Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

The staff is very friendly and opened. Party all time. Don't expect much for lunch and dinner. for the price, it's correct. The location is perfect for all the attractions. The people there are from everywhere and people from the hostel do everything they can to make your stay good. Really appreciated stayin there

• 8th Nov 2013

Was told at time of check-in room was no longer available due to some fixing issues. Never received a call or email. Upon arrival manager gave me my deposit and left my friends and I with no place to stay. luckly the bikini hostel had vacancy and was treated with respect as a valued customer. Bikini hostel was amazing, with great price, clean room, very nice staff and perfect location!

• 7th Nov 2013

We booked into a private room but we were directed to our room that was 5 blocks away from the main hostel, only a five min walk but I think it was only because we had a car and this place had car parks! Great atmosphere at the main hostel though, gave our livers a good seeing to while there and meet lots of new people!!

Really good atmosphere. It is a great party hostel without being noisy. Good services and kind personnel!

• 3rd Nov 2013

Had a great time here the hostel was great, really friendly staff and met loads of amazing people! just a shame i got robbed on my last night but thats miami for you

• 3rd Nov 2013

I have enjoyed stay in there because it isn't only about the stay, they also offer many option for fun.

I stayed there for 3 nights around halloween. If you wanna party and meet knew people its perfect. If you wanna relaxe go to another hostel. Really close to the beach and everything around. To lincoln road about 15 minutes walk. Cab costs 5 dollar there

Great location in south beach. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful except for one guy who was abrupt and verging on rude. They offer a lot of fun events that were great. Rooms are decent for the price. Beds are fairly comfortable.

Great location and easy to meet people.

• 31st Oct 2013

Good party hostel. Nothing for old people :)

Very nice hostel for the price. Friendly staff, food okay. Crazy hostel in a good way, party everyday. Easy way to meet new people from all over. If you have room next to the lobby its a bit noisy - but you are not going to this hostel to sleep anyway! Would like to go back sometime :)

• Denmark

The best party hostel I know. Very clean, great value for money, the best location, the atmosphere is very friendly and parties are great! If you are afraid it looks too good to be true (as I was before), just relax and GO GO GO now!

• 29th Oct 2013

Only one negative thing : some guys (whom neither of the girls did know) had access to our female dorm room with their keys... why ?

• 29th Oct 2013

One of the worst hostels I've ever been with regards to staff atention. I had to leave after the first night because they couldn't see my online reservation that had been already charged to my credit card. In my second stay by the time to go there in person, and ask the front desk woman if there were available rooms to stay, she said yes, but she wouldn't do my reservation, and forced me to do it online. Same thing if you need info from places, malls, if u don't book with them they don't help.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

If you book a double room check that you are in the main building so you are where all the action is!

If you're up for party and you don't really care about the bed you're sleeping in afterwards, the hostel is just perfect for you. Perfect location, people in the party mood and warm up in the lobby, if you just want to relax and stay in a nice cosy place, I'd chose another hostel.

Good for sociable twentys crowd.

We asked to stay at main building, they confirmed and then at check in they told us that our room was in other building very far from the beach at 1310 Monad Ter, that's the only thing we didn't liked as we booked for the location nearby the beach, at the end we stayed in a room very far from the beach.

I booked a room for six people and they put into the room one girl more, so we were seven people and there was not enough place for all. When we told them something about they did not do anything to solve the situation.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

The cleanliness is perfect! This is an awesome hostel, however I think the front door staff could be prepared to provide basic tourism information, for example: be able to suggest companies that do transfers to Orlando. We never find everything on the internet, as they advise. I felt they do well what they are supposed to, but nothing more than that, and in some urgent situations these tips from the staff usually helps a lot. I'd stay there again, but I had to mention this.