Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

RUN! Rude, unorganized and untrusty staff. I had booked for a single room, they made me wait for 2 hours for my check in, stallin every time I asked about the room and then just shipped me to a different hostel location without any explanation. Whenever asked, they kept giving the most different answers to try to justify. The new location was about 9 blocks away from where I was expecting to stay. In the check out the manager tried to fix but it was too late for it. Worst hostel ever!

Best holiday i have had, hostel made it a great atmosphere putting on events each night. Will be back!!!

• 29th Jul 2013

Big shout out to all the staff: Fern, Rosa, John, Charly, Koki, Jeff, Paul, Adam, Arth and of course all their maintenance staff! This place is sick and our holidays were a blast! Don't miss out on their organized nights out and some of the hottest (and affordable places) in Miami and there is bot enough words to compliment their free breakfast, lunch and dinners! Thanks for everything guys and a thank you again for the parking spots for our bikes!! You'll def see us again.

• 29th Jul 2013

Everyone was very nice except David or Daniel a young guy don't know his name, he kept giving me and attitude and a strange vibe, treating me like a kid almost alienating me, don't know if it was because I am in my 30ths and the age matters, besides him everyone was very nice, but really he was trying to make me feel un-welcomed, why do that ? We are there for a week only, he lives there, if there is a problem he should let people know, people know when they are being hated on. Professinalism!

We had an awesome time at the Miami Beach International Hostel! This was the funniest, nicest and coolest hostel stuff ever! We had so much fun and will def come back!

• 28th Jul 2013

I had to wait too long to have my room cleaned.

• 27th Jul 2013

I had one of the best weekends of my life. The hostel was great, there were a lot of nice people and I had a really great time. I can´t wait to go back there in September!

• 26th Jul 2013

The staff does a great job of organizing nights out and helping bring everyone together before going out. Great location next to night clubs and the beach.

• 25th Jul 2013

The best Hostel i ever been!!! !!!!! :))))) i ll come back !!! Best staff ever, Partys, Food, Location !!!!

we booked a private room, but those were in another building pretty far away. they said that it was wtitten down in one email. sure was but in one sentenve somewhere at the end. this is very important information and should be said before booking! that was disappointing. otherwise is this hostel for young travelers really good!

Pure awesome.

Frat house kind of feeling. If your "balling on a budget" it is the perfect place to go!

• 24th Jul 2013

Best hostel I have been in. Awesome place to party and meet people. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Good location, room floors not cleaned. Bed bugs in beds.

awesome please where to stay

My fouth time here. Best hostel ever.

Great hostel! Maybe not the nicest best rooms but the staff was amazing and it's really good that they serve food. Totally worth it and if you're looking for a great party-hostel this is definitely it!

This place used to be one of the best but it seems to become the victim of its success Why do they have us pay 13% tax on the deposit paid to HW? Why did I have to stay in a 8-bed dorm when I paid for 6? Why don't they respect the male-only dorm requests? Why are the benches, fans and rails broken on the front patio? Why are 2 or 3 staff members so rude and unhelpful (especially the Native American guy) that you forget how nice some others are? But the parties and location save the day!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. It's like U$25 to U$50 dollars a night and they provide breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. They help you with tours, renting cars, etc. They plan different parties to go to every night, with drinking games at the hostel, a party bus transportation, cheaper entrance for the hostels' guests and everything. I honestly don't know how they make profit!

• 22nd Jul 2013

Overall a good hostel for what your paying for. Issues would be lack of Wi-fi in rooms which becomes tedious if your back and forth between your air conditioned room and the humid lobby. I didn't get a mixed dorm instead an all male (most likely due to supply and demand). The 13percent tax on credit card is totally bogus and needs to be addressed. Also, they like to push their clubs so be prepared to be bovered in line while u wait for food, especially if your a Female.

• 21st Jul 2013