Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Deff a party hostel!! Everyone was sure friendly, staff were so lovely. Super close to the beach, and every night is a party! They clean 4 times a day which was awesome! Highly recommend this hostel

It was a fantastic experience as my first time being in a hostel. I meet many, many people from different places aroud the world and make friends easily and it was fantastic for a person who travel alone. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend the hostel. Security is somewhat compromised because people come and go freely even those who are not staying at the hostel.

• 12th Jul 2014

Great people but the AC needs work

Would never stay in this hostel again.. Staff seemed like they had no idea as guests we're getting sent to other hostels due to over booking and having no beds.. Staff seemed extremely rude and I felt like they didn't want to help and also wifi could only be used down in the lobby and not in the rooms which caused so many people always down the lobby.. Overall experience wasn't a pleasant one and I shall never return to that hostel again..

It took about an hour for us to be checked in, the three of us were assigned to the same bed in the room as there were two people who weren't even guests of the hostel staying in the other two beds. Male staff member checking us in was quite rude and condescending, so not the ideal welcome. We also witnessed many guests with reservations being sent sent to local hotels as their rooms had been given away. Great for partying.

You should tell us that private room is 10min from the hostel and the room was not the same of pictures in the website.

• 10th Jul 2014

Very helpful!!

• 9th Jul 2014

Absolutely loved my stay here and the atmosphere from the environment and people was it was a great experience for me! Great place if your looking to meet new people and explore Miami and have a great time! Thanks hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014

It was awesome staying in this hostel.

Perfect Hostel for people who want to meet other persons. Location, Staff and event are just awesome.

• 8th Jul 2014

Good price and location but very noisy. few cel charging spots, wi fi with a small range, very warm/hot in the basement, shoud have a a/c more effective. The receptionist girl called SAM is great! Average at all.

Everything was awesome just had trouble with the staff not receiving our booking

• 6th Jul 2014

We booked a private room and on arrival were told we were to be staying in an "off-site" apartment. The apartment was a 10 minute DRIVE away and no where near the beach. Only because we insisted on staiying in the main building or have our money back, the staff managed to find a room on site for us. We saw many other people in the same situation. The air conditioning basically didn't work either. I would not recommend this hostel.

Super zu empfehlen!!!! Habe meine Woche im Hostel sehr genossen, würde am liebsten wieder zurück ^^ Ich war allein unterwegs, was aber gar kein Problem war. Die Leute sind freundlich das Personal ist hilfsbereit! Viel Party und Sonne also so wie es sein muss. Daumen hoch!- Absolute to recommend. I really enjoyed my stay at the Hostel. I traveled by my own, but that wasn't a problem at all. Friendly and helpful personnel. Every night party, every day sunny beach days. Thumbs up!

• 5th Jul 2014

The staff were very attentive. They gave us all the information we needed. The cleaning ladies were really nice to us. Clubbing is good with them except the days they take you to bars... you pay for being in a small simple regular place.... I wouldnt do that again. And the hostel needs air conditioning in the common areas and in the dining room.... you melt in there! Food is good, besides you get 3 meals per day. I would defo go back!

Best hostel in Miami is my second time there and I'm already planing my third stay. They check up on room cleaning three times a day , plus give breakfast lunch and dinner two blocks from SB . Nice place highly recommend this place...

Best hostel to party and neet new people!

I love this hostel will always keep coming back here

• 4th Jul 2014
  • India

booked a 6 bed female room, they had a 8 bed room mixed, put us there with 4 more people and we could get in to the "female" room just after the boy arrive by 10pm and left. We stayed still in a 8 bed room, supposed to be just 6.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I stepped by Hostel International with my sis 15 days ago. We spent a good there. It's cheap, the food was good. You need to put a fan on in the front desk because it's too hot !! I really like your idea to organize party you need to put wifi on in the room . Need to renovate a bit otherwise it's great !!

• 1st Jul 2014