Miami Cairo Hostel Reviews

34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Awesome experience!!! The people that work here are all good people, starting with the owner Mohamed. Mido, Mustafa, and Ahkmed as well helped me enjoy my time in Cairo. Great vibes, very comfortable place.Recommend if traveling through Egypt, booking tours with the Miami Cairo Hostel, u won't regret it! Just finished the 4 night, 5 day tour Mohamed set up for me, and couldnt be happier.Also, recommend Ahkmed as a driver around the city. Safe and hassle free.Thanks again guys, many Blessings

• 22nd Aug 2015

Egypt was an amazing trip thanks to Mohammed. I felt very safe and as a female traveler that's obviously important. He can also organize all your activities and transportation. Trust me its hassle free to do it with him. I loved my stay, everyone was so nice and helpful. So happy i chose this place.

Its really nice place to stay especially if you travel on budget. Very clean hotel comparing to other hostels in Egypt. Staff are amazing, give you all assistance you need and can arrange the guided tours in Cairo and the trips around the Egypt in reasonable prices.

Good location and good price!!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

A great place to stay, very clean and with nice staff willing to give advise and help in everything.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Spain

Thanks guys for evrything this hostel was amazing they did i lot for us and we felt just like home me and my girlfriend! I dont have anything bad to say about my stay in Miami ... Cairo would not be the same without the staff and the good vibe Miami bring in this place! I recommend 100% the hostel ..... No pressure for guide tours they were with us from the first minute in the airport till the last one at the train station before we left for alexandria seriously thanks for evrything!

• 16th May 2015
  • Egypt

Best hostel in Egypt, very very clean, staff are amazing, they make you feel at home.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

The staff at the hostel were lovely and made me feel at home. Very helpful and protective (as a lone traveller). Would happily stay there again.

The rooms are clean and the personal of the hostel is very kind. They lead us to very good touristical activities. Also the location is great., near from the Egyptian Museum. The ambience is friendly between the guests and you could make friends easely. We also felt secure and like in a family, wich was very important for us in Cairo coz we travelled only women. I absolutely reccomend and we will come back 100% secure. ^.^ENjoy the experience!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Spain

First and foremost I felt very at ease knowing I had someone to pick me up at the airport and when I arrived there was no confusion because they were waiting for me.The staff were very welcoming and helpful,being able to answer all my needs, willing to escort me around town . Even though the facility had shared bathrooms it was kept clean at all times. A great location close to museum. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone wishing to visit Egypt and would definitely stay again.

• 1st Apr 2015