Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Very good location at affordable price

Really good hostel for atmosphere. The lobbs is very communal because people are always walking through and hanging out there. Especially before pub crawls and nights out there is an awesome vibe in the lobby. Alex on reception is so rude, I had multiple people complain to me about him. he is very abrasive and unheplful. Paul was really nice.

Enjoyed my stay but the hostel apartments need wifi ! Apart from that staff were fantastic and especially Fernando he was extremely helpful

• 24th Nov 2014

Te first night was horrible. I got there they didnt have a room for me, I payed for a female dorm and they sent me to a male dorm. When I didnt accepted that They put me in a roller bed. They didnt have towels and said they would only be able to give the next day. The next day they solve the problems but for the first night I sleep in the middle on the luggages on a matress in the floor. And they seems to think that this was ok.

• 24th Nov 2014

Awesome party hostel! Always a good mix of people chilling and generally going out. They organize a daily event from beer pong tournaments to pub crawls to night out at a club. Free lunch and dinner! Definitely stay again!

Best place in Miami for young people who want to have sunny days at the beach, get to know new people and go partying!!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Staying at your hostel was a lot of fun!

Excellent facilities and friendly atmosphere

• 22nd Nov 2014

The rooms were very dirty and we didn't get our female room, so they put us into a mixed room. Also the breakfast wasn't much variety.

• 21st Nov 2014

Excelent Hostel! The food that they serve is very fair! The locations is excellent! I really enjoyed stay there!

Nice hostel, but freaking cold in the lobby - the AC is way too powerful

Stayed at the Miami Beach Internationa Hostel over the weekend. Cant say enough great things about Fernando and the staff as they made my first hostel experience one I would definitely repeat. In addition to our great roomates, the room was cleaned 4x per day, meals served 3x per day and every night featured a pregame/party bus, pre club bar with drink specials and discounted admission to South beachs best clubs. 2 short blocks from the beach and SOBEs Art Deco district - thx again - Liam frm NY

• 20th Nov 2014

Great Partyhostel, only two blocks from the beach. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included, but if all the guests join the meals it happend that the last ones didn't get anything. Nevertheless for a hostel a fantastic value!!

The only thing which was good is the people that I met in the hostel. I stayed 3 nights and I wanted stay 2 more nights. The guy told me " make a new reservation ON THE WEB" cause they don't have a computer on the front desk. They use paper , pencil and eraser. I made the reservation and next day they said "sorry we are full tonight. Here is the 6.32 dollars that you paid for deposit" "we forgot to close reservation on the web" I took 5 dollars and gave 1.32 dollars as a tip. You have to tip(:

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Fernado (Front Staff) is awesome. He treats his guests right and tells about all the happenings going on around the area.

• 16th Nov 2014

Great location! Clean bathrooms. Nice parties! Free food. Just need to be organized with the reservations... I think maybe a computer will help... Kisses.

• 15th Nov 2014

I always stay at the hostel when I travel to Miami, normally staff is great and i always meet great people. This time when I went the shower in my room was broken I told staff that I was not provided with towel (upon check in) and that the shower in my room was broken, they told me "to bad." I asked if they can accommodate me with towel and allow me to shower in a different room and they said again "no." I checked out not able to take a shower, and I left feeling mistreated.

• 14th Nov 2014

Highly recommended

Rooms were not that good of value for money, hostel was very clean tho

• 12th Nov 2014

Very great place, Thanks to all the staff! I really had a great time and I 'll come back with friends!

• 12th Nov 2014