Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

The only place I will stay in Miami, as long as I am single!

Some of the staff were not so friendly, but still it was a good choice.

• 13th Jun 2014

Third time of visiting. This place is without doubt the best hostel in Miami, if not the USA. Staff are really nice, and the value for money is crazy; breakfast, lunch AND dinner included! They do hassle you to go out on their arranged nights, but tbh, you're in MIA and you'd mad NOT to go. Plus, going with them is a hell of a lot cheaper than paying on the door. Being a stone's throw from the beach is awesome too. Overall, great people, great atmosphere and most if all, great fun!!!

• 12th Jun 2014

The best hostel in Miami beach and possibly America !!! It's so cheap and you get 3 free meals a day. The nights out are $20 and you get free drinks before you go out with the hostel makes budgeting easy! The location is 2 blocks from Miami beach! Had the most amazing time in Miami thank you to the hostel I couldn't fault it in any way and will be returning!!

I had a great time and Jeff was great to talk to and help people out when needed. I met a lot of great people and had lots of fun at the clubs and VIP!!! Although i had fun I do suggest changing the mattresses or having them though roughly cleaned (I did experience bed bites from my stay) but I would def go back and do recommend this hostel.

• 12th Jun 2014

There was a receptionist at night shift. He was not very willing to provide any sort of information to males. He was more happy with girls and women, dnt blame him, may be I will do the same...lol. Otherwise every thing was good to excellent.

An amazing hostel, price & location. . A few things: 1 AC is awful. 2 Maids never knock. I was changing clothes, naked, in the all male dorm when one walked in, turned around and left. I don't care, but some might. 3. If U pay cash, no receipt. 4. Lots of activities scheduled, but you can get a better price at half-price tours. Evening activities at the hostel usually start with alcohol in the lobby, so that might be worth buying from the hostel. I will stay again. And again.

Great hostel, staff accommodated me well even though I didn't read the fine print! So staff really awesome.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Though close to the melee of south beach, this place is a nightmare. The facilities are run down, including the a/c and clientele a mix of european frat boys and homeless folks. I would never return!

• 8th Jun 2014

If u like party's let's go to this hostel. Good experience. Room very clean.

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Free meals, drinks, party buses, super clean and helpful enthusiastic staff! Not to mention the great location. The only issue was the wifi- a bit slow and annoying at times but apart from that 100% great!!

• 7th Jun 2014

Clean, good location. I was in the main building (out of 8) by reception. Quite noisy until the group leaves to party after 11pm and also in the morning (at 6am the music was just as loud in reception???). Bathroom is old & in bad repair, bed-sheet had stains, & bed was a bit noisy. If you are on time, food is basic but ok for the price (unless you are vegetarian), although it was really hot in the dining area. Room with aircon & TV. Day staff was nice and friendly. Not the best in USA, but ok!

• Spain

I and my friend Alana we are from Brazil. and we loved the hostel!! We had lot a fun there, the guys have good plans for the night and is pretty cheap. The hostel is close of the beach and nice clubs. The food is not so good, but this doesnt matter for me.

• 6th Jun 2014

Awesome experience. Staff is great and plans a lot of group activities. Great location.

• 6th Jun 2014

Party hostel as advertised. At the cost of cleanliness and facilities though. Wifi...excellent Free breakfast lunch

Great hostel for the price..including breakfast lunch and dinner. This hostel is 1 block from ocean drive but close to all the amenitys, en suite bathroom was perfect. More storage space, and not having to store backpack on bed would help. More plug sockets in room would be good also. Eating area downstairs was brilliant and pub crawl was good well what I can remember. Great mix of people at hostel. Would recommend if staying in south beach...ps try and get air con in the hallway it was well hot

Overall okay for what you pay. There was a mix up on our 2nd day, we were told there was no record of us being there and we needed to move rooms because they had over booked (despite having booked and paid with a credit card) but this was fixed quickly and the staff were apologetic. Rooms were mostly clean, bathrooms a bit old.

• 2nd Jun 2014

If u wanna party .... Go to Miami beach international hostel ... Just loved it

An excellent party hostel, bathroom was in pretty bad shape though.

• 31st May 2014

Loved staying here! Staff were friendly and helpful and you get a lot for your money - towels, food, nights out etc.

• 31st May 2014