Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

The only negative thing I found about this hostel was that when we called to inquire about their airport shuttle, no one answered the phone; and I called 3 times... The wifi upstairs could've been better but eh, first world problems. I survived. The beach and ocean drive are a 15 minute walk and the party promoter sure comes in handy if you're looking for deals to go out at night. We had EXCELLENT roommates but bring a sweater cause they crank that a/c on high at night.

• 30th Apr 2014

I had the best time in the USA during my stay at Miami Hostel...we had great group of people at the hostel that congregated around the pool table and bar. The facilities are clean and secure and the rooms are larger than the other hostels I stayed in Miami. They also had a great hostel party promoter free drinks at the hostel and party tour to LIV, Story, and Nikki beach with and table service at LIV and Story all for $25!!!!!!!!

Attendants are very friendly and give a lot of information/attention for the guests. Breakfast is simple but is very good.

• 27th Apr 2014

Loved the large rooms, kitchen, TV's and awesome staff!!

Nice Hostel, sweet staff! Very cozy!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »