Superb 499 Total Reviews
Superb 499 Total Reviews
MidTown Hostel Located at 5A Thurland Street, , Nottingham.
England
Nottingham Nottinghamshire NG1 3DR 5A Thurland Street
97% 499
52.9540676 -1.1467623
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

I am so glad I chose to stay at Midtown. The staff are awesome; they go WAY out of their way to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable. I felt like I was at home, and for me that is the best hostel experience. Thank you guys for an amazing stay! (And for always asking if I needed anything from the store, walking me to the bus station, the wine, ice cream, water balloon fight... etc. ) I highly recommend this hostel.

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

Very nice hostel. Did not use the common area. Beds (bunk bed in 6 person dorm) very comfy. Staff lovely. Hard to find the hostel in the first place though, very narrow, poorly signed door In between two larger buildings. Would recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016

I booked a 6 bed mixed dorm and was thrilled to be placed in a 3 bed instead for my 2 night stay. Which it then turned out I had the whole room to myself. The bathroom was massive and close by. The shower lacked pressure for my taste. Fabulous location in the middle of town and staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

I have to say I really liked everything and I was very pleased during my residence in the hostel :) Mark is great, sociable and funny, if you have any problems he is willing to help out good people. I strongly recommend to everyone who is gonna to spend a couple of days in Nottingham :) Andrea

20th Jun 2016

Very Friendly staff, and great location which located at the center of the city.

14th Jun 2016

Central location, friendly staff and spacious, comfortable room!

• England, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2016

Great location right in the centre of town and importantly for people going to gigs at Rock City its only 5 mins walk away. Comfy beds with decent space for two people in the twin room. Very friendly and helpful staff. A very warm welcome. Excellent value for money.

9th Jun 2016

Really helpful warden (and I mean it!). Hostel was difficult to locate -- is the street sign obscured by scaffolding on the corner?

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

The staff are amazing! They make sure you have everything you need. Great place to hangout and meet great people :)

15th May 2016