Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Biggest dump I have ever stayed in. I feel quite a bit betrayed by the reviews. I have stayed in places almost as dirty, but they did not bother me as much because they made up for it in atmosphere or other options. I only felt the need to sleep here, which I did not do to well. Isis not feel like there was a good opportunity to meet people and explore, which I got from the reviews.

• 9th Apr 2015

We have housekeeping 7 days a week and all rooms are cleaned. after check ins start it is the individuals responsibility to keep his area clean. As for opportunity to meet people and explore, we have an open common area where many people meet and hang out and exploring we offer tours around the city and many locations through out florida for exploring

Good Hostel worth your money.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Pakistan

very kind and helpful staff, the common area is great and it was very clean for a hostel.

You get exactly what you pay for. If your looking for more than what your willing paying for then you won't get it. Simple rules of life. Staff are very nice and it's got a good kitchen area.

A good hostel with sturdy beds. Location is good as well but a little on the expensive side for a hostel

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Our room's door was broken and anybody could come in without keys. At least lockers were available in the room. The spa available looked dirty, the room itself was fine, the bathroom was alright. I must admit it was the cheapest hostel in Miami Beach during the UMF weekend so you can't expect much. It is located next to a liquor store (huge plus) and not that far from the beach. I'd recommend this for people who are just looking for a place to sleep 1 or 2 nights.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great & helpful staff. i would say this hostel is great for meeting people & partying but in the same time you can take a rest easily. Perfect combination!

Good value for the money. I enjoyed my dorm mates, females all, the most. Breakfast of bagel and hot drink was helpful, especially when one is on a budget. Large kitchen area, seating area, and internet available.

• 24th Mar 2015

to many rules

Cheap convinient place to stay, 10 min walk to miami beach. Helpful staff, free breakfast, hard to cook/ eat own meals due to polystyrene plates and cutlery! Cvs and whole foods 1 block away.

great place and cheap

The main staff member didnt seem to know what he was doing. Posters and deals around the hostel were out of date and unbookable. Free breakfast is a plys and drinking water fountains. All in all not fantastic but not the worst.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

It has a great atmosphere and people are very friendly!!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Actually was the second time I had stayed there, stayed once before a couple of years ago. Generally satisfied with this hostel, you are within a mile or two of everything on Miami Beach, and it is clean. I did encounter one significant annoyance though. Sometime in the middle of the night this couple came into my dorm and started taking a shower, I had to go so went downstairs, but the downstairs restroom had been locked for the night. They should have more then one restroom available.

• 13th Mar 2015

I have used the hostel because I had a layover at MIA. Therefore, it is excellent. Bus 150 leaves to and from the airport close to the hostel. Otherwise it is a classical party hostel in a first world city and it is pretty much excellent for that purpose as well. There is a liquer store next door ;-), Wifi is good, common area very sociable. The dorms and bathrooms could be cleaner though. Overall, it seems to be unbeatable in terms of value for money.

It's an inexpensive hostel the so get what you pay for. If you're just needing a place to sleep it's the place to go. If you want a party hostel go to decowalk or Miami Beach international.

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights and I can say it is a really good hostel for the price. I stayed in a room with 5 other girls and we were lucky enough to have two bathrooms in the room which was perfect. The lockers are provided in the rooms but you should have your own lock with you or you can get one for 6 $ at the reception. The staff was very nice, they gave me directions for downtown Miami and were very helpful in answering any of my questions.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Big kitchen, the dorms were clean, but the atmosphere wasn't welcoming or relaxing. One of three hostels I stayed in at Miami Beach and definitely my least favourite.

The hostel is about a 20 minute walk from South Beach so wasn't too bad, but the facilities were a little rundown. The rooms could have been cleaner but for the price it's fine. It's a nice place to relax especially outside since that's the main hangout area and if you're looking for a party hostel this is definitely the place. They have deals to local clubs that usually include free drinks.

• 1st Mar 2015

Lock of the room was broken, and wasn't fix during my 6 day stay. But besides that, I had a great stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4