Miami Cairo Hostel Reviews

34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Staff were amazing, location is quite good and its clean. I am always resilient to book tours or private transportation, but I arranged my visit to North Saqqara and Dahshur with the hostel because these sites are kind of far away so it was a good decision. They also got my train ticket to Aswan and that was quite nice too.

The hostel was a little difficult to find but once there I felt very welcome by Mohammed and his staff. The hostel has a nice chilled out atmosphere with a nice lounge area, kitchen and laundry, satellite tv, computer if you need to use it. I took the tour to luxor and aswan by river cruise and it was a great way to see the most historical part of the world at a reasonable price, the best thing was it took the thinking out of planning trains, buses, logistics etc!

Good place to Stay

• 4th Aug 2014

FREE pickup from the airport is a HUGE plus! The facilities and rooms are extremely clean and the staff is absolutely wonderful! They offer a lot of other services such as a driver and organized trips to the pyramids and on boat cruises - all for a great price and NO hassle! Really great hostel all together

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Quiet, clean, I didn't find a welcome as I found out there,street very neighborhood, and there are all kinds of shops, I was pleased to visit the pyramids with them, simply, they are wonderful people.

• 24th Jul 2014