Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I really do know why the property canceled my confirmed reservation when I checked-in. Please dig out and keep me post it. I will resere the rights to claim my deposit with your website.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • China

Charge unfair fee on card payment(5%, and even didn't announced in advance) Facility is poor(no locker in the room!, Bed was partly broken, door was broken - But staffs didn't care my claim) Food is poor(poorest ever!), Do not have PC and printer, Staff is not friendly, Party program is poor(they lead me weird bar before club, provided drink was weird) Just.... choose wisely guys!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

It's a cool place to stay, next to everything in South Beach. If you wanna have some parties and meet people, it's even better.

This hostel is the beeeest ever! Free food- free drinks- party every day.. Amazing!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

I wouldn't know because hostel world doesn't care about you. Call the hostel directly to make sure you have a room because I was denied a room and screwed over by this website. They have yet to contact me apologizing so this is all I can say about my experience.

• 27th Nov 2014