Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

I can not understand people why they do not write right comment about this hostel, i have been many countries. I stay i. Hostels.. Miami hostel is my best favorite one.. Tropic decoration, very good place for connect with new people, clean and big kitchen.. Clean rooms.. Friendly personal. If you are hostel customer and you are going to Miami, try to stay in Miami Hostel.. I love it.. Thanks for Miami Hostel team. I will see u soon again...

It is a great hostel. It is cosy, the staff is friendly and someone is always there to assist you or to watch if everything is ok. There is a pool table; breakfast provided - coffee with a bagel, but they won't let you die if you forgot to get yourself a snack for the morning. What I liked a lot is that the kitchen is neat, fully equipped and accessible at any time - there is everything, including pans and pots, knifes, a microwave, a stove, a sink, even blender! All in decent condition.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Cool party hostel

the staff was very friendly. the atmosphere in the hostel was nice and I met some great people there. location for me was good, close to a supermarket and some eating places, but about 10-15 minutes from the beach. I would recommend this hostel!

I would totally recommend this hostel. The atmosphere is heat, free pool in their outside area, free breakfast, free bbqs 2 days of the week; it really is awesome! So close to Southbeach as well, the only thing I would say let it down is 1 shower between 12 people and no facilities for cleaning clothes. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms also.

only downside was that there was no common area bathroom.

Definitely best hostel in Miami.

Great vibe, clean, comfortable, very well managed. It's one of the best hostels I’ve been on my 6 months RTW trip because of staff. The guys at the reception in the morning and in the evening were really great and friendly!! Both of them have genuine customer service and will do everything to help and keep the great atmosphere in the hostel. Definitely I will go back there again.

The atmosphere of the hostel is amazing, the common areas are pretty relaxing and full of things to do and people to meet. The security of the hostel is not that well planned, I think I was lucky to be with nice people in my room. However, there's a card key to enter the rooms that only clients have and also lockers on the rooms, you just have to bring your own lock., which is very good. Just a few part of the staff was nice with me (and the other clients), the rest was not very polite.

• 22nd May 2014

This was a really cool hostel, way more chilled than the surrounding hostels. They had free barbeques, open bar, free beach towels, and cool people staying here. They also had nightly events at the best nightclubs in South Beach...word of advice, go with the hostel promoter or face paying double at the door. The pool table and bar were definitely the highlights of the hostel.

Great common area, great kitchen, nice staff, average party promotion, average beds, bathrooms could be cleaner but all in all definitely recommendable.

I like my stay at miami hostel and i would recommend the hostel to my friends. The staff is really friendly.

Good hostel in Miami! nice ppl that work, nice place to meet ppl. Just had a good stay here.

Really nice ! I totally recommend it, nice staff, really cheap and great value for money

• 10th May 2014

My stay at Miami Hostel was very good. The facilities and kitchen were well maintained and it had a very social vibe. We went out clubbing with the hostel promoter every night to the hottest clubs, one time Rihanna even turned up. It is also very close to a wholefoods and publix so you can save money cooking and spend it on drinks!!

Thank you so much thats great hostel. Everythink was awesome. Staff was very polite especially Manager Ilke. He is helpfully, friendly. And also close to ocean drive street, there is great kitchen inside, jakuzzi, free grill party,biliards.. Undoubtfully I m gonna go again. Again thank you so much Mr.Ilke

• 5th May 2014
  • Turkey

I realy enjoyed on my stay in Miami Hostel. Everything was marvellous.Especially hostel manager ilke was perfect.He is doing great job.They have free bbq party every week 2 time and they have orderly and hygienic kithchen so u can cook delicius food yourself.I prefer this hostel for all.Thanx for all Miami Hostel staff.See u next time...

• 5th May 2014
  • Turkey

It was amazing!!I needed to write this review because when I was searching for a hostel in miami beach I read a lot of bad reviews about this hostel and I was really afraid. Now, I can say this was the best choice I've ever done. Was perfect. The staff really really nice and helpful, always trying to make you feel at home. The rooms are big and comfortable. The beds are good (read a lot of bad reviews about this), nothing fancy but ok, a normal bed.

Very helpful staff, from the manager to the guys working at the reception.They have knowledge of the area and places to go. Rooms are clean every day.

1 2 3 Next » last »