Miami Cairo Hostel Reviews

34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Egypt was an amazing trip thanks to Mohammed. I felt very safe and as a female traveler that's obviously important. He can also organize all your activities and transportation. Trust me its hassle free to do it with him. I loved my stay, everyone was so nice and helpful. So happy i chose this place.

Its really nice place to stay especially if you travel on budget. Very clean hotel comparing to other hostels in Egypt. Staff are amazing, give you all assistance you need and can arrange the guided tours in Cairo and the trips around the Egypt in reasonable prices.

Good location and good price!!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

A great place to stay, very clean and with nice staff willing to give advise and help in everything.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Spain

Thanks guys for evrything this hostel was amazing they did i lot for us and we felt just like home me and my girlfriend! I dont have anything bad to say about my stay in Miami ... Cairo would not be the same without the staff and the good vibe Miami bring in this place! I recommend 100% the hostel ..... No pressure for guide tours they were with us from the first minute in the airport till the last one at the train station before we left for alexandria seriously thanks for evrything!

• 16th May 2015
  • Egypt

Best hostel in Egypt, very very clean, staff are amazing, they make you feel at home.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

The staff at the hostel were lovely and made me feel at home. Very helpful and protective (as a lone traveller). Would happily stay there again.

The rooms are clean and the personal of the hostel is very kind. They lead us to very good touristical activities. Also the location is great., near from the Egyptian Museum. The ambience is friendly between the guests and you could make friends easely. We also felt secure and like in a family, wich was very important for us in Cairo coz we travelled only women. I absolutely reccomend and we will come back 100% secure. ^.^ENjoy the experience!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Spain

First and foremost I felt very at ease knowing I had someone to pick me up at the airport and when I arrived there was no confusion because they were waiting for me.The staff were very welcoming and helpful,being able to answer all my needs, willing to escort me around town . Even though the facility had shared bathrooms it was kept clean at all times. A great location close to museum. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone wishing to visit Egypt and would definitely stay again.

• 1st Apr 2015

It's impossible to cook in this hostel unless you only want some instant noodles. Comparing with the one my friends were staying just a few hundred meters away, this place is almost twice the price for 1 bed, and it's not very clean. The door for the bathroom keep on falling off. No toilet paper half of the time. the lounge requires lights even during the day, but the staff tried to safe electricity and they keep on turning lights off and leave you sit in shadows.

Has a whole fleet of Mosquito attacking at night. Staffs having fun chatting in the morning loudly regardless that the guests are still in bed. So called breakfast was just 1.5 piece of typical egtption bread with 1 tea or coffee. The bread does taste fresh. Gets harder and harder day by day. Hair in the bread as well. But, good location. Everything close and they have 1 friend staff who was very helpful comparing with the others.

A clean hostel and great staff.thanks!

It's rare to find such high quality for such low prices. Given how rundown, dirty and overwhelming Cairo is, I was pleased to stay in the new, clean and peaceful Miami. I am very picky about where I sleep and shower, and couldn't find anything to complain about here. There was hot water, a filling breakfast, cozy duvets, and much more to make this a great stay. Mohamed, Mohammad, and Osa are fluent in English, and a wealth of information. Great location, too. I highly recommend Miami Cairo.

• 12th Dec 2014

There are too few characters for me to say how happy my stay was here and how I feel about the owner Mohamed. I stayed twice here. dec 1-5 and Dec 19-20. Mohamed helped me build a custom itenerary and checked up on me everyday. I always felt safe and was always accompanied by people. Egypt is 100% safe if you keep your wits and are culturally respective. Highly reccomended. Internet, hot water and small breakfast avail. Tour booking and advice is accurate and not over priced or a a sham.

• 1st Dec 2014

Great place to stay in Cairo. Paid for a twin room and they gave me a triple with ensuite. Also great common room for meeting other people.

Clean, comfortable, and friendly. The staff will answer all your questions about Cairo and the rest of Egypt, giving you lots of suggestions and options for whatever you want. And after a long day of sightseeing and walking, it's wonderful to fall onto the comfortable beds and relax. Plenty of food nearby, a cinema across the street, a fruit market up the road, a metro station around the corner, and only ten minutes walk to the Egyptian Museum make this a perfectly located hostel.

Great Hostel to stay, Mohamed and the staff are very friendly, safe hostel ,Very good location. It's located in very good place and 10 mints walk to Egyptian Museum. It's clean,and free Wifi is available @ the room and all hostel, They offers me some trip for Giza, Luxor and Aswan, if you don't have plan about Egypt ask "one of the tow Mohamed" there when you arrive, and they'll gives a free map too,Would definitely stay at Miami again when i return to Cairo. Sokran 2 every one there at Miami

• 3rd Oct 2014

Staff were amazing, location is quite good and its clean. I am always resilient to book tours or private transportation, but I arranged my visit to North Saqqara and Dahshur with the hostel because these sites are kind of far away so it was a good decision. They also got my train ticket to Aswan and that was quite nice too.

The hostel was a little difficult to find but once there I felt very welcome by Mohammed and his staff. The hostel has a nice chilled out atmosphere with a nice lounge area, kitchen and laundry, satellite tv, computer if you need to use it. I took the tour to luxor and aswan by river cruise and it was a great way to see the most historical part of the world at a reasonable price, the best thing was it took the thinking out of planning trains, buses, logistics etc!

Good place to Stay