Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

The best hostel that I've ever stayed in!!! The staff was so friendly, after I went in my room they checked on me after few minutes! The food is pretty good for that price! and the people there were just amazing!!! I would love to go back one day!

• 15th Aug 2014

Wifi didn't work! No running water in the shower for two days! Miles away from the main hostel! Disapointing

The fact that they offer 3 meals is amazing. The cleanliness impressed me a lot, it was perfect because that's what youre are looking for in a hostel. The promotion of parties with all the guests is awesome because it creates a good and friendly vibe inside the hostel.

• Costa Rica

Shifted off site to completely different location/building, of which had no running water for one of our days, then the next day had cold but no hot water. Poor - at best!

• New Zealand

The staff was incredible helpful. I'd like to thanks Samantha, Charlie and Carlos for the help and full support. If you are single, it's a very good choice , the hostel has parties almost every day. For couples, the private rooms are in another building further from the beach

I had a good stay at this hostel, it was clean (cleaning 4x per day) , good location (right in the middle of everything). I haven't done it, but they do a pub/club night every night. A big minus: Even with a padlock on the safe you could open it very easily! Bring one with a thick shackle! Otherwise there is too much space to open the locker. Another big minus:The airconditioning (mobile unit) in the room is not sufficient. it was about 87 degrees F, 31 degrees Celcius during the night.

• 14th Aug 2014

Not very clean, unfriendly staff. Great location thou if you are there for the beach.

If you want a party place in miami to stay then this is definetly the place. There were 3 of us together and we had stayed in a hotel the days before we stayed here and really didn't know where to go out or where the cheap places to drink were. Every night there is a club on or drinks and games. 3 min walk from the beach. Rooms are tight squeeze but you'd get over that. All meals included, we just are dinner mostly. It was fine! For some great fun in miami this is it.lovely ppl ad great crack

• 11th Aug 2014

We stayed at the bar b n b private rooms. The staff were so friendly, helpful and great for recommending locally approved places. It was a little further from the beach than the main building, but was lovely and clean, new and spacious. We were very surprised by the quality and value for money.

• 11th Aug 2014

No WIFI in the bedrooms. Average meals. Really nice location, close to the beach and shops, restaurants, bars.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

Super hostel with at great atmosphere!! Loved every minute of my stay here. Great location and the pub crawls every night were excellent! Will definitely be back!

The food was not good at all.... but I love my stay.

• 7th Aug 2014

Miami beach is all about the party. and so is this hostel.

It was a great Miami experience! Partys everynight, everyone is so friendly. I made good friends at this hostel, it was a great trip! Very close to the beach, stores and clubs.

• 7th Aug 2014

One of the ladies at reception was quite rude and they put us in separate rooms for some reason. But nevertheless this was the best hostel (out of 9) I stayed at in the USA. events are organised extremely well, parties every night. No Wifi in the rooms and quite cramped but if you're there to party then who gives a F@*#. Miami Beach (which is absolutely gorgeous) is just down the road, and so are the clubs.

please .... you need 2 more routers so the guests can access internet in the rooms even, not only in the reception place.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Peru

Although I requested a room at the Miami international hostel, they moved my friend and I to the Bars B & B hostel (same owner). This second hostel is a way more luxurious and comfortable (and a few blocks away from the beach). Everything was very clean, staff VERY friendly (thanks guys from B&B!), and they did not charge anything else, even putting us in a better hostel. Some guys from the staff have a lack on english, but if you know spanish/portuguese it will be a great experience.

• 4th Aug 2014

Had such a fun time here! The organised events were great fun and a good way to meet other travellers. It's super close to the beach and heaps of food options as well. Plus free meals which is always good

What a just great time!

• 2nd Aug 2014

We stayed in the 7th Ave location where Charlie was in charge - he was fantastic! Super hepful, very knowledgable and the hostel itself was awesome. Brand new, really clean and very modern. Would definately go back if I was to go back to South Beach.

• 2nd Aug 2014