Miami Cairo Hostel Reviews

34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Staff were amazing, location is quite good and its clean. I am always resilient to book tours or private transportation, but I arranged my visit to North Saqqara and Dahshur with the hostel because these sites are kind of far away so it was a good decision. They also got my train ticket to Aswan and that was quite nice too.

The hostel was a little difficult to find but once there I felt very welcome by Mohammed and his staff. The hostel has a nice chilled out atmosphere with a nice lounge area, kitchen and laundry, satellite tv, computer if you need to use it. I took the tour to luxor and aswan by river cruise and it was a great way to see the most historical part of the world at a reasonable price, the best thing was it took the thinking out of planning trains, buses, logistics etc!

Good place to Stay

• 4th Aug 2014

FREE pickup from the airport is a HUGE plus! The facilities and rooms are extremely clean and the staff is absolutely wonderful! They offer a lot of other services such as a driver and organized trips to the pyramids and on boat cruises - all for a great price and NO hassle! Really great hostel all together

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Quiet, clean, I didn't find a welcome as I found out there,street very neighborhood, and there are all kinds of shops, I was pleased to visit the pyramids with them, simply, they are wonderful people.

• 24th Jul 2014

A well located hostel, with helpful staff. Only reason I marked it down for atmosphere, is there are so few backpackers in Egypt, that its missing the vibe. I'd stay here again, and recommend Egypt!

Great [lace to stay in the heart of Cairo, Very helpuful staff! Would stay again!

Staff wad great, especially one driver! He was so friendly and helpful!

Friendly staff at a nice location. Rooms are spacious with high and comfy ceiling. Mustafa (probably the manager) can arrange train tickets even before you get to the hostel. That is very impressive. The place is a bit hard to find though, and you then need to ask locals for direction.

Staff is friendly and helpful. They offer tours but they don't try to pressure you into buying from them. Hotel is impeccably clean and the mattresses are very comfortable. There's also a liquor store across the street which is a hard find in Cairo.

What makes this Hostel very special is the amazing staff: Ahmed, Mustafa, Mohammed, Hussein and Nour are the perfect hosts, very friendly and helpful! You will feel like at home. They can organise tours as well (Pyramids, Upper Egypt, desert, etc.). The place is very clean and safe. Good breakfast included in price. Free wifi works well. Location in downtown Cairo, within walking distance from Tahrir square and the Egyptian Museum.

This was our second stay in a dorm this time. Staff again were still very friendly and helpful. Dorms didn't have lockers. It's the first place we have stayed that we have been pressured to give a 100% review. The staff mean well and it is a great place to stay. We are still giving a good review and would still choose to stay here again.

One of the best Hostel where I've stayed! I booked a twin room which was very clean and with a small balcony. Towels provided. Shared bathrooms are clean. Very good breakfast. Free wifi and a computer available. Excellent location in downtown Cairo, the Egyptian Museum is a 15min walk.

Staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. One of the staff members took us to a restaurant for lunch, helpful as we were new to the area. Booked our Desert tour throught the hostel, the white desert is amazing :) breakfast is good. Smoking policy is not enforced; when we checked in our private room had just been smoked in. Staff fixed the problem immediately; aired it out, cleaned it and sprayed it for us. We are coming back to stay again.

We have stayed in the Miami Cairo hostel for one night, as i had other plans,and we where really setisfyed, The Staff are so so helpful and are always ready to help you,Mostafa The owner is also very helpful , When we did Book he has send me an e mail regarding the booking, And i was feeling Safe going there, The Atmosphere is very good,and the Location is fantastic also,right in the heart of down town, and the Staff really make you feel safe and at home, I strongly recomend, Miami Cairo Hostel

• 23rd Oct 2012
  • Malta

We are very happy for the days that we spent in Miami hotel. Was really a fantastic experience. They help us for organize our trip around Egypt. We went to the dessert, Dahab and a cruise in Luxor & Aswan .,was fantastic. Also the location to the hotel is in down town, very good!!! Trust the people who are working in the hostel, they are very nice.

The staff was extremely helpful, especially Ahmed. We came to Egypt without a plan and he planned our itinerary for us. Khaleed, our driver and guide to the pyramids was very knowledgable and knew almost everyone in Cairo. Very friendly atmosphere, making you feel like home. Would defintely recommend staying here.

This is a good place for young backpackers. The staff is really helpfull, and the service you get is according to price you pay. I would recomend this hostel to my friends.

An excellent spot in a lively area at the heart of Cairo. The staff were super friendly and helpful with all our questions and needs. They really went out of their way to make sure we had an awesome experience here. We loved our stay at the Miami and would definitely come back again.

• 26th Sep 2012

Rooms were nice, and its definitely good value. Showers are a bit poor and broken, but it seems this is normal for Egypt. The staff were nice enough, however i would recommend booking things yourself in Egypt, i feel you get much better value for money, this goes for all hotels etc in Egypt, just DIY and youll get a far better deal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3