Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

It was an awesome Hostel!! I never had so much fun staying in a hostel in my life. I loved the fact that you can go out every night in a group you know and trust all under a good price. Going to have to sneak away to party with these guys more often

• 31st Jul 2014

My three nights spent at Miami Beach International Hostel were the best 3 nights of my life! The atmosphere and location were so perfect! the staff were so helpful and the on-site bar was so handy! thanks to all involved for making my stay so amazing! Hayley New Zealand

• 29th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

We got upgraded to their B&B which is 2 blocks back and recently renovated about 3 months ago. If anyone gets the opportunity to stay here, I highly recommend it, bed is super comfy and the shower is amazing! Charlie really took care of us too, I would like to thank him - he managed to get me on a Orlando Tour at 9pm at night, with the tour leaving first thing in the morning. He also made us horderves and gave the guests wine. The breakfast was pretty good too. I loved this place!!!!

• 29th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing! If you are young and you like to party best place to go to! Everynight there is a event going on and underage should not be/ is no problem. Also its cheap if you consider that breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the pirce! Of course its not the best food, but it saves money!

Great location! Very close to the beach and surrounding restaurants. The hostel itself is clean, staff are friendly and accommodating. They also host a night out every night so be prepared to party! The common area is spacious with a pool table and table tennis. They don't have cooking facilities although they offer 3 meals a day which aren't too bad. the rooms are clean although they don't have lockers and the bathroom was a little run down. Overall great time! will definitely stay again!

This is an awesome hostel where I enjoyed a lot. Awesome parties are also organized by them so don't miss it... Do stay at this amazing place...

• 28th Jul 2014
  • India

Great location. Great people. Great Staff. Everyday is action somewhere!

Staff is very friendly and always very helpful! Thank you for everything! Location is awesome - can't be better. I loved this trip to Miami!

• 26th Jul 2014

Best place for young people!!!

If you wanna party in Miami Beach this is the place to be. You will definitely meet a lot of cool people and those free meals really help to save some money. The $20 nights are so great. Free drinks to start with and it includes free admission to nice clubs that normally charge $40 or $60. The staff are super cool. I want to mention Rosa here in particular who really takes care of people and makes you feel at home.

It was the best thing that I did in Miami!!! I loved it!!!

Very friendly and helpful staff and a good entertainment program every night. Thank you!

• 24th Jul 2014

Awesome location. Just should get a better place than the one in Monad St., it's too far away.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Peru

I really enjoyed my staying in the hostel. I will definitely come back. The hostel is clean, people there are friendly and helpful and big advantage is the location - close to the beach and possibility to have 3 meals per day.

位置非常好,工作人员很友善。包三餐很贴心但是排队很长,常常稍晚到几分钟就吃不到了。订的是6人女生宿舍但到达后发现该女生宿舍竟已安排入住了一个男生。宿舍内locker需自带锁,6个locker有3个是坏的有锁也锁不上。旅社每天晚上有安排party,晚上的一层公共区域很多人。白天一层的公共区域也总是坐满了人。

Came here for the first time last year, the price, cleanliness, activities and especially staff are perfect. Love it here.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The hostel is awesome! They do everything for you to have the best experience ever! Loved it and cant wait to go back!!

• 21st Jul 2014

We had an excellent stay at Miami beach international. It truly is a party hostel and the services provided on a nightly basis are awesome. The staff do the best they can to accommodate for everyone and rosa in particular was quite helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time in Miami.

• All Male Group, 25-30

One of the best hostels I ve stayed at so far, I really enjoyed myself :)! Unfortunatly the cleaning staff will throw some of your stuff out if you leave it on the floor but where else do they come 4 times a day to clean your room? Luxury !

• 20th Jul 2014

We just had a short stay of 4 nights at the new B&B the hostel offers. Very happy and Charlie who made us food every evening was amazing and made the stay excellent!