Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I've booked this hostel 2 months before my trip! And I sent a email 1 week before to confirm. They answer: everything is ok! When I arrived there, they said that they were full and send us to Jazz Hostel! At least, they refunded me and payed the Taxi to the Jazz (

• 9th Aug 2013

Great place....I loved the location and the employee's are excellent

• 9th Aug 2013

Could not have been more pleased with my stay here (3 nights). The staff were superb. I stayed in a 6 person room and the people were all very friendly. The rooms are small, but for the value you're not going to find a better location or group of people to be around. The staff organized different entertainment every night so there was always something to do. Not sure you will find a better hostel experience in Miami Beach. Did I mention the staff were awesome...

• 9th Aug 2013

This is a great hostel with good value for money. It includes three meals a day, so if you want to live cheap, this is an excellent choice. Be prepared to party though, since it is a very party oriented hostel. I would gladly come back again!

Great place if you are under 25.I'm not BUT it is still a great place to stay.

Fernando, who works at the hostel, was a great host. Very friendly, helpful and contributed to our time in Miami. Pub crawls that the hostel host are also fun.

• 7th Aug 2013

The best hostel I've ever stayed!!!

The Hostel is located in a good spot, very close to the seaside. We stayed in a private room for four people. The private rooms are in other building around 3 blocks from the hostel. It's good because it has a free parking area.

It's great to have food included, however we were very thirsty during our stay. It would be good to receive water or juice with the meals.

• 3rd Aug 2013

I would only recommend this hostel if you were looking for an instant party to go and get pissed every night. Other than that definitely avoid. Most of the people staying there are quite sketchy, my friends got offered cocaine within an hour of getting there. The staff are rude, the facilities very basic and not at all like the photos, WiFi doesn't work in the rooms, only the lobby area. Meals are included but basic and the same every day so I hope you like chicken and rice.

• 3rd Aug 2013

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed in. Be aware that if you're not there to party- do not go to this place! Location is ideal (just off the beach- ideal stumbling distance when you're hungover), the events put on in the evening are worth every penny. Literally don't have a bad word to say. Amazing.

BEST HOSTEL IN SOUTHBEACH!The guys at the front desk are the chillest youll ever find! You can ask them anything you want and theyll help you.The hostel is very party oriented, every night they suggest a new place.For the bigger clubs, the entrance is a fraction of the price, you predrink in the lobby for free,the ride to the club is included(in a hummer limo or a huge party bus) and you go in the club vip! The location of the hostel is 5 mins away from the beach and from ocean drive.LOVED IT

• 1st Aug 2013
  • Moldova

Good nightlife but the staff aren't very helpful or friendly. Free meals are a bonus!

Very poor cleanliness, very bad air conditioner, impossible to rest or sleep in these conditions.

Booked a six bed room and got a eight bed room. That sucked.

• 31st Jul 2013

If you want to have the best time of your life... stay at the MIami Beach International Hostel... The staff (especially John!!) will show you an awesome time with bar/club outings every night, great atmosphere, great value for money (breakfast, lunch and dinner included), just awesome!!! Cheers, Carla

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in for atmosphere, partying and meeting new people. There are events on every night and the location is a 5 min walk to Miami beach so you never have to go far to go out. Staff were super friendly and ensured everyone was having a good time. Special shout out to John who always made the nights entertaining

RUN! Rude, unorganized and untrusty staff. I had booked for a single room, they made me wait for 2 hours for my check in, stallin every time I asked about the room and then just shipped me to a different hostel location without any explanation. Whenever asked, they kept giving the most different answers to try to justify. The new location was about 9 blocks away from where I was expecting to stay. In the check out the manager tried to fix but it was too late for it. Worst hostel ever!

Best holiday i have had, hostel made it a great atmosphere putting on events each night. Will be back!!!

• 29th Jul 2013

Big shout out to all the staff: Fern, Rosa, John, Charly, Koki, Jeff, Paul, Adam, Arth and of course all their maintenance staff! This place is sick and our holidays were a blast! Don't miss out on their organized nights out and some of the hottest (and affordable places) in Miami and there is bot enough words to compliment their free breakfast, lunch and dinners! Thanks for everything guys and a thank you again for the parking spots for our bikes!! You'll def see us again.

• 29th Jul 2013