Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

Good for sociable twentys crowd.

We asked to stay at main building, they confirmed and then at check in they told us that our room was in other building very far from the beach at 1310 Monad Ter, that's the only thing we didn't liked as we booked for the location nearby the beach, at the end we stayed in a room very far from the beach.

I booked a room for six people and they put into the room one girl more, so we were seven people and there was not enough place for all. When we told them something about they did not do anything to solve the situation.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

The cleanliness is perfect! This is an awesome hostel, however I think the front door staff could be prepared to provide basic tourism information, for example: be able to suggest companies that do transfers to Orlando. We never find everything on the internet, as they advise. I felt they do well what they are supposed to, but nothing more than that, and in some urgent situations these tips from the staff usually helps a lot. I'd stay there again, but I had to mention this.

If you are looking to party this place really delivers. I got to Miami and I was run down and tired from running around for the last few weeks and I didn't get that much chance to party but they ran party nights every day of the week I was there and there was a huge crowd and good atmosphere. The place was so clean, they would clean the floors a few times a day and you would see the cleaners working all the time. Overall if you want a place to party in Miami this is probably the right place.

The Best Hostel Ever!

• 23rd Oct 2013

If you want to enjoyed, this is the place!

South beach location is wonderful. Party hostel with too many people stuffed into one location. Beer pong was in the middle of the reception room. Crowd here is younger and the only thing on their minds is all aspects of partying in a different country. I went just for the location. Cleanliness is missing, even if they do clean '4' times a day, which is extremely loose term of the word clean. Grossed me out more than hostels in 3rd world countries as hygiene was lacking in bathroom and rooms.

My stay at this hostel was really nice, i met a lot of nice people, everyday there's something to do organized by the hostel. The food is all included in the price, although is not the best one. I would like to come back to this hostel, i had an awesome time there!

Stuff ist unfriendly. reception is a party placewith lozd music and crowds of people drinking beer. if you want to party its the right place otherwise stay away.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Just a few Cons: Lockers are too small. Beds are small I had a hard time falling asleep (I'm 1m87cm tall). Cleaning lady took my sheets and towel and when I asked for another set they were out of towels.

• 21st Oct 2013

The only thing I did not like was the fact that for "Private Rooms" the cleaning person still came in several times a day. Making guests in the room uncomfortable about leaving personal stuff and/or expensive items in the room.

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Panama

This is a party hostel and there is no corner to enjoy some down time or internet. Intrrnet is only available in the lobby not at all comfortable. Staff is nice, location perfect and rooms are quite confortable. Free food is good. Shame free coffee and tea disappear aftee lunch. For the rest I felt like hostel was trying to make money on the back of travellers. 10 dollat deposit for the key is outrageous, so is the 5 per cent if you pay by credit card. No free activities or beer.

Wow, the best stay I ever had. Wonderful people, awesome Deals every night, friendly and relaxed stuff.

• 20th Oct 2013

The room REEKED of mold. I had a stuffy nose all night and felt sinus issues for days afterwards. I think it is in the cheap and obviously water damaged flooring. Also, the other people in the room (4 of them) were exceedingly rude by coming in multiple times (5-6) all night into the early morning, turning on the lights, speaking loudly, changing clothes, and generally being disruptive. Also 2 girls moved out at 4 or 5AM and had to pack everything instead of being packed. Just saying.

• 20th Oct 2013

It was a really great offer. I enjoyed my stay in this hostel it's just 2 blogs from the beach and everything you need is close to go. The staff was really friendly at the front desk, except of the cleaning staff very rough and moody! ...

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »