Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Felt like one big family over there. Marvelous atmosphere, great localization and awesome parties. Definitely can recommend this place!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Sorry, we could not stay in Your Hostel. We had an accident and must cancel the trip. See You later: Waltraud and Bernd

• 9th Feb 2015

Thank You so much for the wonderful week! I will try to come back soon!

• 9th Feb 2015

They have a terrible refund policy, and I am not sure that it is legal. A couple of my roommates wanted to change their departure date, and they notified their staff over a week in advance of the date, and they were informed that they would not receive any refund. They were informed when the manager would be in; she was not there twice. They had to return 3 days in a row and received half of their money back. It was very busy at the time and the hostel was fully booked and turning people away.

• 8th Feb 2015

This place is better than what I expected from what I read from the reviews. Check in is very fast, dorm room is big and clean 4 times daily, 3 meals are provided. It is a good place to meet people and make some friends. Location is great. If you rent a car, you may need to drive around to find parking spot. Luckily I found one in front of the hostel. If you like a quiet place this place is not for you but I really enjoyed it there.

If you are looking for just going out to party, this hostel is okay. The rooms are very small and the bathrooms are, too. When you enter the hostel, there's already loud music and people partying in the foyer, which makes it hard for newly arriving people to understand the staff. The breakfast is very basic.

• 7th Feb 2015

We were older guests who stayed in a private. I have stayed in hostels since my youth and it is by far my preferred way to travel. Though I could stay at a hotel for not that much more, I find the convenience and services are the draw. Our stay was far from perfect... no room the first night due to a building wide plumbing..a newly renovated room that was gorgeous...but not quite ready for guests...but in spite of that, the staff tried their best to remedy our issues and get five stars for that

• 6th Feb 2015

Great location just off Ocean Drive (unless you booked a private room, these can be in apartments elsewhere, but taxis are paid for). Staff are incredible and the atmosphere is fantastic. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner is incredible! I would definitely stay again.

Everything was okay until the housekeeping lady came and added another bed to the room, everything got moved around and I lost a shirt and a few other accessories. I'd really liked my shirt back, it's one of a kind. Also it was really annoying because the rooms are small already and that bed crammed everything even more.

• 6th Feb 2015

Awesome staff, price is great. Great deals for drinking and partying! Great location. I'm definitely staying there again when I go back to Miami!

• 5th Feb 2015

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner was good. Location is perfect but you do get a lot of noise at night with a room next to the street

everything was great.

• 4th Feb 2015

The beds were uncomfortable – very thin mattresses, which made for less-than-optimal sleep. If you're not spending a lot of time in bed, though, it's not as much of a problem.

• 4th Feb 2015

-Easier said than done I realize, but more bathroom/shower facilities are needed. -Communal area is a nice space but lacking a few things. -Bookshelf/exchange -Computer w/internet access -Games/cards -Discarded/Free stuff shelf

Great place had an nice appartment which was pretty huge with kitchen and all you need! They organize party's and trips pretty much every day and it's not too expensive. Would go there again.

We were moved to an apartment five minutes drive away from the beach. The building did not even have a proper door lock. The bathroom was shocking. So was the kitchen and the rest of the apartment. We would never recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 31st Jan 2015

Best hostel ever! Awesome location, awsome stuff and SO many awesome travelers there!!

• Sweden

A noisy and social party hostel. Easy to get to know other travellers through events arranged by the hostel. Perfect location within walking distance to the best shopping, restaurants, beach and night life. Crowded and small dorms.

• Norway

The staff was friendly but completely disorganized.

• 31st Jan 2015

I dont know why they accept reservation without place. They move me to other hostel 3 block away. I dont like this.