Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Play some pool, go to the beach, go clubbing. You'll make friends easily and get a tan too.

Yeaha this place is awesome! if your a real backpacker on a budget this is the place to stay in miami! facilities and staff are great! Better than the Miami international hostel! if you want to party or if you want to chill this is the hostel. will be back for sure !

Nice place to meet people, they have events happening every night, and sometimes parties during the day too They have a bar that doesn't work as one but the bottle shop is literally next door. Cool spa

It's location is pretty good. The staff is very friendly. I definitely suggest this place.

I can not understand people why they do not write right comment about this hostel, i have been many countries. I stay i. Hostels.. Miami hostel is my best favorite one.. Tropic decoration, very good place for connect with new people, clean and big kitchen.. Clean rooms.. Friendly personal. If you are hostel customer and you are going to Miami, try to stay in Miami Hostel.. I love it.. Thanks for Miami Hostel team. I will see u soon again...

It is a great hostel. It is cosy, the staff is friendly and someone is always there to assist you or to watch if everything is ok. There is a pool table; breakfast provided - coffee with a bagel, but they won't let you die if you forgot to get yourself a snack for the morning. What I liked a lot is that the kitchen is neat, fully equipped and accessible at any time - there is everything, including pans and pots, knifes, a microwave, a stove, a sink, even blender! All in decent condition.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Cool party hostel

the staff was very friendly. the atmosphere in the hostel was nice and I met some great people there. location for me was good, close to a supermarket and some eating places, but about 10-15 minutes from the beach. I would recommend this hostel!

I would totally recommend this hostel. The atmosphere is heat, free pool in their outside area, free breakfast, free bbqs 2 days of the week; it really is awesome! So close to Southbeach as well, the only thing I would say let it down is 1 shower between 12 people and no facilities for cleaning clothes. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms also.

only downside was that there was no common area bathroom.

Definitely best hostel in Miami.

Great vibe, clean, comfortable, very well managed. It's one of the best hostels I’ve been on my 6 months RTW trip because of staff. The guys at the reception in the morning and in the evening were really great and friendly!! Both of them have genuine customer service and will do everything to help and keep the great atmosphere in the hostel. Definitely I will go back there again.

The atmosphere of the hostel is amazing, the common areas are pretty relaxing and full of things to do and people to meet. The security of the hostel is not that well planned, I think I was lucky to be with nice people in my room. However, there's a card key to enter the rooms that only clients have and also lockers on the rooms, you just have to bring your own lock., which is very good. Just a few part of the staff was nice with me (and the other clients), the rest was not very polite.

• 22nd May 2014