Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed at!!

Great location, although very busy area. My boyfriend and I stayed in the private double room, and barely got any sleep because of raging music, screaming drunk people in the street and cars blaring their music as they drove past. Apart from that, our room was comfortable and the location was awesome.

• 17th Feb 2014

You guys are amazing...thanks Samantha, Asuseli, Alessandro, thanks everyone for making us feel like at home.

The hostel was awesome. Hopefully I will come back soon. =) The only thing was that in my room were 8 people, although I paid for a 6 bed room.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Austria

I backpacked across Europe this past summer, and stayed in Hostel's with my friends all the way across. I can honestly say this was one of the best hostels I've been too, but take that in contest. I'm 24 and was going with all my friends, and we were looking for a very specific thing. We wanted to PARTY. I've never been to a better party hostel, and as I said, I've been to a few good ones (Kabul in Barcelona is probably runner up)

• 14th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed my time in this hostel. Rooms were clean and the staff really kind. I would go back as soon as possible.

• 12th Feb 2014

The music in the lobby was way too loud, even after 11pm when it was supposed to be quiet. Some of the staff members seemed to be more interested in getting completely wasted rather than taking care after paying customers.

• 11th Feb 2014

Turning the lobby into a disco until 1 am on a Tuesday night is disrespectful of other guests. The noise spilled out into the street below our window. I can deal with returning late night partyers but not this.

I enjoyed my stay very much.

• 9th Feb 2014

Very noisy and dirty hostel i was living only one floor up form reception and no WIFI... Most ugly hostel I had ever been....

Tv was too small, could be bigger

• 8th Feb 2014

I had the best vacation ever staying at the hostel! Our room was big enough, it took us only five minutes walking to the beach, I met a lot of new people from all over the world and the parties were awesome! I will come back for sure!

• 8th Feb 2014

It was more than we expected for our money and the location was great. Great place to stay!

• 7th Feb 2014

This hostel had a great atmosphere and location. I liked that they offered free meals, although we never managed to make it to one. Beach towels were also very handy.

What a great hostel. Continue like this !

• 7th Feb 2014

The staff was very helpful and nice, and the location of the hostel couldn't be better.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing ! Thank you! Coming again !

It's a party hostel :D Come here if you want to enjoy the night life and the parties hosted in the bldg. If you want to sleep maybe choose some place else. Staff were exceptionally kind, security was good (just buy a lock for your locker & put your valuables inside), and cleanliness was good w/staff cleaning up the rooms every few hours. Great location! Free wifi. Overall pleasant stay :)

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Peru

I totally recommend it ! So much fun, really close yo everything super clean, good People! Loved it!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

organised parties were great and good to meet people. wifi is only in the lobby which is annoying sometimes when you want to use the internet in your room. if you're a girl stay in a female dorm.... so many weirdo guys stay there so good to get away from them when you go to bed. our air conditioner didn't work but everyone else's seemed to. stay here if you like party party otherwise stay elsewhere. rooms are cleaned heaps so are never dirty!