Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I really enjoyed the daily trips to the best clubs of Miami with lots of people joining

• 24th Oct 2014

When we arrived in the hostel, the room we have booked was not available and they even didnt't give us any explanation why it had happened. They send us to a building five blocks away. We didn't have any meals in the hostel because our building was far away. The staff was unfriendly. We got messages on the door every night we arrive at "home" asking us to go to the fornt desk. When we got in the front desk, nobody knew what the message was about,,,It was a mess, definitely!

Everything was perfect! It was really worth it. And it was also clean even it is a hostel. I really liked it and I definitely will recommend it to other people.

• 24th Oct 2014

I had a great time been there

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Mexico

These dumb mother fuckers had me book for 2 weeks online coming from Orlando I packed everything I owned in my car planning on eventually moving down there I drive almost 4 hours and when I get there they said I wasn't allowed to stay there because I didnt have an out of state drivers license or a foreign passport no where on there web site did they state that and later that night when I couldn't find anywhere to stay my car gets stolen with everything I own in it and lost everything I own. Than

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Holy See (vatican City State)

Good party hostel. Probably not the best if you are not in town to party, felt very much like I was on a club 18-30 holiday. Staff were all friendly and helpful, the free lunch and dinner was also good. 3 days was enough for me (and my liver)

Good place for them who wants to feel free, have fun and make new friends.you dont even have to go to clubs its inside :)

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Georgia

I really really enjoyed the stay at Miami beach hostel! The staff is awesome they always help you! You have so unbelievable much fun there every night something else is going on and you meet so many people from all around the world!! I had an incredible time there! I will definitley come back! I hope soon!!! Thank you for this amazing experience

• 20th Oct 2014

As I order for a private room, they sent us to an apartment cross the street. During the 5 days that I stayed there, nobody went to clean or change the towels. There was a TV with no remote control, and the apartment smelled of cigarette. There was wi-fi only on the lobby. The breakfast was ok, despite the broken toaster, but lunch and dinner was terrible most of the time. It was cold and it wasn't fresh. They charge 5% if you pay with credit card.

Nunca me habia quedado en un Hostel desde el momento de la Recepcion fue muy buena la atencion del personal, entre ellos destaco a Daniela, Charly, Carlos, Thais, muchas gracias por su atención y colaboracion.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Awesome party hostel!!!

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Norway
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A nice place to stay in Miami Beach .. the location is the best part.. near to the beach , and near to the best places of South Beach..

Best place in earth! Party all nights, so much fun, great people!!! Best Hostel in the World!!!!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

POSITIVE: Great staff who are very curteous & make everyone feel welcome. This is a party animal hostel...loud music (even in the lobby sometimes, too loud for me) and occational free drinks. Easy to meet other travelers. Location is not the best Hostel location in Miami, but tvery good.location. 2 blocks from the beach. NEGATIVES: air conditioner in our room did not cool the whole room. NO TV. Really? Come on.... Has to be the only hostel on the planet without cable TV or even local TV.

Dirtyyyyyyyyy

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

party-hostel ;)

The only issue happened when I came in and I was told that they would be moving me to a different hostel. It wasn't until I told them that I had a friend that had already checked in that they said they would put me in one of the rooms.

• 10th Oct 2014

I made my reservation online but when I got to the hostel there was no booking in my name and they were out of beds. After some discussion there they sent me to other hotel and return my money. It was very bad, after hours traveling this is not the best case scenario.

staff were fabulous!

• 8th Oct 2014

Only spent one night here but it was good fun. Free meals, drinks and cheap entry to clubs, great value.