Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great hostel

The hostel is perfect for those who want to party. Its in a good part of South Beach. I dont recommend for those who wants confortable and peace.

• 11th Jul 2015

It is only good for party.

2nd time staying at this hostel! Best place to stay if you want to meet friendly people and party. Breakfast,lunch, and dinner included. Also, rememer to say Thank You to the ladies that clean the dorms! Very hard working...

If you like (or even don't mind) being surrounded by a party atmosphere this is a great place.

Everything was so perfect, only tip would be to improve the food.

• 7th Jul 2015

Loved it! SO much fun! There is an event on every night where they give you free drinks and take you out! they give you free food! everyone was really friendly, everyone was young and up for a good time! They also have a range of activities you can book through them which makes seeing and doing everything you want to see and do much easier. (if you're vegetarian (like me) however, the food sucks!)

Thank you for your help and hospitality. You are really awesome. Meals were great. A nice surprise. The only negative thing (which I kept for myself) was a huge cockroach ( or sth similar) which I spotted in the dorm.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The atmosphere was great, thanks to the staff and the awesome people I met there! Party every night! The three meals a day included in the price just made everything so much easier and cheaper, and the food was really good! Though the hostel could need some renovations it's very clean, they cleaned the bathroom four times a day. It's not their fault that we keep bring half the beach back with us! It's only two blocks away..

It was fantastic to come back and stay here! And even nicer to be welcomed the boss and some of the same staff. Nice clean rooms and staff always happy to help you. And if you love a good party and meeting cool people, this is the place for you! Maybe I'll come back again...

I've had the best experience of my life!

The best hostel ever!!! Staff really friendly, every night some fun to do, very clean and the food also is good and for free! The best option in Miami for sure!!!

Staying in Miami Beach International Hostel was an amazing experience. Its THE place to stay if you want to have fun and meet new people. For the price we pay the facilities are very good, plus we have all the meals included. The hostel organizes events everyday, and everybody that goes there wants to have fun and meet new people.

• 4th Jul 2015

It was a very crazy party hostel.

Location of the hostel is great, just a few minutes from South Beach. The place is clean very often and everybody is friendly and helpful. Its definitely a party hostel so if you are looking for something more relax that might be not your best option. The breakfast is okay, but lunch or dinner is just one option, not suitable really for vegetarians.

Miami International Travelers Hostel is unbelievable! You're amazing guys!

• 2nd Jul 2015

Please mention on the Website, that locks are needed for the lockers. Some investment into the hostel would be nice.

The only down side to the experience occurred during my last day at the hostel. One of the employees from the hostel was very rude to me & my friends causing a scene in front of everyone. I had stayed here for 4 days and our last day we were waiting for our ride to the airport. She basically kicked us out of the hostel saying that we were not allowed to be in the building once we were checked out. Basically these people treat you like rubbish once you've payed.

AC did not help cool down the room at all! we could not sleep. Asked the housekeeper to take a look at it ( Room 23) she said there was nothing she could do about it as this is the "Miami Beach temperature"- So what is the point of having an AC in the first place? The free food was pasta which tasted like dog food. But i guess for $50 a night, it's what is to be expected. This place does not look anything like on the pictures online.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Namibia

If u want a party hostel then go here