Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

The common area was very good and the pool table plus the huge kitchen adds to it. I was a little disappointed with the rooms but they were livable.

I booked this hostel thinking about the lowest price, but I think I did that wrong. When I got there, the facilities were not exactly like in the pictures. Everything was kind of old and some parts the smell was not good. The breakfast was ridiculous, just a bagel. I got access to the Internet only in the 2nd day. The bed is terrible to sleep on and the bathrooms kind of nasty.

• 21st Dec 2015

First i would like to respond in regards to the price. The price is 24 dollars which include the following. New york style fresh bagels daily,creamcheese,butter and nutella with natural apple juice. And the wifi covers the entire property which include the common area and inside the rooms also. You booked 10bed mix with 2 bathrooms on the website. Which was exactly the same in person upon your arrival. All guest are responsible to clean after themselves especially when sharing room with 9 others

Its a very clean hostel and can be a peaceful place

Very nice hostel! Spacious room, with lockers designated to each bed. Free breakfast everyday: bagels, toppings and apple juice. Very very very good location, 10 minutes walking to the beach, and beside a beverage store, close from supermaket, Walgreens etc. and also a safe location. I would like to stay there again :)

I met some very nice people there. Thank you.

• 17th Dec 2015

I loved staying there and I totally recommend it.

• 16th Dec 2015

So many thanks to the staff.

• 6th Dec 2015

Location good and generally good value for money however, the main security gates didn't lock so anyone could walk in from the street. Not really any comfty chilling areas. The kitchen is nice and big. The beds in the dorm room were so springy and knackered that my body ached when I woke up - it was really uncomfortable! The bathroom was also not cleaned in the two days I was there, so 12 people sharing one bathroom it got a bit grimey. But it is what it is, cheap and basic, good location.

We have 7 days house keeping also after 7 pm we have another house keeping excalty clean the bathroom ATTENTION PLEASE !! This is understandable everybody response clean up after yourself.Also we have another room type has 2 bathroom you can choose when you can booked.You booked cheapest room our hostel Also we have publix bathroom too in the common area !Yes main gate 7/24 open for guest how we can close if you hostel or hotel business?But guest have room key card to get in.We welcome everyone

Location is great, close to everywhere in Miami Beach. What made our stay poor was the unfriendly reception guy (afternoon and evening shift). He was the dark haired guy who is not helpful at all, unfriendly, does not know anything (he was staying in the hostel so he seems to be a backpacker turned temporary worker). The latino guy who works in the morning is so much more friendly. Breakfast was ok, a bagel and coffee. The Friday free food was awesome. I would not recommend it highly but its ok

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Bolivia

The hostel is ok, but no real backpacker atmosphere, but i think this is the same everywhere in miami beach. No washmachine and bathrooms not that clean, but the social room and kitchen are really nice, staff is helpful and breakfast + BBQ evening are really nice. Not the best hostel in your life but not that bad for Miami and location is good

Mi stay at Miami Hostel was okay but nothing above average. The staff were okay (the owner/manager was really nice), the price includes free breakfast which was a really nice surprise. The lockers in rooms are a bit small (you can only store small personal belongings) but the atmosphere is cool and theres a lot of interesting people around at all times.

Great location, just few minutes walk from beach and relevant places. Nice to hang out with people. They offer breakfast and organize events at night. You may get a free dinner on saturday. atmospher is very nice. It is clean and all people looked very respectfull of the rules. I really enjoyed

• 4th Dec 2015

it's ok for the price, close to de Art Deco district and right in front of the bus stop. The guy at the check in could be nicer.

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • Colombia

cleanliness could of been better but other then that it was fine.

• 2nd Dec 2015

great hostel! very nice staff, clean, convenient location. would recommend it any time.

• 30th Nov 2015

I liked the relaxed atmoshpere in the hostel. The common area and the kitchen are quite neat. When I was there one got a bagel (with spread cheese/jam) and a little fruit juice/coffee for breakfast, which was fine. What I didnt like is that they only had styrofoam cups and plates, as well as plastic cutlery which are used only once and then thrown away. They even dont have a recycling bin for that. So they produce huge amounts of garbage every day which is quite sad and bad for our environment.

Hi Dear Thank you for your comment,Just we have to tell you about recyling !! We have big size recyling container in the common area. Thank you and safe trip.

Great staff great guests great facilities

• 26th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

hostel was great

• 25th Nov 2015

Nice and clean! The kitchen was a great size! Staff are helpful and friendly. It is quite loud, you can hear yelling and loud music really late at night and beds are squeeky and uncomfortable. Otherwise great place.

• 16th Nov 2015

The staff is very friendly and nice. Everyone is very cordial and helpful.

• 14th Nov 2015