Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

We stayed at a partner BnB a block from the hostel. Our room was large with excellent ammenities. The room was spotless as was the large bathroom. The staff were so lovely and welcoming. Breakfast was beyond our expectations. Made fresh and served to us. Our stay at the hostel made our trip to Miami so much better. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone who asks.

• 27th Aug 2014

Arrived at hostel to be turned away as they had given my room to someone else, staff did give deposit back and found a new hostel for 1 night. Nice hostel!

• 24th Aug 2014

The hostel is perfect for young folks visiting Miami for the first time, as it is right in the middle of everything and really close to a beautiful beach. I also really appreciated that all meals were included in the price, and that the rooms were clean and air-conditioned. The stuff was very friendly and helpful, too, and it felt like a very safe place to stay. In all, I'd say it's a good place for everyone traveling with a tight budget!

• 23rd Aug 2014

We had a great stay, got given our own private apartment which was awesome and we'll definitely be coming back!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Great staff. I enjoyed the events that were planned. It is easy to meet people even if you are travelling on your own. Second time at this hostel. Always a great experience.

• Spain

Très bonne auberge, très connue et réputée. Par contre attention à ce qu'il vous vende et ce que vous obtenez réellement : la nourriture gratuite est de très mauvaise qualité et en quantité très limité. Cela va de même pour tout le reste. Si vous voulez une prestation de qualité pour vos sorties aux everglades ou key west, vous trouverez pour beaucoup moins cher et beaucoup mieux sur internet en vous y prenant à l'avance. Néanmoins l'ambiance est très bien, beaucoup de français.

Part of the staff was so rude. Specially the ones that work at the kitchen serving the meals. The middle aged lady that works at the front desk was also rude. Besides that, is a good deal!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Great location but in the heat of August the air con was really poor in the rooms

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Africa

This was a great place to stay in the perfect location close to the shops and the beach. Especially a good place to stay if your over 21 events organised every night!! Rooms a little but small when full but otherwise can't complain it's exactly as it says on the tin it's not over or under stated in its description

• 21st Aug 2014

A very good hostel to stay with a youth atmosfere! The staff are really good and treats you very well!! Highlight to Chaarlieee who was very helpful and atencious :)

• 20th Aug 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in loads, Particularly if you like to party!!

Best Hostel that I have ever stayed in. Awesome night club tours such good staff. Had a great tour guide called Fernando the free alcohol made sure everyone was friends met such cool people here

• 18th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

We stay in the rooms across the street, they are dirty also the shower was small and dirty. The rooms are looks definitely not so good as on the pictures on the Homepage. That`s nearly fraud. The Breakfast was okay but the Lunch and the Dinner was sometimes to less.

• 17th Aug 2014

The best hostel that I've ever stayed in!!! The staff was so friendly, after I went in my room they checked on me after few minutes! The food is pretty good for that price! and the people there were just amazing!!! I would love to go back one day!

• 15th Aug 2014

MUITO BOM , OTIMO AMBIENTE , FUNCIONARIOS ATENCIOSOS , FORA OS ESQUEMAS PARA OS CLUBES NOTURNOS . EXCELENTE EXPERIENCIA.

• 15th Aug 2014

Wifi didn't work! No running water in the shower for two days! Miles away from the main hostel! Disapointing

The fact that they offer 3 meals is amazing. The cleanliness impressed me a lot, it was perfect because that's what youre are looking for in a hostel. The promotion of parties with all the guests is awesome because it creates a good and friendly vibe inside the hostel.

• Costa Rica

Shifted off site to completely different location/building, of which had no running water for one of our days, then the next day had cold but no hot water. Poor - at best!

• New Zealand

The staff was incredible helpful. I'd like to thanks Samantha, Charlie and Carlos for the help and full support. If you are single, it's a very good choice , the hostel has parties almost every day. For couples, the private rooms are in another building further from the beach

I had a good stay at this hostel, it was clean (cleaning 4x per day) , good location (right in the middle of everything). I haven't done it, but they do a pub/club night every night. A big minus: Even with a padlock on the safe you could open it very easily! Bring one with a thick shackle! Otherwise there is too much space to open the locker. Another big minus:The airconditioning (mobile unit) in the room is not sufficient. it was about 87 degrees F, 31 degrees Celcius during the night.

• 14th Aug 2014