Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

It turned out to be the worst hostel on south beach. Would not recommend since other hostels are around the same price, but have much better and newer buildings, facilities etc. Staff was friendly and all but definitely not worth the money paid!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Finland

The room I stayed in was right above a restaurant and facing the street. It was very noisy with the loud music coming from the restaurant and traffic from the street. Bring ear plugs!

• 4th Mar 2014
  • China

very good recommended

Excellent staff. They provide a bagel for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and a cooked meal for dinner (rice and chicken one night, pizza the next). Spacious rooms with lockers and a bathroom. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach / main area. Great outdoor area - Expect a lot of noise from this area until 12am-1am.

The staff could have definitely been friendlier. My initial check-in (Derek, I think?) was great and very welcoming. Anytime I asked anyone else a question after that throughout my stay, no one would respond with words. It was like talking to brick words. I asked for drinking water at one point and one of the women in the kitchen looked at me blankly and walked into a back room without any type of response. It was really strange, but overall I had a decent experience.

• 28th Feb 2014

I had a very pleasent 7-night stay at Miami Hostel. No major issues to bring up other than maybe pricing around spring break times (double to triple). This is the same all around Miami Beach though, so not too much their own fault. Facilities were great and the hostel was clean. Security was really good with pretty much noone going in and out without notice. Food was included in the price and was surprisingly OK. I had expected bad food, but was positively surprised. I would stay here again!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Norway

Fantastic hostel. For the price paid you are given breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very nice staff. Hotel is well located, Can take the bus to most parts of Miami in front of the hostel. South beach 10 minutesalk away. Lovely stay, will stay agian when in Miami.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »