Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

amazing, so so worth it, yes you pay about 30$ for a single night but the price includes all your meals and unforgotten memories, staff is really helpful awlays willing to talk to you, people are superbly nice, wifi is made to have a short range thanks to that it's only available by the reception and thanks to this no one stays in the bedroom which make it look so alive during evenings! close toshops with beer, staff encourages you to drink during the evening, most of people go out each night

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Poland

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the activities organized by the staff, and the proximity to the beach. However, I was disappointed with hidden extra fees upon my arrival, beware!

• 24th Feb 2014

I love this place!! I am not a hostel person but this place is better than the hotels down in south beach! This was the second time there and I already booked my 3rd upcoming visit

Apartment where we stayed was 5 blocks from where the actual hostel was. Apartment was dirty, wifi rarely worked, no sheets or towels were provided. Staff wouldn't let us adjust our reservation because we were 47 hours from checkout and not the required 48..... Sums it up

Stayed one night, was nice. But the other night, that we booked online, they did not keep the bed for us... Handeled it well, but just be prepared to move.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Estonia

Great customer service, awesome that all three meals were included! Cleaning 4 times a day was incredible!

• 18th Feb 2014

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed at!!

Great location, although very busy area. My boyfriend and I stayed in the private double room, and barely got any sleep because of raging music, screaming drunk people in the street and cars blaring their music as they drove past. Apart from that, our room was comfortable and the location was awesome.

• 17th Feb 2014

You guys are amazing...thanks Samantha, Asuseli, Alessandro, thanks everyone for making us feel like at home.

The hostel was awesome. Hopefully I will come back soon. =) The only thing was that in my room were 8 people, although I paid for a 6 bed room.

I backpacked across Europe this past summer, and stayed in Hostel's with my friends all the way across. I can honestly say this was one of the best hostels I've been too, but take that in contest. I'm 24 and was going with all my friends, and we were looking for a very specific thing. We wanted to PARTY. I've never been to a better party hostel, and as I said, I've been to a few good ones (Kabul in Barcelona is probably runner up)

• 14th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed my time in this hostel. Rooms were clean and the staff really kind. I would go back as soon as possible.

• 12th Feb 2014

The music in the lobby was way too loud, even after 11pm when it was supposed to be quiet. Some of the staff members seemed to be more interested in getting completely wasted rather than taking care after paying customers.

• 11th Feb 2014

Turning the lobby into a disco until 1 am on a Tuesday night is disrespectful of other guests. The noise spilled out into the street below our window. I can deal with returning late night partyers but not this.

I enjoyed my stay very much.

• 9th Feb 2014

Very noisy and dirty hostel i was living only one floor up form reception and no WIFI... Most ugly hostel I had ever been....

Tv was too small, could be bigger

• 8th Feb 2014

I had the best vacation ever staying at the hostel! Our room was big enough, it took us only five minutes walking to the beach, I met a lot of new people from all over the world and the parties were awesome! I will come back for sure!

• 8th Feb 2014

It was more than we expected for our money and the location was great. Great place to stay!

• 7th Feb 2014

This hostel had a great atmosphere and location. I liked that they offered free meals, although we never managed to make it to one. Beach towels were also very handy.