Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Try to fix the bathrooms so they drain properly and update the air conditioning systems in the hostel rooms. anyone can walk into the hostel in the front so that's a little scary but i like that the rooms lock automatically

• 8th Mar 2015
  • India

Great party hostel loved the location and the people there!

I had a good stay, although the movable AC units need to put out more cold air.

Good place to stay, winner location, although it was full and they sent us to the DECO Walk Hostel which I think is even better than this one since it is right at Ocean Drive and has a killer roof.

The staffs are really nice. Most of them have a lot of experience to service and entertain us. They always be sure that you have a good time and safe while we're party.

I must say, that I was very grateful for this hostel and to the staff that worked there. I desperately needed a place to crash and reboot for a convention after arriving very late on Thursday night. I was very well accommodated and welcomed. I was even pleasantly surprised b how much the hostel offers for the price. It can be hard to find, and my linens had a hole in the middle of them, but overall, I was very happy to stay here.

• 5th Mar 2015

Arrived there to be told that the hostel is full and I'm booked into a different place (deco walk hostel). Had to wait in the lobby for 45 min until someone walked me there. And staff are lying when it is convenient for them...

• 5th Mar 2015

I had a terrible experience, they took me key on sunday´s night when I try to cancel my reservation for a problem with drunk people days before, and sell my bed to another person for sunday 9th, monday 10th and tuesday 11th , I already report this situation and ask for my refund and they only give apologies but not my money, please help me to resolve it, thanks a lot.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This place is freaking awesome!!!

if you want to be in the middle of south beach and go out to clubs, its the best way to enjoy your vacation in this hostel! you're in the middle of south beach and they organize a trip to different clubs every night!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

I wood go again to this hostel, perfect location. If you travel alone you can go out with the hostel party bus all nights!!! Breakfast, lunch and dinner for that price is the best!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I stayed at Bars B&B South Beach Miami (at 711 Lenox Ave) wich has the private rooms and had a great time. The staff was really kind, the rooms were clean and beautiful, good breakfast and free wifi. Great location.

arrived and was told i had been rebooked at a different hostel because of a broken room. i was not happy but the guy at the front desk gave us a ride to south beach hostel. which i feel like i didn't get my moneys worth ..bc it was so dirty.

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!!

• 25th Feb 2015

-The staff was simply AMAZING -Location is just a few blocks away from the beach (5 mins or less walk) -Rooms were cleaned several times a day, which was lovely for all the sand we dragged back in -There was a great party every night -Lunch and dinner meals were great -My only complaint was that the air in the room was a little stuffy - I will be coming back!!!

• 23rd Feb 2015

I stayed in the Bars B n B. I had the best time there and loved hanging out with the staff who were very friendly and helpful. The food was lovely and it really felt like a home away from home. I would highly recommend Bars BnB

• 23rd Feb 2015

BEST hostel EVER!! This is my second time staying here and its always a good time! If your down to party this is the place for you, you'll meet awesome people and also get to know all the staff, which are AWESOOOOMEE! :D

• 23rd Feb 2015

Very clean and the staff is all amazing - everyone speaks both Spanish and English. Every night they have a planned party route which is a very good value for what it costs. Will definitely return!!!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Stayed here for 4 nights. Didnt want to leave. First time at a hostel. Didnt want to leave

Love this place!