Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We asked for cleaning but it never happened and we had people to walk into our room because they got the room from the receptionist twice

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

The hostel is located in an excellent area. The bedrooms are not big, but just for sleep is enough. The environment is really good. In the hostel, they have many people for all around the world. The meals are good, but come early due the big lines.

• 12th Mar 2015

The atmosphere is awesome always with music and good vibes. The rooms are ok and they are really clean. The food is also good but the one thing down is that breakfast is served from 8 to 9 am only and dinner is at 6 pm! at that time you are probably gonna be on the beach so it is kinda annoying to come back to have dinner.

• Argentina

We arrived at the hotel and the person at the reception told us that our reservation was canceled for no reason. We were 4 people and were supposed to stay 6 days in the hostel. After a while, he finely found another reservation with my name, but it was a reservation for a single man (I am a woman) for 1 night. They were not helpful and said it was Hostelworld's fault. After a while, they wanted to replace us in a twin hotel, which we refused. Thankfully, we found another hotel! Way better!!

• 10th Mar 2015

If you want to party everyday that is the right place. It's well located and safe place. The food is ok, but they don't habe too many varieties (rice and chicken everyday), but its ok for the price.

• Chile

Had a great Miami International. It was clean and in a great location for South Beach Miami. Food ran out a couple times so get there early!

• 10th Mar 2015

The staff at Miami Beach International Hostel are FANTASTIC, WARM-HEARTED and GENEROUS people. The service was outstanding! Great atmosphere too!

• 9th Mar 2015

Try to fix the bathrooms so they drain properly and update the air conditioning systems in the hostel rooms. anyone can walk into the hostel in the front so that's a little scary but i like that the rooms lock automatically

• 8th Mar 2015
  • India

Great party hostel loved the location and the people there!

I had a good stay, although the movable AC units need to put out more cold air.

Good place to stay, winner location, although it was full and they sent us to the DECO Walk Hostel which I think is even better than this one since it is right at Ocean Drive and has a killer roof.

The staffs are really nice. Most of them have a lot of experience to service and entertain us. They always be sure that you have a good time and safe while we're party.

I must say, that I was very grateful for this hostel and to the staff that worked there. I desperately needed a place to crash and reboot for a convention after arriving very late on Thursday night. I was very well accommodated and welcomed. I was even pleasantly surprised b how much the hostel offers for the price. It can be hard to find, and my linens had a hole in the middle of them, but overall, I was very happy to stay here.

• 5th Mar 2015

Arrived there to be told that the hostel is full and I'm booked into a different place (deco walk hostel). Had to wait in the lobby for 45 min until someone walked me there. And staff are lying when it is convenient for them...

• 5th Mar 2015

I had a terrible experience, they took me key on sunday´s night when I try to cancel my reservation for a problem with drunk people days before, and sell my bed to another person for sunday 9th, monday 10th and tuesday 11th , I already report this situation and ask for my refund and they only give apologies but not my money, please help me to resolve it, thanks a lot.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This place is freaking awesome!!!

if you want to be in the middle of south beach and go out to clubs, its the best way to enjoy your vacation in this hostel! you're in the middle of south beach and they organize a trip to different clubs every night!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

I wood go again to this hostel, perfect location. If you travel alone you can go out with the hostel party bus all nights!!! Breakfast, lunch and dinner for that price is the best!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I stayed at Bars B&B South Beach Miami (at 711 Lenox Ave) wich has the private rooms and had a great time. The staff was really kind, the rooms were clean and beautiful, good breakfast and free wifi. Great location.

arrived and was told i had been rebooked at a different hostel because of a broken room. i was not happy but the guy at the front desk gave us a ride to south beach hostel. which i feel like i didn't get my moneys worth ..bc it was so dirty.