Miami Hostel Reviews

810 Alton Rd. Miami Beach, FL, Miami, USA

Some super friendly staff and some super unfriendly staff in the night

I love the atmosphere. Well.. Location is not bad but in the night, I feel little bit scary... But I liked this hostel, and if I have a chance to Miami, I will choose this hostel one more time :)

• 26th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Nice place enjoyed the little continental breakfast each morning. Little bit of a party bunch on the weekends, nice and quite in the evenings

• 26th Dec 2014

Was staying upstairs so far from common area as had to go out to street and up. One abrupt staff member but rest were great! Deposit on arrival, cash only! Breakfast is always one bagel! But good bbq burger (patty and cheese) on some nights of week. Prices sky rocket around Christmas so left and went to another hostel but very cheap so get what you pay for. Heaps of fridge space and awesome kitchen

• 16th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

I ended up staying two nights instead of one.. Location was bit far from FLL airport but the local transportation was great! The owner was really nice and helpful. Many guests were staying there for longer time and finding a job etc so not too many backpackers but the atmosphere was still ok.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Air in the room was very bad and it was almosst impossible to get fresh air in. Kitchen is well equipped and clean.

We are in a season.Is up to the people in the room to open the AC or to open the Windows,Because normally we the AC 24/7.So we dont know what you guys where usaing,it is a shame you didn't come to the front desk so we could have help you,We are so sorry and if you ever come back dont hesitate to let us know,we are here to help you.

I was given room with 2 doors that couldn't be lock then they asked me to move to other room. New room was great. Clean, bright, comfy pillow but not so comfy bed. Toilet was super clean. Night staff was OK, day staff was super friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed my staying at Miami Hostel, I will recommend my friends for sure to book in this charming Hostel. The welcomed and the excellent information of the front desk impressed me at my arrival.

• 10th Dec 2014

The staff is always willing to help. The hostel is in a great location, close to the beach and close to supermarkets what makes it easier for tourist to find goods and prepare meals. The kitchen is always clean and organized. I will recomend this place because altough you can make noise and have fun you also have time to relax.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

My only hostel in Miami and I won't look for other ones. Slept in 6 mix, bed ok, toilet ok, lockbox in the room big enough for 2 cameras, laptop and more. Facilities v.good, kitchen great!!! WiFi running fast, helpful staff, towels, bike parking, atm, pool table. Really great! 10 min walking distance to beach and shops within 3 min. Do not hesitate!

In general, I had a good stay! The only thing is that it is really cold in the bedroom!!

• 3rd Dec 2014

This is probably one of the worst hostels in Miami. They seem to think that because it's a party hostel, the guests will be too drunk to notice all the problems with this place. The rooms and bathrooms badly need renovation. On one room, the door (leading outdoors) had no lock (seems like it broke ages ago and was never repaired). No one talks to each other and the "parties" they offer are just that they sell the same tickets as all the other hostels for a local promoter's parties.

Thumbs up for Miami Hostel! =) A friend from NY recommended that I stay here since she said it was a great chill out place...and it certainly was! It had a free barbeque the that I arrived, free breakfast ( a bagel n coffee), and unlimited tea during the day. They even got a jacuzzi and a pool table next to a huge bar where I had the chance to make some friends from France.... and a hammock!! // its 8 blcks from the beach, the bus for downtown is on the corner and you have wholefoods 2 blocks!

• 29th Nov 2014