Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

I love that place! It's mu second time there but I'll be back again!!

• 19th Apr 2014

The location is great. In the heart of Miami Beach.

The employees are very nice and accommodating I have stayed 3 seperate times and was always pleasant atmosphere outside is best out of all the hostels I have stayed at south beach great hostel thanks Miami Hostel

• 13th Apr 2014

It is a very good and clean hostel. The staff is very nice and friendly. The facilities are great, you cansit outside and relax. I would go in the hostel when i am in Miami !😊

• 11th Apr 2014

This hostel is great, especially the very friendly night time guy Dragan. He gave me bagels in the morning, and gave me good dieting and fitness advice. The hostel is very clean, with cleaners daily. They also have very strict safety rules which allow for no outside visitors in the room and in the common areas. Lockers are also available in the rooms, which have key card access.

Great people! Second time over there and going for another ones for sure.

You get what you pay for. The place is cheap and you're provided with the basics. It's clean and there's decent wifi. But the mattresses shove springs into your ribcage, the staff isn't very knowledgeable, the jacuzzi is a joke and the breakfast bagels leave much to be desired. I'd still stay there again if cash strapped and traveling to Miami Beach.

• 6th Apr 2014

Great staff, great atmosphere! Thanks so much!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Albania

I love this hostel I came to Miami several times before, I ve been in most of the hostel in south beach area but I really like best the miami Hostel. Best in south beach for sure

its a little walk to all the good places but it is a short walk and its right next to the bus stop so not much of an issue.

Loved the staff!! The place was overall very clean. The bathroom cleanliness really depends on the people you are sharing a room with though. Overall great place had free burgers and hot dogs! Would definitely recommend to others and would stay here again! Bus stop is 1 minute away that leads to downtown miami! LOVED MY STAY

• 27th Mar 2014

Clean and nice hostel, not located in the direct hot spot of Miami south beach, so a little distance to clubs and beach, but still walking distance (5-15min) and instead a little calmer. However, the promoted events organized by hostel wasn't any top experiences, such as pool party and shuttle to Ultra, wasn't worth the money.. But that's rather critic to the promoter guy than the hostel.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Everything was prime! Staff was very friendly and accommodating! Plenty of activities to do while in South Beach.

When we arrived at the hostel, the first thing we were told, was that our reservation somehow got cancelled the day before. We didn't know why but it must have been one of the employee's fault. So there we were without a single booked bed for a night. Fortunately Derick did a good job getting us beds for the lowest rate we would have payed for the next 5 nights. So we only had to find a place for our last night. Other than that we had a great time at the hostel as well as miami!!

• 23rd Mar 2014

The staff member I met when I checked in was less than welcoming, it was late at night but I felt like I was bothering him with any questions I had. The security is nice because you do have to have a key to get into each room, but since the bathrooms are in the room itself they don't get cleaned as much as they probably could. A towel and sheets are included, as well as breakfast which is one plain bagel with jelly, butter or cream cheese.

We are glad that you appreciate the security as it is one of our highest priorities to make sure our guests feel safe at all times. The cleaning staff comes in everyday in the afternoon to make sure every bathroom and room is clean. Since there are many guests who share the bathroom its very difficult to maintain the bathrooms clean 24/7. In order for us to maintain a low daily room rate we can only provide a simple breakfast.

Great place, extremely friendly staff. You can meet people from all over the World.

There was obvious large blocks of mould on the cushion! My friends and I really couldn't stand that. Also the room was so small. The ladder was so hard to climb on.

The hostel was OK. I didn't spend many times on it to provide a really good review but it is not close to the beach.The bathroom was not really clean.

• 14th Mar 2014

Hostel description said all meals provided - breakfast, lunch, dinner. I chose the hostel because the shared meals would give a chance to meet people to go out with, even if location further from beach. But when arrived I found they only provide 1 bagel for breakfast and no lunch or dinner. I paid upfront and could not get a refund. False advertising. Positive side is the security and there was always someone on duty.

Our time in this hostel was awesome. I can really recommend it to everyone who wants to get to know cool people from around the world and hang out together. The beach is close just as some stores and nightclubs. We will definitely come back. Thanks to the hostel family!

• 11th Mar 2014