Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Worst hostel we ever been to. Dosen't fit the description whatsoever. We were placed in a room/apartment many blocks from the hostel . There was no staff at our buildning, and it was long distance to everything. Security were bad, the doors to the aparment were never locked. They told us they would provide a driver from the apartment to the hostel whenever we needed, this never happend. The staff at the hostel were not helpful or friendly.We also had to pay way more for our room then it said.

• Norway

It's a perfect place for travellers who wants to enjoy life. You don't have to do anything. You are 5min from the beach, you get food 3x a day FOR FREE, they organise parties EVERY DAY for you...it's awesome. Plus they clean your room every day really properly!!!

• Austria

Didnt look nearly as 'nice' as in the picture. Signed up for an all women room and there was a guy staying already. Staff wasnt welcoming or very nice ( besides a guy named John, he was very helpful and really made the whole Miami experience more fun for everyone) Wifii didnt work from my room but did on my friends, so good luck with that. Great food AMAZING location, so much to do and see within minutes of walking. And you will also meet awesome people that will make your stay worth whil

• 6th May 2014

The best hostel ever!!! Is much more than excellent!

No complaints. You guys run a good operation. Happy with everything. Had a great time. Thank you.

Staff were very friendly and there was a great fun atmosphere at all times! Location to the beach was fantastic!

• 4th May 2014

We stayed in a 4 bed private room that was not located at the main hostel site had I have realised this before booking I probably would have booked into a hotel as there is not much difference in the price. I have previously stayed at the hostel in the main building and loved the hostel which is why we returned . I did not enjoy the experience as much and felt that the rooms in the main hostel are nicer.

• 3rd May 2014

Best location. Great hostel for party's. They do something every night or u can just drink at the hostel all night with the like minded people. Funnest hostel iv been at by far.

despite we have reserved the room 3 month in advance, the hostel was full and we were tranferred to the santa barbara hostel. this hostel was absolutely terrible because there was a party directly behind de room and there were a lot of cockroaches in the room. so we checked out after one hour and searched an other hotel. we are very disappointed and denand our deposit back! Christoph Moser Boonackerweg 5 5524 Niederwil Switzerland

• 3rd May 2014
  • Switzerland

Noisy, crappy food and crappy rooms!

• 2nd May 2014

Had an amazing stay, was happy there was something always on with the Hostel.. Rooms and ensuites were clean and you can not beat the location.. Such a great hostel highly recommended

We booked a dorms only for women with 6 beds in it but on the second day a seventh girl came in to our room because the overbooked the room, so we ended up sharing our beds.

• 1st May 2014
  • Austria

I have to say two big things that REALLY bothered me during my stay in that hostel.1. The hostel calls itself international, but they've forgotten that especially from Europe people are more likely vegetarian than might here, but still.. I was so disappointed about that, cuz it is not so hard to make also an vegetarian dish! 2. Ur organization SUCKS!Seriously. I arrived there in the evening and they didn't had any bed anymore also I booked in advance! And i wasn't the only one with that problem

Loved this place!! Close to everything and awesome value for money. The atmosphere was great and the vibe was so much fun! Will definitely recommend this place if you want to have a memorable time.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

It's a very good hostel. 2 min walk from the beach and you can find shops and cafes nearby. We were prepared for it to be a partyhostel, so we did not care. We did not hear any noise in our room. Very clean and ok food.

This hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is electric with people every day and every night. It is packed full of foreigners visiting Miami, and as an American, it gave me a unique opportunity to meet others I would otherwise never meet. It is only a few blocks away (walking distance) from several top of the line clubs in the area. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Very good value for the money. I would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Apr 2014

I enjoy staying at your hostal, I will be there again. I love the beach.

• 29th Apr 2014

Great place for a solo Traveller to stay! Very social and fun! Also had a little mishap with a bus booking at the fault of staff and went out of their way to rectify problem for me! Very grateful! Thanks! :)

I think it was very nice of the hostel letting my group stay at Monad Ter - we had no idea we had this option until we've arrived there and Paul comes and says: "Has anyone told you guys you're going to a private room?" I mean, how cool is that! We had a great time and loved the pre-drinking and parties! Thanks everyone!

Best Party Hostel Come here-make friends-have fun!