Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Everything's are arranged well. It is awesome.

the best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Very nice place and friendly staff. I strongly recommend Miami Hostel !

• 21st Jul 2015

The thing in the hostel that I have the most appreciate was the personal they was really helpful nice polite everything !! I highly recommend for that !! You are about 10-15 by walking from the beach and ocean dr, the kitchen is big so you can cook whatever you want, you are close to the store Publix, the room are clean enough for the price. You have sheets and towel include,the breakfast is a big bagel with cream cheese, peanut butter, butter and jelly. There isn't juice or milk but coffee free

• 20th Jul 2015

Not much to complain here. Staff is attentive and nice, plenty of space to chill, free tea/coffee and good atmosphere with cool co-travellers. Good price/value for this area.

Good hostel, although on the western side of Miami Beach, but well maintained and safe. I stayed just for a night but will definitely consider staying there again.

Security- Swipe card doors to street were not operational. (expensive fix) Location- Great location, but no parking. Staff- Everyone we interacted with were great! Atmosphere- The vibe of the hostel was good, just didnt see many people around. Cleanliness- Smelled good, no evidence of bugs or critters. Value- Cant beat the price, would have paid more. Facilities- There were little items that needed minor attention, a raised nail here, a loose bolt there, a trim piece glued down. But doable..

The hostel is well located in Miami Beach meaning you can get easily to the beaches and nightlife scenery (around 15 minutes walking). Also it is only a 30 minutes ride from the airport and has good bus connections close by. The atmosphere was good and the staff was really friendly and helpfull and the facilities are generally good. The toilets are a bit dirty. Would stay again there but take some extra breakfast with me beacusa they only offer a baggel and some hot coffe/tea.

RECOMENDED!! GOOD BED'S GREAT KITCHEN POOLTABLE FRIENDLY STAFF For this price, the best for a cheap stay near Miami beach (15min walk -/+ to the beach)

Miami hostel was not the kind of hostel I like. I slept in 12 girls dorm, which has allways been fine, but now ot felt like the other people in the dorm had no idea how to behave in hostels. The one shower we had in the dormroom was used hoirs at time by some guests and nobody cared about other people's space. People would move our stuff and put stuff on my bed, including full mugs of... something? Hostel staff was awesome, thought, the atmosphere just wasn't.

The staff are horrible, unhappy. My bed was dirty. the atmosphere is so down. The worse hostel that i have stayed. Unbeliveble!!!

Great location. Friendly, helpful staff. No real atmosphere unfortunately, but an awesome hostel to stay at with friends.Close to everything!

This is a nice hostel. I enjoyed my stay very much and I would stay there again if I go to Miami again.

Bathroom was dirty. Biggest complaint was air conditioning. They claimed the A/C to be working, but the room was so hot you could not stand to be in it for more than a few seconds

After the cleaning lady is finished cleaning the rooms, the guests are responsible for maintaining cleanliness until the next day. Also we have central A.C. for entire hostel with no other complaints.

The staff is very freindly and offered me advice on places to visit in Miami. They also offered free breakfast and free burgers when I was there which is always great. The hostel could have been a little cleaner but other than that I was very happy with my stay.

• 23rd May 2015

Hostel was how I expected it. Staff was friendly. That one guy checking us in felt just kind of overstrained with the people that needed help besides us. Sheets and blankets were nice and clean. Bathrooms could've been cleaned more often. Breakfast was only one bagel with spread per person. But at least it was ready earlier, because we had to leave. All in all a nice and reasonable place.

• 22nd May 2015

Staff were helpful and the hostel had a comfortable atmosphere. The hostel had a tasty BBQ on Saturday for the guests. Dorm rooms a little small, but manageable. Location not right by the main tourist streets, but close enough to walk to within 10 minutes.

It's a bit of a walk to the beach, but on a main street, and easy to get to. The staff was great, and helpful in getting me a bottom bunk when I needed it. The cookout there is fun, and I enjoyed the 3 kittens they have on the deck.

Great place to stay! Excellent location, great atmosphere, helpful staff.

This hostel is one of the nicest. The property is nicely set up with many trees and bushes. It has couches outside and an air conditioned sitting room next to the kitchen which is clean and well appointed. There is a nice counter area to sit and access WiFi. I would like to stay there again.

• 13th May 2015