Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

The staff could have definitely been friendlier. My initial check-in (Derek, I think?) was great and very welcoming. Anytime I asked anyone else a question after that throughout my stay, no one would respond with words. It was like talking to brick words. I asked for drinking water at one point and one of the women in the kitchen looked at me blankly and walked into a back room without any type of response. It was really strange, but overall I had a decent experience.

• 28th Feb 2014

I had a very pleasent 7-night stay at Miami Hostel. No major issues to bring up other than maybe pricing around spring break times (double to triple). This is the same all around Miami Beach though, so not too much their own fault. Facilities were great and the hostel was clean. Security was really good with pretty much noone going in and out without notice. Food was included in the price and was surprisingly OK. I had expected bad food, but was positively surprised. I would stay here again!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Norway

Fantastic hostel. For the price paid you are given breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very nice staff. Hotel is well located, Can take the bus to most parts of Miami in front of the hostel. South beach 10 minutesalk away. Lovely stay, will stay agian when in Miami.

This Hostel is a great place. I was surprised about that included all meals and really good ones for the price of the room excellent, i enjoyed the parties of some clubs thanks to the promoters of the hostel. The people of the front desk very helpful. I will recommend it to my friends

staff is very professional and really customer service and detail oriented

• 28th Jan 2014

My 2nd stay here in 2 years and i'd choose it again for a 3rd one if applicable.

• 26th Jan 2014

More detailed review on Tripadvisor: I stayed in Miami hostel/ freehand and Bikini hostel. Miami hostel had squeaky metal bunks. Ok/ average atmosphere, nice common areas. Best of all though, Free food, it was nice to come in in the evening to Pizza or pasta and not have to worry about finding somewhere to buy food. ok it was for the most part basic, but it was good. I think If I stayed in Miami again I'd stay here over the others. but there wasn't much in it.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »