Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great staff. Great time.

Great hostel, really easy to make friends as there are events every night which draws big crowds! If partying is not for you it is still great value for the 3 meals included. Hostel cleaned 4 times a day. Very clean.

• 28th Apr 2015

Great place if you want to meet friends and go out at night for a drink or dance. Location is also great, close to the beach, restaurants, pubs,... Price is ok. Don't expect great rooms...

it's the best hostel eveeeeer

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Saudi Arabia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

All The staff are unhelpful!! Dont answer what we ask, Dont help us, always in bad mood, Dont give attention, is The oposit what slhoud be for a hostel staff!!!

Good hostel over all! Free meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner! The closest hostel to the beach! It is a party hostel though, so keep in mind that every single night, people drink in the lobby and wait for the party bus to come and get them to go out! The rooms are OK, but need a little updating, especially the bathrooms. But since I was almos never there, it wasn't something that bothered me all that much.

Rosa was amazing!!! She offered me a beer and put me in an apartment a few blocks away and it was perfect!! She knows how to throw a party and is great at what she does!!! I would definitely stay there again!!

• 25th Apr 2015

Nice Hostel. Is a value for money. All basic amenities are there. No frills. The staff who cooks is very efficient and fast. Loved the stay. Will stay again.

• 25th Apr 2015

My husband and I love staying there. Bringing some friends and family along next year.

• 24th Apr 2015

I met the most amazing people from all over the country. Hopefully it won't end here and we'll have a friendship that will last a lifetime.

• 24th Apr 2015

Staff were organized and events with transportation were offered. Free food was terrific and guests were pleasant. The beach was under a 5 minute walk with lots of activity to view during the walk. Bikes rentals offered along the way too. The best location that could be offered. This is a great hostile! I applaud the staff at the bed and breakfast. They were attentive and pleasant. The environment was relaxing and calm. The brownies were yummy!

• All Female Group, 41+

Awesome party hostel. Will definitely be coming back to Miami in the future and staying at this hostel again!

Just awesome (:

• 23rd Apr 2015

Staying in a private room, a couple of blocks from theain address, we got an entire HOUSE for us... That should be pretty awesome, except by the fact we did NOT had ANY communication with the front desk. Air conditionirng wasnt working properly and we just gave up to fix it... Oven and stove could not been used because of small things that hostel must take care as ther basics issues. First of all is COMUNICATION - If you are more than 10 blocks away, you MUST have a call within the front desk..

• 23rd Apr 2015

Housekeeping were misbehaved miscreants who had no regard for customer service

• 19th Apr 2015

I thought the staff was friemdly and efficient. They were knowledgable and informative!

• 19th Apr 2015

Great location, the best breakfast i had in miami hostels, free lunch and dinner is a plus and a nice way to meet fellow travellers. The best party in miami and 2 blocks from the beach. If the kitchen had a stove it would be perfect.

Amazing location, the people staying there were a bit annoying so I actually avoided the group nights out organised by the hostel and went out clubbing on my own and made new friends in Miami! The dorm was good it had a shared bath for 4 people (rather than sharing a manky shower with no curtain between 20 guys as is often the case - no naming names Hollywood hostels ) there is luggage storage for free, bring a padlock so you can lock belongings, it gets super hot also, but it is Miami.

It was very nice the stay at this hostel! Made new friends from all over the world, hit the beach everyday since is one block away! One complaint: the shower was not working properly! There was almost no water! But the overall was great:) Clean and funn place.

• 19th Apr 2015

We stayed in one of the single apartments. It was several blocks away from where we thought we were going to be. It proved to be a longer walk to the beach than anticipated. However, the apartment was nice and a good deal for the price. Towards the end of our stay, we didn't have water and then we didn't have hot water for over 24 hours. Taking a cold shower was not fun. Also, we had ants which I told someone at the front desk but I don't think the message was conveyed.