4+ people is the "private rooms"! it's actually a full apartment (fridge, microwave, sink, bathrooms, shower, but no gas for stove) for the same price (or less) than a bed and there's tons of room to sleep people. Not too far from the main building, which is party central and I loved that. Great location, close to the beach, fast food, 7eleven and whatever else you need. fun fun fun

best time!!! we see us!!!

• 7th Apr 2015