Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

The main staff member didnt seem to know what he was doing. Posters and deals around the hostel were out of date and unbookable. Free breakfast is a plys and drinking water fountains. All in all not fantastic but not the worst.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

It has a great atmosphere and people are very friendly!!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Actually was the second time I had stayed there, stayed once before a couple of years ago. Generally satisfied with this hostel, you are within a mile or two of everything on Miami Beach, and it is clean. I did encounter one significant annoyance though. Sometime in the middle of the night this couple came into my dorm and started taking a shower, I had to go so went downstairs, but the downstairs restroom had been locked for the night. They should have more then one restroom available.

• 13th Mar 2015

I have used the hostel because I had a layover at MIA. Therefore, it is excellent. Bus 150 leaves to and from the airport close to the hostel. Otherwise it is a classical party hostel in a first world city and it is pretty much excellent for that purpose as well. There is a liquer store next door ;-), Wifi is good, common area very sociable. The dorms and bathrooms could be cleaner though. Overall, it seems to be unbeatable in terms of value for money.

It's an inexpensive hostel the so get what you pay for. If you're just needing a place to sleep it's the place to go. If you want a party hostel go to decowalk or Miami Beach international.

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights and I can say it is a really good hostel for the price. I stayed in a room with 5 other girls and we were lucky enough to have two bathrooms in the room which was perfect. The lockers are provided in the rooms but you should have your own lock with you or you can get one for 6 $ at the reception. The staff was very nice, they gave me directions for downtown Miami and were very helpful in answering any of my questions.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Big kitchen, the dorms were clean, but the atmosphere wasn't welcoming or relaxing. One of three hostels I stayed in at Miami Beach and definitely my least favourite.

The hostel is about a 20 minute walk from South Beach so wasn't too bad, but the facilities were a little rundown. The rooms could have been cleaner but for the price it's fine. It's a nice place to relax especially outside since that's the main hangout area and if you're looking for a party hostel this is definitely the place. They have deals to local clubs that usually include free drinks.

• 1st Mar 2015

Lock of the room was broken, and wasn't fix during my 6 day stay. But besides that, I had a great stay!

My second time in this hostel ,atmosphere was excellent ,I met a lot funny people and friends. If you want good fun Miami hostel is excellent place for you

This is my second stay ,had as much fun as my first time . Staff super funny as first time .

Great location and great staff. I liked that you got a little breakfast bag in the morning. The beds were not particularly comfortable, the hot water in the shower wasn't working and the room cleanliness was only ok. But for the price it was a pretty good place.

Miami Hostel has a good South Beach location and is priced well; however, there is some room for improvement. The biggest issue we, and others, had was the guy who works the night shift. It seems as if he actually goes out of his way to yell at guests and to be intentionally unfriendly and unapproachable. Instead of getting up and speaking to guests he screams at them from the front desk and is down right rude. The rest of the staff are great but if you hate people don't work at a hostel.

I like this hostel it's affordable. They include breakfast. I just wish the patio was open all night because there's no wifi in the room and if I don't wanna wake up anyone when I'm on the phone. So the only place to use the phone is the kitchen and there's no couch. Again it's the cheapest hostel on miami beach so it was good for the night and the staff especially the manager is very helpful and friendly which is good.

• 19th Feb 2015

I've not seen any staff clean anything since I've been here. The security, anyone could come in

We have 7 days house keeping service,they start at 12 noon and finish around at 5 maybe you no here this time.Cleaning around your bunk your area guest education,Guest used the room.Of course any one come in because here not prison, we have social common area.Also we have wrist band to know guest visitors and key card for rooms no one walking in the rooms.Anyway thank you for 5 times stay our hostel.

I really enjoyed the time at Miami Hostel while I stayed in Miami South Beach..Hostel has a great location and cool amenities, kitchen area was nice and clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. .price was better than many other hostels around the area too so all over I had a great experience and also made some cool friends..I highly recommend miami hostel to ppl who looking for a safe clean n budget friendly accommodation..

I stay Miami Hostel second time,They have great kitchen,jakuzzi,free compters,free wifi also saturday all you can eat BBQ that's great .The people arround the world.Great stuff,clean hostel Highly recommended.Thank you MIAMI HOSTEL TEAM

Cool place to stay, the staff very professional, I went out to party with the activities that they have and was awesome!

I'm absolutely happy with my stay at Miami Hostel. After having stayed in other hostels in Miami Beach, I highly recommend this hostel! Great price, great amenities, and a friendly and helpful staff. Fun place and amazing people. I felt like home. It's also worth mentioning that it's the ONLY hostel in Miami that has a fully equipped kitchen. That's really GREAT! My favorite part? Saturdays free BBQ cheese burgers. Those burgers are amazing! I’d definitely stay in this hostel again! =)

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Stayed for the 2nd time in Miami hostel, fair price and close to all important places! Thanks :)

• 16th Feb 2015