Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I enjoy staying at your hostal, I will be there again. I love the beach.

• 29th Apr 2014

Great place for a solo Traveller to stay! Very social and fun! Also had a little mishap with a bus booking at the fault of staff and went out of their way to rectify problem for me! Very grateful! Thanks! :)

I think it was very nice of the hostel letting my group stay at Monad Ter - we had no idea we had this option until we've arrived there and Paul comes and says: "Has anyone told you guys you're going to a private room?" I mean, how cool is that! We had a great time and loved the pre-drinking and parties! Thanks everyone!

Best Party Hostel Come here-make friends-have fun!

the location is excellent and the breakfast is good. The wifi doesn't reach the rooms only the foyer. The staff and cleaners are very rude.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

I love this place. I came here for the 3rd time, they clean up, close to the beach, easy to party, nice girls all around :)

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Es la segunda vez que visito el hostel!!! Soy de Argentina, Buenos aires y estoy fascinada con este hostel!!! Destaco como siempre la atencion de Charly, azuceli, yosari y dario sin ellos la estadia no seria la misma !! Los quiero y mil gracias por todo!

We booked in this hostel in January and we payed 10% before. When we got there they didn't have space in the rooms for me and my friends so they put us far from the hostel and the beach in a apartment. We asked for 1 extra bed by email and they confirmed but when we got there it was just 4 beds, and they wanted we payed for the 5th bed, but it didn't exist. The lady who did our check-in was rude and impatient, I asked her to explain to me twice about the payment and she didn't like it.

• 25th Apr 2014

Great hostel! Rooms are cleaned multiple times daily. Can't believe they include 3 meals/day in the price. Breakfast is cereal, toast, peanut butter, coffee. Lunch and dinner was usually a rice dish with veggies and meat poured over top. 2 blocks from South Beach. BUT if you're looking for a quiet, restful stay, this is not your place! Loud parties every night, but hey, that's what you go to Miami for! Drinks at the hostel, party bus to club, line-skip, and club entrance ran around $20.

This was an amazing experience thanks to Art, John, Fernando and the reception day girls all helpful and fun! Was a great time there and great parties and social life. Highly recommend.

This is the best hostel on the planet!!! It is a party hostel. Every night you have a blast in Miami Beach with beautiful girls, hot guys, and club all night, all day, and no sleep... Best vacation ever...

• 23rd Apr 2014

I had the best trip ever in Miami and this hostel made it that much better. I loved everything about it, they were so good to us. Thank you so much. I definitely recommend it to travelers!!!! Loved it. They give you food, drinks, and VIP to clubs!!! They even helped me with my suitcase when I couldn't open my lock. Very friendly staff, can't wait to go back some day. :)

• 23rd Apr 2014

Perfect position and nice staff! Wifi available only in the lobby and air.conditioning system a little bit noisy in the room...

Best party hostel I've ever been to! I feel at home here every time I come to Miami. It is exactly what I want a hostel to be: Clean, close to the attractions, equipped with wifi, free food, good showers, laundry room and a good common area! Here I sit back, relax and enjoy the company :)

Loved this place.had the best 2 weeks here an met a lot of new people.honestly could not fault the place

• 21st Apr 2014

The best hostel in miami Beach for enjoy yourself

Overall we were really satisfied with the hostel and the staff. There were only some problems with our fridge, with our shower and sink where many times only boiling water came out. But the value for money was excellent and the staff was totally dedicated, very friendly, always smiling and always ready to help. We felt very welcome and safe. The best part was how they arranged everything to have an awesome stay like the club nights. We would totally recommend that hostel!

• 21st Apr 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are after the party vibe. It's busy and social

• 20th Apr 2014

It was unbelivable awsome!! Best hostel after the Grand Hostel in Berlin! Coming back for sure!

• 20th Apr 2014

When I arrived at the hostel, the guy at the reception told me there was no bed for me despite the fact that i've already booked my stay