Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I really enjoyed the stay at the hostel and so did my friends. There should just be more options for food for the 3 meals, they are too repetitive. Another thing is when there was over booking there was an extra person in our room that was too much. It was great overall! Just our hostel was 6 people and we had 7 which made it much harder with space. Thank you and we will be coming back soon!

• 15th Apr 2014

Hi, this Is Simone, I stayed between the 14th and the 16th of April at one of your accommodation. I spoke to the manager on the day of my arrival about few problems I had before to get my accommodation ready about 2.5 hours after the expected time and actually in the end was not what I had booked for (twin room for 2 people with 2 beds and ensuite) but in the end the manager was going to look for a compensation for the discomfort. I have been there twice but still not an answer from you.

• 14th Apr 2014

Great hostel to meet people. First night the ac was not working, but they fixed it in the following day. Wi if just works in the lobby, which is a very cool place with music all the time and movies playing. The food is not very good, but they are concerned to feed everybody, they ordered a pizza for us cause the rice and chicken had run out. Breakfast is good. It is worth it for the price, just don't expect a hotel comfort of course.

Some stains on the sheets and did not think that baggage was stored securely.

• 14th Apr 2014

I haven't been in a hostel before and i was little afraid, but everything went really good. It was really clean, cleaningladys came like three times a day. Food was okay, didn't eat much but it was okay for the price. Stuff was awesome, had a really great time with them, everyone was so helpful and nice there. It's a great place if you want to party til' morning.

• Estonia

I LOVE THAT PLACE! Definitely gonna go there again! Perfect place to go if you like to party. The hostel & the rooms are clean, th Staff is amazing! Always easy going and in a good mood. If you're a picky eater you should just eat somewhere else, because they don't have a huge menu but the food they provide is definitely not of low quality! Met so many new people, staying there is just like a huge party all the time, the atmosphere is just great!! Highly recommending!

• 14th Apr 2014

Only bad thing I have to say is that there were like 8 safety lockers in the room but like 4 of them were broken and not usable.(Room number 1) But there were just 4 girls in the room so that was okay.

This place was super loud. The bathroom was disgustingly dirty. The german and austrian people staying in the room kept talking and laughing loudly until 3am even though I asked them to be quiet or go in the lobby. Not worth the money at all.

• 13th Apr 2014

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I've been in hostels in LA, SF, Vegas, and no one was so good as Miami beach IH, I just loved it, the breakfast, the lunch, the cheap beer, the people there, and the location is awesome, near he beach, restaurants, you don't need a car or anything to see everything.

The hostel is very disorganized, not very good in planning ahead and keeping words. The free food is a joke ! The party's are more expensive than if you go alone (they don't charge at the door!!!) and you always pay more than on your printout !!! I wouldn't stay there again

• 12th Apr 2014

The organization is simply terrible! I arrived and had booked my room months in advance - when checking in they could not tell me for sure whether theyy had a room available or not! When a group of friends arrived just a few hours later, there really was no more space so they were sent to another hostel without any guarantee for a room there! That is poor customer service and unbelievable to me. Moreover the floor in our room was sandy and the bath just disgusting to me.

• 12th Apr 2014

I just stayed for one night at the hostel but I absolutley loved it. The staff was awesomely friendly, the environmente was cool and I thought it was cool that the meals are included for a very good price. The location was perfect too.

• Mexico

The people were really unfriendly, some friends had problems with their reservations (they cancelled the reservation and so they didn't had a bed), it was loud and not really clean...

• 12th Apr 2014

great location, best deal, awesome atmosphere and best place to make friend if you're a solo traveler! if i'll be back in miami, i'll book there again, for sure!

I love this hostel! 3 meals included for that price is so good! I had such a great time and want to go back!

• 12th Apr 2014

Amazing place had the time of my life! Staff go out of there way to help u and make sure u have a good night! Two blokes from the beach! Best hostel ever!!! We go back in a heart beat!

• 12th Apr 2014

One of the cleaning ladies was very rude and disrespectful towards me, but the other woman was really nice!

A really fun hostel experience which I would recommend for anyone wanting to meet people.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Its the best hostel in the world 🎉

• 10th Apr 2014