Midtown Hostel Reviews

Podwale Staromiejskie 105/106 lok.1, Gdansk, Poland

Clean and brand new hostel with a good location. Friendly staff. Nothing to complain about. Only thing if you book a twin bed room, you will get a bunkbed not two normal beds.

Great hostels in a wonderful city

We`ve enjoyed staying in Midtown Hostel during 3 nights. It has good location, very supportive staff and pleasant atmosphere. The very important thing is that when I`ve forgot my favorite sleeping T-shirt and contacted receptionist a day later, they`ve sent it back to me in Warsaw. Thanks again!

Very helpful and kind staff, big and confortable double room, the perfect place for a couple !

The staff is excellent. They gave me a map and explained everything I needed and even more. It's very clean there and very quite at nights so you can have a complete rest when you are in the hostel. Also breakfasts were nice. The one minus I've met there - there's no female-male rooms, but I'm sure you can deal with it by asking administrator. If I'll come back to Gdańsk I would definitely choose Midtowm Hostel again!

Comfortable hostel with really friendly staff ! Nice location, close to the railway station and to the city center. I would definitely stay there if I come back to Gdansk again.

Great location, very clean and stylish. Very friendly/helpful/informative Staff. Fantastic hostel which I would highly recommend.

Awesome atmosphere and people. Only the soundproofnes of the rooms was terribly poor. Remember to take earplugs if you're a light sleeper!

Outside looks sketch. But the inside is wonderful. Very clean and tidy. It's very comfortable.

Small hostel very centrally placed- 5 mins from the train station and 5 mins from main part of the old town. Very clean throughout. Modern interior. Staff eager to be pleasant and helpful. Good showers. Basic Breakfast included with free all day tea/coffee.

This is by far the best hostel that I have ever stayed at. It was so clean, and I actually was walking around in bare feet most of the time. The staff is amazing and so informative, especially Zuza. She was filled with useful information on where to go out, restaurants to go to and other sights that are a must see. The hostel has a very homey feel which made us feel very at home for out 4 day stay. The location is also perfect- 8 minute walk from the train station and so close to Old town.

• 27th Dec 2014