Miami Hotel Melbourne Reviews

13 Hawke Street, Melbourne, Australia

I've stayed here before and the staff - as always - are brilliant. Was here to do business so a desk for my computer would have been good. I prefer to control my own A/C but they control it it from the front desk and although you can ask them to turn it up or down it because a bit of a pain to ask all the time as the temperature changes throughout the day. These are only small gripes - this place is brilliant.

We got a very cheap online-deal, great value for money. The hotel is about 20min. walk from the "free tram zone", but here are some very nice restaurants arround the corner. Furniture is outdated, but the room was clean.