Micro Hotel Reviews

Room 9, 5/F, Alhambra Building, 385 Nathan Road,Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

overall is a good hotel with basic facilities. it is really "micro" especially the bathroom. one thing not good of it is the hot water for bathing. you need to wait about 30 minutes for the water to heat up before the next person can bath and bathing have to be done within around 20 minutes as the hot water will be used up. however, this will not be a problem during summer.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

The location of this hostel is quite good. There is a subway station nearby and there are lots of places to eat and shop around it. The room was very tiny. Besides the bed we had barely enough space to move. The "bathroom" is not a real room, it is more of a shower cabin made out of glass with a toilet and a sink in it. Also the smell was also not that nice. We were not able to fully close the window, so there was a bit of noise and it was quite cold. Unfortunately the heater did not work :/

Good place, safe and clean. Only issue is you have to pay to store your luggage the day you check out

There's nothing wrong with the hostel, the wrong is the guess of the hostel, my friend spotted an un flush toilet twice :( beside that the hostel was good, the receptionist was nice and please repair the ceiling of the toilet the white 'dust' kept falling while showering and please add an info of how the toilet flush it takes time to find for the first time.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

The second day when i come back in my room after dinner When I returned to my room after dinner there was a people who work in the hotel trying to find a tool in a box, there was in my room the body was not mine and contained none of my business, but how, and they walked into the room and why while I lived there The entered code is always the same and all the staff can enter the rooms This is not very reassuring, but nothing was stolen my

• 18th Feb 2014

Okay for a short stay. For a longer stay the rooms are really too small

CHECK OUT TIME 10: 00 am Too early

• 12th Jan 2014

The location is strategic, 5 minutes walk to subway station, 1 minute walk to bus stop. The room is clean, but small. No kitchen or breakfast.

Great. Rooms are micro and not good for tall people.

Rooms in Hong Kong are tiny. This is standard though. Was like a treasure hunt trying to find the place with notes left on pin boards directing us to different areas with codes listed on them. Anyone could've taken it and gotten in. We had to wait until 11pm for someone to collect our money. We stayed up til 1:30am. No one came. Had to find "The Helper" the next day to give it to her. Found our door left unlocked. No explanation. Heaters always ridiculously hot. Strange place. Not a hostel feel.

The hotel is clean and newly renovated. Bathroom is small. 10 mins walk to MTR station. Staff is friendly.

Micro is a small but a nice place, but I think this is pretty a standard for HK guest house. Colorful and helpful staff. Laundry service is very convenient. Very good location, located next to temple street. 6 mins to MTR. but I don't recommend this for people expecting something luxury.

• Indonesia

They have nice and clean small rooms, basically like every hostel room you'll find in Hong Kong. I loved this place and I recommend it to travellers who are looking for a nice and cozy place to end a tiring day in Hong Kong. Staff are great too! They helped us all the way.

• Cambodia

freshly remodeled! very nice inside! the least expensive and also nicest of all the guest houses I stayed at while in hongkong! everything you could ask for! rooms have just enough space to sleep in, not exactly living quarters if you are used to being in america. the staff was awesome as well! really helped me find my way around town and were quite kind and spoke great english! Make sure to get there before the front desk closes!

• Argentina

The owners were cheerful and helpful-made us feel comfortable. The rooms were small but tastefully furnished, looked much better than the photos had turned them out. The best thing about the space was the cleanliness, our rooms looked clean, the bathroom was clean- and not having to share bathrooms with any other hostel guests was great! P.S. a really small complaint- sheets instead of the mattress protectors would be preferred!

• 15th Nov 2013

smalll Hotel in 5th floor..micro as Name says..had a Family room for 3, 6 sqm including bath, feels like the smallest cruise cabin, no window..staff was very friendly and helpful, but no creditcards accepted..good surrounding..Kowloon is a nice place

• 15th Nov 2013

Super small, as the name implies. More a large closet than a room. If you are over 6 foot I wouldn't bother. I couldn't stand it for more than one night, but otherwise, the place is clean and gets the job done. Check out Golden Island Guesthouse instead, much bigger rooms and same price.

it is a good place for a short stay

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Chile

Quite good location but the room is somewhat small especially for the bathroom. A reasonable place to stay the night while exploring the city outside in the day.

View all Hong Kong Bed and Breakfasts