Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Our toilet flooded and they were quick to fix it. There were a few leaks in the ceiling in dining room. The hostel served breakfast (meager) and average lunches and dinners but one cannot complain since it's included.

expensive

• 25th Dec 2014

Basically apart from the location I cannot rate this hostel since upon my arrival they took me to another hostel (Deco walk) which they'd just acquired. I had no advance notice about them moving me there and it was a bit of a surprise. Many people had the same situation very interesting. I ended up having a good time with my roommates at Deco walk but it's all thanks to my roomies, not the management of this hostel. They really should do something about this!

Please do not charge people for using their credit card! Please offer more breakfast and lunch!

• 24th Dec 2014

An absolute amazing hostel in central South Beach. Staff really helpful and nice. One minus, I arrived at 09:00 AM (as I booked for 09:00) and the guy at the reception said there was nothing available. Luckily later another employee came in, Rosa, and she helped me. I could sleep immediately after a long night of travels. She also helped me when my shuttle to the airport got cancelled. Really nice. Furthermore, tho hostel organises great parties and things to do. Had the stay of my life.

• 24th Dec 2014

Could do with a little revocation especially with the bathrooms. Really appreciated that they put on breakfast, lunch and dinner free of charge every day. Their parties are a bit of a rip off- provide more alcohol so we get "value for money" like you sell to us Allow for wifi to be in bedrooms too- very off putting having to go downstairs where music is blasting and people are yelling and cleaners are cleaning when all you want to do is check emails and social media.

• 24th Dec 2014

Our stay at the hostel was really good. Staff was really nice, you always meet new people and the hostel was just two blocks away from the beach. In my opinion it's more fun to go there when you're 21+ but it still was good and we had nice vacation.

• 23rd Dec 2014

Amaazing. Everything is amazing.

• 22nd Dec 2014

There was a sentence in Japanese that if I booked 6 nights, 1night would be free but it wasn't even though it clearly indicated in the website. How can it be possible? So depressed.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Japan

Very clean. Nice place to meet new people. All the meals were really good. Every night different activities, parties for a fair price. Really good location, close to the beach, bars, supermarkets, restaurants.

Staff is over than excellent! I dont know how many times I accidently called it home.

It sucks. They overbooked and send us to the other hostel.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

I decided to try this hostel for a quick, one night stay while I was in Miami. While I didn't spend too much time in the hostel, other than sleeping, it left a great impression on me. The breakfast was good and the breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in a Miami I have experienced. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the stay. I will definitely be back! Great job! Thank you! WiFi Tip: I would suggest that if you give WiFi facility in rooms that would be so great.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • India

Really nice hostel to stay at. Didnt have any problem at all. I was reallocated to the other building (Decco Walk) but it was fine for me - as it was only two blocks away pro the main building and in front of the beach (Ocean Drive).

• 18th Dec 2014

I loved the hostel and the wonderful evening hangouts that everyone would have every night. With mood lighting and everything! The parties that guests are convinced to go to as always being 'the biggest club in Miami' aren't to be blindly followed, however. Although the prices by the hostel are ok, the clubs are either empty or too glitzy and most of the girls get taken to a cordoned off part of the club where only people getting bottle service can go, so its a fail if you intend to meet people

The Girls that serves food should be nicer and more friendly. The air conditioning was extremely cold.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

At first, when we got there at night, we would stay there for 2 night because we have already stayed in Miami before and we stayed at the hostel! We were tired and then the man told us that we didn't have any reservation there although we had the paper from hostel world with all the informations! So they sent us to sobe local, we had to take a taxi and we were with lots of luggage, but then, when we got there the owner didn't want to accept us but after 2 hours he decided to let us stay there as

Pretty much just a party hotel. If wanting a good night sleep this is not the place. Not much organised other than the nightlife. The food did not cater to vegetarians and couldn't be modified either. Was generally clean and staff were helpful and friendly. Wifi did not work in the rooms, only in the common room at the front of the hostel which was were most people drank each night. Plus the music played was pretty bad and continuous... All. Night. Long.

Cool place to stay if you want to make party.

• 11th Dec 2014

Some bedrooms are very small. The beds are too close.

• 11th Dec 2014