Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

There are a lot of staff working here like a hotel but my experience with 4 members was amazing sam, Alex, Arturo, and Paul bent over backwards to look after me unlike other staff they were welcoming and did not hard sell the club nights. However I was disappointed with rosa

Few words to describe my stay : - nice staff very friendly very nice and professional - nice people there nice atmosphere between the backpackers from all over the world - nice parties - perfect location just 3 min walk to the beach - for the price the food is good Honestly it's a great value money for Miami Beach, and have the food in the hostel it's a big advantage because u don't spend any money and u don't have to cook. Ben from Paris ;)

The place is perfect! Good atmosphere and near the best places in Miami. I definitely recomend!

Stay Away! The worst Hostel ever! It's impossible sleeping because they have parties everyday. Drunk people and smell of marijuana inside the room. The rooms are small and dirty, you not have space enough to put your bags. I got out in the middle of my stay. I only have bad memories about this hostel...

Good location only a short walk from South Beach. Food included 3 times every day. Good food. The staff was nice and helpfull. If you want to sleep early and don't like noise and loud music don't stay here. It's a party hostel. But good value for the money.

What a great place. I would go there again and again and again. You cant get better value for money.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

good value for food, beds were very noisy (squeeky) some of the people at the reception were quite rude and not service friendly.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Norway

air conditioning was loud but apartment

not a good experience, we reserved for a six (6) person room and they put on a eight (8) person room at the cost of the six (6) person room wich was expensive, we reserverved for four (4) nights and when we arrived they have a reservervation for three (3) days only, the room 28 is really small and uncomfortableand the mattress are damaged

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

It was horrible experience. I got there at 12:30pm and i was told i can leave my bags and fill out a card but the check in at 3pm. I had reservation for 3 nights. When i came back after 3pm they told me i have no reservation and there is no trace of the card i filled out. They transfer me to Deco hostel on ocean drive. I wanted to speak with the manager but she never showed up for 3 days in a raw. Terrible service at international hostel.

The staff was just great and very helpful!

Had an awesome time! Staff is awesome. met a lot of great people!

• 25th Jan 2015

Me and also another girl (that I don´t know before) reserved online a bed in a dorm just for females but this room was not available, just mixed dorms! For me this is a no go!!!

• 25th Jan 2015

They are pathetic. We were denied beds inspite of having a confirmed booking. Will never ever think of staying there.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • India

Loved the place! Nothing negative to comment. But if one thing, I didn't have any locker in my room.

Stayed at Deco on the beach. I am older person and getting up on the 3 rd level bed was quite difficult. The staff did finally move me on the third night of the stay to a lower bunk and the gentleman at the front staff bought me a drink as he felt bad for me as you were booked. At any event for the price, it was a fantaqstic value as I try to save money for business travel. That you also add meals as part of the price is the best value Ive ever seen.

Very good and clean!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Just amazing! The staff couldn't be more helpful or welcoming. The location is brilliant. Facilities are clean and easy to use

I loved the hostel. It was clean, neat and well-organised. The only thing I didn't agree to was the fact that we rented a dorm for six persons, and we got stuck with seven persons from time to time (one sleeping on a stretcher). That realy was a drawback, since it wasn't advertised that way on the website. For the rest, only positive

• 22nd Jan 2015

Fantastic service, great value for your money

• 22nd Jan 2015