Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Try to fix the bathrooms so they drain properly and update the air conditioning systems in the hostel rooms. anyone can walk into the hostel in the front so that's a little scary but i like that the rooms lock automatically

• 8th Mar 2015
  • India

Great party hostel loved the location and the people there!

I had a good stay, although the movable AC units need to put out more cold air.

Good place to stay, winner location, although it was full and they sent us to the DECO Walk Hostel which I think is even better than this one since it is right at Ocean Drive and has a killer roof.

The staffs are really nice. Most of them have a lot of experience to service and entertain us. They always be sure that you have a good time and safe while we're party.

I must say, that I was very grateful for this hostel and to the staff that worked there. I desperately needed a place to crash and reboot for a convention after arriving very late on Thursday night. I was very well accommodated and welcomed. I was even pleasantly surprised b how much the hostel offers for the price. It can be hard to find, and my linens had a hole in the middle of them, but overall, I was very happy to stay here.

• 5th Mar 2015

Arrived there to be told that the hostel is full and I'm booked into a different place (deco walk hostel). Had to wait in the lobby for 45 min until someone walked me there. And staff are lying when it is convenient for them...

• 5th Mar 2015

I had a terrible experience, they took me key on sunday´s night when I try to cancel my reservation for a problem with drunk people days before, and sell my bed to another person for sunday 9th, monday 10th and tuesday 11th , I already report this situation and ask for my refund and they only give apologies but not my money, please help me to resolve it, thanks a lot.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This place is freaking awesome!!!

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »