Miami Cairo Hostel Reviews

34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Miami Cairo Hostel is located very central in downtown, and here you'll always get help from the staff if you've any questions regarding tours or other things. It's in a short walking distance from everything seeable around Tahrir Square, and even by booking a private room the price is very agreeable.

The hostel is very safe and situated at a great location. The staff is very friendly and is always there to help.

As a solo female traveler I safety was very important and this hostel is very safe. Mohammed ,Mustafa,Ahmed, and Mido all went out of their way to make sure I had a great time in Cairo. The hostel is in the heart of the shopping and restaurants area, it is also very close to the museum. Mido joined me at the Citadel which is very beautiful, we met some of his friends and all went to the market where we shopped, got henna tatoos, and laughed. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 6th Jan 2016

Nothing fancy about this place, very basic hostel......however, the staff is incredible! So helpful in not only planning and booking but also budgeting your time in order to get the most out of your trip. They are happy to help with anything from airport transfers to teaching a few Arabic phrases. Really lovely people, I would stay there again.

• 27th Dec 2015

Was a very nice choice in Cairo, the staff is the best. Tks guys.

A comfortable hostel located in downtown Cairo. The place is simple but clean and accomadating. I felt very welcomed and comfortable during my stay and Ahmed, Mohammed and Moustafa always made me feel at home. I will definitely stay again and will be sad to leave

• 18th Dec 2015

Great hostel, nice and helpful staff with great location. Breakfast it's nice.

Great place to stay in Cairo! Staff is amazing and a good location. 5 minutes walk from the Egyptian museum, 20 minute walk to the market and they have a service to pay for someone to drive you to the Pyramids which is super helpful given how taxi prices for tourists can be unpredictable. I had a tough couple of days in Egypt and the staff totally turned it around for me! I would not have enjoyed Egypt without them. Would absolutely recommend staying here and will stay here again if I return.

埃及除非五星飯店不然不用期待新設備、乾淨大樓外觀或快速的網路,但以這個價格,並且很乾淨又友好。我先住兩天之後去南部十天,行李就免費放著,回來又住了五天,Amed和Mostafa都是很友善有趣的人,推薦大家。

A great hostel in the downtown of Cairo! Very friendly and supportive staff! Ahmed helped me booking all the tours. When we took the train to Lucor, he made sure there was always somebody to send us to the train station and be picked up. I highly recommend this hostel to you, especially if you are a single female traveler.

• 10th Dec 2015

Very good location, you will find everything you need at least than 200mts. The rooms are clean and the stuff is friendly and helpful. The 24\7,service works very good and they are very flexible if you want to leave your luggage and walk in the city ;)

Miami Cario is situated in the hustle and bustle of downtown Cairo. The metro is conviently located and you won't find trouble finding a taxi. A driver is also provided for short sightseeing exercisions which is nice. The staff is friendy and helped me plan the rest of my trip which was a big relief. If you like to stay in the heart of downtown and experience true Cairo then this is the place to be. Also the place is very clean which is good for folks like me that are germ freaks!

• 4th Dec 2015

Miami Cairo Hostel an excellent place to stay in Cairo downtown. Very well located, comfortable beds, good hot showers, very very friendly staff, helping all the time, arranging tours, offering small native dinner. Mainly Ahmed and Moustafa! Worth price!

Mohamed, Ahmed and the rest of the staff made me feel very welcome at the Miami hostel. The rooms are clean (towel included) and roomy. The shower water is hot. Water bottles and laundry are available for a cheap price. Storage of the bags while you go away on a tour is free. Wifi is very good. Mohamed is very knowledgeable about the country - I strongly recommend organizing your trips in Egypt through them. They will make sure your trips are hassle-free, safe and enjoyable.

Probably the best hostel in Cairo (checked out 3 others with good reviews on arrival and this was the best). Was what you'd expect for Egypt - not European standards but good for the price. Wifi was great and the staff were exceptionally helpful/friendly with organising drivers/tours at good prices (no haggling/commissions). I booked a few things through them and all were great. As a solo girl, I felt comfortable there.

• 13th Nov 2015

Hostel is excellent all around, a very professional outfit, with no hidden surprises, the staff is very upfront, straight forward and helpful with regard to the tours and the costs of everything, and they make all the arrangements themselves which is very convenient. I will stay here again if I return to Cairo. The location is very convenient to many 'Western' fast food places.

• 12th Nov 2015

Exactly what you want out of a hostel. Very helpful informative staff, clean facilities and a safe home base in the center of Cairo. Thanks for helping us plan our trip and see you again in a few days!

Fast internet, good location, clean beds/rooms, decent atmosphere, really helpful staff, & cheap rates. overall really good value

Good internet, hot water and free breakfast with tea or coffee each morning. The hostel is a short walk from the Egyptian museum and metro station, there are lots of cheap and tasty restaurant options nearby. Staff are friendly and happy to help. The dorm rooms are not locked but there is always at least one staff member in the common area to see who is coming in and going out. The building itself (like most in Cairo!) is a little shabby but bedrooms and bathrooms were always clean.

Good place to stay walking distance to lots of food shops and sights. The people working always made sure we had our day filed with activities and got the most of our trip. Really appreciated the help. The airport pick up was great.