Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Super zu empfehlen!!!! Habe meine Woche im Hostel sehr genossen, würde am liebsten wieder zurück ^^ Ich war allein unterwegs, was aber gar kein Problem war. Die Leute sind freundlich das Personal ist hilfsbereit! Viel Party und Sonne also so wie es sein muss. Daumen hoch!- Absolute to recommend. I really enjoyed my stay at the Hostel. I traveled by my own, but that wasn't a problem at all. Friendly and helpful personnel. Every night party, every day sunny beach days. Thumbs up!

• 5th Jul 2014

The staff were very attentive. They gave us all the information we needed. The cleaning ladies were really nice to us. Clubbing is good with them except the days they take you to bars... you pay for being in a small simple regular place.... I wouldnt do that again. And the hostel needs air conditioning in the common areas and in the dining room.... you melt in there! Food is good, besides you get 3 meals per day. I would defo go back!

Best hostel in Miami is my second time there and I'm already planing my third stay. They check up on room cleaning three times a day , plus give breakfast lunch and dinner two blocks from SB . Nice place highly recommend this place...

Best hostel to party and neet new people!

I love this hostel will always keep coming back here

• 4th Jul 2014
  • India

booked a 6 bed female room, they had a 8 bed room mixed, put us there with 4 more people and we could get in to the "female" room just after the boy arrive by 10pm and left. We stayed still in a 8 bed room, supposed to be just 6.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I stepped by Hostel International with my sis 15 days ago. We spent a good there. It's cheap, the food was good. You need to put a fan on in the front desk because it's too hot !! I really like your idea to organize party you need to put wifi on in the room . Need to renovate a bit otherwise it's great !!

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed there for 11 days and love every minutes. The first two days the staff keep asking me if i stay here but its pass over after they kept on seeing me, but it was like 3 time they ask me that. I think all the staff was cool even the late night crew. My roommate was cool we had no problems at all, just drink and have fun... I didnt eat the food but everyone said it was very good, I didnt mind the music playing all night sleep cause you didnt come there too sleep. come back next year

I saw, and reared about empty beds at the hostel, and some attendants just don't received the guests. It's looks that they choose by their own, and it's not about the possibility. As well some attendants just don't want to work, they say no even if you are sure that the correct answer is the opposite. And sometime, some of them just don't want to help. As well, there is some other really nice attendants. 35% of the attendants don't deserve to work in a so nice place.

• 1st Jul 2014

best hostel I have ever stayed at in regards to atmosphere! met so many amazing people and the nonstop party that happens is great! will definitely recommend staying here to everyone.

There where some details on cleanliness that didn't satisfied me: 1. I was given a set of bed clothes with a blood stain on it! The good thing is that you changed it inmediately when I asked. 2. In the night there where lots of small coucaraches in the lobby. So you should pay attention on the plagues control!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Really nice hostel! Always something going on, they clean rooms 4 times a day, got breakfast, lunch and dinner included in price, amazingly large and decent beds,.... I would recommend this hostel above all the other hostels i have been to in miami!

Wish we knew more if the cost upfront for taxes and extra fees. Overall I would come back ;) staff was awesome

• 30th Jun 2014

I had a great time at this hostel! The free food was a lot better than I expected, the staff was really nice and helpful and the parties were awesome! The room was just really small for 6 girls. We had a lot of trouble getting around when we were all in the room. Also the shower was really small and there was very little water coming out. I could hardly lift my arms to wash my hair and I dont think I have got all the shampoo out off my hair. Had a great time though!

If you come to Miami Beach to relax, make party, meet new people and just have a lot of fun this hostel is the best place to stay!! :) it's located very close to the south beach, perfect!

Some absolute glamours stayed in this place.

The facilities were fine, but upon arrival the staff claimed they were moving me to another hostel since they were "all booked", despite my having made a reservation a month prior. When I was able to produce a copy of this reservation, however, it was honored. Thus, I got the impression they were looking to move everyone to a different hostel for unknown reasons, unless that person pressed the issue with multiple staff, and could prove they had made a reservation. Very bizarre and off-putting.

• 28th Jun 2014

Hi, I got the private room and their info on the website is very misleading. I didnt know that I would stay in a different building really far from the beach and where the hostel is located. If I had this info on their website, I would prefer to stay somewhere else. THe hostel seems good, but that situation really got me pissed off, so be careful if your are asking for a private room.

• 27th Jun 2014

They rent our room to someone else and offer an apart 900mts away. Be aware to call before arrive.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

One of the best hostels I have ever been to in terms of atmosphere, people, location and value for money. They provide 3 meals a day of decent quality. They also organise nightly events to entertain their guests. I went to this hostel alone and immediately made fantastic friends. The hostel was clean and the employees were friendly. Overall one of the best places to stay when visiting South Beach.