Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

There is little cockroaches everywhere in the hostel

• 23rd Nov 2015

Good but I booked a male room and finally it was shared. The room is too small.

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Chile
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff was amazing and helpful, food was DE LI CIOUS, activities offered are great value !! I loved it !

• 22nd Nov 2015

Things I like about the hostel: - Location - Price Things I did not like about the hostel: - I did not stayed at the location I thought I would be; the apartment was located 6 blocks away - Disorganized staff; - Every time I went to the front desk I was told a different new information At this hostel you get what you pay.The 2 main reason that I booked this hostel was price and location.The hostel is a block and a half away from the beach, which is great, however we did stay in the build

• 22nd Nov 2015

The staff were so friendly and happy all the time! Great place to stay whether you feel like partying or not

I ADORE THIS HOSTEL! Will definetly be back. Perfect location, staff, rooms, food, people. Everything was perfect. 5*

• 20th Nov 2015

Great hostel if you like to party. Great location, food is ok, but food around south beach is so expensive so the deal they provide is really good. Rooms are fine, would RECOMMENED this hostel if you like to party and don't mind loud noise

• 20th Nov 2015

It was a great playce to be at. All the staf where amazing and we extended our stay because the hostel was so much fun!

• Sweden

Not as clean and put together as the pictures looked. Rooms were small no room for luggage or to store your belongs.

• 20th Nov 2015

I'm from guatemala and I've never thought that this place is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meet so many people of different country's, drinking, smoking with girls it's just the most beautiful vacation that I ever have !!!!

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Guatemala

Great location, great price, beach and fun!! Arturo was a great host!!

• 18th Nov 2015

If you're young and looking for a lively place to stay this is the place. People are nice, as well as from all parts of the world. The location is close to everything, the beach public transportation, food and shops. The staff was nice about checking out a little later which was perfect just talk to them.

• 18th Nov 2015

Great location and value for money. This is the only hostel that i have ever been treated with breakfast, lunch, and dinner already priced in the room price for so cheap. It sucked that the AC went out in our room, but after a we let them know they changed the AC the next day. Great location!!!!! So close to the beach!

Very nice Hostel. Good price... it has 3 meals included for real. And the parties every night are also cheap.

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Paraguay

My room was next to the entrance lounge - music was pumped until early AM every night - extremely cramped, run down and hot. The bed was horrendous, springs completely worn out to the point my back touched the metal rails. Would have slept on the floor except there were cockroaches. No outlets to charge phone. I felt like I was staying in a Bolivian prison cell. On the plus: great location, party atmosphere, free meals and nice people.

This is party hostel with the associated noise until all hours of the morning. If you opt for the private rooms across the road, you can still hear the party and have a fair bit of street noise. There is also no WiFi in the building of the private rooms.

This is one of the best Hostel in the world if you want party!

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Paraguay

It is an amazing hostel with a very nice stuff and a great atmosphere - if you like party, it is the BEST place where you can stay, the partys where you're going with the hostel are so much fun!! It's close to the beach, restaurants, shops and the bus station is right next to it!! It was the best hostel in the USA! Thank you so much for the great time - I'm looking forward to come back and see you again! :-)

This was a great experience. Loved it!

• 15th Nov 2015

Excellent location... Staff was very indifferent and leasr helpful

• 15th Nov 2015