Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

This is actually one awesome place to stay and experience the wild side of Miami! Location is perfect, clean, they actually clean the rooms several times a day!, lots of activities, friendly atmosphere to meet other interesting travelers, free meals are a great plus as it spares the hassle of preparing food, staffs are good and friendly, Fernando was very helpful. There's a good supermarket just across the street and lots of other eateries bars nearby. Good place to stay.

The location is just perfect. 2 blocks away from the beach makes really easy and spontaneous getting there. It is also close to the best clubs in Miami Beach(one to 4 blocks away). Home made food is included within the price(no drinks) and 3 times per day. The rooms are clean although I think they set the air conditioning too cold. There are lockers inside the rooms.The atmosphere is great and it is very easy meeting new people. Arturo from the staff was a very nice and helpful person for me

Not Such a good place but you can manage for 2 or 3 days . It's quité noice downstairs by night though no geting up to the rooms . Main problem is air c.onlditioning loud noice .smells pizza in rooms comino .from outside. Staff is mayoritario ok. Bathroom Witherspoon some problems, hot water ok. Public so sio .

Best Hostel ever!! super clean and the position is great!!! I loved the stay here and I highly reccomend this hostel to all the solo traveler because u have the possibility to meet people from all over the world!!!

Staff were awesome happy to help with whatever you needed (even a room change) Some cooking utensils/cutlery/kitchenware in the private rooms would have been good.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Great location, but without too much character. Rooms can be crammed when full, but that was not the case when I was there. Definitely a party hostel.

Booked a dorm for 4 people, we get a flat (so that was a good surprise as the flat was nice, spacious and clean) but it was 4 blocks away from the hostel in an isolated building so exit the proximity with the beach and most of all the atmosphere of a backpack (common places to meet people, pool table and the kitchen, ...) If we wanted to book a flat I would not have looked for an hostel Ohh and we were asked for a 100$ deposit... since when do you need to give a deposit in an hostel !!

• 2nd Oct 2015

Great staff, decent place, fun people. I would definitely stay again if I was looking to meet people or party.

• 2nd Oct 2015

This place was great, awesome location. Just a hop away from the beach as well as Ocean Drive. My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed staying here as the atmosphere was fantastic. Great value for money as well.

Met some of the greatest people here. Definitely a party hostel and can get pretty crazy, but hey that's south beach. Excited to go back at some point.

• 1st Oct 2015

Loved the vibe at this hostel, awesome place to party, so if you aren't interested in partying then I would strongly suggest you stay elsewhere. The front desk staff were really cool, however the housekeeping staff were often quite rude. Minutes away from shops, cafes & the beach, great location. The free meals aren't great, but it's free so I'm not complaining. Rooms were cleaned every day. Overall my friends & I loved Miami & this place.

Everything was awsome :)

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Serbia

I was extremely upset that I made a reservation through hostelworld.com, told them I did, offered a reference ID and they still said they could find me. So even though I put down $5 for a reservation I still had to pay $10 more because I was a "walk-in". Also I paid $20 to go to the restaurant and club they were offering but I was kind of sad I had arrived right as they were leaving so they said they would just send me in a cab because it was close (which I thought was very accommodating).

• 29th Sep 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here. They provide a night out for every day of the week but I had a disappointing Monday and Tuesday night out with some of the spots chosen really poor in terms of place and atmosphere. The breakfast, lunch and dinner included was a nice touch.

Women in the reception there is very rude .

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Colombia

Arturo, Paul and Bruno are AWESOME! They will go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay! Hostel is close to the beach and nightlife- best Hostel in Miami!

Nice hostel with the coolest people and atmosphere in it. Staff organised trips to clubs and around the city. Very much pleased with the activities and location, which is close to the main Miami Beach streets and of course beach itself. Room we stayed didnt have lockers therefore was a bit annoying going back and forth to the reception getting my stuff after and before going to the beach. Also, room was very tight to move around if you have luggages but you can leave them in the reception.

Awesome hostel close to everything!

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Sweden

It's dirty. The staff can be very rude and not care about anything (Q: the internet doesn't work. A: the internet went out clubbing last night and is being lazy. ). They provide meals but mostly consists of a disgusting small portion of noodles overcooked and you'll end up eating outside anyway.

It Was a great experience! The price Was very good and the service as well. The meals were pretty good for the proce You pay. You can go out and drink in the hostel with only 20$ girls and 25$ boys. The staff Was excelent. They helped is with Everything we needed. The loation is perfect. You ate Close to Everything You need: bus station, 7/11, beach, clubs, stops etc. You won't regret choosong this hostel!

• 23rd Sep 2015