Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Pros: great location, nice lounge area, friendly staff Cons: way too few bathrooms. Many hostels have 1 bathroom for 3-5 people, this had 1 for 12. There was always a line and one drunk girl couldn't get in in time and threw up on the floor, which didn't get cleaned up till ththe next day. -Harassment and theft: I know this isn't he hostel's fault directly, but my girlfriend was forcibly groped and grabbed by some drunk European (he is lucky I was not there...) And she had clothes stolen

• 12th Aug 2015

Excellent

I thought a lot before writing this complaint, but I have to tell an episode happened in this hostel. The people working here were very friendly and professional. The problem was with one person, he was not a guest of the hostel, but did everything like its own disturbing and offending guests true, those who paid to stay in the hostel. I hope that management is more attentive. Thanks for the reception and for the cleaning. Recommended and will return.

• 10th Aug 2015

Great location and very cheap to stay at however we didn't realise that there would also be a school camp of 50 or so 15 year olds. Quite stressful when they take over the dining hall or outside area to sit around to play camp games. Supposedly there was an age limit of 18 but we were told some times there's an exception. They were quite rude and were not courteous at all. The doors didn't lock on our room or the front gate at all so not much security however there were always people around.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff were really friendly, all the guests in the hostel were so nice and chatty. Perfect for what you're paying for.

It's a gerat place to stay!)

Great hostel. Staff were very helpful and the free breakfast really helped us budget our trip. Would definatly stay again and recommend for anyone visiting the city.

• 31st Jul 2015

Decent facilities. Good location. Staff was very rude to my friend.

Best hostel to stay in Miami. Is just a short walk to everything, the beach, supermarkets, shopping areas and a very nice park (Flamingo). Good wifi, you can relax in the hostel all day or after having fun in the area. Helpful staff and well managed.

Everything's are arranged well. It is awesome.

the best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Very nice place and friendly staff. I strongly recommend Miami Hostel !

• 21st Jul 2015

The thing in the hostel that I have the most appreciate was the personal they was really helpful nice polite everything !! I highly recommend for that !! You are about 10-15 by walking from the beach and ocean dr, the kitchen is big so you can cook whatever you want, you are close to the store Publix, the room are clean enough for the price. You have sheets and towel include,the breakfast is a big bagel with cream cheese, peanut butter, butter and jelly. There isn't juice or milk but coffee free

• 20th Jul 2015

Not much to complain here. Staff is attentive and nice, plenty of space to chill, free tea/coffee and good atmosphere with cool co-travellers. Good price/value for this area.

Good hostel, although on the western side of Miami Beach, but well maintained and safe. I stayed just for a night but will definitely consider staying there again.

Security- Swipe card doors to street were not operational. (expensive fix) Location- Great location, but no parking. Staff- Everyone we interacted with were great! Atmosphere- The vibe of the hostel was good, just didnt see many people around. Cleanliness- Smelled good, no evidence of bugs or critters. Value- Cant beat the price, would have paid more. Facilities- There were little items that needed minor attention, a raised nail here, a loose bolt there, a trim piece glued down. But doable..

The hostel is well located in Miami Beach meaning you can get easily to the beaches and nightlife scenery (around 15 minutes walking). Also it is only a 30 minutes ride from the airport and has good bus connections close by. The atmosphere was good and the staff was really friendly and helpfull and the facilities are generally good. The toilets are a bit dirty. Would stay again there but take some extra breakfast with me beacusa they only offer a baggel and some hot coffe/tea.

RECOMENDED!! GOOD BED'S GREAT KITCHEN POOLTABLE FRIENDLY STAFF For this price, the best for a cheap stay near Miami beach (15min walk -/+ to the beach)

Miami hostel was not the kind of hostel I like. I slept in 12 girls dorm, which has allways been fine, but now ot felt like the other people in the dorm had no idea how to behave in hostels. The one shower we had in the dormroom was used hoirs at time by some guests and nobody cared about other people's space. People would move our stuff and put stuff on my bed, including full mugs of... something? Hostel staff was awesome, thought, the atmosphere just wasn't.

The staff are horrible, unhappy. My bed was dirty. the atmosphere is so down. The worse hostel that i have stayed. Unbeliveble!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4