Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Clean and nice hostel, not located in the direct hot spot of Miami south beach, so a little distance to clubs and beach, but still walking distance (5-15min) and instead a little calmer. However, the promoted events organized by hostel wasn't any top experiences, such as pool party and shuttle to Ultra, wasn't worth the money.. But that's rather critic to the promoter guy than the hostel.

Everything was prime! Staff was very friendly and accommodating! Plenty of activities to do while in South Beach.

When we arrived at the hostel, the first thing we were told, was that our reservation somehow got cancelled the day before. We didn't know why but it must have been one of the employee's fault. So there we were without a single booked bed for a night. Fortunately Derick did a good job getting us beds for the lowest rate we would have payed for the next 5 nights. So we only had to find a place for our last night. Other than that we had a great time at the hostel as well as miami!!

• 23rd Mar 2014

The staff member I met when I checked in was less than welcoming, it was late at night but I felt like I was bothering him with any questions I had. The security is nice because you do have to have a key to get into each room, but since the bathrooms are in the room itself they don't get cleaned as much as they probably could. A towel and sheets are included, as well as breakfast which is one plain bagel with jelly, butter or cream cheese.

We are glad that you appreciate the security as it is one of our highest priorities to make sure our guests feel safe at all times. The cleaning staff comes in everyday in the afternoon to make sure every bathroom and room is clean. Since there are many guests who share the bathroom its very difficult to maintain the bathrooms clean 24/7. In order for us to maintain a low daily room rate we can only provide a simple breakfast.

Great place, extremely friendly staff. You can meet people from all over the World.

There was obvious large blocks of mould on the cushion! My friends and I really couldn't stand that. Also the room was so small. The ladder was so hard to climb on.

The hostel was OK. I didn't spend many times on it to provide a really good review but it is not close to the beach.The bathroom was not really clean.

Hostel description said all meals provided - breakfast, lunch, dinner. I chose the hostel because the shared meals would give a chance to meet people to go out with, even if location further from beach. But when arrived I found they only provide 1 bagel for breakfast and no lunch or dinner. I paid upfront and could not get a refund. False advertising. Positive side is the security and there was always someone on duty.

Our time in this hostel was awesome. I can really recommend it to everyone who wants to get to know cool people from around the world and hang out together. The beach is close just as some stores and nightclubs. We will definitely come back. Thanks to the hostel family!

• 11th Mar 2014

It turned out to be the worst hostel on south beach. Would not recommend since other hostels are around the same price, but have much better and newer buildings, facilities etc. Staff was friendly and all but definitely not worth the money paid!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Finland

The room I stayed in was right above a restaurant and facing the street. It was very noisy with the loud music coming from the restaurant and traffic from the street. Bring ear plugs!

• 4th Mar 2014