Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We only had food three or four times during our stay, but when we had it wasn't really nice (especially the pasta). Maybe the only thing that should be improved!

• 14th Mar 2014

I'd never stayed in a hostel before, but after this experience I definitely will again. I had a fantastic time, and I made new friends from all over the world. I think the staff really cared about the people there having a good time. The groups outings every night, made finding something to do much easier than if I had tried to do it myself. All said I really loved this place and hope to go back again.

• 14th Mar 2014

Best place in Miami Beach, close to the beach and party bus that brings you every night to the most famous clubs with vip entrance.

• 12th Mar 2014

Great location. 3 meals a day. Rooms are pretty small but you're not there to sit in your room. Great party hostel. They take good care of you. Bit pricey though. Stayed at all the hostels on South Beach and this is in the top 3.

The location of the hostel is really great, also the atmosphere and welcome reception was really friendly. The meals specially breakfest (cause I didn't had the another ones) was good despite the long lines but it was already expected. The only little problem I got was a request to change room in the following day I arrived and was well instaled in the first room I stayed. I said little cause it the end the guys from the room I moved into was more friendly.

• 10th Mar 2014

I had a pre booking in the hostel but when I reached there, I wasn't given a room saying that our room was allotted to someone else and we had to stay in the neighbouring hotel. So it was quite disheartening.

• India

Just the perfect place to be in MiamiBeach !! Met so many people from everywhere Had a great time over there

• 6th Mar 2014

Loved it. 3 of my roommates I met are now my best friends, and even though we'll probably never see each other again, we did everything together those 4 days, and had a million laughs. Hostel staff was very helpful, nice, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They're the best!

• 6th Mar 2014

Clean, comfortable, funny... Good choice to stay in Miami Beach. Good position and a party every night!

The staff seemed very bored during the check-in and check-out and also very unorganized. In the room was a very small/narrow bed (for 2 Persons) and in the closet was hidden another scruffy mattress, which no one would like to use or even touch. The remote control for the TV was missing. The tiles in the bath was smashed and moldy. The refrigerator also was very dirty. Another closet contained some tools (from the janitor?), something like a boiler and hole in the ceiling.

• 5th Mar 2014

Private room for 160USD for 2 People in an old house 2 blocks away from the hostel! Rip off! For that value u can get much better!

• 5th Mar 2014

Hostel was great good atmosphere, the reception seems a little edgy at first but once they warm up they are very friendly and helpful. beds, room and all other places were clean, free food and cheap beer!

• 4th Mar 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, would definitely recommend this hostels to other and I plan to stay here on my next trip to Miami. The staff were so helpful and informative. Loved all the events! Thanks guys!

• 2nd Mar 2014

I was surprised in a very bad way that taxes were not included in the final price that i had online when i made my reservation. So they charged me almost $26 of taxes and they Only told me that once i checked in. Besides, the facilities and rooms are very old, couches fabric is torn apart...Having said that my stay was not horrible, thanks to the staff who always had good plans to propose and the fact that all meals are free.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Gabon
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing hostel, awesome staff and great location!!! If you're looking to party and have a good time in south beach, definitely the place to stay!

• 28th Feb 2014

They put us on arrival into a room with 7 instead of 6 and we had to split up into two rooms even though we booked 2 months in advance. The hotel was overbooked and the staff was not able to handle this profesionally..we spent two nights in the overcrowded room without any kind of refund. The clubing organized from the hostel is a rip off aswell, try to go on your own! Otherwise you end up with 50 people in a medium good club, paying way more and they promised much more. Average value for money

• Switzerland

Good hostel, clean, my main complaint is the meals--I couldn't eat any of them (I don't eat red meat and I can't have soy, hence no mayo and no tuna salad--the only non-red meat meal there was). Morning staff could have been a little friendlier, but overall I had a good experience.

It was dirty, moldy, the shower was missing a door, the windows wouldn't close all the way so it was so loud we couldn't sleep. The price turned out to be more than a real hotel room which would have been much better.

great hostel experience

• 27th Feb 2014

this is the best hostel in miami beach! it was clean and had a great staff i will be back to visit again thanks stu

• 25th Feb 2014