Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

It was a really good experience. If you want to meet people, go to the beach and have fun this is your place!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Spain

The main problem is security. I spent 8 nights at the main building. In 3 of them people who were not paying slept inside the bedroom. One of the nights the staff found out. If you know someone who´s staying at the hostel, you can easily acess the rooms. The hostel is nice but for me, security is the most important thing and the MBI Hostel has one of the worst security process that I have ever seem, which is also a problem for them once they let people sleep for free.

The best hostel I stayed in while travelling for a year! They clean the whole hostel every day more times a day. Staff is helpfull but not always friendly. Three times a day free food - definitely good, healthy and a dream for everyone that doesn't want to pay overrated prices at the beach. Parties are amazing if you're 21 . Otherwise it's already fun to join the pregaming. Every day a week another partyspot! And the most important thing: nice roomates.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Booked a double room in the building near the beach. Got an appartment 1,7 miles away which we should have shared with someone. Appartment was despite the fact that is was 1,7 miles from the beach very dirty, not cosy at all and wireless did not work. Support and understanding of the check in staff was the worst i have ever seen.

This was the worst possible hostel you can get. It was a nightmare from the start. We didn't ge the room we wanted because they were overbooked. So we had to walk to another place three blocks from there. When we stept in to the room, it wasn't cleaned. And it smelled so bad that we had to move from there. Then we got another apartment across the entire Miami Beach, on the west coast. They promised us a ride, but they never showed up. The other place was nice, at first. Then the cockroaches came

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

We stayed at the annex facility. The house on lennox st.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

They offer a lot of activities to do, great hostel to stay if yoy are Traveling alone but also if you are with friends!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Be prepared to party

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

this was our second stay . this time we were put up around the corner from the main hostel. the room was quite large for a private room, however that was the only good thing. we were told the bus would come back to pick us up for the dinner at the hostel at 5:30- it never arrived. we had an early flight the next morning,were told a taxi had been booked for 4am,yet it didnt show up.wasnt safe to walk down the street at that time with 4 bags.told them this on check out and they couldnt care less.

There is a good guy in my dormitory, but my English is not very good, so I didn't tally with him too much, it's so nice of him to turn off the light for me when I go to bed.

The best!! Ever!

• 15th Jun 2014

Private rooms are located too far, rooms are in general ok.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

this is a great hostel if you want to be close to the beach, shops and want to experience the night life that Miami beach has to offer. the hostel organizes everything, including a party bus and free drinks before the club. there are no kitchen facilities so they provide free breakfast, lunch and dinner. most of the meals were nice, a few meals i did not like. the room was a little cramped for a 6 bed female dorm. but i thin we had one of the smaller rooms.

Thanks hostelworld for making my vacation one of the best memories!.... I will be coming back soon!

• Mexico

The best hostel I've ever been to! The best location and awesome party! You get to know so many people! Free breakfast, lunch and dinner- perfect way to get to know new people. The rooms were cleaned 4 times a day and staff really helpful. You should absolutely stay here!

The place was really cool and the staff was nice. I really enjoyed my stay there because I was travelling alone and I met awesome, cool, and fun people. I just didn't like what happened one night. It was a Monday and neither bars nor clubs were charging cover to get in but the hostel was charging $10. They gave free drinks to people before the club but I don´t drink so I thought it was unnecesary to pay those $10. The guy from the hostel told the guy at the door not to let us in coz we didnt pay

• Colombia

Thought I should give this place a stella review because I had such a worth while time there, I stayed in the standard 6 bedroom dorm where there was a constant flow of ppl coming and going, everyone was very nice, room was cleaned 4 times a day and the staff were helpful. A major advance to staying there was the events the hostel created for the guests which really relaxed the atmosphere as it forced ppl to get to know each other. Also a major bonus with the free breakfast, lunch and dinner! :D

• 13th Jun 2014

The only place I will stay in Miami, as long as I am single!

Some of the staff were not so friendly, but still it was a good choice.

Third time of visiting. This place is without doubt the best hostel in Miami, if not the USA. Staff are really nice, and the value for money is crazy; breakfast, lunch AND dinner included! They do hassle you to go out on their arranged nights, but tbh, you're in MIA and you'd mad NOT to go. Plus, going with them is a hell of a lot cheaper than paying on the door. Being a stone's throw from the beach is awesome too. Overall, great people, great atmosphere and most if all, great fun!!!

• 12th Jun 2014