Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

They offer a lot of activities to do, great hostel to stay if yoy are Traveling alone but also if you are with friends!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Be prepared to party

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

this was our second stay . this time we were put up around the corner from the main hostel. the room was quite large for a private room, however that was the only good thing. we were told the bus would come back to pick us up for the dinner at the hostel at 5:30- it never arrived. we had an early flight the next morning,were told a taxi had been booked for 4am,yet it didnt show up.wasnt safe to walk down the street at that time with 4 bags.told them this on check out and they couldnt care less.

There is a good guy in my dormitory, but my English is not very good, so I didn't tally with him too much, it's so nice of him to turn off the light for me when I go to bed.

The best!! Ever!

• 15th Jun 2014

Private rooms are located too far, rooms are in general ok.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

this is a great hostel if you want to be close to the beach, shops and want to experience the night life that Miami beach has to offer. the hostel organizes everything, including a party bus and free drinks before the club. there are no kitchen facilities so they provide free breakfast, lunch and dinner. most of the meals were nice, a few meals i did not like. the room was a little cramped for a 6 bed female dorm. but i thin we had one of the smaller rooms.

Thanks hostelworld for making my vacation one of the best memories!.... I will be coming back soon!

• Mexico

The best hostel I've ever been to! The best location and awesome party! You get to know so many people! Free breakfast, lunch and dinner- perfect way to get to know new people. The rooms were cleaned 4 times a day and staff really helpful. You should absolutely stay here!

The place was really cool and the staff was nice. I really enjoyed my stay there because I was travelling alone and I met awesome, cool, and fun people. I just didn't like what happened one night. It was a Monday and neither bars nor clubs were charging cover to get in but the hostel was charging $10. They gave free drinks to people before the club but I don´t drink so I thought it was unnecesary to pay those $10. The guy from the hostel told the guy at the door not to let us in coz we didnt pay

• Colombia

Thought I should give this place a stella review because I had such a worth while time there, I stayed in the standard 6 bedroom dorm where there was a constant flow of ppl coming and going, everyone was very nice, room was cleaned 4 times a day and the staff were helpful. A major advance to staying there was the events the hostel created for the guests which really relaxed the atmosphere as it forced ppl to get to know each other. Also a major bonus with the free breakfast, lunch and dinner! :D

• 13th Jun 2014

The only place I will stay in Miami, as long as I am single!

Some of the staff were not so friendly, but still it was a good choice.

Third time of visiting. This place is without doubt the best hostel in Miami, if not the USA. Staff are really nice, and the value for money is crazy; breakfast, lunch AND dinner included! They do hassle you to go out on their arranged nights, but tbh, you're in MIA and you'd mad NOT to go. Plus, going with them is a hell of a lot cheaper than paying on the door. Being a stone's throw from the beach is awesome too. Overall, great people, great atmosphere and most if all, great fun!!!

• 12th Jun 2014

The best hostel in Miami beach and possibly America !!! It's so cheap and you get 3 free meals a day. The nights out are $20 and you get free drinks before you go out with the hostel makes budgeting easy! The location is 2 blocks from Miami beach! Had the most amazing time in Miami thank you to the hostel I couldn't fault it in any way and will be returning!!

I had a great time and Jeff was great to talk to and help people out when needed. I met a lot of great people and had lots of fun at the clubs and VIP!!! Although i had fun I do suggest changing the mattresses or having them though roughly cleaned (I did experience bed bites from my stay) but I would def go back and do recommend this hostel.

• 12th Jun 2014

There was a receptionist at night shift. He was not very willing to provide any sort of information to males. He was more happy with girls and women, dnt blame him, may be I will do the same...lol. Otherwise every thing was good to excellent.

An amazing hostel, price & location. . A few things: 1 AC is awful. 2 Maids never knock. I was changing clothes, naked, in the all male dorm when one walked in, turned around and left. I don't care, but some might. 3. If U pay cash, no receipt. 4. Lots of activities scheduled, but you can get a better price at half-price tours. Evening activities at the hostel usually start with alcohol in the lobby, so that might be worth buying from the hostel. I will stay again. And again.

Great hostel, staff accommodated me well even though I didn't read the fine print! So staff really awesome.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Though close to the melee of south beach, this place is a nightmare. The facilities are run down, including the a/c and clientele a mix of european frat boys and homeless folks. I would never return!

• 8th Jun 2014