Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Staying in Miami Beach International Hostel was an amazing experience. Its THE place to stay if you want to have fun and meet new people. For the price we pay the facilities are very good, plus we have all the meals included. The hostel organizes events everyday, and everybody that goes there wants to have fun and meet new people.

• 4th Jul 2015

It was a very crazy party hostel.

Location of the hostel is great, just a few minutes from South Beach. The place is clean very often and everybody is friendly and helpful. Its definitely a party hostel so if you are looking for something more relax that might be not your best option. The breakfast is okay, but lunch or dinner is just one option, not suitable really for vegetarians.

Miami International Travelers Hostel is unbelievable! You're amazing guys!

• 2nd Jul 2015

Please mention on the Website, that locks are needed for the lockers. Some investment into the hostel would be nice.

The only down side to the experience occurred during my last day at the hostel. One of the employees from the hostel was very rude to me & my friends causing a scene in front of everyone. I had stayed here for 4 days and our last day we were waiting for our ride to the airport. She basically kicked us out of the hostel saying that we were not allowed to be in the building once we were checked out. Basically these people treat you like rubbish once you've payed.

AC did not help cool down the room at all! we could not sleep. Asked the housekeeper to take a look at it ( Room 23) she said there was nothing she could do about it as this is the "Miami Beach temperature"- So what is the point of having an AC in the first place? The free food was pasta which tasted like dog food. But i guess for $50 a night, it's what is to be expected. This place does not look anything like on the pictures online.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Namibia

If u want a party hostel then go here

Cool atmosphere! I had a lot of fun on the night parties. Three meals and friendly staff. But rooms were too hot! The air conditioner in the room was not so good and the halls are hell! Rest good.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Mexico

BEST PLACE TO STAT IN MIAMI!!!!

• 1st Jul 2015

great location a few blocks from the beach, surprisingly clean for the amount of people coming back from the beach. great party atmosphere with outing every night or just being able to walk to ocean drive. the rooms are surprisingly sound proof if you dont want to go out - my room was directly above the lobby where they would play loud music every night, but if the door was short you could barely hear it. i would definitely stay here again.

Its a nice, simple hostel. I would recommend it for young people ( 21 + ) who likes to party.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I really enjoyed my stay at the Miami International Travelers Hostel, we all had a great time there. The staffs are all amazing, everyone is super nice, the food is good and the beds are super comfortable. If you want to have a good time, go and book a room at this hostel, you definitely won't regret it. I can't wait to go back there. Thank you for having us. Maya & Eva

• 29th Jun 2015

I had a really bad experience with the staff of the hostel! I was blamed for promoting for other clubs in front of all the hostel guests!

• 29th Jun 2015

Very good hostel. I only had problem with the shower that was not working properly. I recommend it.

• 28th Jun 2015

Loved it! Went solo and made so many cool friends. Definitely would go back.

• 28th Jun 2015

Such a good hostel, heaps fun place to stay, the hostel organises events each night you attend if you like (most people do). In such a good location, close to the beach and bars/clubs/resturaunts. Great value for money especially with breakfast/lunch/dinner supplied. The hostel has plenty of activities for you to do, balls supplied for the volleyball courts at the beach, pool table, ping pong and tours to things such as the Everglades. Staff were really friendly and helped you with everything.

We spent a week at the Hostel and well for the location it was perfect! Its a party hostel and everyday there was something going on! We would definately stay there again, even though the rooms and toiletts could have been better!

• 27th Jun 2015

Could mention some bad things like the unfriendliness of the cleaning staff and the quality of the food. But overall i had an awesome stay there AND the food is free AND the room gets cleaned 3 times a day! That's a lot for that prize! Totally would recommend it and go there again myself!

an incredible hostel for parties, you meet to many people. if meals should improve as they are not very tasty, but the price is right. if I go to Miami again I return to the hostel.