Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Loved the place! Nothing negative to comment. But if one thing, I didn't have any locker in my room.

Stayed at Deco on the beach. I am older person and getting up on the 3 rd level bed was quite difficult. The staff did finally move me on the third night of the stay to a lower bunk and the gentleman at the front staff bought me a drink as he felt bad for me as you were booked. At any event for the price, it was a fantaqstic value as I try to save money for business travel. That you also add meals as part of the price is the best value Ive ever seen.

Very good and clean!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Just amazing! The staff couldn't be more helpful or welcoming. The location is brilliant. Facilities are clean and easy to use

I loved the hostel. It was clean, neat and well-organised. The only thing I didn't agree to was the fact that we rented a dorm for six persons, and we got stuck with seven persons from time to time (one sleeping on a stretcher). That realy was a drawback, since it wasn't advertised that way on the website. For the rest, only positive

• 22nd Jan 2015

Fantastic service, great value for your money

• 22nd Jan 2015

it is the best hostel. We got a big apartment and it was awesome. I hope I will come back. This is the best hostel.

• 21st Jan 2015

Only 4 plugins in a room of 6 people and above other person bed. The staff couldn't be worse. In any question i made either they didn't know the answer or they tried to sell a tour package of them. There was cockroack above the coffe break table today morning. Too many noise during whole night come from the reception everyday.

Got there and they had no space despite advanced booking. Ended up being put in a 12 bed dorm at Deco walk. Raw end of the deal but Deco walk was right on ocean drive at the beach, was quieter for sleep and could still have access to Miami international hostel meals. Deco walk also had a peaceful rooftop terrace with a hot tub and better security.

They kicked me out for being an America. From nj .? They said they don't want no Americans staying there lol

• 20th Jan 2015

Awesome location. Walking distance to the beach, clubs, and stores. Pub crawls were a lot of fun! Buy a Mickey of vodka or something to mix with the free drinks before the pub crawl! Drinks at clubs in miami are really expensive.The free meals were pretty decent (get in line early). Wish there was more outdoor space to hang out in (non-smoking). Rooms aren't the nicest, but you shouldn't be spending much time in there anyways!

Alex Sam Paul and Arturo awesome staff !! They make the hostel work they looked after me very well but Rosa abd Danielle are rude and didnt care when my toilet blocked and other staff push the club nights to much but otherwise the hostel is very social :-)

Great hostel and great location. Definitely will return!

• 18th Jan 2015

Really nice place to stay:)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Everything was amazing and we could not have asked for a better trip and place to stay.

• 16th Jan 2015

Had a great stay in the best Art Deco neighborhood in Miami Beach, just a couple blocks from the ocean. Friendly, fun staff and great activities! Thank you very much. Can't wait to come down again.

Great value for money as it includes all meals. Meals are simple, but nice and filling. Party nights out are a bargain.

Stayed at the brand new hostel/bed & breakfast on 7th St. Awesome amenities and very clean!

• 15th Jan 2015

Total disappointment. I was looking forward to staying in South Beach but this place was a dump. There were homeless people lined up and down the street all day and all night. A local actually told me this hostel is kind of like a shelter to the homeless because they are able to rent a bed for the night and have free meals. It put a damper on our trip and I wish I would have booked the hotel I was looking at in Miami Beach.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Romania

The location is great, it is clean, but I didn't really feel like that this was my place: It is all about the partying at night. I didn't like that there wasn't really an area where you could just hang out relaxed and get to know fellow travellers...because in the lobby there is nonstop Disco-music. People were mostly young kids, just out of school or having started Uni. Free food is good, but I enjoyed the atmosphere and the people at Bikini Hostel more.