Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

It was excellent and the guy at the reception, Victor (I'm not sure if he was the owner), was really nice and gave all the information needed. I highly recommend this hostel!!!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nice place with a good kitchen. Not enough toilets/bathrooms for everyone, and showers are a not great. Bathrooms are a bit dirty. Friendly and helpful staff.

Not very nice beds (replace those matrasses!), but it has everything you need. Beach is close, staff is nice and fun people.

This place had prime location and the staff was awesome. I've never used a hostel until this time, always staying in 4-5 star hotels. This experience has truly changed my mind about where I would consider lodging on future travels with my lady and friends. The price was so great I was even able to explore other excursions. I would recommend this place to all my friends who's planning in taking a trip to Miami,FL. There was a pool table and also a hot tub that's open every day. Miami Hostel rocks

• 11th Jul 2014

This my second time staying at the Miami Hostel. Truly enjoyed my visit! Super Staff and Atmosphere. Greatly appreciate its location (eight blocks west of South Beach, two blocks south of a Whole Foods Grocery and easy access to public transportation). Looking forward to revisiting soon.

This hostel has the potential to be really great but they are missing any motivation or desire to help the people who are paying for rooms. Not a single staff member had an idea about miami, asking about tourist things to do, like tours of downtown and the everglades was pointless as the wouldn't know or would blantly give you wrong directions to make you go away. This happened to my group too many times to be tolerated. Not clean, crappy wifi, bad location, grumpy staff.

You came for the 4 of july holiday,we had a special friday BBQ we had the jakuzzi,we had beer pong,we have billard.About how bad our location is we are located 10 mnt walk to the beach and in the heart of south beach.We are so sorry who ever you ask for directions didnt give you good answer any ways we are just a front desk hostel we are not miami turism information desk.We have excellent wifi.We have daily house keeping services,Our staff has alot of tolerance for the huge diversity of guests.

Play some pool, go to the beach, go clubbing. You'll make friends easily and get a tan too.

Yeaha this place is awesome! if your a real backpacker on a budget this is the place to stay in miami! facilities and staff are great! Better than the Miami international hostel! if you want to party or if you want to chill this is the hostel. will be back for sure !

Nice place to meet people, they have events happening every night, and sometimes parties during the day too They have a bar that doesn't work as one but the bottle shop is literally next door. Cool spa

It's location is pretty good. The staff is very friendly. I definitely suggest this place.

1 2 3 Next » last »