Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Very firiendly Staff, very good athmo!!

It was really good! My friend

Some of the workers are great, some are not so great. The food and cleaning staff were amazing.

They should have the hallway on the second floor only accessible to guests of the hostel. I had my earphone stolen in my room, and I also heard that two more people had large amount of cash stolen in their rooms! I saw people who are not guests hanging out in the hallway, and they entered my room because they knew someone staying in my room. This is absolutely unacceptable. Other than security issues, everything is good: three meals covered everyday, nice kitchen and common area. Why no laundry?

If you want a calm, clean and organized place to stay in Miami, this is the hostel. The kitchen is just great, they provide almost everything that is necessary to cook, and the Whole Food Market is very close. The meals provided by the hostel were good too. The only downside is that if you want to go to nightclubs area, you should take a $5 taxi.

I payed $65/night for a bed in a 12 person dorm! Possibly b/c of holiday pricing. The room/beds/bath was run-down. I stayed for two nights and I never saw anybody clean the room/bathroom.

Our housekeeping clean daily the rooms. also. we have maintenance guy who cares about any problem at the Hostel. there are 13 hostel in south beach..we offered all meals included with price of holidays. and we were the cheapest one of all them...offering everything. for holidays the prices got higher that normal rates , this happening in any hostel and hotels around the world...next time please compere rates and facilities of other places to understand which is better for you.

This is one of my favorite hostels. I've stayed here a few times over the years, and always had a good experience!

I have visited a lot of hostels in the world, this is the worst one! The location is bad, atmosphere bad, and the staffs are especially rude! They are not suitable for service industry at all! I have a very good impression in Miami Beach, however this disgusting hostel is an exception. I will definitely visit Miami beach again but not in this hostel!

• 19th Dec 2013

Our one night stay at Miami Hostel was really nice! The staff is friendly, we got really good food for breakfast, lunch and dinner all included. The place is nice and there is a pool table good to socialize with the others travellers. Beach is at 15 minutes walking distance. We definitely recommand it!

Very friendly staff, three meals per day included in the price, beach towels, two bathrooms in the 10 bed female dorm.

The staff was very nice

I was in miami hostel my last week in miami and i spent a great time!

Great place to stay! Against my suggestions did they really supply very good and diverse food three times each day! Only parking possibilities in the near for 15$ / 24hrs. Perfect facilities with spa and a lot places for chiling!

The Staff member receipt me at the hostel, don't like french people. It's big problem for me.

• 3rd Dec 2013

Very good hostel in Miami with excellent staff! We had been there for one week with a group of 12 people and the receptionist even stayed calm as it came to some difficulties to pay with so many people. Plus they serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner for FREE!! Really pleased with this hostel

• 28th Nov 2013

Owners and staff are quite rude. Our room had 1 bathroom between 12 people and when I asked if I could use the bathroom in another room to brush my teeth, Derek (a worker), rudely told that I could not and this was house rules and if I had a problem with this I would need to speak to the owners. I also know that a couple of people got chucked out of the hostel for talking too loudly (im serious) in out of hours talking time!!! Its an OK place but they are too serious and need to chill a bit.

excellent plus they have 3 free meals....very very goood

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Macedonia

No atmosphere. Quiet. Far away from everything. Hard to meet other backpackers because of poor layout of hostel. There's a bar at the hostel but it's always closed. Checked out after one or two nights and moved to another hostel.

Loved the hostel, it is now in my top 3 hostels in the world. Derick, who was on duty in the evenings was just awesome and extremely helpful in every way. I would gladly stay there again and recommend to others.

ah blah and that is exactly what I think of the place

1 2 3 Next » last »