Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We payed the most to get a private room and we ended up staying a 10 minute drive from the hostel in an apartment, we we had to get taxi's to and from the hostel just to get the included meals, wifi and the atmosphere. Was very unhappy as we payed far more than everyone else and we weren't even notified that we weren't staying at the premises so everything was further including beaches and shops

• 15th Sep 2014

Amazing hostel! Nice crew and a lot of parties and fun

• 14th Sep 2014

If u are young and wanna have fun in Miami this hostel is best!!!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia

Super fun, very social, perfect for Miami, great location

• 13th Sep 2014

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff was friendly and very cool, the room they have arranged for us spacious and comfortable (I booked a twin bedroom) and they had several activities all planned out for whoever was interested. The pre-parties and night out by the hostel contributed to a great atmosphere amongst guests!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Couldn't think of any other better place to stay. Young international travelers from all over the world, 20$ all you can drink parties every night, very kind and helpful staff, 5 minutes to walk to the beach and also 3 meals everyday, couldn't believe that!! I will be back for sure!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Romania

I was wonder about free food 3 times per day!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Kazakhstan

The hostel have a friendly vibe about it and it was close to the beach and shops and restaurants. the rooms were old but the pillows and sheets were clean. there was no hot water for the showers which was a big let down and ridiculous

• 10th Sep 2014

I liked staying at International Hostel, but the organization os the staff was terrible, they were not kindness, the bedrooms are not safe once you share the room with 5 more people you don't know. The bathrooms there wasn't window in case we need to change the air after use toilet. The place is nice, the parties, the people you meet there, but the hostel to be better must change some stuffs.

• 9th Sep 2014

I stayed in the BB and loved it, so chilled out! Everyone so friendly at hostel, free wi fi and free food and drink. A great combination for a great holiday. I heart Miami!

• 9th Sep 2014

Stayed in a double room with ensuite, things to note. ● Note the amount on bookings.com does not include 12-13% state tax this was included in our other hostel bookigs ●Paying by credit card attracts an additional 5% no notice given of this. So that s an extra 17-18% to add to the cost ●Key requires a deposit - $50 should be on your bookin Breakfast very average No lights worked in the room, we used the bathroom light. wifi only in the foyer and wouldnt connect to my tablet as it was too slow

Not once but twice a booked online on Hostelworld with this hostel and payed the deposits and both times when I got there (ON TIME), they told me my room was unavailable and payed my deposit back forcing me to find another hostel at the last minute. Not only did this happen to me but another 4 people that came in after me which makes you ask, "How many people do they do this to?" and "What is the point in booking online with Hostelworld??" :(

Very much a party hostel, which is probably why you came to Miami anyway, but be aware that it's noisy and you'll struggle to sleep if you're not out drinking. Wifi only accessible in lobby, where there are not many places to sit. Free food is decent. Rooms are regularly cleaned. Condition of the place is fine for a hostel. Staff are cool, although I didn't like story nightclub despite the fact that they pushed it pretty hard at the hostel.

i think this hostel is really excellent and very good

i really appreciate everything in that hotel, the staff and and the location, Good.

I booked this place a wk in advance, and when I showed up was told EXTREMELY rudely they didn't have space for us. The guy said that it was Hostelworld's fault. No. If you want to promote your property on a site like this you need to manage it properly. He said there was a fight and a room got broken, then said it wasn't his responsibility to contact me and tell me I had no room. The girl lied to me several times about having booked me other accommodation and spoke to me like it was my fault.

Great place, easy to have fun and meet people. Events going on every night.

When I and my friend arrived in Miami Beach International Hostel, they said to us that the hostel was full and asked us to go to Bars B&B South Beach Miami. It's a little bit far from beach, but I really liked! It's more calm and very confortable. There they offer only breakfast (for lunch and dinner, you have to go to Miami Beach International Hostel). The staff is very helpful! I recommend ;)

• 1st Sep 2014

Perfect place to stay if you wanna have fun and knew new people.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

A good party hostel located right next to south beach in Miami beach. The staff is chill and are glad to help you out, there are three free meals a day, and a party to attend every day of the week. No wi-fi in the rooms, but a/c and toilet/bath. The cleaning happens several times a day, which is weird and a bit annoying if you just feel like hanging in your room or sleep. The parties are all days 20 dollars, which seems a bit to much comparing to what you get out of it.