Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I was there 3rd time, again without dissapointing! Great hostel and atmosphere for young people!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Loved the place. Was here on work and not play, my room was quiet, and they had areas you could chill and relax that were also decently quiet. If your feeling more extroverted they have plenty as well. They have a lounge near the checkout and outside that always has cool people (and girls) plus they play good music through the day. Food was better than expected, pesto chicken ziti? I'll take it. Room was small but clean and comfortable. Location was perfect. Literally perfect.

• 6th Nov 2014

Best possible location for a hostel.

Well we showed up at 145 and they said we couldn't check in until 3 so we had to pay for beach towels (tiny) and we went to the beach for a few hours. When we went back to check in they told us they didn't have any private rooms (which we booked and paid for) and we had to go to a different hotel. Annoying. When we got to the other place it was disgusting but we didn't have a choice because it was 5pm and everything else was booked. Worst experience ever.

• 6th Nov 2014

Great hostel! I will definitely return. Fantastic location and all meals are included.

I had a great time... Perfect location and I met some really cool people. First time travelling alone and I had a ball!

• 5th Nov 2014

Very fun party hostel right near the beach and other bars and eateries. Guy slept on the floor one night, that was weird

This super social hostel provides everything you need for a memorable Miami experience. Located conveniently on South beach, two block away from Ocean Drive, with included three meals per day, it is just a amazing value for money. The hostel dorm room are standard and are cleaned several times per day. In my room Wi-Fi worked OK. You can party every day and visit some of the best clubs in Miami for very affordable prices. The stuff was great and so were the people I met. Great hostel! Thumbs up!

We had a great time!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Very nice hostel. Excellent location! One of the best hostels I stayed for sure!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Just perfect!!!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Spain

Really good location, good atmosphere,poor beds and bathroom

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Spain

Breakfast should be longer then just a hour. For checking in it will be easyer when there is no party going on there. There are comming taxtes up on you total amount

• 1st Nov 2014

i enjoy a lot my entire stay on the hostel ... all the staf was very polite e open for help with any kind of questions and turist information .... all the staff like Arturo, Alex, Sam, Cristal, Jeff , the housekeppers.... everybody make the stay be amazing... Thank you so much ...i'll be back soon ...cheers

• 31st Oct 2014

Great place! Very close to the beach and all the fun places in South beach area. The evening parties that they organise are a "must attend".. Highly recommend this place!

• India

extremely enjoyable stay, fantastic location with friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay again when in miami.

• 31st Oct 2014

Very loud and noisy. If you like the party atmosphere, it's your kinda hostel. If you like to sleep at night, go somewhere else

• Belgium

The location is the best... with many activities to do. I liked it. I have been twice so far.

If your after a great atmosphere and party this is without a doubt top 3 in the USA, have been here twice and loved it both times, location is bang on, close to everything you could want and at a good price

The staff was totally inflexible and told me they do not give refunds because I couldnt stay in a very small room with 6 other people. The beds are very uncomfortable and the food was terrible to be nice. The hostel was very cheap and I would never do that again!

• 30th Oct 2014