Miami Hostel

Fabulous 1770 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1770 Total Reviews

23rd Apr 2017

It was a great hostel. Very convenient location close to shops, grocery stores and downtown. Staff is super friendly, they clean rooms everyday . You have full kitchen which will save you alot of money to cook your own instead of eating out. Also they have washer and dryer in the hostel which I never seen any other hostel before. You should definetly check this place out

• Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Amazing Hostel! Friendly and helpful staff! Good atmosphere! Free barbecue every Saturday. There is so big and good kitchen. You can cook and save money. Also laundry service! Clean and good location. I think best hostel in Miami Beach. Thank you guys! I will come back soon!

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Everything was great. Best friendly, helpful & professional staff! Free barbecue every Saturday! Clean and good location.The best hostel in Miami Beach. I will recommend it 100%

• mabdelalq
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Great place to stay for the amount of money spent

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Apr 2017

I had a very great time at the hostel. The staff is very professional polite and hardworking. Manager and his staff puts a lot of effort in customer service which is well appreciated by me. Thank you very much Miami Hostel in making my South Beach vacation such a memorable one.If you want to enjoy in a comfortable and sociable environment, meeting interesting people from all walks of life then this hostel is where you want to be. THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

• tulaydemircioglu8576
  • Turkey, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2017

Excellent hostel, amazing staff, great location, clean, good kitchen and cheap! The best hostel in Miami Beach. Daily breakfast

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2017
4.9

Bad place for solo female travellers. There was loud music all the time and creepy guys hanging around. Male night staff didn't care. I told one man not to touch me and another followed me around telling me his life story and asking me out. All the women were hiding in their bunks on their laptops. I'd have done the same if I didn't have to wait for the machine to wash my clothes three times- the machine had covered them in brown stuff on first use! Female morning staff seemed nice.

• Azerbaijan, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Nice and safe place to stay,very nice social area,awesome kitchen you can cook what ever you want,free computers professional employees I can't say anything bad ! daily breakfast nice with coffee and apple juice bonus nutella :) really suprise for me ! also over 30 security cameras wow ! Great experience,I recommended !!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017
7.1

Nice outdoor area, really good kitchen and fridges, clean, good beds, OK location for most things, mostly very nice staff except for one member that doesn't know the meaning of customer service, possibly the worst member of a hostel staff I've ever been involved with.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2017
3.7

Not really clean but I can completely understand that it's hard work to clean up a hostel. What really disappointed me was the guests they let stay: dirty, noisy, bad mannered...I am not even sure some of them were real travellers. Moreover, It gave me a feeling of high insecurity overall, as the rooms are directly accessible from the street with only a code.

We arent allowed to discriminate on who are travelers and who arent travelers at the Hostel. this sound like it was a personal problem between the guest not the hostel, nothing was stolen or complaints to the front desk, we have door codes to every room in the hostel and we change the door code once sometimes twice a week depending on how busy we are. every hostel on Miami beach is accessible from the streets. and we clean or rooms everyday from 9am to 4pm, we have 30 video cameras located in the hostel 24/7 front desk support. Thank you for your stay at Miami Hostel.