Miami Springs Inn Reviews

661 East Drive, Miami, USA

I had 2 reservations. The first one was not found. Lucky me there was a room. The room 215 was in another building. It was raining and no one even offered to help me find the place. The shower was cold, there was no telephone and the wi-fi was out of order. Even then, the girl gave me a password (!) for nothing and just told me latter, after I ask her. The second time, the room was better, the shower was ok, but I could have missed my flight. They said they could wake me up, but no one did.

• 16th Jul 2013

It's not an actual hostel, but a shabby drive-in motel, which means if you have no car the location is absolutely terrible. There are no computers avaible, and all facilities are on poor conditions, starting from beds and linen with holes in them, continuing to dirty floors, broken windows etc. In addition it ins located right next to a street which is why there's a lot of noise (in addition to the old extremly loud room-ac). Considering this lack of service 50$ a night are way too pricey.

Dont stay here. Room was very dirty, the floor was covered in dirt and the shower hadn't been cleaned. The air con was old and outdated making it far too noisy to keep on during the night. Staff we very unhelpful, in the morning we asked the guy on reception to pre-book a cab to the airport for 10am which he agreed to do, however by 10:30am there was no taxi. It took more requests to finally have him call a cab and one soon arrived. No apology, all staff members were extremely rude.

We chose this place because it was cheap and near the airport, so we did not expect much. And we did not get much! The place shows no interest, linens and curtains were spotted, we could hear the neighbor's TV... Anyway the beds were comfy enough to sleep in and that was what we needed. If you need more... find another place!

Very dirty, there were bugs in the room, the room was cleant only on the 1st day, but not really. The website said breakfast was included in them room rate, but it was not. I will never stay again in that place.

• 1st Mar 2013

The location is close to airport, we get walk a few minutes and get on bus for a short ride. The price is really attractive for the room and facilities, it is not very bad as mention by prior comments. But i guess the office location should be arranged or.. have notice / directions to let customers to find out more easily..especially for night comers. Refrigerator is not working... but it has sounds.

• 8th Feb 2013
  • Hong Kong

Miami Springs is good for who has one car and is next to airport. The reception isn´t good and doesn´t have breakfast. Surely I won´t came back there.

• 30th Sep 2012

Even though they had free wifi it was not possile to use it in the room. You had to go to the (small) lobby to be connected. On the homepage was said thete id breakfast included - but there wasn 't. Staff was nice and helpful and the room was clean abnd had everything you needed :)

• 6th Jul 2012
  • Austria

Security involed a push button exterior door. Comcast service was out, there was hair all over the pillows & the floors were filthy and ant parade in the bathroom but that can be expected in Florida. Next door bar took all hotel parking parking spaces available. They advertised a continental breakfast, none was provided & they tried to charge $45/night when the Internet price was $40/night. The staff was very friendly & they had no problem reimbursing me when I checked out 3 days early.

• 28th Apr 2012