Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Nice hostel, but freaking cold in the lobby - the AC is way too powerful

Stayed at the Miami Beach Internationa Hostel over the weekend. Cant say enough great things about Fernando and the staff as they made my first hostel experience one I would definitely repeat. In addition to our great roomates, the room was cleaned 4x per day, meals served 3x per day and every night featured a pregame/party bus, pre club bar with drink specials and discounted admission to South beachs best clubs. 2 short blocks from the beach and SOBEs Art Deco district - thx again - Liam frm NY

• 20th Nov 2014

Great Partyhostel, only two blocks from the beach. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included, but if all the guests join the meals it happend that the last ones didn't get anything. Nevertheless for a hostel a fantastic value!!

The only thing which was good is the people that I met in the hostel. I stayed 3 nights and I wanted stay 2 more nights. The guy told me " make a new reservation ON THE WEB" cause they don't have a computer on the front desk. They use paper , pencil and eraser. I made the reservation and next day they said "sorry we are full tonight. Here is the 6.32 dollars that you paid for deposit" "we forgot to close reservation on the web" I took 5 dollars and gave 1.32 dollars as a tip. You have to tip(:

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Fernado (Front Staff) is awesome. He treats his guests right and tells about all the happenings going on around the area.

• 16th Nov 2014

Great location! Clean bathrooms. Nice parties! Free food. Just need to be organized with the reservations... I think maybe a computer will help... Kisses.

• 15th Nov 2014

I always stay at the hostel when I travel to Miami, normally staff is great and i always meet great people. This time when I went the shower in my room was broken I told staff that I was not provided with towel (upon check in) and that the shower in my room was broken, they told me "to bad." I asked if they can accommodate me with towel and allow me to shower in a different room and they said again "no." I checked out not able to take a shower, and I left feeling mistreated.

• 14th Nov 2014

Highly recommended

Rooms were not that good of value for money, hostel was very clean tho

• 12th Nov 2014

Very great place, Thanks to all the staff! I really had a great time and I 'll come back with friends!

• 12th Nov 2014

Great fun party hostel

It was our first trip to Miami beach and we had a great time. This hostel is a perfect place to be and for fun, party and sun :)

• 10th Nov 2014

I have stayed here twice- the first time the staff were amazing and super friendly. this time not so much, i wish i got his name, but he was just plain rude and miserable. (he looked like danny trejo, the actor from the movie machete) the other female staff were nice. the bathrooms could be cleaner location is amazing pizza next door is amazing beach is 2 minute walk fun events every night can't go wrong for the price just that miserable man at front desk needs to leave!

• 10th Nov 2014

Not a quiet getaway type hostel! Partying is encouraged. It's busy and social. Management organizes an evening out for the hostel guests each night. Made south beach a bit more affordable. I love this hostel. Would definitely stay here again.

Horrible experience. We've booked a ensuite private room for 4. We told them that we would be arriving late but there was no room available for us when we got there, though we had already paid the booking fee!!! They sent us to another hostel (South Beach Hostel), where we did not had a private room but still had to pay the full price. It seems to be normal to this hostel not respect the reservations, specially when you are arriving late at night. Be aware and go somewhere else!!!

• 8th Nov 2014

Great hostel, probably the best one in South Beach if you're looking for parties and meeting people from all around the world. Would definitely come back to this place if I returned to Miami !

• 7th Nov 2014

I was there 3rd time, again without dissapointing! Great hostel and atmosphere for young people!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Loved the place. Was here on work and not play, my room was quiet, and they had areas you could chill and relax that were also decently quiet. If your feeling more extroverted they have plenty as well. They have a lounge near the checkout and outside that always has cool people (and girls) plus they play good music through the day. Food was better than expected, pesto chicken ziti? I'll take it. Room was small but clean and comfortable. Location was perfect. Literally perfect.

• 6th Nov 2014

Best possible location for a hostel.

Well we showed up at 145 and they said we couldn't check in until 3 so we had to pay for beach towels (tiny) and we went to the beach for a few hours. When we went back to check in they told us they didn't have any private rooms (which we booked and paid for) and we had to go to a different hotel. Annoying. When we got to the other place it was disgusting but we didn't have a choice because it was 5pm and everything else was booked. Worst experience ever.

• 6th Nov 2014