Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Party hostel as advertised. At the cost of cleanliness and facilities though. Wifi...excellent Free breakfast lunch

Great hostel for the price..including breakfast lunch and dinner. This hostel is 1 block from ocean drive but close to all the amenitys, en suite bathroom was perfect. More storage space, and not having to store backpack on bed would help. More plug sockets in room would be good also. Eating area downstairs was brilliant and pub crawl was good well what I can remember. Great mix of people at hostel. Would recommend if staying in south beach...ps try and get air con in the hallway it was well hot

Overall okay for what you pay. There was a mix up on our 2nd day, we were told there was no record of us being there and we needed to move rooms because they had over booked (despite having booked and paid with a credit card) but this was fixed quickly and the staff were apologetic. Rooms were mostly clean, bathrooms a bit old.

• 2nd Jun 2014

If u wanna party .... Go to Miami beach international hostel ... Just loved it

An excellent party hostel, bathroom was in pretty bad shape though.

• 31st May 2014

Loved staying here! Staff were friendly and helpful and you get a lot for your money - towels, food, nights out etc.

• 31st May 2014

Great place, great people, great time. A hell of a lot of fun. When I go back to Miami, I have no intention of staying anywhere else.

• 30th May 2014

This hostel did not all all meet our expectations. When we arrived we had to fiind out that our room was not located in the main building but in a building which is about 4 blocks away and not in the best neighborhood. The room was not at all like in the description, very old and dirty it was very loud. This building does have a security door however the door to our room looked like someone could break in easily. The hostel is offering breakfast, we only tried once and skip the following days.

This hostel is easily the best value for money hostel in North America. I say this because the nightly rate includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, which is unheard of at any other hostel I have been to. The cleanliness is fantastic too. The lack of wifi in the rooms is a joke however, and the communal facilities need improving. Not having a proper outdoor area/bar is letting this place down. The security is lax; anyone can just walk in and help themselves to food.

Staff - rude, unhelpful, uninterested. Front desk - disorganised, all done on paper no computers. Got separated into a different room from my friend because they didn't have a room with 2 beds in, which is what we had booked. Cleanliness - They make you put all your belongings on your bunk during the day because apparently the room is cleaned 4 times a day. We came back at 4pm and there was still sand all over the floor. Location - excellent, 2 blocks from the beach. Activities - Excellent

This is the place to go if you wanna have fun and meet nice people. I stayed 3 nights there and I loved it. Every night you have. 20 to 30 people drinking front of the hostel, you can meet boys/girls very easily. If you want to party, be close to the beach, meet nice people gooooo to this place :) ! Pierre fron

The staff were awesome and helpful but we did not get the room we booked and not in the same building! They moved us to a building that was 4 blocks away that we didn't even know existed and it was nothing of what the pictures showed otherwise I would have stayed elsewhere for the money we paid for a private room.

• 28th May 2014

This is a great hostel for young people who travel to Miami Beach to party, have fun and get the best deal for their money. We are a middle aged couple, and for us it was not really suitable. I would say that you should stay at this hostel only if you are under 30.

• 27th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I found the key west trip cheaper to buy outside the hostel than inside. The cleaners do a great job regularly cleaning the bathrooms and floors in the dorms throughout the day.

I'm travelling now since 6 months but this is the best hostel I've ever stayed.I will come back as soon as possible.thanks for this amazing stay!!

• 26th May 2014

Rosa is the Best :)

• 25th May 2014

I could not have chosen a better place to spend my 26th birthday! The staff was not only super friendly but amazing accommodating. I loved the fact that they had group outings planned every night for the guests! The hostel location is perfect as well, 2 blocks from the beach! I would definitely stay there again!!

• 23rd May 2014

They put overflow in apartments that are about 5 blocks from the hostel (so farther from the beach). This means it's a real hassle to plan to head over for each meal. Also they don't have bunks in those apartments which means you share a full-sized bed with your travel partner. That cut down on the quality of sleep quite a bit. That said the actual hostel seemed super fun and the keg in the lobby idea is pretty great. Wish I had gotten to stay there.

The staff is friendly , the location is great (only 2 blocks to the beach) and the beds are comfortable. While breakfast is very good (different types of cereal & bread) luch and dinner are questionable. You cannot choose and it's poor quality. Hygiene is a big problem: The bathroom floor was always dirty and we had cockroaches in our room. I would reccomend the hostel if you are looking for a cheap place close to the beach but don't except cleanliness and go eat in a restaurant.

• 23rd May 2014

I will back with pleasure !

• 22nd May 2014