Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Amazing experience. Super friendly staff. Great location. And though it is a huge hostel they make you feel like part of the family.. Ohhh and they know how to party!!

Thank you for an amazing stay... we had so much fun!

• 17th May 2014

If u like all time party, definitely this is the place you are looking. Front desk staffs are amazing and helpful.

We chose this hostel because of its great location (1 block away from the beach) and booked a private room. When we got there, we had to find out that there are no private rooms inside the hostel. Instead, they have additional locations in South Beach and we were sent to a house at the other side of the island. They offered shuttle service but made us wait forever. The room we got was tiny and the bathroom just disgusting. Seems like the only thing they are got at is partying...

The hostel is displayed as located one block away from the beach which is perfect. Unfortunately they also have at least 7 other apartment buildings which are many blocks away from the beach. You book a dorm near the beach and they give you a room far far away. We had to wait 1,5 hour to check in because it was a mess. This hostel is too crowded and overrated. Wrong way of doing business. We asked for money return and so they did. See Deco Walk hostel. Much better.

Sam is awesome!!! She was so accomodative, and helpful, and very COOL!

• 15th May 2014

I´ve enjoyed my stay very much indeed. Friendly people.

It is a party hostel with a lot of very young people. The rooms are very small and my room was the only one without a looker (they told me). The said wifi is only available in the lobby but luckily I had wifi in my room too. It was ok for one night but I would not stay longer.

Great staff, clean and organized! The only negative point is some maids have the habit of get in the rooms w/o knock. When people are in shower time, it's a little embarassing.

8th wonder of the world: This hostel is run at an impeccable standard. Don't know how these guys make their money. Free breakfast, lunch

Lots of fun. Even though it's a party hostel it wasn't too loud to sleep at night (even at 12). Staff was friendly and helpful. Only complaints are that the free meals provided were lame and the housekeeping walks in without knocking, then leave the door open even if you are in your underwear. But I'm not shy so it was okay. Fun place. Always have events n alcohol. Close to the good places. Short walk to beach. U SHOULD GO

• 12th May 2014

Note that the private rooms are not at the described location! They provide pick-up and drop off shuttle and you can take a taxi if you cant reach them and they refund you! Bathroom was really rusty! AC really loud. Big beds!

• 12th May 2014

The hostel is good, and people who were staying there are very friendly, but the food is not tasty and the staff came into the room without knocking on the door - a man who works there came into the bathroom while I showered, even as I screamed telling him not to go because I was naked - was disrespectful and I felt offended.

• 11th May 2014

We did not get the room we booked. The apartment was on the other side of Miami Beach. Room not ready once we arrived at 7pm (!), no houskeeping during a stay of three nights.

• Switzerland

Its a hostel to young people. If you want relax, its not a good a idea, because they have a lot of partys.

• 11th May 2014

What an absolute disgrace of a company/hostel. We arrived all the way from Australia after a very long flight to find that they had over booked the hostel and they had booked us into a different hostel in Miami! Hard to believe seeing as though we had booked about 4 months in advance. Upon arriving at our new hostel which resembled a morgue, actually that's harsh on a morgue as I am sure a morgue would have a lot more character. Lucky I am running out of characters Miami International Hostel....

• 10th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It was a great place if your looking to party great atmoss would stay the for sure if i ever return to miami

• 9th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

If you want party, you should stay with them! They know how to do one! It's a good hostel! The only problem was when my friends and I got there for the check-in, they didn't have our room, so they put us on a apartment that was far from everything!

• 9th May 2014

Some slight problems with wrong room that i think they should be able to keep straight from the beginning, but all got sorted and for being in the middle of South beach Miami this is the best place to be! that´s it! And 99% of the staff is super nice to deal with,, except the lady with the flower in her hair,, everyone seemed like they didn´t like here.. but the rest where super nice! got some free beer for the mistake about the room too, so.. All good!

I had so much fun at this place! I traveled on my own, but this hostel was a great place to meet new and cool people. It's a party hostel for sure, but since everyone knew that coming in there weren't really any problems with roommates being angry you got in late or with the noise. Everyone knew what they signed up for! This hostel serves food 3 times a day, which is like the best thing ever. The food isn't great, but it's free food everyday which is very helpful traveling on a budget!

• 7th May 2014