Midtown Hostel Reviews

Podwale Staromiejskie 105/106 lok.1, Gdansk, Poland

very cozy and quiet place with excellent location

I have travelled extensively and Midtown Hostel has the nicest facilities I've ever seen and is the cleanest "hostel" I've ever stayed in.

• 1st Jul 2014

Good for backpacker, very good location

The best hostel we ever been :)

I'm really happy to recommend this hostel! I can say that it i has a lot going for it but I really must praise the staff who are just brilliant. I met 4-5 of them during my 2 nights staying here and they were all fantastic. If I return to Gdansk, I will definitely be staying here again! Nice work Midtown!

A very nice place to stay. Comfortable, clean, and good advice from the helpful staff. I'll likely stay again next time I visit Gdansk.

• 13th Jun 2014

I don't know if it was the time frame or the location, but as a traveler who likes to get out and meet people the other guests staying there were all older, or couples that kept to themselves. It is very clean, very nice, and location is close to old town, but overall is was just a place to put your stuff and sleep. Might have just been the weekend I was staying there though.

It was almost like hotel. Everything is good except bed matrix. :)

Hostel was clean and very nice, beds were so comfortable! Very quiet and calm, great for a relaxing spot.

perfect hostel: very clean (you have to take your shoes off inside the hostel), quiet, good location.

Great stay, very helpful staff. Only minor drawback the small-yet bright- room. Excellent stay, would recommend :-)

Awesome place! The location is excellent (close to the main train station and all the nightlife activity centres), the staff very friendly, helpful and eager to give precious insider information on where to eat, drink and spend your time, the interior design unexpectedly neat (especially when compared to most hostels I've been to) and all the facilities (bathrooms, kitchen) clean. I definitely recommend it to anybody planning on visiting Gdańsk and/or the rest of Tricity!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Poland

This hostel is really amazing, you can feel at home there. The guys at the front desk are there to help you in every thing and are always smiling. Dorm room has ample storage space, the mattress is comfortable. The hostel is very clean. If ever in Gdansk again, will stay here. I would recommend this place!

• 3rd Apr 2014