Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Lively place, lots of parties going on. Great location in the middle of town, two blocks from the beach. Room was quite cramped, but it was regularly cleaned.

I loved my stay at this place! Had so much fun and met awesome people there! The rooms were really hot even with the AC on, that was the only problem, but besides that everything was great!

The worst hostel I stayed on Miami beach. Cockroaches on the basement/kitchen, unpleasant treatment from the staff. Tiny beds. Free crappy food. Full of teenagers. I felt like I was in prison.

Great staff, specially Bruno. Great parties. I had so much fun.

• 5th Nov 2015

Best hostel I have ever been to! Thank you for an amazing time!

• 5th Nov 2015

I had the experience of a lifetime at his hostel. I met amazing people from around that world and truly opened my eyes hoe wonderful and small our world really is. Amazing experience, thank you MBIH!

• 5th Nov 2015

Cons: This the kind of place that is set up to go to a nightclub/get really wasted! (all you can drink vodka, then a party bus to a club) I should have taken hints from other reviews, so it was my mistake. However that night I was unable to sleep because of the noise outside after the nightclubbers got back. The photos of the rooms were much better than the reality. It was a little rundown. However, it was clean. Pros: The food was good and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful!

An experience at a place is equally determined by the people you experience there. As I entered the Hostel the first time, I met Fernandes at the reception - extremely cold, impertinent and unwelcoming! That was my first interaction with the Hostel and it really switched me off. Dani at the reception next morning was very warm and friendly but Fernandes just made my experience at the hostel an extremely unpleasant one.

A party hostel, luckily we were in an apt blocks Away where it was pretty quiet. Nice stay, Food not for vegetarians

• 4th Nov 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Staff were great, the three meals generous. The social activitiesgreat.

Everyone working there was so friendly and helpful. Great place to meet people and party

I really loved my stay in the hostel, I had a blast! The staff was very cool and entertaining and made the stay for those who travel alone pretty easy! Unfortunately wasn't my room pretty clean - better: it was clean it's just old and I had a lot of bugs in the room (bathroom, bedroom and even IN THE BED. Otherwise I would recommend the hostel a 100 % and I'll definitely come again!

This is the ultimate party hostel, the location is great, there is always something going on, and the meals provided by the hostel mean you have more beer money! Just bear in mind that Miami is an extortionately expensive place to party so you will need to spend at least triple the cost of your room on nights out if you want to have a good time!

Words can not describe. I absolutely loved this hostel! Had the best staff & met great people! Absolutely made my stay in Miami amazing. Plus they have so much to offer. It was a truly wonderful experience. Also when I got my drink spiked at a club on the first night out, not only did these 3 amazing German people from my hostel look after me, but when I came back from going out the hostel staff were also more than helpful & really looked after me. Absolute gem. Will be going back for sure!

• 2nd Nov 2015

I throughly enjoyed every bit of my stay at this hostel ! Strategic location - less than ten mins walk to the beach and bus stop right across the street if you want to get to the city or airport. The staff were very friendly and helpful not forgetting the pre party arranged every night ..to be honest ,don't really have anything to complain about . If you are a solo traveler, here's your perfect stay .bang for the buck...

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

Very good food and party organization. I'll recommend it.

• 31st Oct 2015

It was really cool!!

great staff!!!!

• 28th Oct 2015

The two men at the desk were exceptionally friendly and welcoming to my friend and I. The minute they saw that we were two older women, they suggested we'd be much happier in a semi-private room, rather than the dorm that we'd reserved, and they were right! This was my first time staying at a hostel, so I didn't know just how festive they can be until late at night. I was very glad we'd switched rooms. I thought it was a big plus to have breakfast and dinner included.

• 28th Oct 2015

Mejor de lo que esperaba!! Excelente en todo sentido. Muy recomendable!!

• 26th Oct 2015