Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Really nice hostel with great staff, they are always helpful and make you want to come back. I've stayed here on 5 different occasions.

The staff was very nice. However, the room/ bathroom didn't look nothing like it did On the website. Tubs not so clean. Location was great not to far from Ocean dream be which is the main attraction St.

It Was a Very good experience. Love the People that Works At Bikini Hostel. The Rooms Are Very Nice.

I liked the place. Unfortunately, when checking out, I forgot to demand the $10 deposit back. And the clerk who received the key card did not try to remind me about the deposit. A couple of days later, I asked by email whether I can use the $10 as a credit for the visit next month, or use PayPal to get it back. There was no reply. Sad.

My room could be cleaner (Sand on my matress). The hostel is good for party people (nice outdoor area to start the night together and meet people). For Southbeach it s cheap and nice.

• 25th Aug 2015

Really great location, and great atmosphere, but showers were either scolding hot or freezing cold, the front door was always unlocked so anyone could come into the social area, and the air con in our room was useless, which meant a week of very sweaty, sleepless nights in relatively uncomfortable beds. Also, although the page suggests a kitchen is available, there was no oven - only a hob and microwave. Overall an okay stay, but more because of the people we met, than the actual hostel!

The place is very cool, lots of fun people and good staff. I had a great time there and would go again, only cons were AC was really very lacking which was tough for the hot summer days. Also there were no plugs anywhere near my bed which was annoying.

for the price, for me it is one of the best places. Not very loud and guys always hang out playing pool. I like the place.

The hostel was overrun by about 40 15 year old fench kids, completely ruined the atmosphere and they completely took over all the facilities. There was no offer of a refund or discount despite the website saying no under 18s. Breakfast was awful. The hostel was extremely unclean - cockroaches were in my room and I didn't have any air con. Would not recommend this hostel. There are many better alternatives in Miami.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »