Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I have stayed in a lot of Hostels and this is by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. There is no form of security at the front entrance. There is mould in the bathrooms and rooms and they are falling apart. The cleaner comes in to clean with pure bleach 4 times a day. This won't kill anything. The place is very loud and has not "quiet" hours. The management was extremely rude. The washing machines and driers are rusty and in disrepair. Worst hostel ever!

Most people receiving hosts were not as nice as expected. Rooms nothing to do with what internet shows. Too noisy late at night. Good music. Average food, but poor breakfast variety. Thanks to Daniela, the nicest.

• Spain

I really do know why the property canceled my confirmed reservation when I checked-in. Please dig out and keep me post it. I will resere the rights to claim my deposit with your website.

• China

Charge unfair fee on card payment(5%, and even didn't announced in advance) Facility is poor(no locker in the room!, Bed was partly broken, door was broken - But staffs didn't care my claim) Food is poor(poorest ever!), Do not have PC and printer, Staff is not friendly, Party program is poor(they lead me weird bar before club, provided drink was weird) Just.... choose wisely guys!

• South Korea

It's a cool place to stay, next to everything in South Beach. If you wanna have some parties and meet people, it's even better.

This hostel is the beeeest ever! Free food- free drinks- party every day.. Amazing!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

I wouldn't know because hostel world doesn't care about you. Call the hostel directly to make sure you have a room because I was denied a room and screwed over by this website. They have yet to contact me apologizing so this is all I can say about my experience.

• 27th Nov 2014

The BEST hostel l've stayed ever, it's like an all inclusive hotel but with the advantages of an hostel... very good atmospere, cool staff and really clean. I'll definitly come back here.

Excellent Hostel

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Venezuela

Overall a fantastic hostel and definitely worth every dollar. However, some of the cleaning staff were rude. I was going to use the laundry facilities and I asked a staff member if I could use the machine. She seemed quite irritated that I asked and told me the cycle will be done soon and to come back in 30 mins. I came back 30 minutes later and asked to use it, she then put another laundry load in after she told me to come back. She told me to wait again, and I just went to the laundromat.

• 25th Nov 2014

Had to move to another place as they were booked out, even if we booked it 6 weeks in advance! We saw many others who were moved to cheaper places as well!

Very good location at affordable price

Really good hostel for atmosphere. The lobbs is very communal because people are always walking through and hanging out there. Especially before pub crawls and nights out there is an awesome vibe in the lobby. Alex on reception is so rude, I had multiple people complain to me about him. he is very abrasive and unheplful. Paul was really nice.

Enjoyed my stay but the hostel apartments need wifi ! Apart from that staff were fantastic and especially Fernando he was extremely helpful

• 24th Nov 2014

Te first night was horrible. I got there they didnt have a room for me, I payed for a female dorm and they sent me to a male dorm. When I didnt accepted that They put me in a roller bed. They didnt have towels and said they would only be able to give the next day. The next day they solve the problems but for the first night I sleep in the middle on the luggages on a matress in the floor. And they seems to think that this was ok.

• 24th Nov 2014

Awesome party hostel! Always a good mix of people chilling and generally going out. They organize a daily event from beer pong tournaments to pub crawls to night out at a club. Free lunch and dinner! Definitely stay again!

Best place in Miami for young people who want to have sunny days at the beach, get to know new people and go partying!!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Staying at your hostel was a lot of fun!

Excellent facilities and friendly atmosphere

• 22nd Nov 2014

The rooms were very dirty and we didn't get our female room, so they put us into a mixed room. Also the breakfast wasn't much variety.

• 21st Nov 2014