Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

I like my stay at miami hostel and i would recommend the hostel to my friends. The staff is really friendly.

Good hostel in Miami! nice ppl that work, nice place to meet ppl. Just had a good stay here.

Really nice ! I totally recommend it, nice staff, really cheap and great value for money

• 10th May 2014

My stay at Miami Hostel was very good. The facilities and kitchen were well maintained and it had a very social vibe. We went out clubbing with the hostel promoter every night to the hottest clubs, one time Rihanna even turned up. It is also very close to a wholefoods and publix so you can save money cooking and spend it on drinks!!

Thank you so much thats great hostel. Everythink was awesome. Staff was very polite especially Manager Ilke. He is helpfully, friendly. And also close to ocean drive street, there is great kitchen inside, jakuzzi, free grill party,biliards.. Undoubtfully I m gonna go again. Again thank you so much Mr.Ilke

• 5th May 2014
  • Turkey

I realy enjoyed on my stay in Miami Hostel. Everything was marvellous.Especially hostel manager ilke was perfect.He is doing great job.They have free bbq party every week 2 time and they have orderly and hygienic kithchen so u can cook delicius food yourself.I prefer this hostel for all.Thanx for all Miami Hostel staff.See u next time...

• 5th May 2014
  • Turkey

It was amazing!!I needed to write this review because when I was searching for a hostel in miami beach I read a lot of bad reviews about this hostel and I was really afraid. Now, I can say this was the best choice I've ever done. Was perfect. The staff really really nice and helpful, always trying to make you feel at home. The rooms are big and comfortable. The beds are good (read a lot of bad reviews about this), nothing fancy but ok, a normal bed.

Very helpful staff, from the manager to the guys working at the reception.They have knowledge of the area and places to go. Rooms are clean every day.

Pretty easy to get to from the airport, just take the 150 bus and get off at 9th street and its a couple blocks to the hostel. The rides about 1 hr and only about $3 its worth it. Hostel is about 15 minute walk to Ocean drive where the beach and bars are. Stayed in a 8 bed mixed and there was one bathroom. there were 6 guys and 2 girls in our dorm so fighting over bathroom time was never an issue. Did I mention there is a liquor store right under the hostel?

• 30th Apr 2014

The only negative thing I found about this hostel was that when we called to inquire about their airport shuttle, no one answered the phone; and I called 3 times... The wifi upstairs could've been better but eh, first world problems. I survived. The beach and ocean drive are a 15 minute walk and the party promoter sure comes in handy if you're looking for deals to go out at night. We had EXCELLENT roommates but bring a sweater cause they crank that a/c on high at night.

• 30th Apr 2014

I had the best time in the USA during my stay at Miami Hostel...we had great group of people at the hostel that congregated around the pool table and bar. The facilities are clean and secure and the rooms are larger than the other hostels I stayed in Miami. They also had a great hostel party promoter free drinks at the hostel and party tour to LIV, Story, and Nikki beach with and table service at LIV and Story all for $25!!!!!!!!

Attendants are very friendly and give a lot of information/attention for the guests. Breakfast is simple but is very good.

• 27th Apr 2014

Loved the large rooms, kitchen, TV's and awesome staff!!

Nice Hostel, sweet staff! Very cozy!!

Nice hostel in Miami beach. Big area outdoor with bar, pool table and couches. Breakfast is OK you get a Bagle , softcheese and some jam. Coffee and tea you can get all the time. The kitchen looks really clean and tidy. I enjoyed my stay here.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Wish their rule on length of stay would be modified allowing guest lengthier stay.

• 20th Apr 2014

I love that place! It's mu second time there but I'll be back again!!

• 19th Apr 2014

The location is great. In the heart of Miami Beach.

At one point i lost my wallet while clubbing (i thought i had lost all my money, id and credit cards) and another guest from the hostel picked it up, carried it back to the reception desk where they gave it back to me the next day without so much as a dollar missing. I chose this hostel because it has a higher security rating than other hostels and i am glad i did.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Peru

The employees are very nice and accommodating I have stayed 3 seperate times and was always pleasant atmosphere outside is best out of all the hostels I have stayed at south beach great hostel thanks Miami Hostel

• 13th Apr 2014