Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

This was an amazing experience thanks to Art, John, Fernando and the reception day girls all helpful and fun! Was a great time there and great parties and social life. Highly recommend.

This is the best hostel on the planet!!! It is a party hostel. Every night you have a blast in Miami Beach with beautiful girls, hot guys, and club all night, all day, and no sleep... Best vacation ever...

• 23rd Apr 2014

I had the best trip ever in Miami and this hostel made it that much better. I loved everything about it, they were so good to us. Thank you so much. I definitely recommend it to travelers!!!! Loved it. They give you food, drinks, and VIP to clubs!!! They even helped me with my suitcase when I couldn't open my lock. Very friendly staff, can't wait to go back some day. :)

• 23rd Apr 2014

Perfect position and nice staff! Wifi available only in the lobby and air.conditioning system a little bit noisy in the room...

Best party hostel I've ever been to! I feel at home here every time I come to Miami. It is exactly what I want a hostel to be: Clean, close to the attractions, equipped with wifi, free food, good showers, laundry room and a good common area! Here I sit back, relax and enjoy the company :)

Loved this place.had the best 2 weeks here an met a lot of new people.honestly could not fault the place

• 21st Apr 2014

The best hostel in miami Beach for enjoy yourself

Overall we were really satisfied with the hostel and the staff. There were only some problems with our fridge, with our shower and sink where many times only boiling water came out. But the value for money was excellent and the staff was totally dedicated, very friendly, always smiling and always ready to help. We felt very welcome and safe. The best part was how they arranged everything to have an awesome stay like the club nights. We would totally recommend that hostel!

• 21st Apr 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are after the party vibe. It's busy and social

• 20th Apr 2014

It was unbelivable awsome!! Best hostel after the Grand Hostel in Berlin! Coming back for sure!

• 20th Apr 2014

When I arrived at the hostel, the guy at the reception told me there was no bed for me despite the fact that i've already booked my stay

• 20th Apr 2014

It was a pleasure staying at Miami Beach International. Special mention to Sam who usually works reception in the mornings for going out of her way to find us a room and always looking out for us.

Nice hostel

Simply amazing, it is located right in the heart of all the action in South Beach. The atmosphere was great; all the people I met there during my stay were friendly and fun. They offer food 3 times a day, which is definitely a plus. If I had to be picky, one area that could easily be improved would be the small lockers. Other than that, this place provides real value for money. Definitely enjoyed my stay there!

I stayed in a "Mixed 6 Bed" which turned out to be a Mixed 8 Bed. Didn't mind though because everyone in the room got along great. Hostel food was decent (BBQ chicken, rice, pasta, Chinese, etc). Staff is excellent and friendly. Pre-parties had a good vibe, very international crowd. A/C worked nicely, rooms cleaned four times a day, staff responded very quickly to shower/sink issues. Hostel is 5 min. walk to beautiful South Beach. I've stayed in 9 hostels, this is one of the best!

• 19th Apr 2014

Maybe should have less meals a day and a better breakfast variety.

• 18th Apr 2014

The hostel simply overdelivered in all aspects: location, security, facilities and the best value for money of the world! Really cheap if you consider that it includes 3 meals and many kinds of discounts, specially for the parties.

• 17th Apr 2014

The personal its very grumphy and sometimes they forget costumer servirce

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Chile

I really enjoyed the stay at the hostel and so did my friends. There should just be more options for food for the 3 meals, they are too repetitive. Another thing is when there was over booking there was an extra person in our room that was too much. It was great overall! Just our hostel was 6 people and we had 7 which made it much harder with space. Thank you and we will be coming back soon!

• 15th Apr 2014

Hi, this Is Simone, I stayed between the 14th and the 16th of April at one of your accommodation. I spoke to the manager on the day of my arrival about few problems I had before to get my accommodation ready about 2.5 hours after the expected time and actually in the end was not what I had booked for (twin room for 2 people with 2 beds and ensuite) but in the end the manager was going to look for a compensation for the discomfort. I have been there twice but still not an answer from you.

• 14th Apr 2014