Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

It was a really great stay! The whole hostel gets cleaned a couple times a day, food is included and the atmosphere is very good. It's is located just a few minutes walking distance from a large beach and the staff was friendly at all times.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Love this place! Cant wait to come back!

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Poland

Great location, informed considerate staff, excellent blend of client base

• 21st Jun 2015

I loved my stay at this hostel! The staff were lovely and I met some amazing people. It really made my stay in Miami memorable. However, the air conditioning in the room was really loud and we did find a few bugs in the bathroom but apart from that the room was nice and was cleaned everyday by the lovely cleaning staff. I'm sure I will be coming back to this hostel and I would definitely recommend it!

• 20th Jun 2015

It's a great place to go to parties and meeting new people! Every night we had a nightclub to go!! I had a really good time but the bedrooms are small and cleanliness is really bad you can find roaches and that's really disgusting. The owner should exterminate the hostel and I don't have good references about the bathrooms either.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

My first time staying in a hostel and the bar was set high. I felt comfortable and safe. Above all, I had a great time with the other guests and staff.

• 17th Jun 2015

clean and great rooms, friendly personal and the best price-performance ratio you can find here in Miami-Beach!

• 15th Jun 2015

Bathrooms look really old, cleans but old.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

The staff was amazing and the location of the hostel is awsome. You feel close to everything you want to do at SoBe.

Clean and well organized hostel with helpful and friendly staff. Good location. Free breakfast lunch and dinner is a huge plus!!

• 7th Jun 2015

Excellent crew.

• 6th Jun 2015

It was my 4th time at the hostel, I always have a good time... always clean but this time at night time they where some small cockroaches in the bathroom (room 7). But I will be back :)

Very nice location and real value for money

• 4th Jun 2015
  • India

Amazing location, staff were the friendliest I've ever come across and made for a great atmosphere throughout the whole hostel. Would definitely recommend and would stay again!

Simply one of the WORST places I have every stayed at in my life. I simply recommend staying as far away from this place as possible. The only good thing about this place is it is close to south beach. Cons 1) Cramped rooms - no floor space - suitcases have to go on beds. 2) Rude and inconsiderate staff who don't care about answering any of your questions 3) dirty, filthy floor and sheets. 4) hostel has no activities for guests to bond 5) rooms are so hot that you can't sleep in them.

• 1st Jun 2015

It's in a great location, and if you ONLY want to party then it is for you. It is very noisy if you want to stay in for a night and only gets quieter at 7am. Condition of the room-our toilet was leaking, they left a bucket there to collect the water. We went to bed the bucket was empty- woke up and it was over flowing into the room. There was a TV in our room however it didn't work. But it's fun and perfectly located, and staff really make an effort to make it lots of fun, but has its cons

• 29th May 2015
  • South Africa

After receiving no contact regarding cancelling our reservation that was booked months in advance I was very disappointed that our requirements were not met. The curtains were poor therefore allowing full sunlight into our room allowing us to recieve minimal sleep and when requesting 2 beds and only receiving 1.

• 28th May 2015

It was all over a good stay but I was really disappointed that we all booked a female room but after 2 nights we got guys in our room. I was okay with it but when one of our roomates had a guy coming over to our room (while she was getting ready for her birthday party that evening) the staff came upstairs to kick him out because its an only girls room ... the next night we had guys staying in there ? hm ...

We stayed there less than a half day and it was awful. My mother in law needed to use the restroom, and it was a disgusting experience. The toilet was really dirty and there was a basket full of used toilet papper. When we let the guy from the front desk know about this he replyed that it wasn't his business. Also the webpage is confusing.....they ask about your arrival time what makes you think that they will have your room ready for you upon your arrival to the hotel, what is unreal.

• 26th May 2015
  • Chile

Nice hostel, clean, safe and good atmosphere. Plus only two minute walk to the beach and the clubs are at walking distance too. They also organize a night out every night, where almost the entire hostel goes to. Only thing is that it's too expensive for my taste, but I'm probably biased after traveling cheap countries for four months:)