Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Nice and clean! The kitchen was a great size! Staff are helpful and friendly. It is quite loud, you can hear yelling and loud music really late at night and beds are squeeky and uncomfortable. Otherwise great place.

• 16th Nov 2015

The staff is very friendly and nice. Everyone is very cordial and helpful.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Staff was super friendly and super helpful. Everyone there was friendly and everyone I was with had a great time. Keep doing what you're doing!

• 6th Nov 2015

Very nice hostel. Great for people transitioning to a permanent move in Miami or for short-term travelers. Kitchen is large w/ plenty of refrigerator space (an industrial size & regular size available). Staff is helpful & approachable. Computers available w/ internet & printing ($.25 per page). Plenty of outdoor & indoor common space. The only criticism I have is the outdoor common area was not always great for non-smokers. I like being outdoors but somehow always had smoke in my face.

Service is great. Thanks guys,

• 22nd Oct 2015

I did not have a very good experience at this hostel. An older woman stole my bed! She took off my sheets and dumped all of my clothes that were hanging on my bed to dry in a pile on another bed. I understand that she was old (well over the age limit for the hostel, which is 50, and which was not at all followed), and therefore couldn't sleep on a top bunk, but you ask first! Don't just take someone's things and throw them in a pile! I felt very violated. :(

We sent you to an empty room all to yourself to help you, we apologize for the inconvenience for someone moving your things. We try to help and accommodate all guests

- : a bit far from main attractions, kind of gloomy by night, more for men + : very nice staff, extremely helpful. Nice facilities. Best feature : free parking one block away, that's rare in South Beach ! Extremely recommended to car owners

Best place to stay while in Miami, close to groceries stores, the beach, the clubs, even you have more than one gym close. The staff is alway helpful and is pretty well managed.

Miami Hostel is on of those places where you get what you pay. You get the bed, a shower and a locker. The beach is 15 minutes walk. Breakfast included, which was a good surprise for me. The staff are very cool guys, always helpful. I've asked to keep my luggage for a couple of hours and it was no problem. The shower in room N 10 is not very pleasant and the AC was freezing, but that is typical for the US. I asked and they turned it down. I would recommend it for the money. Have a nice stay!

I was very happy with my stay, Miami hostel is very clean, the atmosphere was excellent, Ike was very friendly and welcoming and helpful, this is really a place to be if you on a budget and want to safe money , there's kitchen to cook if you like to cook, it's close to whole foods, publix, walgreens only 2 minutes walk to both grocery stores, only 5 minutes to the beach, free breakfast, free hotdogs on Saturday,bus stop right outside the hostel, I would 100% recommend it , Constance

• 16th Oct 2015

The day staff are super helpful, use of a towel is included which is nice, decent kitchen facilities. The beds are a little lumpy and squeaky as with any budget hostel, and it would be nice to have some comfier seating in the inside area because of the heat outside. Overall a good budget hostel just 20 mins walk from the beach.

Miami hostel is a great place to stay, the manager and all the staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are really clean, there is a nice big kitchen and supermarkets are a 5 min walk away. There is also a nice outdoor seating area. The beach is a short walk and there is also a bus stop right outside.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Scotland

Amazing! Very good place, near of everything! The people are very nice and respectfuly. The employers make their job very well, ant the price is fantastic! I give an A+ to Miami Hostel. God Bless Miami Hostel.

• 11th Oct 2015

I wish the rooms had fridge and microwave I really like the two bathrooms in a room. Very smart

• 10th Oct 2015

A nice laid back hostel close enough to Miami life to experience it but far enough to escape it. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Beds are comfortable, showers decent and WiFi worked well in the dorm, although there could be more power outlets. There are two supermarkets nearby and decent 24 hour kitchen with a microwave. Great value overall.

Nice, clean hostel, chill vibe, big clean kitchen. Helpful staff. Close to everything south beach has to offer without being in the middle of it all!

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

Best place to stay in Miami. It is located within a walking distance of almost everything, beach ,shopping, restaurants,parks. and clubs. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Nice AC and excellent wi-fi. The TV with movies can keep you relax in the hostel when tired of party and sun!!!!! check it out!!!!!

awesome !!!!!!!

• 3rd Oct 2015

Everything was Ok.

Really nice hostel with great staff, they are always helpful and make you want to come back. I've stayed here on 5 different occasions.