Miami Cairo Hostel

9.5
Superb 188 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2017

Location is good. Staff is friendly and nice and always happy to help. Tours also seem to be cheap but make sure you do your research before you book them.

8th Jul 2017

Mohammad is an awesome owner. He set up my Cairo airport pick up and if you've been to the Cairo airport it can be a bit much. Ahmed the private driver was awesome also. He knows everyone in town and took care of me. It may be a little weird at first but Ahmed is looking out for your best interests. He got me a great seat at the Nike dinner cruise and hooked up my camel at Giza. Use his services. The 2 girls and the 2 young guys that work there are also great. They can help you in any capacity.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

Such a great spot in the middle of dowtown. It made it very convenient to get around. This is only eclipsed by the excellent staff. Abdullah was an excellent host and went out of his way to make my girlfriend and I feel at home. Anything we needed was taken care of. In terms of the room (we had a private room), it had all the amenities you would expect and some you wouldn't (a mini fridge) The air conditioning was great, kept us ice cold in the 37 degree heat. All in all a good experience

• alexcast1994
  • USA, Male, 18-24
4th Jun 2017

I was very welcomed by all the staff, they were very helpful with any questions I needed answered. The location is great! It's also located on the second floor so you could barely hear the crazy traffic in Cairo. Mohammad was very detailed in explaining touring and things to do in Cairo. I was happy to have met him, I believe staying here has made my stay in Egypt a more positive experience.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

The staff was amazing. Sheeka and Mustafa were extremely helpful and friendly. Sheeka even went out of his way to show us around and share a delicious home cooked meal with us. We stayed here on our way through Cairo and we already booked it again for on our way out of Cairo.

• England, Male, 18-24
27th May 2017

Staff really helpfully - set up cars/tours as we needed! Nice rooms, and good aircon. When arriving - the hostel is between KFC and McDonald's on talaat harb street- our taxi driver found it difficult to get to.

26th May 2017

This was a nice hostel very centrally located in Cairo. The staff were all very nice and helpful. Breakfast was basic. I stayed twice....the wifi was decent the first time and excellent the second. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

7th May 2017

There is nothing bad to say about this place. Its centrally located, the staff was great, breakfast was included, quiet at night because its tucked away from the street, etc etc. It was a great place to come back to after days of touristing.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

Brilliant location. Very cheap compared to other places. Hostel conditions are also much better than others. Security is very good as well and you get away from the rush of the streets because it's on the second floor of the building. Wifi is always perfect - never had an issue working online and streaming Netflix or anything else - and apparently that's a big problem for other hostels around Cairo. Laundry service is available. Rooms have keys and locks. Staff are super chill. Best in Cairo.

28th Mar 2017

I had great time at Miami Hostel. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would def stay there again if I ever come back to egypt.