MidTown Hostel Reviews

5A Thurland Street, Nottingham, England

It's a really nice place to stay. Very friendly and interesting people and convenient to the city centre.

• 20th Jan 2016
  • China

Good place run by good guys

People great and personal awesome location perfect !!!

• 29th Dec 2015

I had a great time there! I felt like home at midtown, definetly will stay there again!

I asked for a receiptfor the money I passed to them, they said I could have one if I wanted one. Bit odd I never did get a receipt. Also I didnot get my 2 pence change. I paid cash. I thought it was expensive as breakfast was not included in the cost. very plain hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at Midtown Hostel. However, with regard to security, my room was always open due to the other people sleeping there, which is why I didn't feel comfortable leaving my luggage in there. The lockers are quite small, so you cannot leave it in there, and the only alternative is to only lock only the valuable things in there. However, the lockers didn't look too solid to me. Apart from this issue, I liked the hostel. The staff was friendly, the kitchen/living room comfortable

Great Hostel!!! Very cosy and friendly people! Top!

• 11th Oct 2015

Great place, great stuff. Would go back undoubtedely

• 7th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

A bit rough, but the hostel had a good sense of character through the other occupants and staff.

The place is nice and calm, anyone can relax there for sure. Good and complete use of facilities like TV, boardgames, playstation, books and free coffee and tea. The rooms were clean and tidy everytime and the staff was really nice. He gave a comfortable atmosphere around as he treated everyone nicely and in a mannered way, alongside joking and playing around. recommend this place.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Mexico

Great staff! They are amazing! I have been very happy to live there for 3 weeks! Look forward to coming back!

• 14th Sep 2015

The Midtown Hostel is a pearl in the wonderful city centre of Nottingham. Not only is the hostel good value for money, the staff and overall atmosphere of the place are exceeding expectations. Best of luck on their future endeavours and keep up good work!

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Lithuania

A great hostel in downtown. Mark, the staff member was very nice & helpful, our twin room was spacious, the beds were comfortable and there was no noise at Friday night. We could check in and use the kitchen after 11pm (not obvious, many hostels close the kitchen for the night). Has a great lounge & a well equipped kitchen, lockers to use and everything is clean and well-functioning. Bit expensive but so are most accommodations in the UK.