Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Lost an item and despite leaving repeated requests for them to check the room, they never called me back, and only days later did I contact the front desk again and they told me they had not found it. An avoidable waste of time. Noisy as well as extremely barebones, but cheap enough to be worth it, I guess.

It's useless to look elsewhere. Best hostel in South Beach by far. Period.

• 18th Jan 2016

I surprised how quiet the rooms were, given the music from the lobby could be heard at the beach. There were a lot of activities, but all for extra fees. I would have liked movie night or a local walking tour the days I there. The focus was mainly alcohol and dance clubs.

• 18th Jan 2016

Nice (party) atmosphere; good to meet people; but rooms could be cleaner. Security is poor, during both mornings we stayed here, a friend of the staff kept walking through our room to get to the back of the complex, as he knew the entrance code to our room (annoying as it kept waking us up). Breakfast is simple but decent.

Everything that I cared about was awesome. Loved my stay. Gave average for Cleanliness and Security as they were as one would expect from a Hostel. Nothing bad, nothing exceptionally good. Overall had a great stay and would definitely stay again

• 16th Jan 2016
  • India

I stayed 6 nights in a 6 bedroom The facility was medium clean and not very new. The room was small and we had no space to put all our stuff and we could´t open the windows. Sleeping without ear plugs was not possible. The lobby was the only place where I had wifi but it was 24/7 very loud music that I couldn´t Skype or talk on the phone. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were ok beside of the times 8-9am, 1pm, 6pm. The hostel is very close to ocean drive and in general in the heart of Miami Beach.

this is the best hostel if you want to party every day,

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Ecuador

Very noisy

• 13th Jan 2016

The hostel in USA

I had a pleasant stay. Overall a good atmosphere and fun parties. The downside was that the parties costed beetween 10-20 bucks. Also I would wish there were some optional food for vegetarians. It was meat in every meal so I couldn't eat the food and there was no option to cook. Even though the staff cleans the rooms every day I still had some baby roaches in my room :/ And I would wish for wifi in the rooms as well. But overall great location, atmosphere and price.

Such an unwelcoming hostel with Super unprofessional, unfriendly & unhelpful Staff! Some of them doesnt even speak english at all... Which is definitely unprofessional & ridiculous! Staff are supposed to be there giving service for the customer, Because you get paid for that. And if you are not doing the job then you can stop calling yourself a hostel! Atmosphere is not good for meeting people either, i'm not surprised since you are not giving the guests a proper service!

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

I was transferring in Miami and needed a one night (Saturday) sleepover place. This please is in the middle of all the youngster party events.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Serbia

In 5 min you are at the beach that is amazing :) The Staff is friendly and helpful, one problem, the wifi connection was really bad. I could not plan my next steps of my vacation, so I had to go to a internet cafe or to starbucks. I hope they will fix it!

• 9th Jan 2016

If you want to party and get not much sleep then this is the place to be. Every night the hostel takes you out, super easy to meet people. The only negative is that the wifi is a bit sketchy but overall would 100% recommend this place, heaps of fun!

Great hostel for partying and having a good time which is what Miami is about. Three meals a day which is always helpful when travelling. The staff go above and beyond when it comes to taking you out.

I would really apriciate a better working air conditioner.

• 7th Jan 2016

I'm genuinely an easy going chick, but my and my friends experience was really crappy considering the amount of praise this hostel gives itself. The photos HostelWorld have up are very pretty looking! Take off your beer goggles! Google image this place and really look close. There aren't enough characters for me to go into detail, tried many times to word it but I just sound like a brat so I'm not even gonna try. Do your research, I believe you can get better for your money!! Hope this helps x

• 7th Jan 2016
  • bree080

The hostel should improve the quality of the cleaning and respect the quiet hours to allow the guest to sleep, there was too much noise from the hostel party every day of the week. I do not recommend this hostel if you want to sleep.

Everything about the stay was perfect. My only two issues were the stove did not work and the shower water was not hot enough.

• 5th Jan 2016

very nice people, specially the honurenian guy, Marlon. Food at night was really great and also the activities for later on at the beach

• 4th Jan 2016