Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

Very good hostel to party!! Very bad hostel to sleep. Most of the rooms are next to the lobby, which plays the social part of the hostel, bringing a lot of noise to the rooms in any hour. Very hard to sleep if you are not REALLY tired.

• Argentina

Great place, if you come here to sleep, then i suggest you find another place. as this place is only for party animals. Be ready to party every night, and meet some hot chicks! ;)

• Turkmenistan

The hostel is fantastic, as soon as you arrive you feel a friendly atmosphere. The staff is very sociable and easygoing and there is a comfortable hall at the entrance where you can use the free wifi and meet travelers from all around the world. The price is good and you also have tree meals included. Definitely outstanding!

• 13th Jan 2014

it was great all the stuff for young people, like parties, organization, etc. I put a bad qualification to cleaniles, because i saw a lot of cocroaches, that its sign of bad hygiene. thats all.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

1. I reserved 1 bed in a 6 bedroom dorm, but when I arrived, I was told that there was not availability (even with the fact that I made the reservation online). The staff included an additional bed in the room, making the room a 7 room dorm. I requested for an upgrade, but the staff told me that it was not possible. It was not until I left for another hotel when they told me that they could offer me a better room. 2. Small cockroaches are still looming on the wall of the outside lobby...

There is no WIFI in the rooms only in the lobby, in the lobby the WIFI is excellent. In my opinion they deceive the people by not telling there is only a limited number of private rooms available in the main hostel, if these are taken you will be placed elsewhere in the city. A lot of small cockroaches in the lobby, not in rooms as these were very clean. Food is eatable but everyday the same, namely rice.

• 8th Jan 2014

Arrived at 2am after 10 hours of travel..booked for 5 nights by internet and no bed available....so...what do u want me to say..????

• 7th Jan 2014

It was definitly worth the money and also I had a lot of fun wich was good :)

• 7th Jan 2014

Everything was excellent as expected. It's worth its price and right next to the beach. Maybe the only issue is the variety of food at lunch which subjectively of course was not really good.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Tunisia

Comfy enough, great location, food is good too! Lots of partys etc

• 4th Jan 2014

We were there more than 5 days and it was a amazing time. Very good location with a lot of nice people. Ever day another option for Party. Nice and friendly Staff, especially Charley... it was a pleasure to met him at this hostel, he gave us very good support. We would love to come back :)

• 4th Jan 2014

We booked a 4 person private room. It was a 10 minute walk from the hostel in a residential block with no atmosphere at all. Wi-Fi didn't work, no hot water,and it was run down. I booked with my teenage kids because we wanted to meet other travellers, but this was like being in a very bad motel room. When I complained the staff initially argued their case, but eventually gave me a refund. We checked into the Marriott at Fort Lauderdale with ocean views from the room, only $10 more a night!

Not a really safe place if u dont want to be scared by drunk people. My friend and I were totally terrified. The lounge becomes a night club after only 8! Altho we stayed in a female dorm room, someone even brought guy back and our roommates some were drunk, some were noisy. However the staff were nice. That probably was the only good thing.

The room had cockroaches and there were 7 people instead of 6. The breakfast food was good but the lunch food was cool, which I think it was not so difficult to have it hot

• 30th Dec 2013

This hostel was great! It definitely is a party hostel, so people who plan on staying here should be prepared for that (as in, there's loud music playing a lot of the time, and people will be coming in late at night from their night out. The hostel had an event available each evening, that had drinks in the lobby before the event and a party shuttle to get there.. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is great, with the beach and the bars/clubs/pizza places/covenience store there

It is a bit cold in the dorms, for somebody coming from south.

Good location. Good stuff. However, you should know many people go to night club and go back to home very late at night. Therefore, it is difficult to sleep well in this hostel.

So I'm not one to review but I had to for Miami hostel. The cleaners are extremely rude. When in dorm they come in

• 29th Dec 2013

Worst hostel ever!! Not clean at all! Dont go there!

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Algeria

I spent one week with a friend on this hostel. I think dorms are a very good place for young adults to hang out. And I was surprised because it's very quiet! I will come back with my family in few months, but I need to see about private rooms for that!

• 28th Dec 2013