4.4
Rating 18 Total Reviews
4.4
Rating 18 Total Reviews
Miami Springs Inn Located at 661 East Drive, , Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 33166 661 East Drive
44% 18
25.8087950 -80.2723520
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
15th Jan 2016
2.3

I felt insecure the moment I came to the hostel. The location seemed great because it was near to the airport as in the information but actually you still need at least 15 min by car to get to the airport. The staff was neither friendly nor helpful. The room stank at it was really dirty. Also the air conditioner didn't work. I asked the staff for help but they just promise me to come by. No one came. For 60 dollars I expected more than that. Worst accommodation I have ever been!