Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

It's a cool place to stay, next to everything in South Beach. If you wanna have some parties and meet people, it's even better.

This hostel is the beeeest ever! Free food- free drinks- party every day.. Amazing!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

I wouldn't know because hostel world doesn't care about you. Call the hostel directly to make sure you have a room because I was denied a room and screwed over by this website. They have yet to contact me apologizing so this is all I can say about my experience.

• 27th Nov 2014

The BEST hostel l've stayed ever, it's like an all inclusive hotel but with the advantages of an hostel... very good atmospere, cool staff and really clean. I'll definitly come back here.

Excellent Hostel

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Venezuela

Overall a fantastic hostel and definitely worth every dollar. However, some of the cleaning staff were rude. I was going to use the laundry facilities and I asked a staff member if I could use the machine. She seemed quite irritated that I asked and told me the cycle will be done soon and to come back in 30 mins. I came back 30 minutes later and asked to use it, she then put another laundry load in after she told me to come back. She told me to wait again, and I just went to the laundromat.

• 25th Nov 2014

Had to move to another place as they were booked out, even if we booked it 6 weeks in advance! We saw many others who were moved to cheaper places as well!

Very good location at affordable price

Really good hostel for atmosphere. The lobbs is very communal because people are always walking through and hanging out there. Especially before pub crawls and nights out there is an awesome vibe in the lobby. Alex on reception is so rude, I had multiple people complain to me about him. he is very abrasive and unheplful. Paul was really nice.

Enjoyed my stay but the hostel apartments need wifi ! Apart from that staff were fantastic and especially Fernando he was extremely helpful

• 24th Nov 2014

Te first night was horrible. I got there they didnt have a room for me, I payed for a female dorm and they sent me to a male dorm. When I didnt accepted that They put me in a roller bed. They didnt have towels and said they would only be able to give the next day. The next day they solve the problems but for the first night I sleep in the middle on the luggages on a matress in the floor. And they seems to think that this was ok.

• 24th Nov 2014

Best place in Miami for young people who want to have sunny days at the beach, get to know new people and go partying!!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Staying at your hostel was a lot of fun!

Excellent facilities and friendly atmosphere

• 22nd Nov 2014

The rooms were very dirty and we didn't get our female room, so they put us into a mixed room. Also the breakfast wasn't much variety.

• 21st Nov 2014

Excelent Hostel! The food that they serve is very fair! The locations is excellent! I really enjoyed stay there!

• 21st Nov 2014

Nice hostel, but freaking cold in the lobby - the AC is way too powerful

Stayed at the Miami Beach Internationa Hostel over the weekend. Cant say enough great things about Fernando and the staff as they made my first hostel experience one I would definitely repeat. In addition to our great roomates, the room was cleaned 4x per day, meals served 3x per day and every night featured a pregame/party bus, pre club bar with drink specials and discounted admission to South beachs best clubs. 2 short blocks from the beach and SOBEs Art Deco district - thx again - Liam frm NY

• 20th Nov 2014

Great Partyhostel, only two blocks from the beach. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included, but if all the guests join the meals it happend that the last ones didn't get anything. Nevertheless for a hostel a fantastic value!!

The only thing which was good is the people that I met in the hostel. I stayed 3 nights and I wanted stay 2 more nights. The guy told me " make a new reservation ON THE WEB" cause they don't have a computer on the front desk. They use paper , pencil and eraser. I made the reservation and next day they said "sorry we are full tonight. Here is the 6.32 dollars that you paid for deposit" "we forgot to close reservation on the web" I took 5 dollars and gave 1.32 dollars as a tip. You have to tip(:

• 19th Nov 2014