MidTown Hostel Reviews

5A Thurland Street, Nottingham, England

The hostel has the best location in Nothingham, but that's all, the others custumer were kinda very creepy! I booked 3 bed is a room for 6, but as there was a room for 3 avaiable, the guy who works there ( I don't remember his name) was very nice giving us that room by the same price! At first sight he looked like a jackass, but i maybe he was just tired, cus he helped us a lot!

Great staff, thanks very much!

• 4th Oct 2013

Maybe the best hostel I visited!

• 14th Sep 2013

I was with my brother on an journey around England and I can say: A small Hostel in the middle of Nottingham. The Stuff is very helpful, friendly and funny. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. A big common room and a clean kitchen. The Midtown has an kind of student-flat atmosphere. We enjoy our stay !

Great location, easy to find. Came back to find dorm room unlocked which was a little worrying. Only seemed to be one shower. Would stay again though.

• 15th Aug 2013

loved this place

Great place, very well kept. Staff were good fun :)

• 3rd Aug 2013

I booked just for 2 days, but after I decided to stay there 1 month.. best hostel ever

• 16th Jul 2013

Nice hostel! Staff very friendly!

Staff were helpful and the location was good. The facilities were average and could become crowded.

• 9th Jul 2013

It was a good experience overall. Though the hostel had wifi but still I do think a desktop or computer could be kept . The location was good with friendly hostel staffs. The beds in the dorm were fine , not squeaky but however they were slightly shorter in height i mean you cannot sit on the lower bed. However overall the hostel was worth trying.

Great people, service and location. Very clean as well. I'd definitely use again.

• 29th Jun 2013
  • sototsaki
  • Greece

Fantastic staff. Very thoughtful and helpful. Clean and convenient place.

Nice little hostel that is right smack in the middle of nottingham. Secure, clean, nice staff.

Please change your shower electronic system!

Fantastic place right in the heart of the town, staff were fantastic!! My only guilty bit is i lost the key in the room somewhere! I hope the owners found it,

Security is quite relaxed. The door code did not change while I was there. On departure I asked if I could leave my bag there for a couple of hours, I was told I could leave it in the living room. I returned one evening to find the dorm room was unlocked with the key in the lock. I stayed two nights and had my belongings moved and bed striped and re-made for the second night. A bucket of water and bleech sat in the corner of the bathroom for three days. The entire place seems unorganised.

There's nothing fancy about this hostel, but it has everything you may need and an amazing location. I would recommend it.

• 5th May 2013
  • Spain

just enjoyable :) willing to come back any time I'm in Nottingham :)

A simple small hostel that would do you well if just staying a night. Went to buy some pasta to come back to find that there wasn't a cooker or stove, only a microwave - so keep this in mind. Free WIFI and nice folks too.