Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

This is the place to go if you wanna have fun and meet nice people. I stayed 3 nights there and I loved it. Every night you have. 20 to 30 people drinking front of the hostel, you can meet boys/girls very easily. If you want to party, be close to the beach, meet nice people gooooo to this place :) ! Pierre fron

The staff were awesome and helpful but we did not get the room we booked and not in the same building! They moved us to a building that was 4 blocks away that we didn't even know existed and it was nothing of what the pictures showed otherwise I would have stayed elsewhere for the money we paid for a private room.

• 28th May 2014

This is a great hostel for young people who travel to Miami Beach to party, have fun and get the best deal for their money. We are a middle aged couple, and for us it was not really suitable. I would say that you should stay at this hostel only if you are under 30.

• 27th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I found the key west trip cheaper to buy outside the hostel than inside. The cleaners do a great job regularly cleaning the bathrooms and floors in the dorms throughout the day.

I'm travelling now since 6 months but this is the best hostel I've ever stayed.I will come back as soon as possible.thanks for this amazing stay!!

• 26th May 2014

Rosa is the Best :)

• 25th May 2014

I could not have chosen a better place to spend my 26th birthday! The staff was not only super friendly but amazing accommodating. I loved the fact that they had group outings planned every night for the guests! The hostel location is perfect as well, 2 blocks from the beach! I would definitely stay there again!!

• 23rd May 2014

They put overflow in apartments that are about 5 blocks from the hostel (so farther from the beach). This means it's a real hassle to plan to head over for each meal. Also they don't have bunks in those apartments which means you share a full-sized bed with your travel partner. That cut down on the quality of sleep quite a bit. That said the actual hostel seemed super fun and the keg in the lobby idea is pretty great. Wish I had gotten to stay there.

The staff is friendly , the location is great (only 2 blocks to the beach) and the beds are comfortable. While breakfast is very good (different types of cereal & bread) luch and dinner are questionable. You cannot choose and it's poor quality. Hygiene is a big problem: The bathroom floor was always dirty and we had cockroaches in our room. I would reccomend the hostel if you are looking for a cheap place close to the beach but don't except cleanliness and go eat in a restaurant.

• 23rd May 2014

I will back with pleasure !

• 22nd May 2014

Absolutely loved our time at this party hostel! Highly recommend :)

• New Zealand

Such amazing friendly staff! Met such great people from all over! Was a great experience!

• 20th May 2014

Perfect location, 5minutes to the beach, clean, not noisy at night.

• 20th May 2014

We didn't have the promised wifi in our room, there were no free drinks as promised on the website, we didn't have two large beds as promised, our car got towed away from the hostel parking lot and we had to pay for it

Stayed for 5 days and this was the best hostel I've ever been. We got a private room when the hostel was stuffed for the same price. It's 2 minutes walking from the beach and there are clubs, grocery stores and hotels nearby to eat, drink and have fun. The people are nice and every night you can go on a trip to another club. The people were from all places of the world and lots of them are pregaming in the hostel before going out. Amazing experience.

• 19th May 2014

Only positive thing? If you're lucky, you will get a room in the adresse you booked in the internet. We've booked 2 rooms in this location and at arrival we were told that our "appartment" is on the other side of Miami Beach. So no good location and a looong way to the beach and the main building (for breakfast p.e.). Finally we got rooms across the street, but it feels like there were no windows - extremely loud because of main street! Dirty room, very old. Breakfast is only from 8 to 9 am.

I had a wonderful time there - again! The rooms clean and offer enough space, the food, 3 times a day is good and you can´t beat the location. But what makes that hostel really special is the team. Everybody is really friendly, helpful and fun! Special thanks to Rosa, she is such a sweetheart, always in a good mood and always willing to help you, no matter what kinds of questions you have, especially regarding the Heat ;) I had a blast and will definitely come back!

Amazing experience. Super friendly staff. Great location. And though it is a huge hostel they make you feel like part of the family.. Ohhh and they know how to party!!

Thank you for an amazing stay... we had so much fun!

• 17th May 2014

If u like all time party, definitely this is the place you are looking. Front desk staffs are amazing and helpful.