Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Air in the room was very bad and it was almosst impossible to get fresh air in. Kitchen is well equipped and clean.

We are in a season.Is up to the people in the room to open the AC or to open the Windows,Because normally we the AC 24/7.So we dont know what you guys where usaing,it is a shame you didn't come to the front desk so we could have help you,We are so sorry and if you ever come back dont hesitate to let us know,we are here to help you.

I was given room with 2 doors that couldn't be lock then they asked me to move to other room. New room was great. Clean, bright, comfy pillow but not so comfy bed. Toilet was super clean. Night staff was OK, day staff was super friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed my staying at Miami Hostel, I will recommend my friends for sure to book in this charming Hostel. The welcomed and the excellent information of the front desk impressed me at my arrival.

• 10th Dec 2014

The staff is always willing to help. The hostel is in a great location, close to the beach and close to supermarkets what makes it easier for tourist to find goods and prepare meals. The kitchen is always clean and organized. I will recomend this place because altough you can make noise and have fun you also have time to relax.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

My only hostel in Miami and I won't look for other ones. Slept in 6 mix, bed ok, toilet ok, lockbox in the room big enough for 2 cameras, laptop and more. Facilities v.good, kitchen great!!! WiFi running fast, helpful staff, towels, bike parking, atm, pool table. Really great! 10 min walking distance to beach and shops within 3 min. Do not hesitate!

In general, I had a good stay! The only thing is that it is really cold in the bedroom!!

• 3rd Dec 2014

This is probably one of the worst hostels in Miami. They seem to think that because it's a party hostel, the guests will be too drunk to notice all the problems with this place. The rooms and bathrooms badly need renovation. On one room, the door (leading outdoors) had no lock (seems like it broke ages ago and was never repaired). No one talks to each other and the "parties" they offer are just that they sell the same tickets as all the other hostels for a local promoter's parties.

As a first time hostel guest, I found the experience quite unique and would definitely stay again in this city or another.

• 21st Nov 2014

A comparatively clean hostel, good value for the money and very nice staff!

Super fun hostel. Great deals for south beach clubs. They have an event every night. We paid $20 and got free drinks for an hour at the hostel and entrance to the club. We went to Mansion and Story. Really cool open common area. I wish the hot tub worked. Front doors had capability to be locked and opened with key cards, but were unlocked. 0.8 miles away from South Beach main strip. Loved this place!

Great staff, awesome common area, and a great location that was easily accessible, but also not right in the action. Not quite as nice as the photos on hostelworld, but still a great place, especially given the price for that area. Would have loved proper dishes and cooking utensils, rather than styrofoam, as it felt quite wasteful. As always with hostels, the people make the place, and we met some great people here.

GREAT STAFF... helpfull & respectfull,.... but NEVER SMILE.... MANAGER is nice too, but never smiles either.? Hey, make an effort...OK? Who cares.? ....its FANTASTIC.!!! 2 blocks from 2 large grocery stores so you don't get ripped off. Kitchen good....NOT AS GOOD AS AS ADVERTISED...BUT PRETTY GOOD & open 24 hours? WOW! GREAT FOR A LATE SNACK! Easy to meet travelors & party around the pool table or in your room, of course.

Nice hostel. 10 min walking to the beach. Good kitchen. Our door couldn't be closed because of problem with lock. They promised fix it during one day but they didn't fix it for 3 days when we were there.

Highly recommend this place. The staff are knowledgable and helpful. Very friendly. The location is in south beach, and a walkable distance to grocery stores, beaches, clubs and nightlife. Had a fantastic time and will be back!

The toilets can't handle toilet paper. There were absolutely no social events during the weekend we were there; we had to crash another hostel to join their clubbing nights. It's quite far from the beach and clubs compared to other hostels. Their Hostelworld page needs updating; there are no free beach towels, and there were definitely some people staying there who were over 50 years old. The rooms could be cleaner. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the communal kitchen is quite clean.

3D Sheeple scammed me out of 4 days rent

Supposedly a party hostel, but there was no organized parties or stuff. Beds were too noisy. It is really far from the beach.

We had a great time at Miami hostel, totally recommended, good location and helpful staff

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Good hostel at a good location walking distance from the beach and bars and clubs. The atmosphere was not great when I was there but it could be that it was a quiet weekend. Overall good value hostel at a good location.

Decent one for short stays. I just stayed here one night, on my way to Key Largo. It's cheap, and not bad for short stays. Secure with individual card access to rooms, lockers are provided inside rooms, for each bed. Sheets and towels are clean and given at the reception at the time of checkin.

« first « Prev 1 2 3