Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

nice people all round. didn't get to go out just stayed the night. but all in all good hostel for the price.

• 5th Sep 2014

A really good hostel :)

We had the best time ever staying at this hostel, location is close to the beach and staff are very helpful. If you are looking for a good night out this is the place to stay as they take you to a different club each night and the communal area is great for a drinky poo or two before hand - the atmosphere it was ammmmsssiiinnggg! If I came back to Miami I would deffo stay here again.

Great atmosphere, secured dorms, wide variety of travelers.

Great hostel, about 5 mins from the beach. Great atmosphere, you can drink your own booze in the common areas. And you can go clubbing with the group any day of the week. But on the other hand, if you just want to chill out, it's no problem as we never heard anything in our dorm.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Really helpful, friendly staff; secure rooms with lockers available; only a 10min walk to south beach (easy to find...just walk in a straight line); great opportunities to go out with the hostel for free/cheaply if you choose to! And a free bagel and Nutella for breakfast...great value for money! :)

• 15th Aug 2014

Excellento!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Everything you want from a Hostel! Loved it!

The best kitchen in miami beach, best atmosphere but a bit far from the beach, 10 min walk.

Great atmosphere, good staff, just an all around pleasant experience!!

Very nice hostel, very social, free BBQ's, would highly recommend. All the staff were very nice, apart from one, sometimes very friendly, and then sometimes would talk to you very rudely...

We both enjoyed our stay here. Good location, friendly staff, clean facilities and a nice social area.

• 1st Aug 2014

Everything was absolutely wonderful! Derrick was beyond helpful with directions, very knowledgeable about the area, and always made conversation with guests with a smile. The hostel itself was in a fantastic location literally 5 minutes walking to the beach. I would definitely stay here again!

Horrible staff! not helpful at all !! You dont deserve to work in a hostel! Clean hostel, good location but not too close to the beach

Had a really nice stay at the Miami hostel. The staff was incredibly nice and friendly, and the hostel had a good atmosphere!

It was excellent and the guy at the reception, Victor (I'm not sure if he was the owner), was really nice and gave all the information needed. I highly recommend this hostel!!!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nice place with a good kitchen. Not enough toilets/bathrooms for everyone, and showers are a not great. Bathrooms are a bit dirty. Friendly and helpful staff.

Not very nice beds (replace those matrasses!), but it has everything you need. Beach is close, staff is nice and fun people.

This place had prime location and the staff was awesome. I've never used a hostel until this time, always staying in 4-5 star hotels. This experience has truly changed my mind about where I would consider lodging on future travels with my lady and friends. The price was so great I was even able to explore other excursions. I would recommend this place to all my friends who's planning in taking a trip to Miami,FL. There was a pool table and also a hot tub that's open every day. Miami Hostel rocks

• 11th Jul 2014

This my second time staying at the Miami Hostel. Truly enjoyed my visit! Super Staff and Atmosphere. Greatly appreciate its location (eight blocks west of South Beach, two blocks south of a Whole Foods Grocery and easy access to public transportation). Looking forward to revisiting soon.