Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Our room was really small and the hostel was unclean, but the location was ideal for the beach. Wouldn't stay there again

• 31st Aug 2014

This place takes good care of you! It feeds you, take you out every night, and receives you back with a decent shower and a nice bed.

• 31st Aug 2014

We stayed at the B

• 30th Aug 2014

If your looking for a cheap close to the beach making lots of friends partying hostel this is the place to stay couldn't fault it one bit was te best hostel to be in

All was excellent in the hostel. It´s a party hostel very well located, close to the beach, ocean drive. I would like to mention the staff and specially to Daniela for her help and assistance!!

There were cockroaches crawling in my bed when I got back in at 5am. When I complained to the front desk, I was accused of making it up. It turns out there was a nest in our room which we found the next day; I don't know if anything was ever done about it. Apart from that, staff are really great and it's a really good place to stay if you're travelling alone.

• 28th Aug 2014

I loved staying in the hostel, bery nice staff and great atmosphare. Would come back anytime and can recoment it

• 27th Aug 2014

The staff were awesome! So nice, and they always made sure that their guests were happy!

• Denmark

We stayed at a partner BnB a block from the hostel. Our room was large with excellent ammenities. The room was spotless as was the large bathroom. The staff were so lovely and welcoming. Breakfast was beyond our expectations. Made fresh and served to us. Our stay at the hostel made our trip to Miami so much better. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone who asks.

• 27th Aug 2014

Excellent hostel with everything that you could ask for and great value for money. If you want to party and be close to the beach, look no further.

• 25th Aug 2014

The dinner food was really bad.

• 24th Aug 2014

I had one of my best holidays in there ! Jeff and Fernando are simply amazing ! But the hostel front desk dont even have a computer system which may cause problems. Also the middle agish lady in the reseption is super mean ! Apart from that everything is definately perfect !

Arrived at hostel to be turned away as they had given my room to someone else, staff did give deposit back and found a new hostel for 1 night. Nice hostel!

• 24th Aug 2014

The hostel is perfect for young folks visiting Miami for the first time, as it is right in the middle of everything and really close to a beautiful beach. I also really appreciated that all meals were included in the price, and that the rooms were clean and air-conditioned. The stuff was very friendly and helpful, too, and it felt like a very safe place to stay. In all, I'd say it's a good place for everyone traveling with a tight budget!

• 23rd Aug 2014

We had a great stay, got given our own private apartment which was awesome and we'll definitely be coming back!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Great staff. I enjoyed the events that were planned. It is easy to meet people even if you are travelling on your own. Second time at this hostel. Always a great experience.

• Spain

Part of the staff was so rude. Specially the ones that work at the kitchen serving the meals. The middle aged lady that works at the front desk was also rude. Besides that, is a good deal!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Absolutely incredible , everything was perfect. I stayed at the apart in 711 Lenox which I highly recommend, it was like staying in a deluxe hotel . Perfect, it is a bit far from the beach, actually 8 blocks or 15 minutes walk but you can ask the van who they take you there for free as soon as you ask it. Paradise!

Great location but in the heat of August the air con was really poor in the rooms

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Africa

This was a great place to stay in the perfect location close to the shops and the beach. Especially a good place to stay if your over 21 events organised every night!! Rooms a little but small when full but otherwise can't complain it's exactly as it says on the tin it's not over or under stated in its description

• 21st Aug 2014