Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Amazing hostel! We were actually in Miami to study, this hostel gave us both peace and quiet in the rooms but also a fantastic week with partying at various clubs and excellent staff who helped us with everything! The beach is close and the bus connections downtown is great! A little worried that we had bedbugs in our room and that i brought it back home but I sure hope thats not the case!

such a great time was there for ultra weekend and then came back for the ne4xt weekend still just a great vibes!

just run away from this place, scammers

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Too expensive and the food was too bad and sometimes was not enough. Normal price is $39 but raise to $99 just because the Ultra? Bulshit!!!

• 27th Mar 2014

Badass hostel. DO NOT GO if you want a quiet night's rest. Wifi only in the lobby, but that's not such a bother. Rooms cleaned everyday, meals three times a day, television lounge, billiards table, and a really good staff. Art was the man! Keep up the good work guys!

The hostel put us in a house which was a fifteen minute walk from the actual hostel and even further from the beach. We paid over $105 for the hostel because we were expecting a good atmosphere which was non existant where we were located. We all were very

• 26th Mar 2014

Friendly staff. Lots of organized pub crawls but all are average. They always hitting you for cash but thats not the real issue. Room was dirty when we moved in, $280 a night for a private 4 bed dorm and unusable the first night. Also the 4 bed privates were 10 mins walk away in a way worse location amongst a residential neighbourhood which I could have stayed in for half the price. The bars they take you to are ok, even good, but often the hostel crowd are the only ones there. Nowhere near No.1

Seriously one of the best experiences of my life. Come here if it's your first time in Miami! Or just come here to experience the Miami nightlife! Either way your stay here will be worth while. Prime location and beach is literally about a block away. Definitely returning and recommending others to stay here! Also met some great new friends!

• 23rd Mar 2014

The fee is high, but the service is normal, breakfast, lunch and dinner is free, because they already include in the room fee, but they are so bad, it is really not good! Miaim is a good city, I will go to Miaim again, but I will choose another hostel or hotel!

The best Hostel!

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Overall great experience! Friendly staff, decent room, great ppl and lots of fun!

• 21st Mar 2014

I dont think it happens often but in my case I am a vegetarian and so I had troubles with the lunch and dinner so maybe you should think about offering vegetarian food too!

• 20th Mar 2014