Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I really enjoyed my stay at the Miami International Travelers Hostel, we all had a great time there. The staffs are all amazing, everyone is super nice, the food is good and the beds are super comfortable. If you want to have a good time, go and book a room at this hostel, you definitely won't regret it. I can't wait to go back there. Thank you for having us. Maya & Eva

• 29th Jun 2015

I had a really bad experience with the staff of the hostel! I was blamed for promoting for other clubs in front of all the hostel guests!

• 29th Jun 2015

Very good hostel. I only had problem with the shower that was not working properly. I recommend it.

• 28th Jun 2015

Loved it! Went solo and made so many cool friends. Definitely would go back.

• 28th Jun 2015

Such a good hostel, heaps fun place to stay, the hostel organises events each night you attend if you like (most people do). In such a good location, close to the beach and bars/clubs/resturaunts. Great value for money especially with breakfast/lunch/dinner supplied. The hostel has plenty of activities for you to do, balls supplied for the volleyball courts at the beach, pool table, ping pong and tours to things such as the Everglades. Staff were really friendly and helped you with everything.

The location is fantastic, the facility is very good, but unfortunately, had such an awful experience with a member of your staff, Rosa. She harassed me all night long because I was talking to too many girls (we are at a hostel). She let the other girls in the hostel know I was crazy (like I was back in high school). She was probably one of the most unprofessional staff members I've ever encountered.

We spent a week at the Hostel and well for the location it was perfect! Its a party hostel and everyday there was something going on! We would definately stay there again, even though the rooms and toiletts could have been better!

• 27th Jun 2015

Could mention some bad things like the unfriendliness of the cleaning staff and the quality of the food. But overall i had an awesome stay there AND the food is free AND the room gets cleaned 3 times a day! That's a lot for that prize! Totally would recommend it and go there again myself!

an incredible hostel for parties, you meet to many people. if meals should improve as they are not very tasty, but the price is right. if I go to Miami again I return to the hostel.

Bigger lockers would be great

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Amazing, caring staff, 3 meals a day, clean, secure, a fun atmosphere. I will definitely be back to stay again:) thank you for the great time and for making my introduction to Miami beach a memorable one!! Ash

best place we hve stayed. loved every minute

Good party hostel, if that's what you're looking for. Auto-locked bedroom doors were a plus. Bathroom could have been cleaner and there were tons of leftover products that should have been removed. Room was really hot because somebody turned AC off - but once it was turned back on it was totally fine. Bathroom could use a fan though. Lobby is cool that it turns in to a party, but it was hard to check in with super loud music. Otherwise, good experience. Thanks!

It was a really great stay! The whole hostel gets cleaned a couple times a day, food is included and the atmosphere is very good. It's is located just a few minutes walking distance from a large beach and the staff was friendly at all times.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Love this place! Cant wait to come back!

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Poland

Great location, informed considerate staff, excellent blend of client base

• 21st Jun 2015

I loved my stay at this hostel! The staff were lovely and I met some amazing people. It really made my stay in Miami memorable. However, the air conditioning in the room was really loud and we did find a few bugs in the bathroom but apart from that the room was nice and was cleaned everyday by the lovely cleaning staff. I'm sure I will be coming back to this hostel and I would definitely recommend it!

• 20th Jun 2015

It's a great place to go to parties and meeting new people! Every night we had a nightclub to go!! I had a really good time but the bedrooms are small and cleanliness is really bad you can find roaches and that's really disgusting. The owner should exterminate the hostel and I don't have good references about the bathrooms either.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

My first time staying in a hostel and the bar was set high. I felt comfortable and safe. Above all, I had a great time with the other guests and staff.

• 17th Jun 2015

clean and great rooms, friendly personal and the best price-performance ratio you can find here in Miami-Beach!

• 15th Jun 2015