Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Awesome staff, price is great. Great deals for drinking and partying! Great location. I'm definitely staying there again when I go back to Miami!

• 5th Feb 2015

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner was good. Location is perfect but you do get a lot of noise at night with a room next to the street

everything was great.

• 4th Feb 2015

The beds were uncomfortable – very thin mattresses, which made for less-than-optimal sleep. If you're not spending a lot of time in bed, though, it's not as much of a problem.

• 4th Feb 2015

-Easier said than done I realize, but more bathroom/shower facilities are needed. -Communal area is a nice space but lacking a few things. -Bookshelf/exchange -Computer w/internet access -Games/cards -Discarded/Free stuff shelf

Great place had an nice appartment which was pretty huge with kitchen and all you need! They organize party's and trips pretty much every day and it's not too expensive. Would go there again.

We were moved to an apartment five minutes drive away from the beach. The building did not even have a proper door lock. The bathroom was shocking. So was the kitchen and the rest of the apartment. We would never recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 31st Jan 2015

Best hostel ever! Awesome location, awsome stuff and SO many awesome travelers there!!

• Sweden

A noisy and social party hostel. Easy to get to know other travellers through events arranged by the hostel. Perfect location within walking distance to the best shopping, restaurants, beach and night life. Crowded and small dorms.

• Norway

The staff was friendly but completely disorganized.

• 31st Jan 2015

I dont know why they accept reservation without place. They move me to other hostel 3 block away. I dont like this.

Awesome, so far so good !

• 30th Jan 2015

We booked the 4 person Private Ensuite and were disappointed with the room and cleanliness. Upon arrival we were told that we would be staying at the apartment across the street because they had booked our room. The hostel also does not provide you with blankets, but sheets to use as covers. We did not have access to the thermostat. The overall cleanliness was awful and the price we paid is the equivalency for a hotel room that will offer clean towels every day, shampoo, soap among other things.

There are a lot of staff working here like a hotel but my experience with 4 members was amazing sam, Alex, Arturo, and Paul bent over backwards to look after me unlike other staff they were welcoming and did not hard sell the club nights. However I was disappointed with rosa

Few words to describe my stay : - nice staff very friendly very nice and professional - nice people there nice atmosphere between the backpackers from all over the world - nice parties - perfect location just 3 min walk to the beach - for the price the food is good Honestly it's a great value money for Miami Beach, and have the food in the hostel it's a big advantage because u don't spend any money and u don't have to cook. Ben from Paris ;)

The place is perfect! Good atmosphere and near the best places in Miami. I definitely recomend!

Stay Away! The worst Hostel ever! It's impossible sleeping because they have parties everyday. Drunk people and smell of marijuana inside the room. The rooms are small and dirty, you not have space enough to put your bags. I got out in the middle of my stay. I only have bad memories about this hostel...

Good location only a short walk from South Beach. Food included 3 times every day. Good food. The staff was nice and helpfull. If you want to sleep early and don't like noise and loud music don't stay here. It's a party hostel. But good value for the money.

What a great place. I would go there again and again and again. You cant get better value for money.

• 28th Jan 2015