Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

There was a sentence in Japanese that if I booked 6 nights, 1night would be free but it wasn't even though it clearly indicated in the website. How can it be possible? So depressed.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Japan

Very clean. Nice place to meet new people. All the meals were really good. Every night different activities, parties for a fair price. Really good location, close to the beach, bars, supermarkets, restaurants.

Staff is over than excellent! I dont know how many times I accidently called it home.

It sucks. They overbooked and send us to the other hostel.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

I decided to try this hostel for a quick, one night stay while I was in Miami. While I didn't spend too much time in the hostel, other than sleeping, it left a great impression on me. The breakfast was good and the breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in a Miami I have experienced. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the stay. I will definitely be back! Great job! Thank you! WiFi Tip: I would suggest that if you give WiFi facility in rooms that would be so great.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • India

Really nice hostel to stay at. Didnt have any problem at all. I was reallocated to the other building (Decco Walk) but it was fine for me - as it was only two blocks away pro the main building and in front of the beach (Ocean Drive).

• 18th Dec 2014

I loved the hostel and the wonderful evening hangouts that everyone would have every night. With mood lighting and everything! The parties that guests are convinced to go to as always being 'the biggest club in Miami' aren't to be blindly followed, however. Although the prices by the hostel are ok, the clubs are either empty or too glitzy and most of the girls get taken to a cordoned off part of the club where only people getting bottle service can go, so its a fail if you intend to meet people

The Girls that serves food should be nicer and more friendly. The air conditioning was extremely cold.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

At first, when we got there at night, we would stay there for 2 night because we have already stayed in Miami before and we stayed at the hostel! We were tired and then the man told us that we didn't have any reservation there although we had the paper from hostel world with all the informations! So they sent us to sobe local, we had to take a taxi and we were with lots of luggage, but then, when we got there the owner didn't want to accept us but after 2 hours he decided to let us stay there as

Pretty much just a party hotel. If wanting a good night sleep this is not the place. Not much organised other than the nightlife. The food did not cater to vegetarians and couldn't be modified either. Was generally clean and staff were helpful and friendly. Wifi did not work in the rooms, only in the common room at the front of the hostel which was were most people drank each night. Plus the music played was pretty bad and continuous... All. Night. Long.

Cool place to stay if you want to make party.

• 11th Dec 2014

Some bedrooms are very small. The beds are too close.

• 11th Dec 2014

Aleks with Bjorn here. I just wanted to tell you Paul, Jeff, Rosa, John, Fernando, Sam, Alex all of you are really awesome, during my christmas I felt actually I belonged somewhere. Thank you!

I would prefer if you accept invitations from desk office , I mean should I book online and the website charge me 12 % if I can do it cash ? It doesn't make scence

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Jordan

Power went out, rooms too small, rooms too hot, no windows to open, dirty sheets

• 6th Dec 2014

Awesome hostel! I've stayed here twice and each time I met amazing people. Also, the staff is great and so accommodating. You really can't beat the location, within blocks from the beach. Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner is also great especially in an area where most prices are so jacked up. They always have fun events going on every single night of the week… definitely a social hostel. Don't stay here if you need sleep :D

Aye I'm so tight I'm forgetting his name. But homie that does the night shifts Fernando may be is awesome/ hilarious

• 5th Dec 2014

They gave my bed away for one of the nights and left me on the street. Had to go to another hotel and apparently it happens very often. ZERO reliable. You do not want to find yourself in that position.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Close to the beach and the party scene, I would stay here again.

The apartment was great in reality we only used it to sleep but the fact that we got free transportation from our place to the reception area was what caught our attention. The events they had were awesome. Definitely recommend, will consider going back again.

• 4th Dec 2014