Microtel Bauhaus Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 686, Floor E, Apt 1., Barcelona, Spain

Really good place to stay in! I stayed with my grandma for 5 nights and we had an excellent time in Microtel Bauhaus. The only problem is that since walls are really thin we could hear all the noises from the neighbours but I guess that's part of it. We were really surprised with the kitchen as it was way better than expected. The location is AMAZING. I totally recommend it.

Generally the hostel was really good and recommandable: clean, newly furnished and in a good estate; however, I was disappointed about room as the previous reviews made me think it was amazing. I am sure we had the "worst" room. It was a double room and was relatively small. Outside our room (which was very dark) was an air-conditioner which woke us up several times a night. Also, when my girlfriend paid, she did not get change. Bathrooms, kitchen and rooms are cleaned everyday which was nice.

Very nice, clean rooms & facilities. It's very nice that bathrooms and kitchens are only shared by a limited number of rooms - no waiting to use the facilites! Very quiet and well-kept place, good location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Check-in is a bit weird, as you need to call them to tell them when you arrive and payment seems to be cash-only. Would recommend that those things be listed in the description, as it would've been helpful to know those things before booking.

View all Barcelona Apartments