Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Fix projector and it would make the experience even more amazing.

• 10th Nov 2015

I think it would not need much to make some improvements in the rooms: one electric plug and a shelf for each bed would already help a lot.

This is the place to be if you want to Party!!! Party are planned every night, and don't miss the party bus, it's very cool! Thanks to the staff!!!

Great location, friendly staff. Extremely clean, and includes 3 meals per day which is great for travelers trying to save money. The bathrooms are a little small, but they are kept very clean so it's not really a big deal. Good social atmosphere and there is definitely an option to party every night if you want to, but they also have options to get out and explore greater miami in the day time.

• 9th Nov 2015

I had a good stay. I liked the location by the beach and really liked the staff . :)

• 8th Nov 2015

Very kind and caring staff. Bring a lock for your locker. I felt very safe

• 8th Nov 2015

I can't say enough great things about this place! I'm American who recently experienced Europe and it's hostels for the first time. I wanted to see how the American versions compared and this particular location was PHENOMENAL! Everyone wanted to get to know each other and the hostel even organized a trip to nikki beach with a party bus and bottomless vodka punch for a pregame for $20! I met cool people, I had a great experience, and I've already recommended this place to many of my friends!

• 8th Nov 2015

There, s no kichen , if I can used my self

• 7th Nov 2015

Appricate the free meals.

Really excellent location - a block and a half from the beach and walkable distance to a million clubs and restaurants. The place was really clean - they cleaned the bathroom 4 times a day and I didn't see sand anywhere. There was no storage under the beds and we had to ask for a room with lockers. The beds were fine and the room had an air conditioner and its own bathroom. I didn't eat any of the free food but they get it catered in. Their parties were fun too.

• 7th Nov 2015

Don't think guests sharing dorms should bring visitors back after a night out to have sex. Very uncomfortable being in a dorm while this is going on and no where to go. Not sure if anything could have been done if contacted front desk

Lively place, lots of parties going on. Great location in the middle of town, two blocks from the beach. Room was quite cramped, but it was regularly cleaned.

I loved my stay at this place! Had so much fun and met awesome people there! The rooms were really hot even with the AC on, that was the only problem, but besides that everything was great!

The worst hostel I stayed on Miami beach. Cockroaches on the basement/kitchen, unpleasant treatment from the staff. Tiny beds. Free crappy food. Full of teenagers. I felt like I was in prison.

Great staff, specially Bruno. Great parties. I had so much fun.

• 5th Nov 2015

Best hostel I have ever been to! Thank you for an amazing time!

• 5th Nov 2015

I had the experience of a lifetime at his hostel. I met amazing people from around that world and truly opened my eyes hoe wonderful and small our world really is. Amazing experience, thank you MBIH!

• 5th Nov 2015

Cons: This the kind of place that is set up to go to a nightclub/get really wasted! (all you can drink vodka, then a party bus to a club) I should have taken hints from other reviews, so it was my mistake. However that night I was unable to sleep because of the noise outside after the nightclubbers got back. The photos of the rooms were much better than the reality. It was a little rundown. However, it was clean. Pros: The food was good and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful!

An experience at a place is equally determined by the people you experience there. As I entered the Hostel the first time, I met Fernandes at the reception - extremely cold, impertinent and unwelcoming! That was my first interaction with the Hostel and it really switched me off. Dani at the reception next morning was very warm and friendly but Fernandes just made my experience at the hostel an extremely unpleasant one.

A party hostel, luckily we were in an apt blocks Away where it was pretty quiet. Nice stay, Food not for vegetarians

• 4th Nov 2015