Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

RECOMENDED!! GOOD BED'S GREAT KITCHEN POOLTABLE FRIENDLY STAFF For this price, the best for a cheap stay near Miami beach (15min walk -/+ to the beach)

Miami hostel was not the kind of hostel I like. I slept in 12 girls dorm, which has allways been fine, but now ot felt like the other people in the dorm had no idea how to behave in hostels. The one shower we had in the dormroom was used hoirs at time by some guests and nobody cared about other people's space. People would move our stuff and put stuff on my bed, including full mugs of... something? Hostel staff was awesome, thought, the atmosphere just wasn't.

The staff are horrible, unhappy. My bed was dirty. the atmosphere is so down. The worse hostel that i have stayed. Unbeliveble!!!

Great location. Friendly, helpful staff. No real atmosphere unfortunately, but an awesome hostel to stay at with friends.Close to everything!

This is a nice hostel. I enjoyed my stay very much and I would stay there again if I go to Miami again.

Bathroom was dirty. Biggest complaint was air conditioning. They claimed the A/C to be working, but the room was so hot you could not stand to be in it for more than a few seconds

After the cleaning lady is finished cleaning the rooms, the guests are responsible for maintaining cleanliness until the next day. Also we have central A.C. for entire hostel with no other complaints.

The staff is very freindly and offered me advice on places to visit in Miami. They also offered free breakfast and free burgers when I was there which is always great. The hostel could have been a little cleaner but other than that I was very happy with my stay.

• 23rd May 2015

Hostel was how I expected it. Staff was friendly. That one guy checking us in felt just kind of overstrained with the people that needed help besides us. Sheets and blankets were nice and clean. Bathrooms could've been cleaned more often. Breakfast was only one bagel with spread per person. But at least it was ready earlier, because we had to leave. All in all a nice and reasonable place.

• 22nd May 2015

Staff were helpful and the hostel had a comfortable atmosphere. The hostel had a tasty BBQ on Saturday for the guests. Dorm rooms a little small, but manageable. Location not right by the main tourist streets, but close enough to walk to within 10 minutes.

It's a bit of a walk to the beach, but on a main street, and easy to get to. The staff was great, and helpful in getting me a bottom bunk when I needed it. The cookout there is fun, and I enjoyed the 3 kittens they have on the deck.

Great place to stay! Excellent location, great atmosphere, helpful staff.

This hostel is one of the nicest. The property is nicely set up with many trees and bushes. It has couches outside and an air conditioned sitting room next to the kitchen which is clean and well appointed. There is a nice counter area to sit and access WiFi. I would like to stay there again.

• 13th May 2015

This was my third time staying at Miami Hostel while visiting Florida and I really like this place. The staff is super cool and the location is awesome. Whole Foods is right next door and beach is only a ten minute walk. I was able to catch the bus to down-town and the airport. They are upgrading some of the facilities for the next season so it should be an even better experience the next time around!

Construction sucks..... they need to interact guests more....nothing doing there.

I am happy with the customer service. I appreciate the staff here because they always make me feel welcome and they even worked it out so I can stay on a bottom bunk because of my foot injury. I enjoy my time here every time I stay. I get good sleep and meet new friends. I will always choose Miami hostel over any other hostel when I am in Miami.

Excellent hostel to stay in Miami Beach. Location is great with anything you need within walking distance. The staff is always ready and willing to help. I had good sleep and highly recommend it. Well managed hostel, congratulations! I will stay again.

Really cool Hostel in a great area of South Beach. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about Miami. The atmosphere was very relaxed and easy going. There was also free parking on the street next to the Hostel and many buses going all over. I have already planned to come back the next time I'm in Miami.

I stayed a couple of days in this hostel.it was really fun.10 minutes walking distance to ocean drive,either party or chilling out. It's good enough .there are a bunch of place to eating out.publics, wallgreenseven eleven ,dominos,burger close by the hostel.clean,it for every penny

I like the chill atmosphere...lazed around a lot.....liked the b.b.q. on Saturday. Kitchen dining area is massive. Kool.

Nice Staff, quite place...good breakfast