Miami Hotel Melbourne Reviews

13 Hawke Street, Melbourne, Australia

Just didn't like the breakfast served. The panckages were dry and they burned the muffin.

• 24th Oct 2014

My friend and I recently stayed at Miami Hotel Melbourne and we loved it. Great value for money, comfortable rooms which are serviced daily, access to a well equipped kitchen, close to public transport and a very short walk to local cafes and restaurants. Thoroughly recommend.

• 28th Sep 2014

It was a good choice of accomodation but it was bad luck we were there just when the guest kitchen was closed because of refurbishment. That will be good for future guests though.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

This was the first time for me at the MIAMI. We where a little bit out of town, but I did not know that the TRAMS were just up the road in Victoria street. Having always stayed in Spencer Street this took a little getting used too. The room was perfect. 2 beds for 2 blokes. The Hotel was very clean and very quiet. Also has a very nice Cafe for breakfast downstairs.

• 1st Aug 2014

The staff were, without a doubt, the best part of Miami Hotel. Each and every one of the staff members who I came across delivered excellent customer service. My room was just what I needed for my short stay in the CBD- small with a fridge and a kettle. It did feel a bit grotty, however, like it need a bit of TLC, the WiFi was awful and was only really any good first thing in the morning and my bathroom was absolutely freezing due to the windows in the bathroom having slats which couldn't close.

• 17th Jul 2014

I had a wonderful time in Melbourne & staying at Miami Hotel makes it worth while. The staff was very helpful, the room is spacious & clean, the hotel has an easy excess to the city & eating places. I definitely will stay there again on my next trip to Melbourne.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

The check in staff on Friday 6/6/14 (midday) were great (very busy but helpful.

• 6th Jun 2014

The lady staff(holy) and a guy staff from dubai are the most helpful staff i have ever met. Its great staying there!

Staff was great. Very helpful and friendly. Room was superb.