Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Had such a fun time here! The organised events were great fun and a good way to meet other travellers. It's super close to the beach and heaps of food options as well. Plus free meals which is always good

What a just great time!

• 2nd Aug 2014

We stayed in the 7th Ave location where Charlie was in charge - he was fantastic! Super hepful, very knowledgable and the hostel itself was awesome. Brand new, really clean and very modern. Would definately go back if I was to go back to South Beach.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Very friendly staff! Nice people in the hostel. Dinner/lunch was good but always the same (chicken with rice and salad). But for that price I'm NOT complaining! You are by far the best hostel I ever went to. Hope to see you guys next year or sooner!

If you want party, go there. Because people live there do drink every night and NOT sleep in the night! The bed there is,well, terriblet. It is very hot there and AC is not functioning properly at all.If you want to sleep, never go there. If you want to get party and drink, GO there. It is a bar with bed.

I had a wonderful experience in the hostel. I had fun with my friend and I made more friends in the hostel. The staff is really nice and available to help you. It's really clean and in an awesome position. I'll definitely recommend the hostel for the people that wants to have fun and enjoy Miami.

• 1st Aug 2014

It was an awesome Hostel!! I never had so much fun staying in a hostel in my life. I loved the fact that you can go out every night in a group you know and trust all under a good price. Going to have to sneak away to party with these guys more often

• 31st Jul 2014

My three nights spent at Miami Beach International Hostel were the best 3 nights of my life! The atmosphere and location were so perfect! the staff were so helpful and the on-site bar was so handy! thanks to all involved for making my stay so amazing! Hayley New Zealand

• 29th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

We got upgraded to their B&B which is 2 blocks back and recently renovated about 3 months ago. If anyone gets the opportunity to stay here, I highly recommend it, bed is super comfy and the shower is amazing! Charlie really took care of us too, I would like to thank him - he managed to get me on a Orlando Tour at 9pm at night, with the tour leaving first thing in the morning. He also made us horderves and gave the guests wine. The breakfast was pretty good too. I loved this place!!!!

• 29th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing! If you are young and you like to party best place to go to! Everynight there is a event going on and underage should not be/ is no problem. Also its cheap if you consider that breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the pirce! Of course its not the best food, but it saves money!

Great location! Very close to the beach and surrounding restaurants. The hostel itself is clean, staff are friendly and accommodating. They also host a night out every night so be prepared to party! The common area is spacious with a pool table and table tennis. They don't have cooking facilities although they offer 3 meals a day which aren't too bad. the rooms are clean although they don't have lockers and the bathroom was a little run down. Overall great time! will definitely stay again!

This is an awesome hostel where I enjoyed a lot. Awesome parties are also organized by them so don't miss it... Do stay at this amazing place...

• 28th Jul 2014
  • India

Great location. Great people. Great Staff. Everyday is action somewhere!

Staff is very friendly and always very helpful! Thank you for everything! Location is awesome - can't be better. I loved this trip to Miami!

• 26th Jul 2014

Best place for young people!!!

If you wanna party in Miami Beach this is the place to be. You will definitely meet a lot of cool people and those free meals really help to save some money. The $20 nights are so great. Free drinks to start with and it includes free admission to nice clubs that normally charge $40 or $60. The staff are super cool. I want to mention Rosa here in particular who really takes care of people and makes you feel at home.

It was the best thing that I did in Miami!!! I loved it!!!

Very friendly and helpful staff and a good entertainment program every night. Thank you!

• 24th Jul 2014

Awesome location. Just should get a better place than the one in Monad St., it's too far away.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Peru

I really enjoyed my staying in the hostel. I will definitely come back. The hostel is clean, people there are friendly and helpful and big advantage is the location - close to the beach and possibility to have 3 meals per day.