Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I stayed at DecoWalk for one night (which is one block away) and moved to Miami Beach International Hostel for the remainder of my stay. There was a huge difference in room space. MB International was much roomier than DecoWalk and much more convenient. The two hostel work together on night outings and activities and they may be even owned by the same person because you could see employees or organizers move back and forth between the two. The place is clean staff is friendly

• 2nd Apr 2015

Just for party, not for old people!

Nice hostel for a cheap price. Food is not that good but at least is free. Awesome atmosphere, they organize groups to go out to club for only 20 bucks. People in front desk are ok but always busy. If you're looking for party, meeting great people anf have fun, this is your best choice.

We loved the time we spent there ! Best vacation so far !

• 30th Mar 2015

Absolutely amazing place, amazing staff, best hostel in miami PEROD!

• 30th Mar 2015

The lady at the front desk is very nice. Make sure to come exactly on time for lunch and dinner or else there is no service. There is an hour window for breakfast.

• 28th Mar 2015

CLASSIC bait and switch - on arrival I was told that the hotel was overbooked and will be moved to a different one owned by the same company (yeah, right)...the hostel turned out to be on ocean drive (even though we met people who had been moved to a different one(even further away from nightlife)) but was incredibly dodgy...you still get access to the facilities of the original one but still not what I signed for as I was put in a room of 12 rather than what I paid for (room of 8)...

They moved us to another hostrl as they'd overbooked for Ultra weekend!! Not impressed!! They were going to overcharge me $500 if I hadn't of questioned the price difference. We ended up at the Tropics hostel. Beds were uncomfortable though service was nice

Excellent service, need to be a little bit more clean, but I understand that I've been on MMW so, a they had a lot of people to attend everyone.

it was fuking great!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Expensive hostel like Miami Beach & Miare are. Party hostel, great for nightlife! Free food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), which also makes it worthwhile! My biggest disappointment is that the duration for free food is really short (just 1 hour), they should extend it. If you are visiting any Miami spot probably you will get delayed in the car traffic and miss the meals, I missed most of it.

Excellent hotel if you want to go to parties and if you want to enjoy SOBE's nightlife!

Our room became mixed in the last day and we had payed for female bedroom. That was the only thing not nice that happened.

• 16th Mar 2015

The morning I checked out I asked the staff about showering after the beach and he said it was fine. I came back and asked about a towel and the woman then told me I wasn't allowed. That night I tried to go back to my friends room and they started a witch hunt even though there are plenty of people who aren't patrons of the hostel. I give up and sit in the basement and cry of exasperation and she decides to antagonize me about crying and ban me from the premises and threaten to call the cops.

• 15th Mar 2015

My stay at the hostel was overall good. One of the staff named Johnathan was very cool, helpful and entertaining which made the place more comfortable and enjoyable to stay at. I would stay at this hostel again just because it's convenient and affordable.

• 14th Mar 2015

We stayed in the separate apartment building away from the hostel. The entire first day we were there the outer door to the hostel (an electronic lock) was not locked. We could just enter without the passcode. We only found the main door locked once during our stay. The window in the bathroom was propped open with a stick. There was no screen. Since we were on the 1st level we tried to close the window when we left to lock it but it was broken. The one beside the A/C was also broken.

• 13th Mar 2015

This place was awesome! I stayed in a Private Double and the room was clean, air conditioning worked great, and facilities in tact. The hostel is so close to the beach and food locations. The staff was AMAZING. Rosa was so so nice and helpful with directions + anything else I needed. Chauncey was also great! They have parties every night and great deals on nightclub covers (covers get go up to $100, but the hostel only charges 20). Definitely stay here! It's a great time!

• 13th Mar 2015

Wifi within the rooms would be great.

We asked for cleaning but it never happened and we had people to walk into our room because they got the room from the receptionist twice

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

The hostel is located in an excellent area. The bedrooms are not big, but just for sleep is enough. The environment is really good. In the hostel, they have many people for all around the world. The meals are good, but come early due the big lines.

• 12th Mar 2015