Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Expensive hostel like Miami Beach & Miare are. Party hostel, great for nightlife! Free food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), which also makes it worthwhile! My biggest disappointment is that the duration for free food is really short (just 1 hour), they should extend it. If you are visiting any Miami spot probably you will get delayed in the car traffic and miss the meals, I missed most of it.

Excellent hotel if you want to go to parties and if you want to enjoy SOBE's nightlife!

Our room became mixed in the last day and we had payed for female bedroom. That was the only thing not nice that happened.

• 16th Mar 2015

The morning I checked out I asked the staff about showering after the beach and he said it was fine. I came back and asked about a towel and the woman then told me I wasn't allowed. That night I tried to go back to my friends room and they started a witch hunt even though there are plenty of people who aren't patrons of the hostel. I give up and sit in the basement and cry of exasperation and she decides to antagonize me about crying and ban me from the premises and threaten to call the cops.

• 15th Mar 2015

My stay at the hostel was overall good. One of the staff named Johnathan was very cool, helpful and entertaining which made the place more comfortable and enjoyable to stay at. I would stay at this hostel again just because it's convenient and affordable.

• 14th Mar 2015

We stayed in the separate apartment building away from the hostel. The entire first day we were there the outer door to the hostel (an electronic lock) was not locked. We could just enter without the passcode. We only found the main door locked once during our stay. The window in the bathroom was propped open with a stick. There was no screen. Since we were on the 1st level we tried to close the window when we left to lock it but it was broken. The one beside the A/C was also broken.

• 13th Mar 2015

This place was awesome! I stayed in a Private Double and the room was clean, air conditioning worked great, and facilities in tact. The hostel is so close to the beach and food locations. The staff was AMAZING. Rosa was so so nice and helpful with directions + anything else I needed. Chauncey was also great! They have parties every night and great deals on nightclub covers (covers get go up to $100, but the hostel only charges 20). Definitely stay here! It's a great time!

• 13th Mar 2015

Wifi within the rooms would be great.

We asked for cleaning but it never happened and we had people to walk into our room because they got the room from the receptionist twice

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

The hostel is located in an excellent area. The bedrooms are not big, but just for sleep is enough. The environment is really good. In the hostel, they have many people for all around the world. The meals are good, but come early due the big lines.

• 12th Mar 2015

The atmosphere is awesome always with music and good vibes. The rooms are ok and they are really clean. The food is also good but the one thing down is that breakfast is served from 8 to 9 am only and dinner is at 6 pm! at that time you are probably gonna be on the beach so it is kinda annoying to come back to have dinner.

• Argentina

We arrived at the hotel and the person at the reception told us that our reservation was canceled for no reason. We were 4 people and were supposed to stay 6 days in the hostel. After a while, he finely found another reservation with my name, but it was a reservation for a single man (I am a woman) for 1 night. They were not helpful and said it was Hostelworld's fault. After a while, they wanted to replace us in a twin hotel, which we refused. Thankfully, we found another hotel! Way better!!

• 10th Mar 2015

If you want to party everyday that is the right place. It's well located and safe place. The food is ok, but they don't habe too many varieties (rice and chicken everyday), but its ok for the price.

• Chile

Had a great Miami International. It was clean and in a great location for South Beach Miami. Food ran out a couple times so get there early!

• 10th Mar 2015

The staff at Miami Beach International Hostel are FANTASTIC, WARM-HEARTED and GENEROUS people. The service was outstanding! Great atmosphere too!

• 9th Mar 2015

Try to fix the bathrooms so they drain properly and update the air conditioning systems in the hostel rooms. anyone can walk into the hostel in the front so that's a little scary but i like that the rooms lock automatically

• 8th Mar 2015
  • India

Great party hostel loved the location and the people there!

I had a good stay, although the movable AC units need to put out more cold air.

Good place to stay, winner location, although it was full and they sent us to the DECO Walk Hostel which I think is even better than this one since it is right at Ocean Drive and has a killer roof.

The staffs are really nice. Most of them have a lot of experience to service and entertain us. They always be sure that you have a good time and safe while we're party.