Miami Beach International Hostel Reviews

236 9th Street, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

arrived and was told i had been rebooked at a different hostel because of a broken room. i was not happy but the guy at the front desk gave us a ride to south beach hostel. which i feel like i didn't get my moneys worth ..bc it was so dirty.

• 27th Feb 2015

Wer Party mag und viele Leute kennenlernen möchte, ist hier genau richtig. Für alle anderen ist es aufgrund der lauten Musik am Abend eher anstrengend

Very clean and the staff is all amazing - everyone speaks both Spanish and English. Every night they have a planned party route which is a very good value for what it costs. Will definitely return!!!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Stayed here for 4 nights. Didnt want to leave. First time at a hostel. Didnt want to leave

• 23rd Feb 2015

Awsome location for beach and bars. Amazing atmosphere and great night activities. Also, great attention to cleanliness.

• 21st Feb 2015

Is the best option to stay in a new place and meet new people

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Erstklassiges Party-Hostel. Jeden Tag wird eine andere Kneipen-/Club-Tour angeboten. Beste Lage - direkt in South Beach. Mitarbeiter sind echt freundlich und lassen auch gerne Mal eine Runde Bier springen. Badezimmer sind jedoch heruntergekommen und die eine oder andere Kakerlake war auch anzutreffen. Was aber in den südlichen Staaten dazu gehört... D.h. Ansprüche runterschrauben und die Nächte durchfeiern!

AWESOME staff! Very helpful and informative! Very clean great location!

• 18th Feb 2015

A very fun place to stay. Nights out organised by the hostel are heavily discounted compared to what you would pay individually, and probably a lot more fun.

Well located. A bit noisy but a good ambiance, near the beach, bars and restaurant. Ideally situated in front of bus stop 150 to go to the airport

• 17th Feb 2015

The Room we had order was not aviable so they get us another hostel.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Our "room" for 4, which was actually a newly renovated apartment a few blocks away in a lovely art deco area and was fantastic. We really appreciated the warm and friendly staff even though we're a family of 2 adults and 2 teens, much older and younger than the average guest.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, but: Unfortunately our flight was cancelled, so we called the hostel to tell them that we are going to arrive on the next day. I had to disuss with the stuff aproximately a half an hour to get my room the next days. I had to pay also the first day, but when we arrive they had no more rom left! We had to take a room at the other side from South Beach (half an hour walk to the beach) we payd to much for that! Pay attention, bicause they don´t work serious!

• 15th Feb 2015

This place is great, cool staff great atmosphere, very social environment, and crazy nights out. Special thanks to John, Jeff, Chauncey, Fernando, Paul, and Rosa for making my stay in Miami a memorable experience.

I enjoyed staying at Deco, which is a sister site to International. I left with a good experience.

• 14th Feb 2015

i didn't actually get to stay here. I got there and they told me that my room had been trashed the night before and they arrangements for me to stay out of the for hostile. When I got to the other hostile there were no arrangements, the price is twice as much, and I had to stay at a eight people room instead of a six people room like I had planned. I went back to the original hostile to hang out, and saw people checking in all day. How could they do it but I could not?

• 14th Feb 2015

Ni siquiera puedo opinar acerca del Miami Beach International Hostel ya que, a pesar de haber hecho reservación ahí, la noche en la que llegué me dijeron que estaba lleno y que me fuera a otro hostal cercano... Pésima organización e ingrata estancia en los hostales de Miami

• Chile

Inadmissible !! Nous sommes arrivés dans la nuit et on nous a dit qu'il n'y avait pas de chambre pour nous, bien qu'ayant réservé 3 semaines plus tôt. Ils nous on rendu notre accompte en nous disant d'aller dans une autre auberge, où seulement un dortoir de 12 était disponible alors que nous avions réservé une chambre de 6 personnes seulement. De plus, nous ne sommes pas les premiers à qui cela arrive à priori !! Bref très déçu par l'auberge... Sinon bonne géolocalisation.

We booked international hostel but we were sent to another hostel which was not that good (they told us it's the same concept). Apart from that, we booked a 6-bed room and we were sent to a 12-bed room. We didn't get money back for that. The atmosphere in the international hostel was great. There were many young people who like to party. In comparison to that, the atmosphere in the hostel where we were sent to wasn't cool and the breakfast was just toast with jelly and peanutbutter.

• 14th Feb 2015

Unfriendly staff and our booking was not honoured.

• 13th Feb 2015