Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

I've been in hostels in LA, SF, Vegas, and no one was so good as Miami beach IH, I just loved it, the breakfast, the lunch, the cheap beer, the people there, and the location is awesome, near he beach, restaurants, you don't need a car or anything to see everything.

such a warm place to be

• 9th Apr 2014

they really run a professional operation.

• 7th Apr 2014

The worst experience ever! they overbooked us through the website and made us stay at a pathetic Parisian hostel nearby. When we asked about accommodating us for the remaining days, they simply refused saying they had overbooked and just refunded the money. We were stranded in the middle of our vacation with no place to go because of them.

• 4th Apr 2014

Staff was helpful and it was near the beach and the main party places but the rooms are really small and the beds are not very comfortable at all!

• 3rd Apr 2014

It would be nice to have wifi in the rooms. only 6 in a room please, there where 7 in our room all the time. Nice food :) When reserving the room, reservation stated that 140USD should be paid at arrival, but it ended up with 170USD because of TAX and a deposit. I would recommend this to be visible at the printed reservation paper! Thanks for a nice stay!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Met so many amazing people here especially the staff. theres something on every night. Such a friendly open minded atmosphere perfect if u travel alone. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Miami :)

This is the second time I stayed here in the last 3 months and I thoroughly enjoyed it both times. Breakfast, lunch and dinner r free each day, the hostel & all rooms r cleaned 4 times each day, and u can't beat the location. It is literally right in the key area of south beach and near all the good clubs. There r activities and club nights most nights where you can party and mingle with the other hostel guests in the main room before going out and getting the VIP treatment. Fun place to party

I loved the relax layout - I loved how you could come out into the foyer and mingle with other travellers, or enjoy a beer/drink with others in the patio. I was fortunate to meet other travellers that were in Miami for the same reason - enjoy the beach, the clubs, and the nightlife in the warm air.

such a great time was there for ultra weekend and then came back for the ne4xt weekend still just a great vibes!

just run away from this place, scammers

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Too expensive and the food was too bad and sometimes was not enough. Normal price is $39 but raise to $99 just because the Ultra? Bulshit!!!

• 27th Mar 2014

Badass hostel. DO NOT GO if you want a quiet night's rest. Wifi only in the lobby, but that's not such a bother. Rooms cleaned everyday, meals three times a day, television lounge, billiards table, and a really good staff. Art was the man! Keep up the good work guys!

The hostel put us in a house which was a fifteen minute walk from the actual hostel and even further from the beach. We paid over $105 for the hostel because we were expecting a good atmosphere which was non existant where we were located. We all were very

• 26th Mar 2014

Friendly staff. Lots of organized pub crawls but all are average. They always hitting you for cash but thats not the real issue. Room was dirty when we moved in, $280 a night for a private 4 bed dorm and unusable the first night. Also the 4 bed privates were 10 mins walk away in a way worse location amongst a residential neighbourhood which I could have stayed in for half the price. The bars they take you to are ok, even good, but often the hostel crowd are the only ones there. Nowhere near No.1

Seriously one of the best experiences of my life. Come here if it's your first time in Miami! Or just come here to experience the Miami nightlife! Either way your stay here will be worth while. Prime location and beach is literally about a block away. Definitely returning and recommending others to stay here! Also met some great new friends!

• 23rd Mar 2014

The fee is high, but the service is normal, breakfast, lunch and dinner is free, because they already include in the room fee, but they are so bad, it is really not good! Miaim is a good city, I will go to Miaim again, but I will choose another hostel or hotel!

The best Hostel!

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Overall great experience! Friendly staff, decent room, great ppl and lots of fun!

• 21st Mar 2014

I dont think it happens often but in my case I am a vegetarian and so I had troubles with the lunch and dinner so maybe you should think about offering vegetarian food too!

• 20th Mar 2014