Miami Cairo Hostel Reviews

34 Talaat Harb Street, 2nd Floor, cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Thanks guys for evrything this hostel was amazing they did i lot for us and we felt just like home me and my girlfriend! I dont have anything bad to say about my stay in Miami ... Cairo would not be the same without the staff and the good vibe Miami bring in this place! I recommend 100% the hostel ..... No pressure for guide tours they were with us from the first minute in the airport till the last one at the train station before we left for alexandria seriously thanks for evrything!

• 16th May 2015
  • Egypt

Best hostel in Egypt, very very clean, staff are amazing, they make you feel at home.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

The staff at the hostel were lovely and made me feel at home. Very helpful and protective (as a lone traveller). Would happily stay there again.

The rooms are clean and the personal of the hostel is very kind. They lead us to very good touristical activities. Also the location is great., near from the Egyptian Museum. The ambience is friendly between the guests and you could make friends easely. We also felt secure and like in a family, wich was very important for us in Cairo coz we travelled only women. I absolutely reccomend and we will come back 100% secure. ^.^ENjoy the experience!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Spain

First and foremost I felt very at ease knowing I had someone to pick me up at the airport and when I arrived there was no confusion because they were waiting for me.The staff were very welcoming and helpful,being able to answer all my needs, willing to escort me around town . Even though the facility had shared bathrooms it was kept clean at all times. A great location close to museum. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone wishing to visit Egypt and would definitely stay again.

• 1st Apr 2015

Ambiente agradavel , funcionarios prestativos e atenciosos , bem localizado!

It's impossible to cook in this hostel unless you only want some instant noodles. Comparing with the one my friends were staying just a few hundred meters away, this place is almost twice the price for 1 bed, and it's not very clean. The door for the bathroom keep on falling off. No toilet paper half of the time. the lounge requires lights even during the day, but the staff tried to safe electricity and they keep on turning lights off and leave you sit in shadows.

Has a whole fleet of Mosquito attacking at night. Staffs having fun chatting in the morning loudly regardless that the guests are still in bed. So called breakfast was just 1.5 piece of typical egtption bread with 1 tea or coffee. The bread does taste fresh. Gets harder and harder day by day. Hair in the bread as well. But, good location. Everything close and they have 1 friend staff who was very helpful comparing with the others.

A clean hostel and great staff.thanks!

It's rare to find such high quality for such low prices. Given how rundown, dirty and overwhelming Cairo is, I was pleased to stay in the new, clean and peaceful Miami. I am very picky about where I sleep and shower, and couldn't find anything to complain about here. There was hot water, a filling breakfast, cozy duvets, and much more to make this a great stay. Mohamed, Mohammad, and Osa are fluent in English, and a wealth of information. Great location, too. I highly recommend Miami Cairo.

• 12th Dec 2014

There are too few characters for me to say how happy my stay was here and how I feel about the owner Mohamed. I stayed twice here. dec 1-5 and Dec 19-20. Mohamed helped me build a custom itenerary and checked up on me everyday. I always felt safe and was always accompanied by people. Egypt is 100% safe if you keep your wits and are culturally respective. Highly reccomended. Internet, hot water and small breakfast avail. Tour booking and advice is accurate and not over priced or a a sham.

• 1st Dec 2014