Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

They gave my bed away for one of the nights and left me on the street. Had to go to another hotel and apparently it happens very often. ZERO reliable. You do not want to find yourself in that position.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Close to the beach and the party scene, I would stay here again.

The apartment was great in reality we only used it to sleep but the fact that we got free transportation from our place to the reception area was what caught our attention. The events they had were awesome. Definitely recommend, will consider going back again.

• 4th Dec 2014

Very helpful staff!

Miami Beach International Hostel definitely lives up to their reputation. They show you how to party and are all about having fun - which I surely did! The staff is helpful and cool and the location is extremely convenient. I highly recommend this hostel and look forward to coming back next time I'm in Miami!!

• 4th Dec 2014

We got upgraded to the really fancy Bed and breakfast it was amazing!

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Venezuela

Very expensive for what we got. No wifi- mosthostels have wifi throughout the rooms not just lobby. Our bedroom windows didnt shut and seal so VERY NOISY at night from traffic and people on Washington Ave. Layout of kitchen was incovenient. Bathroom was old. The staff never chased up our enquiry about no tv in the room. Will not be returning to this hostel.

• 2nd Dec 2014

The rooms were very clean, the staff were very kind and helpful and the location is perfect. The only issue is some mattress are very old and deformed, but a very easy trouble to solve.

• 1st Dec 2014

best Place to meet nice People, make party and go to the beach!

• 1st Dec 2014

I disliked the fact that the wifi was only available in the lobby

• 30th Nov 2014

I enjoyed my time at the Miami Beach International Hostel. It's the best place when you like to meet new people from different countries. The beach is just a few minutes away from the beach, and the Hostel has every day new events, perfectly when you like to go to a party. I would stay again at every time. You have to bring your own lock for the lockers!

• 30th Nov 2014

I liked this place.  Lots of people, but there is in room it wasn't  noisy. But rooms are small((  The hostel located close to the beach. I've met there a lot of nice people from different countries.   Tnx Alex for his help during 4 days I was there.

They didn't have bed for me when I arrived and they were full up so much for booking weeks in advance

• 29th Nov 2014

I have stayed in a lot of Hostels and this is by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. There is no form of security at the front entrance. There is mould in the bathrooms and rooms and they are falling apart. The cleaner comes in to clean with pure bleach 4 times a day. This won't kill anything. The place is very loud and has not "quiet" hours. The management was extremely rude. The washing machines and driers are rusty and in disrepair. Worst hostel ever!

Most people receiving hosts were not as nice as expected. Rooms nothing to do with what internet shows. Too noisy late at night. Good music. Average food, but poor breakfast variety. Thanks to Daniela, the nicest.

• Spain

I really do know why the property canceled my confirmed reservation when I checked-in. Please dig out and keep me post it. I will resere the rights to claim my deposit with your website.

• China

Charge unfair fee on card payment(5%, and even didn't announced in advance) Facility is poor(no locker in the room!, Bed was partly broken, door was broken - But staffs didn't care my claim) Food is poor(poorest ever!), Do not have PC and printer, Staff is not friendly, Party program is poor(they lead me weird bar before club, provided drink was weird) Just.... choose wisely guys!

• South Korea

It's a cool place to stay, next to everything in South Beach. If you wanna have some parties and meet people, it's even better.

This hostel is the beeeest ever! Free food- free drinks- party every day.. Amazing!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

I wouldn't know because hostel world doesn't care about you. Call the hostel directly to make sure you have a room because I was denied a room and screwed over by this website. They have yet to contact me apologizing so this is all I can say about my experience.

• 27th Nov 2014