Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great place, excellent location and great atmosphere! Definitely recommend this place!

I will definitely recommend & come back to this hostel again! The location is amazing, pretty much right on the beach. The atmosphere was exactly what I was looking for, relaxed, friendly and fun. Loved the staff, Arturo at the front desk was attentive & caring to everyone's needs. Definitely made my stay so much more pleasant. Great people, great hostel!

• 12th Feb 2015

Security: No check who comes and goes. Anyone can get the free meals (which taste totally poor btw). Location: Very close to Ocean Drive. Staff: Especially the guys played it cool and weren't interested in helping you out. Atmosphere: If you're into partying all the time, this is your place. I missed the typical backpackers you usually meet in hostels who care about arts, culture and adventures. Cleanliness: one towel for one week, no housekeeping at all in the apartment.

• 12th Feb 2015

We were very fortunate and got one of the new apartments which are located on Michigan Ave

• Switzerland

LOT OF NOISE!

• Finland
  • All Male Group, 41+

This Hostel was the perfect place to stay. Especially the building we were in. This was a little bit more expensive but the facilities were perfect. On top of that the hostel organises a lot of activities such as travelling to the keys or party - which seems very good. The staff was very helpful, polite and openminded. They provide free meals three times a day which helps a lot!! I would go there again.

• 11th Feb 2015

after making a reservation, when i arrived, not only was the price double what i had believed to be a quote for one person, i was then told that i wouldn't even be staying there but 7 blocks down the road not exactly what you want to hear after a long days travel

• New Zealand

The aircondition was on and was seriously cold in there in the room! 63F! i would like to change the themperature, but the remote/box was sealed of - so we froze all night! in the room (en suite) on the other side of the road. The vent in the bathroom was absolutely distusting and not at all cleaned - flies and insect parts over the whole bracket. We cheked unter the table - food, and bread crumbs were stil there! on the left side of the two beds there lay M&M chocolate chips. Not satisfied!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Denmark

Felt like one big family over there. Marvelous atmosphere, great localization and awesome parties. Definitely can recommend this place!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Sorry, we could not stay in Your Hostel. We had an accident and must cancel the trip. See You later: Waltraud and Bernd

• 9th Feb 2015

Thank You so much for the wonderful week! I will try to come back soon!

• 9th Feb 2015

They have a terrible refund policy, and I am not sure that it is legal. A couple of my roommates wanted to change their departure date, and they notified their staff over a week in advance of the date, and they were informed that they would not receive any refund. They were informed when the manager would be in; she was not there twice. They had to return 3 days in a row and received half of their money back. It was very busy at the time and the hostel was fully booked and turning people away.

• 8th Feb 2015

This place is better than what I expected from what I read from the reviews. Check in is very fast, dorm room is big and clean 4 times daily, 3 meals are provided. It is a good place to meet people and make some friends. Location is great. If you rent a car, you may need to drive around to find parking spot. Luckily I found one in front of the hostel. If you like a quiet place this place is not for you but I really enjoyed it there.

If you are looking for just going out to party, this hostel is okay. The rooms are very small and the bathrooms are, too. When you enter the hostel, there's already loud music and people partying in the foyer, which makes it hard for newly arriving people to understand the staff. The breakfast is very basic.

• 7th Feb 2015

We were older guests who stayed in a private. I have stayed in hostels since my youth and it is by far my preferred way to travel. Though I could stay at a hotel for not that much more, I find the convenience and services are the draw. Our stay was far from perfect... no room the first night due to a building wide plumbing..a newly renovated room that was gorgeous...but not quite ready for guests...but in spite of that, the staff tried their best to remedy our issues and get five stars for that

• 6th Feb 2015

Great location just off Ocean Drive (unless you booked a private room, these can be in apartments elsewhere, but taxis are paid for). Staff are incredible and the atmosphere is fantastic. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner is incredible! I would definitely stay again.

Everything was okay until the housekeeping lady came and added another bed to the room, everything got moved around and I lost a shirt and a few other accessories. I'd really liked my shirt back, it's one of a kind. Also it was really annoying because the rooms are small already and that bed crammed everything even more.

• 6th Feb 2015

Awesome staff, price is great. Great deals for drinking and partying! Great location. I'm definitely staying there again when I go back to Miami!

• 5th Feb 2015

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner was good. Location is perfect but you do get a lot of noise at night with a room next to the street

everything was great.