Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Nice hostel, clean, safe and good atmosphere. Plus only two minute walk to the beach and the clubs are at walking distance too. They also organize a night out every night, where almost the entire hostel goes to. Only thing is that it's too expensive for my taste, but I'm probably biased after traveling cheap countries for four months:)

I alway stay at this hostel when ever I am in south beach. It's a great place to party and have fun. I Meet like minded travellers/people as myself. The stuff make you feel at home and are helpful in anyway to provide me with their expert advice knowledge to inform me with any questions need be answered. Thank you Miami international hostel for being a great host you guys are wonderful and you Rock!!! Isham Ibrahim

looking for a party-place with loud music all day long? Go. 3 meals a day, nothing special but ok. MY BAD EXP party every night, you pay ca. 20$ and get entry to a club. On the way to the club one of that nights staff accused me of spiting at people!? I was talking to 3 girls so don't know what he was fantasizing. They smoked weed before, ok but still sober?Iwas sacked. Talking didn't help, they promised my money back, never happened, manager would delay the prob left 2 days, early no refund.

• 24th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Very nice that They ofer a welcome Drink for ceck in! How it can Happen that they don't have enough Towers for the Gast?

• 24th May 2015

It wasn't what I expected from what I seen on the Internet when trying to call to ask questions ahead of time I was always rushed off the phone.

• 22nd May 2015

Our stay was all in all excellent, rooms were cleaned 4 times a day (seriously it was always clean), staff was friendly with lots of ideas on what to do and good recommendations on ho to get there and where to eat, other People staying in the hostel where open and fun to hang out with. The beach is a five minute walk and there's a seven eleven around the Corner. Party Tours with the hostel where fun and the choosen locations where really good.

• 22nd May 2015

great finding in south beach. you have no worries whatsoever.

• 22nd May 2015

It would be good if they had some kind of low lighting or lamps to save idiots from turning the main light on at 4am. Or on their rules something that mentions hostel dos and don's. The meals they offer at lunch and dinner do not cater for vegetarians which is disappointing. They boast all meals included. I would have rather paid a lower price ( which isn't an option) because I could only eat breakfast. Despite cleaners going into the rooms 4 times a day it still looks really grubby and tired.

• 20th May 2015

I wish there was vegetarian options in the food.

• 20th May 2015

There is 'service' day and night but nobody cares so you could walk into the hostel even though you are not staying there. The rooms are dirty and do NOT look like on the webside. The shower was dirty and the water does not rinse good. The food was not good and there were no beverages included even though it said on the webside. You do NOT get 'free' drinks as it says on the webside. You have to pay for everything. You also just get one towel for the whole time you stay there.

• 17th May 2015
  • Austria

A friend and I stayed in a private en-suite for 3 nights. The first night was brutal b/c they couldn't control the temp in our room. It was very hot that weekend and it seemed that the old windows in the building were the problem. They suggested we move to the room next to us but we decided to stick it out and see if the temp would get better. It didn't. The next day I asked to be transferred and they took to a beautiful apartment style completely renovated on their off site location. They're G8

• 15th May 2015

I love this place , it's like camp for adults

• 15th May 2015

I though the hostel was exciting and a great way to meet folks from all over the world. There are plenty of activities to do and enjoy while here and it's so close to the beach

• 15th May 2015

Some of the bathrooms needs to attention. Our shower's train seemed a bit clogged, but seeing as your room gets cleaned frequently, this was never a real problem.

• South Africa

Best vacation in my life!

• 13th May 2015

If you're looking to party in South Beach look no further. This hostel has a great location and fantastic atmosphere for drinks before group hostel excursions to south Beach's Best and most famous clubs. The clubs they take you to are fun but after you GI to them all you'll figure out what vibe you like and go from there. Three meals a day included, such a value! I saved so much money on this trip because I had all my meals! Staff is friendly and helpful. 9/10 would recommend

• 13th May 2015

I expected something else from the hostel because of all those nice pictures that I saw on the website. The rooms don't look that nice like the pictures are showing. The food was ok. All in all the hostel was good! The staff was always so friendly and helpful. The hostel is a great place to meet people from all over the world and also a great place for partying! I enjoyed staying there.

• 13th May 2015

Its my second time in this hostel, I love prize and customer service plus place where is located so the obly thing i could say is many thanks for your great service, Your staff is very helpful, thanks to the guys who is doing nite shifts he is very polite And helpful. One more last thing breakfast and lunch is included, awesome!!! Cheers guys/ladies

I stayed at a B&B that was associated with the Youth Hostel. it was a Guest house, very clean, quiet and safe.

The best hostel in Miami!

• 10th May 2015