Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Really cool Hostel in a great area of South Beach. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about Miami. The atmosphere was very relaxed and easy going. There was also free parking on the street next to the Hostel and many buses going all over. I have already planned to come back the next time I'm in Miami.

I stayed a couple of days in this hostel.it was really fun.10 minutes walking distance to ocean drive,either party or chilling out. It's good enough .there are a bunch of place to eating out.publics, wallgreenseven eleven ,dominos,burger close by the hostel.clean,it for every penny

Nice Staff, quite place...good breakfast

• 22nd Apr 2015

the atmosphere is great, people from all over the world who "live" in this "house" just like they were at home.. the staff is super, professional and friendly, always ready to help you in any way.. there's a big kitchen that can be used at the same time with any problem ! rooms are clean and bathrooms are very good; every night there are events or parties people can participate; the location is excellent, close to the beach, to the most important streets; Miami Hostel..: "the hostel in Miami !"

• 21st Apr 2015

I enjoyed my self very much. The location to public transportation and shopping is perfect. The staff and accommodations were very nice. I really enjoyed my stay. It was so easy that I will be back next year, for sure.

• 21st Apr 2015

I had alwaays a great time there was my fourth time, but this time the aircon in my room was broken and the Italian receptionust in the night shift was not willing to work and very unprofessional. I hope nect time to find the old staff and all the facilities working properly.

Spent 3 nights at miami hostel based on price and location and was delighted with my choice .....other hostels were tempting but the outdoor and openness of lounging area was ideal . 2 of the staff mario and mike were really cool and helpful guys .. So recommend ? Yes its not the ritz but good value for money if on a budget

• 17th Apr 2015

The first two nights in 6 bed female dorm the air conditioning was too cold!!!!....froze at night. The bathroom in that room was disgusting....mold all around the edges, but did have hot water. The 12 bed dorm where I statey my last night was so hot I could not sleep....only cold water shower....facilities not good. Staff was GREAT!!! Barbecue was GREAT!!! I would not stay there again because rooms did not work meet average standards.

The comments about the unfriendly staff are completely true. When I was leaving to the airport, this guy with big mustache told me it was too late for going alone and offered me to drive there for 70$ he didn't even tried to explain me other options. He was trying to take advantage of my situation. At the end I found help on internet, tracking buses and the train schedule. So I strongly recommend you spend a few more in other hostel, you'll not feel it comparing with food, drinks and parties.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Chile

We give all guests information on ways to the airports to get you there on time. At the time you were asking your options were limited. You must make a reservation for a shuttle to pick you up 24 hours before your flight and the bus systems do not start running until 5:00 am. From our hostel to Fort Lauderdale airport you are looking at $70 to $85 for a taxi.

I have liked so much, The Miami Hostel: safe, clean and friendly. I recommend !

Miami Hostel was the perfect place to enjoy South Beach in a great party atmosphere a short walk from the beach. The location was perfect with Whole Foods right around the corner and the Hostel's huge open kitchen open all day and night. The outdoor bar area was also a great place to meet other travelers and enjoy the warm Miami weather. They also had a free pool table, outdoor sound system and flat-screen T.V.s. Overall, a super friendly staff, close to the beach and a great place to chill out!

Biggest dump I have ever stayed in. I feel quite a bit betrayed by the reviews. I have stayed in places almost as dirty, but they did not bother me as much because they made up for it in atmosphere or other options. I only felt the need to sleep here, which I did not do to well. Isis not feel like there was a good opportunity to meet people and explore, which I got from the reviews.

• 9th Apr 2015

We have housekeeping 7 days a week and all rooms are cleaned. after check ins start it is the individuals responsibility to keep his area clean. As for opportunity to meet people and explore, we have an open common area where many people meet and hang out and exploring we offer tours around the city and many locations through out florida for exploring

Good Hostel worth your money.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Pakistan

very kind and helpful staff, the common area is great and it was very clean for a hostel.

Very nice hostel. Great staff; beautiful people.

You get exactly what you pay for. If your looking for more than what your willing paying for then you won't get it. Simple rules of life. Staff are very nice and it's got a good kitchen area.

A good hostel with sturdy beds. Location is good as well but a little on the expensive side for a hostel

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Our room's door was broken and anybody could come in without keys. At least lockers were available in the room. The spa available looked dirty, the room itself was fine, the bathroom was alright. I must admit it was the cheapest hostel in Miami Beach during the UMF weekend so you can't expect much. It is located next to a liquor store (huge plus) and not that far from the beach. I'd recommend this for people who are just looking for a place to sleep 1 or 2 nights.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great & helpful staff. i would say this hostel is great for meeting people & partying but in the same time you can take a rest easily. Perfect combination!

Good value for the money. I enjoyed my dorm mates, females all, the most. Breakfast of bagel and hot drink was helpful, especially when one is on a budget. Large kitchen area, seating area, and internet available.

• 24th Mar 2015