Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

If you are looking for all-day-long-Party it's the place to be. You get three meals a day and the beach is very close. Staff is nice and helpull. The common-area outside to small for that many people. But quiet and clean rooms.

Thanks guys, you are doing a very good job, that I can feel like at home (even better). Special thanks to Rosa, Arturo ( lovely, respectful, helpful) and of course Sam, Danny and Jeff. The hostel is near to the beach: great! Three meals a day: yummy! Cleaning four times a day: thanks to the cleaning staff. Airconditioning devices need cleaning. Magic tool for this hostel: ear plugs. Then you can be part of the endless party and enjoy the easy going of the young people here. I'ill be back!

I stayed 2 nights, each night there was an organised night out with dozens of guests drinking together in the lobby/patio - a very sociable hostel. Dorms were perfectly ok and free breakfast was good (I was never around for the free lunch or dinner but it's the only hostel on my trip that I've heard offers all meals)

Definitely the best hostel in Miami! For that money you cant find better place.They offer much more than other hostels. Great atmosphere with kind and very professional STAFF !

Only good thing about this hostel is the location. The whole place is really run down. The beds will old and stained and the mattress was caved in. The bathroom was filthy and full of bugs. The door didn't even lock so no point in having a key. Had booked an all girl dorm but was put in a room with 4 men all in their 30s/40s which made me really uncomfortable. Booked 4 nights but left after 1. There's so much better places to stay in Miami!!! Hotel round the corner was actually cheaper!

I absolutely loved this hostel. Staff was awesome, place was clean people were friendly and the location was fantastic!!! This was my first visit to Miami and i couldn't have found a better place to stay. I will be booking here again!

• 5th Dec 2015

Good location,

Party hostel but the two bed apartments are some blocks away from the hostel and quiet. A shuttle is Included. The food is ok.

Nice staff, fair price, best place to be, party hostel number one

the man at the front desk was very friendly. The room was very clean and smelled good.

• 29th Nov 2015

There should be bigger lockers to store the bags, but the overall atmosphere was great (and that's the main reason people come to hostels in Miami south beach, for the vibe and people

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Israel

Best place if u like to party hard.. People from all around the world.. Party every night.. Cool staff.. But If u want a peaceful place go to posh south beach hostel.

I thought the Hostel was very comfortable and welcoming. the only problem i had was with not knowinng how much parking would be. If i went without a car it would be an amazing experience.

• 24th Nov 2015

There is little cockroaches everywhere in the hostel

• 23rd Nov 2015

Good but I booked a male room and finally it was shared. The room is too small.

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Chile
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff was amazing and helpful, food was DE LI CIOUS, activities offered are great value !! I loved it !

• 22nd Nov 2015

Things I like about the hostel: - Location - Price Things I did not like about the hostel: - I did not stayed at the location I thought I would be; the apartment was located 6 blocks away - Disorganized staff; - Every time I went to the front desk I was told a different new information At this hostel you get what you pay.The 2 main reason that I booked this hostel was price and location.The hostel is a block and a half away from the beach, which is great, however we did stay in the build

• 22nd Nov 2015

The staff were so friendly and happy all the time! Great place to stay whether you feel like partying or not

I ADORE THIS HOSTEL! Will definetly be back. Perfect location, staff, rooms, food, people. Everything was perfect. 5*

• 20th Nov 2015

Great hostel if you like to party. Great location, food is ok, but food around south beach is so expensive so the deal they provide is really good. Rooms are fine, would RECOMMENED this hostel if you like to party and don't mind loud noise

• 20th Nov 2015