Microtel Bauhaus Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via 686, Floor E, Apt 1., Barcelona, Spain

welcome, facilities, and location.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Overall a very nice stay, though I would have preferred our sheets to be changed once during our stay, since we stayed for a week.

• 24th May 2015
  • Norway

It was a nice stay, but we have stayed in a lot of hostels and this is much like any other nice and clean hostel with private rooms. The staff was friendly but the building manager was not. It was hard to get everything sorted since there is no front desk and they want a down to the minute arrival time. you are supposed to call when arriving in bcn, but without an international phone, it's not that easy. No coupons or discounts were given to us for any of the listed things.

The reception at the hostel, was not the most pleasant. The bedroom, contrary to what was seen in the photo had no window and the TV was not working. Additional information about the city existed only in brochures. Overall though the location is good and the hostel was a calm place to be the quality price fell far short.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Really good place to stay in! I stayed with my grandma for 5 nights and we had an excellent time in Microtel Bauhaus. The only problem is that since walls are really thin we could hear all the noises from the neighbours but I guess that's part of it. We were really surprised with the kitchen as it was way better than expected. The location is AMAZING. I totally recommend it.

View all Barcelona Apartments