Midtown Hostel

Superb 303 Total Reviews
Superb 303 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

A nice, clean and bright hostel in a good location at the edge of the old town of Gdansk. Staff were amazing, super friendly and helpful! The facilities were clean and functional, but there are only two bathrooms for the entire hostel which, if the place had been fully booked, might have led to issues.

11th Apr 2017

My best experience in Poland so far. A great hostel in the very center of Gdansk and close to the train station. The beds have plugs, lamps and lockers, and a very quiet ambient. The people in the reception help you with everything you need. If I come back to Gdansk I will go for sure to Midtown Hostel again.

4th Apr 2017

Was a wonderful hostel. Looked really nice inside, when I was on the couch I felt as if I were in an apartment. Loved the bathrooms, there was plenty of room to move around when taking a shower

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

I really like the hostel a lot - beautiful (it's a rare description but it's true) and clean. Excellent facilities and staff and they also help you print your boarding passes for free! It saved me a lot of troubles.

27th Mar 2017

This was my first time in Europe. Hostel is conveniently located near the Copenhagen Central Station. Easy to find and easy to check in (self check-in). Staff super friendly and very helpful when you have questions, just don't ask during rush hour (they could get overwhelmed). Rooms are very clean. Hostel will host several events for visitors like Yoga, Running, Bike tour and Salsa night. etc. Staff: Ivy, although we started on the wrong foot, she later apologized and did more than make up

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2017

It was so nice hostel. Location is perfect. So when you go to train station, it would be perfect. And Gdansk is quite small city. So when you stay here, you can reach anywhere:) And of course I liked hostels all the staffs.

• England, Male, 31-40
6th Mar 2017

Really nice and friendly, in the centre on the town. Ideal location. Would go back.

28th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here - a lovely chilled atmosphere and very peaceful and tranquil. Ideal location and the interior is done to a really high specification including underfloor heating. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hostel and I will certainly visit again in the future.

28th Feb 2017

Excellent all around

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017
5.7

I stayed in 4 men room with my friend. People at reception were friendly and they knew English which is the best thing for me since almost 90% of the people I've met in Poland didn't know English. I stayed only for the sleep but cannot really say the place was clean especially toilets. The thing that made me angry the most is that they give you sheets and you have to put them on the bed. Also they charge you extra for towel. Really if you have at least 1 friend you can rent house for that money.

Thank You for Your opinion. We trying to keep cleanness in toilets as good as we can at least 5 times a day, but when toilets are common sometimes guests make it dirty when we don't know. Therefore we have information in toilets where we ask guest to let us know when someting is dirty. We very sorry for inconvenience. Bed sheets we do not make in dormitory room, because of hygienic and keep it clean from personal clothes other guest from the room. When You ask, we are always ready to help You with making your bed.