MidTown Hostel

Fabulous 538 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 538 Total Reviews

17th May 2017

Excellent location, very clean room and bathroom, friendly staff. Thank you very much

• England, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017

Central location, very clean hostel,comfortable beds, home environment

24th Mar 2017
5.1

It's a great location. I wouldn't go back. tiny, cramped, doesn't feel clean. strange atmosphere for a city hostel at the wkend, no socialising, def not very fun, we were asked to be quiet when we were chatting in the kitchen on a Friday night. 3 days after the stay I realised I'd left a pair of jeans behind, so I asked if they'd seen them. To my disappointment, they had..but had thrown them away! Only my group stayed in that room, so I would have expected an email. V poor service.

• bedpotatoe
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Booked a three bedroom, it was clean and cozy. The beds were comfy, though the heater was on timer, it wasn't too cold at night. Didn't use the showers, but the bathroom upstairs is spacious and adequate. Wi-fi was good. Security was alright, the main door has a code and you get the keys to your room. It was a bit difficult to get hold of reception when we wanted to check out. We only stayed a night in Nottingham, but it was overall a very pleasant experience.

25th Dec 2016
7.1

Great location right in the heart of the city. Really was no one there besides me because it was Christmas day. There was only books and a xbox in the comon area. The city has a lot to offer and everything is in walking distance.

• hkapple
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

The location is wonderful! Right in the middle of everything! I live the TV room and the dining room/kitchen. The staffs are great! I had some last minute changes to my plans and they are gracious enough to let me modify my booking. The only down side is that there's only 2 toilets and showers for the entire hostel. I was there when it's almost empty but I can imagine how long you need to wait if the place is fully booked. I would definitely go back again! And i would recommend the place!

• lilybovill
15th Dec 2016

Stayed in a private twin room. Beds were SO comfy, and while some furnishings looked a little old, you could tell everything was spotlessly clean. Location was perfect. Got our own keys for the private room but lockers were available for dorm stay. Stayed on a Thursday night so can't comment on atmosphere or street noise when you're trying to sleep, however there is a church with a bell tower which could be heard quite loudly. Staff were cool. Would recommend wholeheartedly!