Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Good location only a short walk from South Beach. Food included 3 times every day. Good food. The staff was nice and helpfull. If you want to sleep early and don't like noise and loud music don't stay here. It's a party hostel. But good value for the money.

What a great place. I would go there again and again and again. You cant get better value for money.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

good value for food, beds were very noisy (squeeky) some of the people at the reception were quite rude and not service friendly.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Norway

air conditioning was loud but apartment

not a good experience, we reserved for a six (6) person room and they put on a eight (8) person room at the cost of the six (6) person room wich was expensive, we reserverved for four (4) nights and when we arrived they have a reservervation for three (3) days only, the room 28 is really small and uncomfortableand the mattress are damaged

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

It was horrible experience. I got there at 12:30pm and i was told i can leave my bags and fill out a card but the check in at 3pm. I had reservation for 3 nights. When i came back after 3pm they told me i have no reservation and there is no trace of the card i filled out. They transfer me to Deco hostel on ocean drive. I wanted to speak with the manager but she never showed up for 3 days in a raw. Terrible service at international hostel.

The staff was just great and very helpful!

Had an awesome time! Staff is awesome. met a lot of great people!

• 25th Jan 2015

Me and also another girl (that I don´t know before) reserved online a bed in a dorm just for females but this room was not available, just mixed dorms! For me this is a no go!!!

• 25th Jan 2015

They are pathetic. We were denied beds inspite of having a confirmed booking. Will never ever think of staying there.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • India

Loved the place! Nothing negative to comment. But if one thing, I didn't have any locker in my room.

Stayed at Deco on the beach. I am older person and getting up on the 3 rd level bed was quite difficult. The staff did finally move me on the third night of the stay to a lower bunk and the gentleman at the front staff bought me a drink as he felt bad for me as you were booked. At any event for the price, it was a fantaqstic value as I try to save money for business travel. That you also add meals as part of the price is the best value Ive ever seen.

Very good and clean!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Just amazing! The staff couldn't be more helpful or welcoming. The location is brilliant. Facilities are clean and easy to use

I loved the hostel. It was clean, neat and well-organised. The only thing I didn't agree to was the fact that we rented a dorm for six persons, and we got stuck with seven persons from time to time (one sleeping on a stretcher). That realy was a drawback, since it wasn't advertised that way on the website. For the rest, only positive

• 22nd Jan 2015

Fantastic service, great value for your money

• 22nd Jan 2015

it is the best hostel. We got a big apartment and it was awesome. I hope I will come back. This is the best hostel.

• 21st Jan 2015

Only 4 plugins in a room of 6 people and above other person bed. The staff couldn't be worse. In any question i made either they didn't know the answer or they tried to sell a tour package of them. There was cockroack above the coffe break table today morning. Too many noise during whole night come from the reception everyday.

Got there and they had no space despite advanced booking. Ended up being put in a 12 bed dorm at Deco walk. Raw end of the deal but Deco walk was right on ocean drive at the beach, was quieter for sleep and could still have access to Miami international hostel meals. Deco walk also had a peaceful rooftop terrace with a hot tub and better security.

They kicked me out for being an America. From nj .? They said they don't want no Americans staying there lol

• 20th Jan 2015