Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Not once but twice a booked online on Hostelworld with this hostel and payed the deposits and both times when I got there (ON TIME), they told me my room was unavailable and payed my deposit back forcing me to find another hostel at the last minute. Not only did this happen to me but another 4 people that came in after me which makes you ask, "How many people do they do this to?" and "What is the point in booking online with Hostelworld??" :(

Very much a party hostel, which is probably why you came to Miami anyway, but be aware that it's noisy and you'll struggle to sleep if you're not out drinking. Wifi only accessible in lobby, where there are not many places to sit. Free food is decent. Rooms are regularly cleaned. Condition of the place is fine for a hostel. Staff are cool, although I didn't like story nightclub despite the fact that they pushed it pretty hard at the hostel.

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next » last »