Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I enjoyed my stay very much.

• 9th Feb 2014

Very noisy and dirty hostel i was living only one floor up form reception and no WIFI... Most ugly hostel I had ever been....

Tv was too small, could be bigger

• 8th Feb 2014

I had the best vacation ever staying at the hostel! Our room was big enough, it took us only five minutes walking to the beach, I met a lot of new people from all over the world and the parties were awesome! I will come back for sure!

• 8th Feb 2014

It was more than we expected for our money and the location was great. Great place to stay!

• 7th Feb 2014

This hostel had a great atmosphere and location. I liked that they offered free meals, although we never managed to make it to one. Beach towels were also very handy.

What a great hostel. Continue like this !

• 7th Feb 2014

The staff was very helpful and nice, and the location of the hostel couldn't be better.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing ! Thank you! Coming again !

It's a party hostel :D Come here if you want to enjoy the night life and the parties hosted in the bldg. If you want to sleep maybe choose some place else. Staff were exceptionally kind, security was good (just buy a lock for your locker & put your valuables inside), and cleanliness was good w/staff cleaning up the rooms every few hours. Great location! Free wifi. Overall pleasant stay :)

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Peru

I totally recommend it ! So much fun, really close yo everything super clean, good People! Loved it!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

organised parties were great and good to meet people. wifi is only in the lobby which is annoying sometimes when you want to use the internet in your room. if you're a girl stay in a female dorm.... so many weirdo guys stay there so good to get away from them when you go to bed. our air conditioner didn't work but everyone else's seemed to. stay here if you like party party otherwise stay elsewhere. rooms are cleaned heaps so are never dirty!

Good Hostel for those who are looking to go nightclubs, have fun, meet new people, and don't care about loud music during the night. The meals are bad, don't go expecting you can eat theme everyday to save money. The rooms are hot, airconditioning doesn't work properly. The atmosphere at the frontdesk is what makes this hostel a good one, somedays they have Djs and everyday they have drinks before going to the nightclubs.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Good party hostel but definitely not a warm friendly staff. They are there to make money. They hype up their club promotions every night which can be good but the guy that does the run down before every meal is really annoying. The meals are really skimpy too, no drinks either (not even cold water, just hot water for coffee). Good hostel to rage at South Beach but that's all it is...a place to crash after raging. Not a "nice/special" place

Great place for partying by far the best hostel for that. Good crew there always willing to help you out. Only issue was the cleaners that come through just dump all your stuff on the beds. I will be back :p

• 31st Jan 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in your hostel !

• 29th Jan 2014

The organised club nights were great!

Very good price considering that the meals are included. well situated bot far from the beach

The staff are awesome

I booked a private room. They gave me an 2 bedroom apartment but 20 minutes walking form the main building and more from the beach. I didn't mind that actually as the main building is really too noisy. When arrived the kitchen was flowed with dirty water and they refunded me one night.