Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Absolutely loved our time at this party hostel! Highly recommend :)

• New Zealand

Such amazing friendly staff! Met such great people from all over! Was a great experience!

• 20th May 2014

Perfect location, 5minutes to the beach, clean, not noisy at night.

• 20th May 2014

We didn't have the promised wifi in our room, there were no free drinks as promised on the website, we didn't have two large beds as promised, our car got towed away from the hostel parking lot and we had to pay for it

Stayed for 5 days and this was the best hostel I've ever been. We got a private room when the hostel was stuffed for the same price. It's 2 minutes walking from the beach and there are clubs, grocery stores and hotels nearby to eat, drink and have fun. The people are nice and every night you can go on a trip to another club. The people were from all places of the world and lots of them are pregaming in the hostel before going out. Amazing experience.

• 19th May 2014

Only positive thing? If you're lucky, you will get a room in the adresse you booked in the internet. We've booked 2 rooms in this location and at arrival we were told that our "appartment" is on the other side of Miami Beach. So no good location and a looong way to the beach and the main building (for breakfast p.e.). Finally we got rooms across the street, but it feels like there were no windows - extremely loud because of main street! Dirty room, very old. Breakfast is only from 8 to 9 am.

I had a wonderful time there - again! The rooms clean and offer enough space, the food, 3 times a day is good and you can´t beat the location. But what makes that hostel really special is the team. Everybody is really friendly, helpful and fun! Special thanks to Rosa, she is such a sweetheart, always in a good mood and always willing to help you, no matter what kinds of questions you have, especially regarding the Heat ;) I had a blast and will definitely come back!

Amazing experience. Super friendly staff. Great location. And though it is a huge hostel they make you feel like part of the family.. Ohhh and they know how to party!!

Thank you for an amazing stay... we had so much fun!

• 17th May 2014

If u like all time party, definitely this is the place you are looking. Front desk staffs are amazing and helpful.

We chose this hostel because of its great location (1 block away from the beach) and booked a private room. When we got there, we had to find out that there are no private rooms inside the hostel. Instead, they have additional locations in South Beach and we were sent to a house at the other side of the island. They offered shuttle service but made us wait forever. The room we got was tiny and the bathroom just disgusting. Seems like the only thing they are got at is partying...

The hostel is displayed as located one block away from the beach which is perfect. Unfortunately they also have at least 7 other apartment buildings which are many blocks away from the beach. You book a dorm near the beach and they give you a room far far away. We had to wait 1,5 hour to check in because it was a mess. This hostel is too crowded and overrated. Wrong way of doing business. We asked for money return and so they did. See Deco Walk hostel. Much better.

Sam is awesome!!! She was so accomodative, and helpful, and very COOL!

• 15th May 2014

I´ve enjoyed my stay very much indeed. Friendly people.

It is a party hostel with a lot of very young people. The rooms are very small and my room was the only one without a looker (they told me). The said wifi is only available in the lobby but luckily I had wifi in my room too. It was ok for one night but I would not stay longer.

Great staff, clean and organized! The only negative point is some maids have the habit of get in the rooms w/o knock. When people are in shower time, it's a little embarassing.

8th wonder of the world: This hostel is run at an impeccable standard. Don't know how these guys make their money. Free breakfast, lunch

Lots of fun. Even though it's a party hostel it wasn't too loud to sleep at night (even at 12). Staff was friendly and helpful. Only complaints are that the free meals provided were lame and the housekeeping walks in without knocking, then leave the door open even if you are in your underwear. But I'm not shy so it was okay. Fun place. Always have events n alcohol. Close to the good places. Short walk to beach. U SHOULD GO

• 12th May 2014

Note that the private rooms are not at the described location! They provide pick-up and drop off shuttle and you can take a taxi if you cant reach them and they refund you! Bathroom was really rusty! AC really loud. Big beds!

• 12th May 2014

The hostel is good, and people who were staying there are very friendly, but the food is not tasty and the staff came into the room without knocking on the door - a man who works there came into the bathroom while I showered, even as I screamed telling him not to go because I was naked - was disrespectful and I felt offended.

• 11th May 2014