Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Awesome location. Just should get a better place than the one in Monad St., it's too far away.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Peru

I really enjoyed my staying in the hostel. I will definitely come back. The hostel is clean, people there are friendly and helpful and big advantage is the location - close to the beach and possibility to have 3 meals per day.

位置非常好,工作人员很友善。包三餐很贴心但是排队很长,常常稍晚到几分钟就吃不到了。订的是6人女生宿舍但到达后发现该女生宿舍竟已安排入住了一个男生。宿舍内locker需自带锁,6个locker有3个是坏的有锁也锁不上。旅社每天晚上有安排party,晚上的一层公共区域很多人。白天一层的公共区域也总是坐满了人。

Came here for the first time last year, the price, cleanliness, activities and especially staff are perfect. Love it here.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The hostel is awesome! They do everything for you to have the best experience ever! Loved it and cant wait to go back!!

• 21st Jul 2014

We had an excellent stay at Miami beach international. It truly is a party hostel and the services provided on a nightly basis are awesome. The staff do the best they can to accommodate for everyone and rosa in particular was quite helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time in Miami.

• All Male Group, 25-30

One of the best hostels I ve stayed at so far, I really enjoyed myself :)! Unfortunatly the cleaning staff will throw some of your stuff out if you leave it on the floor but where else do they come 4 times a day to clean your room? Luxury !

• 20th Jul 2014

We just had a short stay of 4 nights at the new B&B the hostel offers. Very happy and Charlie who made us food every evening was amazing and made the stay excellent!

• 20th Jul 2014

The location is really great. The hostel is only 3 minutes from Ocean Drive and the beach. The employes were pretty unprofessional though and check in was a desaster!

I'm the first day the AC was not working. After complening about it, they changed me rooms with no problem. The hostel is in a great location ( 2 min walk from the beach), they offer free breakfast, free lunch and free dinner and they take the guests to parties every single day. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 19th Jul 2014

We reserved a 2 places in a room for 6 but they were overbooked so we had to end up in separate rooms. The a/c was not working properly. Rooms were very hot and baths were like saunas! Half of the lockers in each room were broken and the hostel didn't provided locks for them, so it was impossible to have your stuff safe. On the other hand the location and atmosphere were great. They organized partying every day.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

Perfect if you wanna party all night long. Rooms are smelly, linen are old (even if cleaned, there're too many blood spots and other undefined marks on them).. I asked for a female room and I got a mixed one.. really, it's just good if you are too drunk to even notice where you are...but price and location are amazing!

Too poor.

The stay in the hostel was good! The crew there is really nice and helpfull!! I didn't want to leave and had an amazing time! I would always come back. Only annoying were the cleaning women who came 4 times a day and the food was okay. :)

• 17th Jul 2014

My stay there was great. the hostel is very clean and is located right where you want to be! The staff is nice and there´s a party (pub crawl) every night for not too much money! I would recommend this hostel!

• 16th Jul 2014

The reception air conditioning didn't work during five days of my staying. It was very bad because the warm was very strong. In my room (number 31) didn't have a locker to let my important stuff.

• 16th Jul 2014

Loved it here! Would be my first choice if ever returning to Miami. The fact that 3 daily meals are included, makes it great value for money. I also loved that they arrange each night's parties and shuttle for you!

John was awesome, real friendly and fired everyone up for parties.

Deff a party hostel!! Everyone was sure friendly, staff were so lovely. Super close to the beach, and every night is a party! They clean 4 times a day which was awesome! Highly recommend this hostel

It was a fantastic experience as my first time being in a hostel. I meet many, many people from different places aroud the world and make friends easily and it was fantastic for a person who travel alone. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend the hostel. Security is somewhat compromised because people come and go freely even those who are not staying at the hostel.

• 12th Jul 2014