Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Just perfect!!!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Spain

Really good location, good atmosphere,poor beds and bathroom

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Spain

Breakfast should be longer then just a hour. For checking in it will be easyer when there is no party going on there. There are comming taxtes up on you total amount

• 1st Nov 2014

Great place! Very close to the beach and all the fun places in South beach area. The evening parties that they organise are a "must attend".. Highly recommend this place!

• India

extremely enjoyable stay, fantastic location with friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay again when in miami.

• 31st Oct 2014

Very loud and noisy. If you like the party atmosphere, it's your kinda hostel. If you like to sleep at night, go somewhere else

• Belgium

The location is the best... with many activities to do. I liked it. I have been twice so far.

The staff was totally inflexible and told me they do not give refunds because I couldnt stay in a very small room with 6 other people. The beds are very uncomfortable and the food was terrible to be nice. The hostel was very cheap and I would never do that again!

• 30th Oct 2014

Arrived at 2am after along haul flight, person at front desk had no idea of my booking. Once I was finally put into a room there was no pillow, asked for one and was told there is a shortage. UMMM ok. Was given spare sheets to wrap up as my pillow. No air con or fans in rooms, was soooo hot, pounding music from the street kept me up. Had a few hours sleep before checking out. No spare toilets, only found in rooms. Never again.

It is a very good place to be in South Beach

Love it! Fernando and chaunacy are the best! Xx

• 28th Oct 2014

great location, just one street from the ocean drive, met nice people, definitely party hostel. there is every night a programm.

One of the best hostels you can stay in. Very close to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants, and a cool place to meet new people. If you're in Miami and like to party this is the place to stay

This was my second time in the hostel and I loved it. I think the place is amazing. You get everything for reasonable price. And it doesn't matter if you go by yourself, because you always get to know people from over the world. There is always a good atmosphere there, and the service is good because they get you whatever you need and give you the recommendations you need if you don't know what to do or how to get to a place. This is my favorite hostel so far :)

Thanks for the excelent vacation in South Beach!!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Romania

I really enjoyed the daily trips to the best clubs of Miami with lots of people joining

• 24th Oct 2014

When we arrived in the hostel, the room we have booked was not available and they even didnt't give us any explanation why it had happened. They send us to a building five blocks away. We didn't have any meals in the hostel because our building was far away. The staff was unfriendly. We got messages on the door every night we arrive at "home" asking us to go to the fornt desk. When we got in the front desk, nobody knew what the message was about,,,It was a mess, definitely!

Everything was perfect! It was really worth it. And it was also clean even it is a hostel. I really liked it and I definitely will recommend it to other people.

• 24th Oct 2014

I had a great time been there

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Mexico

These dumb mother fuckers had me book for 2 weeks online coming from Orlando I packed everything I owned in my car planning on eventually moving down there I drive almost 4 hours and when I get there they said I wasn't allowed to stay there because I didnt have an out of state drivers license or a foreign passport no where on there web site did they state that and later that night when I couldn't find anywhere to stay my car gets stolen with everything I own in it and lost everything I own. Than

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Holy See (vatican City State)