• 810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

8.4
Fabulous 1,583 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,583 Total Reviews
Miami Hostel Located at 810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, , Miami.
USA

28th Nov 2016

Only problem was poor light and Wi-Fi signal. Rest all*****

• Vietnam, Female, 41+
24th Nov 2016

So convenient so I stay 1 more night.

Thanks very much !

11th Nov 2016
6.6

Pros: - great location, 10 minutes' walk from the Art Déco district, the beach and the marina. - the patio has a great vibe, perfect to chill out al fresco during the day - the female dorm has 2 bathrooms for 10 persons - cats everywhere :) - friendly staff Cons: - you know sleep won't be easy when the bar right outside your dorm door says "please be quiet after 2:00 AM" - wifi was spotty in the dorm - dorm facilities have seen better days (but they're fully functional)

Thank you so much for your comments.. It would be so nice if you have the time to send us a private e-mail to : info@miamihostel.net and let us know about the low points about the cleanness of the place because we are working so hard to have and keep everything impecable . So it would be very appreciate your comments about what was dirty.Thank you so much and hope to heard from you very soon.

28th Oct 2016

The style of the hostel is unique. The staff and the cleaning lady were A+++ and super nice and helpful! They are my #1 choice for booking in Miami!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Miami Hostel. I felt really welcome by the staff available 24/7. The place is really clean and it feels safe. The hostel is located near bus stop (line S taking you to Miami Downtown) and 10 minutes walk from the Miami South Beach. Within walking distance there is also a supermarket and a few good and affordable breakfast and lunch places.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2016

This is a great hostel, with super friendly and helpful staff. A short walk from the beach and very clean. I would definitely stay again!

22nd Oct 2016

I love my staying because the house has such a nice vibe,the staff really help me and care for me.The patio full of flowers is the best to seat and relax.Love the kitchen super big .The rooms are big and everywhere is super CLEAN .I feel like this is my house in Miami (the best). I will always come back and thank you Miami hostel.

Thank you for your comments. We work hard to achive comments like this.Thank you so much and we hope to have you again with us.

22nd Oct 2016

Nice and clean hostel good WiFi great kitchen nice atmosphere staff very friendly. I definitely recommend....

Thank you so much for your comments. hope to see you soon.

• Egypt, Male, 41+
20th Oct 2016

I feel at home ! Lovely place , beautiful people &staff is marvelous!! A house is made from bricks & stones but home is made with love alone !! So where you find love ❤️ is your home , love miami hostel .

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Oct 2016
4.9

I stayed for 12 days and you might be thinking "well why stay that long if you didnt enjoy it?" well its not long its that easy to just move places sometimes. They say they are clean - they get cleaned twice a day - but the facilties are old and breaking down, atleast in the room I stayed in. The internet didnt work at all. I had girls coming in at all hours screaming and turning on lights as people slept. If you want a place to stay - no respect. I'd check others before coming here.