Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

great place and cheap

The main staff member didnt seem to know what he was doing. Posters and deals around the hostel were out of date and unbookable. Free breakfast is a plys and drinking water fountains. All in all not fantastic but not the worst.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

It has a great atmosphere and people are very friendly!!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Actually was the second time I had stayed there, stayed once before a couple of years ago. Generally satisfied with this hostel, you are within a mile or two of everything on Miami Beach, and it is clean. I did encounter one significant annoyance though. Sometime in the middle of the night this couple came into my dorm and started taking a shower, I had to go so went downstairs, but the downstairs restroom had been locked for the night. They should have more then one restroom available.

• 13th Mar 2015

I have used the hostel because I had a layover at MIA. Therefore, it is excellent. Bus 150 leaves to and from the airport close to the hostel. Otherwise it is a classical party hostel in a first world city and it is pretty much excellent for that purpose as well. There is a liquer store next door ;-), Wifi is good, common area very sociable. The dorms and bathrooms could be cleaner though. Overall, it seems to be unbeatable in terms of value for money.

It's an inexpensive hostel the so get what you pay for. If you're just needing a place to sleep it's the place to go. If you want a party hostel go to decowalk or Miami Beach international.

Amazing experience

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Peru

Lovely place, just air condition was too strong, and we couldnt regulate it. Was freesing. Water aswell, couples of days was pritty cold. Evrything else was great.

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights and I can say it is a really good hostel for the price. I stayed in a room with 5 other girls and we were lucky enough to have two bathrooms in the room which was perfect. The lockers are provided in the rooms but you should have your own lock with you or you can get one for 6 $ at the reception. The staff was very nice, they gave me directions for downtown Miami and were very helpful in answering any of my questions.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Big kitchen, the dorms were clean, but the atmosphere wasn't welcoming or relaxing. One of three hostels I stayed in at Miami Beach and definitely my least favourite.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »