Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

The only negative thing I found about this hostel was that when we called to inquire about their airport shuttle, no one answered the phone; and I called 3 times... The wifi upstairs could've been better but eh, first world problems. I survived. The beach and ocean drive are a 15 minute walk and the party promoter sure comes in handy if you're looking for deals to go out at night. We had EXCELLENT roommates but bring a sweater cause they crank that a/c on high at night.

• 30th Apr 2014

I had the best time in the USA during my stay at Miami Hostel...we had great group of people at the hostel that congregated around the pool table and bar. The facilities are clean and secure and the rooms are larger than the other hostels I stayed in Miami. They also had a great hostel party promoter free drinks at the hostel and party tour to LIV, Story, and Nikki beach with and table service at LIV and Story all for $25!!!!!!!!

Attendants are very friendly and give a lot of information/attention for the guests. Breakfast is simple but is very good.

• 27th Apr 2014

Loved the large rooms, kitchen, TV's and awesome staff!!

Nice Hostel, sweet staff! Very cozy!!

Nice hostel in Miami beach. Big area outdoor with bar, pool table and couches. Breakfast is OK you get a Bagle , softcheese and some jam. Coffee and tea you can get all the time. The kitchen looks really clean and tidy. I enjoyed my stay here.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Wish their rule on length of stay would be modified allowing guest lengthier stay.

• 20th Apr 2014

I love that place! It's mu second time there but I'll be back again!!

• 19th Apr 2014

The location is great. In the heart of Miami Beach.

At one point i lost my wallet while clubbing (i thought i had lost all my money, id and credit cards) and another guest from the hostel picked it up, carried it back to the reception desk where they gave it back to me the next day without so much as a dollar missing. I chose this hostel because it has a higher security rating than other hostels and i am glad i did.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Peru

The employees are very nice and accommodating I have stayed 3 seperate times and was always pleasant atmosphere outside is best out of all the hostels I have stayed at south beach great hostel thanks Miami Hostel

• 13th Apr 2014

The location is a bit of a walk from the beach but the organic supermarket and publix are so close as well as a few places to each. The beach isn't far though and it's a safe area. The hostel is the perfect balance between wanting to party and stay in - so take your pic! The staff in general were fun and friendly wirh the exception of one guy who does the overnight shift!! It was very clean (once the messy people in my room had left!) And I would definitely stay again!

It is a very good and clean hostel. The staff is very nice and friendly. The facilities are great, you cansit outside and relax. I would go in the hostel when i am in Miami !😊

This hostel is great, especially the very friendly night time guy Dragan. He gave me bagels in the morning, and gave me good dieting and fitness advice. The hostel is very clean, with cleaners daily. They also have very strict safety rules which allow for no outside visitors in the room and in the common areas. Lockers are also available in the rooms, which have key card access.

Great people! Second time over there and going for another ones for sure.

You get what you pay for. The place is cheap and you're provided with the basics. It's clean and there's decent wifi. But the mattresses shove springs into your ribcage, the staff isn't very knowledgeable, the jacuzzi is a joke and the breakfast bagels leave much to be desired. I'd still stay there again if cash strapped and traveling to Miami Beach.

• 6th Apr 2014

Great staff, great atmosphere! Thanks so much!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Albania

I love this hostel I came to Miami several times before, I ve been in most of the hostel in south beach area but I really like best the miami Hostel. Best in south beach for sure

its a little walk to all the good places but it is a short walk and its right next to the bus stop so not much of an issue.

Loved the staff!! The place was overall very clean. The bathroom cleanliness really depends on the people you are sharing a room with though. Overall great place had free burgers and hot dogs! Would definitely recommend to others and would stay here again! Bus stop is 1 minute away that leads to downtown miami! LOVED MY STAY

• 27th Mar 2014