Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Very helpful!!

• 9th Jul 2014

Absolutely loved my stay here and the atmosphere from the environment and people was it was a great experience for me! Great place if your looking to meet new people and explore Miami and have a great time! Thanks hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014

It was awesome staying in this hostel.

Perfect Hostel for people who want to meet other persons. Location, Staff and event are just awesome.

• 8th Jul 2014

Good price and location but very noisy. few cel charging spots, wi fi with a small range, very warm/hot in the basement, shoud have a a/c more effective. The receptionist girl called SAM is great! Average at all.

Everything was awesome just had trouble with the staff not receiving our booking

• 6th Jul 2014

We booked a private room and on arrival were told we were to be staying in an "off-site" apartment. The apartment was a 10 minute DRIVE away and no where near the beach. Only because we insisted on staiying in the main building or have our money back, the staff managed to find a room on site for us. We saw many other people in the same situation. The air conditioning basically didn't work either. I would not recommend this hostel.

Super zu empfehlen!!!! Habe meine Woche im Hostel sehr genossen, würde am liebsten wieder zurück ^^ Ich war allein unterwegs, was aber gar kein Problem war. Die Leute sind freundlich das Personal ist hilfsbereit! Viel Party und Sonne also so wie es sein muss. Daumen hoch!- Absolute to recommend. I really enjoyed my stay at the Hostel. I traveled by my own, but that wasn't a problem at all. Friendly and helpful personnel. Every night party, every day sunny beach days. Thumbs up!

• 5th Jul 2014

The staff were very attentive. They gave us all the information we needed. The cleaning ladies were really nice to us. Clubbing is good with them except the days they take you to bars... you pay for being in a small simple regular place.... I wouldnt do that again. And the hostel needs air conditioning in the common areas and in the dining room.... you melt in there! Food is good, besides you get 3 meals per day. I would defo go back!

Best hostel in Miami is my second time there and I'm already planing my third stay. They check up on room cleaning three times a day , plus give breakfast lunch and dinner two blocks from SB . Nice place highly recommend this place...

Best hostel to party and neet new people!

I love this hostel will always keep coming back here

• 4th Jul 2014
  • India

booked a 6 bed female room, they had a 8 bed room mixed, put us there with 4 more people and we could get in to the "female" room just after the boy arrive by 10pm and left. We stayed still in a 8 bed room, supposed to be just 6.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I stepped by Hostel International with my sis 15 days ago. We spent a good there. It's cheap, the food was good. You need to put a fan on in the front desk because it's too hot !! I really like your idea to organize party you need to put wifi on in the room . Need to renovate a bit otherwise it's great !!

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed there for 11 days and love every minutes. The first two days the staff keep asking me if i stay here but its pass over after they kept on seeing me, but it was like 3 time they ask me that. I think all the staff was cool even the late night crew. My roommate was cool we had no problems at all, just drink and have fun... I didnt eat the food but everyone said it was very good, I didnt mind the music playing all night sleep cause you didnt come there too sleep. come back next year

I saw, and reared about empty beds at the hostel, and some attendants just don't received the guests. It's looks that they choose by their own, and it's not about the possibility. As well some attendants just don't want to work, they say no even if you are sure that the correct answer is the opposite. And sometime, some of them just don't want to help. As well, there is some other really nice attendants. 35% of the attendants don't deserve to work in a so nice place.

• 1st Jul 2014

best hostel I have ever stayed at in regards to atmosphere! met so many amazing people and the nonstop party that happens is great! will definitely recommend staying here to everyone.

There where some details on cleanliness that didn't satisfied me: 1. I was given a set of bed clothes with a blood stain on it! The good thing is that you changed it inmediately when I asked. 2. In the night there where lots of small coucaraches in the lobby. So you should pay attention on the plagues control!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Really nice hostel! Always something going on, they clean rooms 4 times a day, got breakfast, lunch and dinner included in price, amazingly large and decent beds,.... I would recommend this hostel above all the other hostels i have been to in miami!

Wish we knew more if the cost upfront for taxes and extra fees. Overall I would come back ;) staff was awesome

• 30th Jun 2014