Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I've been in hostels in LA, SF, Vegas, and no one was so good as Miami beach IH, I just loved it, the breakfast, the lunch, the cheap beer, the people there, and the location is awesome, near he beach, restaurants, you don't need a car or anything to see everything.

I love this hostel! 3 meals included for that price is so good! I had such a great time and want to go back!

• 12th Apr 2014

Amazing place had the time of my life! Staff go out of there way to help u and make sure u have a good night! Two blokes from the beach! Best hostel ever!!! We go back in a heart beat!

• 12th Apr 2014

A really fun hostel experience which I would recommend for anyone wanting to meet people.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

such a warm place to be

• 9th Apr 2014

they really run a professional operation.

• 7th Apr 2014

Lage: im Zentrum der Szene! Spaziergang zum Strand in 6 Minuten. Hostel-Betrieb tagsüber sehr angenehmen. ua Breakfast (08.00 -09.00), Lunch (13.00) & Dinner (18.00) war im Preis inbegriffen [als einzige Hostel in SOBE!], Fokussierung auf tägliche Night-Parties mit "Vorprogramm vor Ort"; war der PARTY-BUS gegen 23.30 weg, wurde es auch im Eingangsbereich angenehm ruhig... Zimmer wurden 4x (!!!) täglich gereinigt/gesäubert: VORBILDLICH !!! Sehr hilfreiches Personal. WIFI auch im Zimmer akzeptabel

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

En arrivant nous avons eu la mauvaise surprise d'apprendre que l'auberge était complète alors que nous avions réservé et versé un accompte. un membre du personnel qui parlait français nous a pris en charge et nous a proposé diverses solutions, de trouver une chambre dans une auberge (en payant la différence si c'était nécessaire) ou de nous loger dans les chambres appart' 3 bloc plus loin. FInalement ce n'était pas si mal, nous avons eu une chambre pour nous avec un geste commercial.

• 5th Apr 2014

awesome! KILLER PARTIES!

The worst experience ever! they overbooked us through the website and made us stay at a pathetic Parisian hostel nearby. When we asked about accommodating us for the remaining days, they simply refused saying they had overbooked and just refunded the money. We were stranded in the middle of our vacation with no place to go because of them.

• 4th Apr 2014

It was my first hostel experience and I was skeptical about how it was going to turn out. I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience. I have met so many good people. In short, it was "FANTASTIC".

• 3rd Apr 2014

Staff was helpful and it was near the beach and the main party places but the rooms are really small and the beds are not very comfortable at all!

• 3rd Apr 2014

great for young ones,who want to party I was a lot older the staff were very helpful to me which was much appreciated . Make sure you take a padlock for inside room security lockers. You only get sheets which isn't too bad as its so hot. Air conditioning unit so noisy you couldn't sleep

• New Zealand

Excelente como todos los años... Es el primer año que me faltaron cosas de la habitación... La única queja

Horrible! They charge me again two weeks later in my debit card! Now I am waiting for an answer from the or from this website...

• Argentina

It would be nice to have wifi in the rooms. only 6 in a room please, there where 7 in our room all the time. Nice food :) When reserving the room, reservation stated that 140USD should be paid at arrival, but it ended up with 170USD because of TAX and a deposit. I would recommend this to be visible at the printed reservation paper! Thanks for a nice stay!

• Denmark

Es una de mis mejores experiencias y uno de los mas gratos recuerdos, el personal es muy amable y siempre están dispuestos a colaborar en cualquier cosas que necesite como huésped, la mayoría de los huéspedes son jóvenes y dispuestos a contar sus experiencias, todos los días se conoce a alguien y a pesar de no tener un ingles fluido siempre obtuve ayuda de todo el mundo entre el personal del hostal y los huéspedes.

• Colombia

Also ich fand es richtig mega cool dort... am meisten die Atmosphäre, coole Leute, Staff war richtig cool drauf. Immer ne gute Stimmung und jeden Abend Party! Wir waren zu 4. da und hatten ein recht großes Zimmer, das blöde war nur es lag in einem anderen Gebäude (ca. 4 Straßen weiter). Das Essen war in Ordnung. Direkt am Strand. Ich würde auf jeden wieder kommen!!

Met so many amazing people here especially the staff. theres something on every night. Such a friendly open minded atmosphere perfect if u travel alone. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Miami :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7