Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

The best Hostel!

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Overall great experience! Friendly staff, decent room, great ppl and lots of fun!

• 21st Mar 2014

I dont think it happens often but in my case I am a vegetarian and so I had troubles with the lunch and dinner so maybe you should think about offering vegetarian food too!

• 20th Mar 2014

Food so and so but it is included! Great location and rooms very big

• 18th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I was a little scared to stay in a hostel in the US, but it ended up being great! Very social, lots of fun, nice people! Best location!

This hostel is amazing, great location and amazing value for money. The club nights are insane! And the staff very helpful and friendly! Will be recommending to all fellow travelers and returning myself in the future.

• 17th Mar 2014

I was very disappointed because it is not as great as they tell! It's not really clean (even though they clean all day long), the bathroom is kind of dirty and you don't have space to put your stuff... I payed a lot and would come back only if I get to pay half of what I payed like most of people did! The only reason why I would come back here is because of the night life, it was great that they organize something in a club every night. Ps: the food is disgusting

Very nice place to stay,would stay there the next time for sure!

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Everything was great, just one thing which should be modified: dinner at 6 pm is too early! No one is hungry and we all still are at the beach. Should be between 7 and 8 pm.

• 16th Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever been so far. Special thanks to the staff who was awesome!

• 15th Mar 2014

Our room was overbooked two of three days. The sheets were dirty and had some spots on it. The missing windows and the loud A/C were quite annoying. The staff was really friendly and the location is great.

The staff was really nice and tried to make the most possible to please us. It was a very nice stay.

• 14th Mar 2014

We only had food three or four times during our stay, but when we had it wasn't really nice (especially the pasta). Maybe the only thing that should be improved!

• 14th Mar 2014

I'd never stayed in a hostel before, but after this experience I definitely will again. I had a fantastic time, and I made new friends from all over the world. I think the staff really cared about the people there having a good time. The groups outings every night, made finding something to do much easier than if I had tried to do it myself. All said I really loved this place and hope to go back again.

• 14th Mar 2014

Best place in Miami Beach, close to the beach and party bus that brings you every night to the most famous clubs with vip entrance.

• 12th Mar 2014

Great location. 3 meals a day. Rooms are pretty small but you're not there to sit in your room. Great party hostel. They take good care of you. Bit pricey though. Stayed at all the hostels on South Beach and this is in the top 3.

The location of the hostel is really great, also the atmosphere and welcome reception was really friendly. The meals specially breakfest (cause I didn't had the another ones) was good despite the long lines but it was already expected. The only little problem I got was a request to change room in the following day I arrived and was well instaled in the first room I stayed. I said little cause it the end the guys from the room I moved into was more friendly.

• 10th Mar 2014

I had a pre booking in the hostel but when I reached there, I wasn't given a room saying that our room was allotted to someone else and we had to stay in the neighbouring hotel. So it was quite disheartening.

• India

Just the perfect place to be in MiamiBeach !! Met so many people from everywhere Had a great time over there

• 6th Mar 2014

Loved it. 3 of my roommates I met are now my best friends, and even though we'll probably never see each other again, we did everything together those 4 days, and had a million laughs. Hostel staff was very helpful, nice, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They're the best!