Midtown Hostel

Superb 313 Total Reviews
Superb 313 Total Reviews

6th Jun 2017
7.7

Overall was decent experience. The two females were wonderful but the male was pretty strict about quiet hours, which I get for the common area, but my last night everyone in our room was conversing after 11 in our room, yet we were asked to be quiet as it was past 11. Everything else was great just sort of weird to be told after 11pm you can't have a conversation with your roommates when everyone is still awake. First night I think I was the youngest by a good 15 years.. kind of weird.

25th Apr 2017

Good location close to shops ^& historic part of the town.Clean,secure,modern small hostel good wifi & dorms friendly helpful staff.Unlimited tea/coffee & cereal available for breakfast bathrooms fine good value.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

Well-equipped rooms and facilities with a certain brand new feeling, even though according to the friendly stuff the hostel is in operation for years. Location is great, as it is only a few minutes walk away from the train/bus station as well as from the main sights in the old town. Would go back if i show up again in Gdansk.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th Apr 2017

Awesome hostel everything is clean and well looked after. The kitchen is pretty small, but it's only a small hostel so it's ok. I arrived early in the morning and the staff were kind enough to let me check in a few hours early so that I could get a few hours sleep. Would definitely stay here again!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

A nice, clean and bright hostel in a good location at the edge of the old town of Gdansk. Staff were amazing, super friendly and helpful! The facilities were clean and functional, but there are only two bathrooms for the entire hostel which, if the place had been fully booked, might have led to issues.

11th Apr 2017

My best experience in Poland so far. A great hostel in the very center of Gdansk and close to the train station. The beds have plugs, lamps and lockers, and a very quiet ambient. The people in the reception help you with everything you need. If I come back to Gdansk I will go for sure to Midtown Hostel again.

4th Apr 2017

Was a wonderful hostel. Looked really nice inside, when I was on the couch I felt as if I were in an apartment. Loved the bathrooms, there was plenty of room to move around when taking a shower

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

I really like the hostel a lot - beautiful (it's a rare description but it's true) and clean. Excellent facilities and staff and they also help you print your boarding passes for free! It saved me a lot of troubles.

27th Mar 2017

This was my first time in Europe. Hostel is conveniently located near the Copenhagen Central Station. Easy to find and easy to check in (self check-in). Staff super friendly and very helpful when you have questions, just don't ask during rush hour (they could get overwhelmed). Rooms are very clean. Hostel will host several events for visitors like Yoga, Running, Bike tour and Salsa night. etc. Staff: Ivy, although we started on the wrong foot, she later apologized and did more than make up

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2017

It was so nice hostel. Location is perfect. So when you go to train station, it would be perfect. And Gdansk is quite small city. So when you stay here, you can reach anywhere:) And of course I liked hostels all the staffs.