Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Miami beach is all about the party. and so is this hostel.

It was a great Miami experience! Partys everynight, everyone is so friendly. I made good friends at this hostel, it was a great trip! Very close to the beach, stores and clubs.

• 7th Aug 2014

One of the ladies at reception was quite rude and they put us in separate rooms for some reason. But nevertheless this was the best hostel (out of 9) I stayed at in the USA. events are organised extremely well, parties every night. No Wifi in the rooms and quite cramped but if you're there to party then who gives a F@*#. Miami Beach (which is absolutely gorgeous) is just down the road, and so are the clubs.

please .... you need 2 more routers so the guests can access internet in the rooms even, not only in the reception place.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Peru

Although I requested a room at the Miami international hostel, they moved my friend and I to the Bars B & B hostel (same owner). This second hostel is a way more luxurious and comfortable (and a few blocks away from the beach). Everything was very clean, staff VERY friendly (thanks guys from B&B!), and they did not charge anything else, even putting us in a better hostel. Some guys from the staff have a lack on english, but if you know spanish/portuguese it will be a great experience.

• 4th Aug 2014

Had such a fun time here! The organised events were great fun and a good way to meet other travellers. It's super close to the beach and heaps of food options as well. Plus free meals which is always good

What a just great time!

• 2nd Aug 2014

We stayed in the 7th Ave location where Charlie was in charge - he was fantastic! Super hepful, very knowledgable and the hostel itself was awesome. Brand new, really clean and very modern. Would definately go back if I was to go back to South Beach.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Very friendly staff! Nice people in the hostel. Dinner/lunch was good but always the same (chicken with rice and salad). But for that price I'm NOT complaining! You are by far the best hostel I ever went to. Hope to see you guys next year or sooner!

If you want party, go there. Because people live there do drink every night and NOT sleep in the night! The bed there is,well, terriblet. It is very hot there and AC is not functioning properly at all.If you want to sleep, never go there. If you want to get party and drink, GO there. It is a bar with bed.

I had a wonderful experience in the hostel. I had fun with my friend and I made more friends in the hostel. The staff is really nice and available to help you. It's really clean and in an awesome position. I'll definitely recommend the hostel for the people that wants to have fun and enjoy Miami.

• 1st Aug 2014

It was an awesome Hostel!! I never had so much fun staying in a hostel in my life. I loved the fact that you can go out every night in a group you know and trust all under a good price. Going to have to sneak away to party with these guys more often

• 31st Jul 2014