Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Stayed here for 4 nights. Didnt want to leave. First time at a hostel. Didnt want to leave

Love this place!

cockroaces, moved our room twice, made us pay additional deposits for sister hotels.

Staff called Rosie is too bad!!!

Awsome location for beach and bars. Amazing atmosphere and great night activities. Also, great attention to cleanliness.

• 21st Feb 2015

We had a great time staying in the hostel. They Did a great job creating events for the whole hostel and it was just amazing. We met so many people and it couldn't have been any better. The location is awesome too. It's a 5 min walk to the beach and the ocean drive, just down the road. The staff was very nice and pleasant. We had a small problem with a roommate and they helped us immediately. Rooms very small but clean. Only thing that didn't cut it was the food. The same every daY

• 20th Feb 2015

Is the best option to stay in a new place and meet new people

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

We were hoping to have a Hostel experience, however we were transferred to a hotel 9 blocks away, the amenities were alright, but we felt cheated from an actual Hostel experience we were looking for.

• 18th Feb 2015

They move us to another hotel. it suck. Personal was really un polite. they lost packages that were delivered with our names.

• Argentina

AWESOME staff! Very helpful and informative! Very clean great location!

• 18th Feb 2015

A very fun place to stay. Nights out organised by the hostel are heavily discounted compared to what you would pay individually, and probably a lot more fun.

Well located. A bit noisy but a good ambiance, near the beach, bars and restaurant. Ideally situated in front of bus stop 150 to go to the airport

• 17th Feb 2015

The Room we had order was not aviable so they get us another hostel.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Awesome place to meet new people, all of the staff are good characters and bend over backwards to help you out. My bag was lost at the airport and they even lent me a pair of jeans so I didn't miss out on the pub crawl that night. Location couldn't get much better , free drinks for an hour every night so you can pretty much drink your cost to stay!

Our "room" for 4, which was actually a newly renovated apartment a few blocks away in a lovely art deco area and was fantastic. We really appreciated the warm and friendly staff even though we're a family of 2 adults and 2 teens, much older and younger than the average guest.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, but: Unfortunately our flight was cancelled, so we called the hostel to tell them that we are going to arrive on the next day. I had to disuss with the stuff aproximately a half an hour to get my room the next days. I had to pay also the first day, but when we arrive they had no more rom left! We had to take a room at the other side from South Beach (half an hour walk to the beach) we payd to much for that! Pay attention, bicause they don´t work serious!

• 15th Feb 2015

This place is great, cool staff great atmosphere, very social environment, and crazy nights out. Special thanks to John, Jeff, Chauncey, Fernando, Paul, and Rosa for making my stay in Miami a memorable experience.

I enjoyed staying at Deco, which is a sister site to International. I left with a good experience.

• 14th Feb 2015

i didn't actually get to stay here. I got there and they told me that my room had been trashed the night before and they arrangements for me to stay out of the for hostile. When I got to the other hostile there were no arrangements, the price is twice as much, and I had to stay at a eight people room instead of a six people room like I had planned. I went back to the original hostile to hang out, and saw people checking in all day. How could they do it but I could not?

• I_see_you

We booked international hostel but we were sent to another hostel which was not that good (they told us it's the same concept). Apart from that, we booked a 6-bed room and we were sent to a 12-bed room. We didn't get money back for that. The atmosphere in the international hostel was great. There were many young people who like to party. In comparison to that, the atmosphere in the hostel where we were sent to wasn't cool and the breakfast was just toast with jelly and peanutbutter.