Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

I spent one week with a friend on this hostel. I think dorms are a very good place for young adults to hang out. And I was surprised because it's very quiet! I will come back with my family in few months, but I need to see about private rooms for that!

• 28th Dec 2013

Very clean room/bath. Room had A/C. When I came back to Miami, I could store my luggage there, no problem.

I had great time at the hostel specially the location and the vibe was great.

• 27th Dec 2013

A great hostel if you travel by yourself. You meet so many people. The atmosphere is awesome and the stuff very friendly. The cleaning lady comes 4 times a day so everything stays very clean.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • regina111

Really? The best place ever for young people or anyone who likes to have fun and to meet new people. Such amazing team staff.

• 25th Dec 2013

WIFI is a little weak in the room, but it's not really a big problem. In my room there are six lockers but there are eight beds. It might be an issue if the room is full, but it was not, so I am OK with that. I just want to point it out that it might be a problem.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Taiwan

best place I've ever stayed at!:) The location is perfect and they really clean the rooms 4 times a day but there are 2 specially amazing reasons: -Free meals. The food was good and it's a huuuge help for your budget. -The parties. They have amazing deals with the best clubs, good price, no waiting in lines, free drinks and the guys really pay attention and take good care of the girls (safety, drinks:)), even at the clubs and sometimes even with walking us back to the hostel in the morning :)

Awesome location, atmosphere and staff! I felt totally safe walking around in the middle of the night. It is a very busy area, with a lot of nightclubs and 24-hour places around. The warm up for the nightclubs that happens in the hostel ends before midnight. Didn't like the bathtub in the bathroom (not all the rooms are like these), because i needed to clean it everytime I showered, and some lockers were broken. Besides that, awesome hostel, and a lot of party animal people, just like me!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. And a lot of new people everyday, and everyone is very open and nice. I made a lot of friends and met a lot of people from all over the world. The organized activities are very fun, and the meals are fresh. All the above gave me good memories.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • China

Great place!

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Definitely a party hostel. Never had such nice parties in my life so far. It's really nice that they have a free lunch and dinner because Miami is a little bit spendy.

• 20th Dec 2013

I loved it best hostel ever.

Absolutely disgusting. Where to start? - the cocroaches on the floor -the used condoms on the bed - the rude, abusive staff - the filthy bathrooms - the loud noise I don't think I need to say any more. For the love of god dont stay here its not what you think it is.

• 18th Dec 2013

Best Party Hostel so you forget all about the basic facilities. ;-)

• Belgium

Best Hostel! Excellent location , right near the beach, restaurants and shopping. BEST STAFF! Always there to help you out! The Hostel has a comfortable and fun environment! Definitely recommend

• 17th Dec 2013

Amazing hostel! Staff friendly, always something going on at night, so easy to make new friends and have fun! Took the hassle (and money) out of figuring out where to go out each night and the free food was an added bonus! Thank you :)

Safety was okay but could be improved. There are always so many people because this hostel is always a party so it's hard to say who's actually a guest and who is not. Safety wasn't a issue though. Location is great: two blocks from the beach. The staff was really nice and helpful especially Alessandro and the Swiss guy. The atmosphere is really Miami-like: party every night. A bit loud at night but the rooms are well isolated. Very clean for a hostel. Great value for money: you get 3 free meals

• 17th Dec 2013

Best place for young people who want to party. Very near at the beach and shops etc. Sometimes to loud if you don't want to party, but all in all the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• Austria

Great place, great people ,great stay. I highly recommend it. But remember it's a hostel, and if you're not up for socialising and/or partying this is not the place for you.

Security: there was locker but not useful. location: not that close to beach but easy to find. Staff: give nothing helpful information. atmosphere: very loud and noisy. If you want to sleep, don't go. cleanliness: not good. dirty as ground. value for money: suggest other hostels facilities: just bed and little air conditioner.

• 15th Dec 2013