Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Too expensive and the food was too bad and sometimes was not enough. Normal price is $39 but raise to $99 just because the Ultra? Bulshit!!!

• 27th Mar 2014

Badass hostel. DO NOT GO if you want a quiet night's rest. Wifi only in the lobby, but that's not such a bother. Rooms cleaned everyday, meals three times a day, television lounge, billiards table, and a really good staff. Art was the man! Keep up the good work guys!

The hostel put us in a house which was a fifteen minute walk from the actual hostel and even further from the beach. We paid over $105 for the hostel because we were expecting a good atmosphere which was non existant where we were located. We all were very

• 26th Mar 2014

Friendly staff. Lots of organized pub crawls but all are average. They always hitting you for cash but thats not the real issue. Room was dirty when we moved in, $280 a night for a private 4 bed dorm and unusable the first night. Also the 4 bed privates were 10 mins walk away in a way worse location amongst a residential neighbourhood which I could have stayed in for half the price. The bars they take you to are ok, even good, but often the hostel crowd are the only ones there. Nowhere near No.1

Seriously one of the best experiences of my life. Come here if it's your first time in Miami! Or just come here to experience the Miami nightlife! Either way your stay here will be worth while. Prime location and beach is literally about a block away. Definitely returning and recommending others to stay here! Also met some great new friends!

• 23rd Mar 2014

The fee is high, but the service is normal, breakfast, lunch and dinner is free, because they already include in the room fee, but they are so bad, it is really not good! Miaim is a good city, I will go to Miaim again, but I will choose another hostel or hotel!

The best Hostel!

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Overall great experience! Friendly staff, decent room, great ppl and lots of fun!

• 21st Mar 2014

I dont think it happens often but in my case I am a vegetarian and so I had troubles with the lunch and dinner so maybe you should think about offering vegetarian food too!

• 20th Mar 2014

Food so and so but it is included! Great location and rooms very big

• 18th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I was a little scared to stay in a hostel in the US, but it ended up being great! Very social, lots of fun, nice people! Best location!

This hostel is amazing, great location and amazing value for money. The club nights are insane! And the staff very helpful and friendly! Will be recommending to all fellow travelers and returning myself in the future.

• 17th Mar 2014

I was very disappointed because it is not as great as they tell! It's not really clean (even though they clean all day long), the bathroom is kind of dirty and you don't have space to put your stuff... I payed a lot and would come back only if I get to pay half of what I payed like most of people did! The only reason why I would come back here is because of the night life, it was great that they organize something in a club every night. Ps: the food is disgusting

Very nice place to stay,would stay there the next time for sure!

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Everything was great, just one thing which should be modified: dinner at 6 pm is too early! No one is hungry and we all still are at the beach. Should be between 7 and 8 pm.

• 16th Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever been so far. Special thanks to the staff who was awesome!

• 15th Mar 2014

Our room was overbooked two of three days. The sheets were dirty and had some spots on it. The missing windows and the loud A/C were quite annoying. The staff was really friendly and the location is great.

The staff was really nice and tried to make the most possible to please us. It was a very nice stay.

• 14th Mar 2014

We only had food three or four times during our stay, but when we had it wasn't really nice (especially the pasta). Maybe the only thing that should be improved!

• 14th Mar 2014

I'd never stayed in a hostel before, but after this experience I definitely will again. I had a fantastic time, and I made new friends from all over the world. I think the staff really cared about the people there having a good time. The groups outings every night, made finding something to do much easier than if I had tried to do it myself. All said I really loved this place and hope to go back again.