Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Everything was excellent as expected. It's worth its price and right next to the beach. Maybe the only issue is the variety of food at lunch which subjectively of course was not really good.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Tunisia

Comfy enough, great location, food is good too! Lots of partys etc

• 4th Jan 2014

We were there more than 5 days and it was a amazing time. Very good location with a lot of nice people. Ever day another option for Party. Nice and friendly Staff, especially Charley... it was a pleasure to met him at this hostel, he gave us very good support. We would love to come back :)

• 4th Jan 2014

We booked a 4 person private room. It was a 10 minute walk from the hostel in a residential block with no atmosphere at all. Wi-Fi didn't work, no hot water,and it was run down. I booked with my teenage kids because we wanted to meet other travellers, but this was like being in a very bad motel room. When I complained the staff initially argued their case, but eventually gave me a refund. We checked into the Marriott at Fort Lauderdale with ocean views from the room, only $10 more a night!

GREAT location. Very close to the beach and night clubs. Staff really friendly. Good events every night!

Not a really safe place if u dont want to be scared by drunk people. My friend and I were totally terrified. The lounge becomes a night club after only 8! Altho we stayed in a female dorm room, someone even brought guy back and our roommates some were drunk, some were noisy. However the staff were nice. That probably was the only good thing.

The room had cockroaches and there were 7 people instead of 6. The breakfast food was good but the lunch food was cool, which I think it was not so difficult to have it hot

• 30th Dec 2013

This hostel was great! It definitely is a party hostel, so people who plan on staying here should be prepared for that (as in, there's loud music playing a lot of the time, and people will be coming in late at night from their night out. The hostel had an event available each evening, that had drinks in the lobby before the event and a party shuttle to get there.. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is great, with the beach and the bars/clubs/pizza places/covenience store there

It is a bit cold in the dorms, for somebody coming from south.

Good location. Good stuff. However, you should know many people go to night club and go back to home very late at night. Therefore, it is difficult to sleep well in this hostel.

So I'm not one to review but I had to for Miami hostel. The cleaners are extremely rude. When in dorm they come in

• 29th Dec 2013

Worst hostel ever!! Not clean at all! Dont go there!

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Algeria

I spent one week with a friend on this hostel. I think dorms are a very good place for young adults to hang out. And I was surprised because it's very quiet! I will come back with my family in few months, but I need to see about private rooms for that!

• 28th Dec 2013

Very clean room/bath. Room had A/C. When I came back to Miami, I could store my luggage there, no problem.

I had great time at the hostel specially the location and the vibe was great.

• 27th Dec 2013

A great hostel if you travel by yourself. You meet so many people. The atmosphere is awesome and the stuff very friendly. The cleaning lady comes 4 times a day so everything stays very clean.

Really? The best place ever for young people or anyone who likes to have fun and to meet new people. Such amazing team staff.

• 25th Dec 2013

WIFI is a little weak in the room, but it's not really a big problem. In my room there are six lockers but there are eight beds. It might be an issue if the room is full, but it was not, so I am OK with that. I just want to point it out that it might be a problem.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Taiwan

best place I've ever stayed at!:) The location is perfect and they really clean the rooms 4 times a day but there are 2 specially amazing reasons: -Free meals. The food was good and it's a huuuge help for your budget. -The parties. They have amazing deals with the best clubs, good price, no waiting in lines, free drinks and the guys really pay attention and take good care of the girls (safety, drinks:)), even at the clubs and sometimes even with walking us back to the hostel in the morning :)

Awesome location, atmosphere and staff! I felt totally safe walking around in the middle of the night. It is a very busy area, with a lot of nightclubs and 24-hour places around. The warm up for the nightclubs that happens in the hostel ends before midnight. Didn't like the bathtub in the bathroom (not all the rooms are like these), because i needed to clean it everytime I showered, and some lockers were broken. Besides that, awesome hostel, and a lot of party animal people, just like me!