Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

This is an awesome hostel where I enjoyed a lot. Awesome parties are also organized by them so don't miss it... Do stay at this amazing place...

• 28th Jul 2014
  • India

Great location. Great people. Great Staff. Everyday is action somewhere!

Staff is very friendly and always very helpful! Thank you for everything! Location is awesome - can't be better. I loved this trip to Miami!

• 26th Jul 2014

Best place for young people!!!

If you wanna party in Miami Beach this is the place to be. You will definitely meet a lot of cool people and those free meals really help to save some money. The $20 nights are so great. Free drinks to start with and it includes free admission to nice clubs that normally charge $40 or $60. The staff are super cool. I want to mention Rosa here in particular who really takes care of people and makes you feel at home.

It was the best thing that I did in Miami!!! I loved it!!!

Very friendly and helpful staff and a good entertainment program every night. Thank you!

• 24th Jul 2014

Awesome location. Just should get a better place than the one in Monad St., it's too far away.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Peru

I really enjoyed my staying in the hostel. I will definitely come back. The hostel is clean, people there are friendly and helpful and big advantage is the location - close to the beach and possibility to have 3 meals per day.

位置非常好,工作人员很友善。包三餐很贴心但是排队很长,常常稍晚到几分钟就吃不到了。订的是6人女生宿舍但到达后发现该女生宿舍竟已安排入住了一个男生。宿舍内locker需自带锁,6个locker有3个是坏的有锁也锁不上。旅社每天晚上有安排party,晚上的一层公共区域很多人。白天一层的公共区域也总是坐满了人。

Came here for the first time last year, the price, cleanliness, activities and especially staff are perfect. Love it here.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The hostel is awesome! They do everything for you to have the best experience ever! Loved it and cant wait to go back!!

• 21st Jul 2014

We had an excellent stay at Miami beach international. It truly is a party hostel and the services provided on a nightly basis are awesome. The staff do the best they can to accommodate for everyone and rosa in particular was quite helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time in Miami.

• All Male Group, 25-30

One of the best hostels I ve stayed at so far, I really enjoyed myself :)! Unfortunatly the cleaning staff will throw some of your stuff out if you leave it on the floor but where else do they come 4 times a day to clean your room? Luxury !

• 20th Jul 2014

We just had a short stay of 4 nights at the new B&B the hostel offers. Very happy and Charlie who made us food every evening was amazing and made the stay excellent!

• 20th Jul 2014

The location is really great. The hostel is only 3 minutes from Ocean Drive and the beach. The employes were pretty unprofessional though and check in was a desaster!

I'm the first day the AC was not working. After complening about it, they changed me rooms with no problem. The hostel is in a great location ( 2 min walk from the beach), they offer free breakfast, free lunch and free dinner and they take the guests to parties every single day. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 19th Jul 2014

We reserved a 2 places in a room for 6 but they were overbooked so we had to end up in separate rooms. The a/c was not working properly. Rooms were very hot and baths were like saunas! Half of the lockers in each room were broken and the hostel didn't provided locks for them, so it was impossible to have your stuff safe. On the other hand the location and atmosphere were great. They organized partying every day.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

Perfect if you wanna party all night long. Rooms are smelly, linen are old (even if cleaned, there're too many blood spots and other undefined marks on them).. I asked for a female room and I got a mixed one.. really, it's just good if you are too drunk to even notice where you are...but price and location are amazing!

We did not stood exactly in the international Hostel. We were in the brand new and absolutly fantastic bad&breakfast which has the same owner as the international hostel. It is easy. It you are in Miami to party you have to stay in the hostel! You learn so many people there and have so many benefits. It you need a restfull time there, so will join the bed&breakfast. It is very nice there and we really will come again. We are a couple and really enjoy the peacefull and friendly time there.

• 17th Jul 2014