• 34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, Cairo, Egypt

9.2
Superb 143 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 143 Total Reviews
Miami Cairo Hostel Located at 34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo Egypt 11111 34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo
92% 143
30.0511537 31.2407398
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

My friend and I stayed with Miami Cairo for 3 nights. Ahmed (the owner) was incredibly helpful with planning our trip, and his staff were also very polite and willing to do anything to make us feel comfortable. The owner of the hostel arranged us a driver (Ahmed the driver) who picked us up from the airport, bought us lunch, and the next day drove us around the Giza pyramids. I've been to many hostels in my life, and this definitely is one of the top ones i've visited.

8th Jul 2016

Highly recommend, accommodating stuff and good location.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016
7.1

The only problem is that all the tour guides take you to places where you can buy things and the prices are excessively high because they get a commission. And every one has the original and only they have a certificate, so don't believe them, especially with Papiros, after we bought some, we went to another store and they tell us the same but they picked up one and crumpled it and it was like if nothing had happened, of course I tried with mine and it broke.

21st May 2016

Location worried me at 1st but after entering hostel I was pleased, staff are very accommodating and helpful. I was upgraded to a private room when I got there so that was awesome! My driver was amazing, he was with me every step of the way and recommended some great ideas for me as well (night cruise on the nile was amazing). It was great because I was weary of having to take local taxis to my destinations but the hostel made it extremely easy for me with their driver.

15th May 2016

Great location, and the facilities were clean and comfortable! Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Thank you Tzviatko, we will wait you soon in Cairo but for more days, all the best brother

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

Pros: Miami Cairo hostel is a a good hostel in a good location. It is around 15 minutes from the Egyptian museum if you walk. The outside can seem a bit intimidating but it is a good place for the price. Cons: I booked a single but it was a three bed room. This wasn't an issue for me as I got to sleep alone every night but be prepared to share accommodations.

• India, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
8th Apr 2016

Had an amazing time at the hostel. Ahmed helped us plan out our time and suggested good things. Staff is very warm and everyone was helpful. Location is quite convenient. Breakfast is simple and there are places to eat nearby. Thanks for a good time.

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Mohamed the owner made sure I was taken care of at all times. He was very sociable and fun to talk to! The best tour guide if you book yours with the hostel hands down is Mufasa. Request him he's the best. Miami Hostel made my stay in Cairo safe and comfortable! Yesenia

24th Mar 2016

It was a good hostel, especially the staff, very friendly & helpful in planning time in Egypt. Only thing is that the doors don't lock and staff moved my stuff (backpack, things on my bed, etc.) to switch me rooms without asking. I also got about five mosquito bites here, but, well, when in Egypt. It's a nice, comfortable space.

11th Mar 2016

I only stayed here for one night and was given a quiet place to rest after a long day.