Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Reliable, safe and clean hostel. On-and-off free street parking on the street. The location is about 20 min walk to the beach. Most of clubs, the beach and social activities are on the other side of the island, so it can be annoying to be trekking back and forth several times a day. The people in the hostel were friendly but a lot of them just kept to themselves (and only spoke Spanish).

• 26th Jan 2016

I have been attended by awesome people, they have helped me to feel me comfortable and in a nice place. I recommend hostel miami to save money and enjoy your trip.

Friendly and helpful staff! One of the cheapest hostels in miami, relaxed athmosphere and nice and clean kitchen. Breakfast is a bagel with cream cheese or nutella ;) Hammocks and comfortable chairs to chill out

this is the 4th hostel i saw with the impossible top bunk ladders. these should be replaced. thankfully i had the lower bunk. the ladders require contortions such that it takes over a minute rocking and springs squeaking for exiting the top bunk. if this does not end in a fall for the top bunkmate climbing out, it creates enough noise to wake the lower bunkmate. south beach has a resolution against styrofoam. to prevent dirty dishes, the hostel uses styrofoam. it also melts in microwaves.

Nice hostel! Good atmosphere!

The hostel is about 10-12 minutes away from the beach (by foot). It's also a just few minutes away from restaurants and grocery stores. I didn't interact much with the staff but when I did they weren't rude and helped me with what I needed. Good place considering how affordable it is. Breakfast may always be the same but it's an extra I'm sure many would love~

• 12th Jan 2016

We stayed in a mix-dorm for 2 nights. The dorm was very smelly probably no ventilation facility in the room. The toilet was very dirty. The toilet floor is very oily, stains on the floor tiles and wall tiles. The toilet really needs to 'brush' to clean up all the dirt and stains on tiles. For the breakfast, everyone has one bagel and a small bottle of apple juice only. Of course, we have unlimited coffee in the kitchen.

Hallo hostel world, sorry for so late anser. The MIAMI HOSTEL was very great. Thank you very much. I came with a rental car. The very good one is - parking next door was free - no seeking - i found a parking place very quick. Thanks God. everythink for example win dixie, Kiosk, supermarket, busstation ( direct on the entrance) and other thinks - very very god. My first time there and i ´ll be guest again when going to Miami :-).

• 8th Jan 2016

Nice place. 10 minute walk from South Beach.

Nice (party) atmosphere; good to meet people; but rooms could be cleaner. Security is poor, during both mornings we stayed here, a friend of the staff kept walking through our room to get to the back of the complex, as he knew the entrance code to our room (annoying as it kept waking us up). Breakfast is simple but decent.

Nice layout of the hostel so that you can easily interact and make new friends with travellers. Staff are helpful. About a 10min walk from the beach and Washington ave. Cheap bottle shop next door and supermarkets close by

It was a very lovely hostel. The staff was very friendly and helped me out with my questions and luggage. The rooms were clean and it was nice to have your own bathroom. One day I was alone in the room, which was very nice. The security is also pretty good.

• 3rd Jan 2016

I loved Miami Hostel! Some people complained about the breakfast but just a bagel is enough for the breakfast

I really enjoyed my time there at the Miami Hostel! The staff was friendly and very helpful.

Really friendly staff and very easy going guests. Great atmosphere with its coumminity room/kitchen and the outdoor space with a bar and a pool table. Cards and passwords required to enter your building and room - though, not every door is locked like that. Only 10 minutes walking distance to the beach. Right next to the hostel is a liquor shop and an ATM. The only bad thing I have to talk about are the small toilets. Damn, I'm 6"4/1,93m and this is way too small for me to sit comfortable.

• 28th Dec 2015

Staff is really helpful, the location and security is good. Would absolutely stay here again if passing through Miami.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Iceland

I just loved the place and would definitely recommend it to friends.

• 25th Dec 2015

Really good hostel located about 10 minute walk from South Beach. Good facilities. Staff were awesome and very helpful. Would recommend.

No social activities

Kitchen and dining area was peaceful and quiet, never too busy to prepare a meal or find a seat. Safety was average but secure, and staff were very friendly. I would come back and stay. Upgrades in toilet / bath rooms could be considered.

• 22nd Dec 2015