Midtown Hostel

Superb 288 Total Reviews

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017
5.7

I stayed in 4 men room with my friend. People at reception were friendly and they knew English which is the best thing for me since almost 90% of the people I've met in Poland didn't know English. I stayed only for the sleep but cannot really say the place was clean especially toilets. The thing that made me angry the most is that they give you sheets and you have to put them on the bed. Also they charge you extra for towel. Really if you have at least 1 friend you can rent house for that money.

Thank You for Your opinion. We trying to keep cleanness in toilets as good as we can at least 5 times a day, but when toilets are common sometimes guests make it dirty when we don't know. Therefore we have information in toilets where we ask guest to let us know when someting is dirty. We very sorry for inconvenience. Bed sheets we do not make in dormitory room, because of hygienic and keep it clean from personal clothes other guest from the room. When You ask, we are always ready to help You with making your bed.

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

This place is awesome. From the first second that I stepped through to the last second in which I left, the staff friendliness was top class. No problem was too big a problem and I felt well looked after at all times. Great facilities and the location is pretty good too. Would highly recommend.

• Spain, Couple, 18-24
6th Dec 2016

The quality of the hostel's rooms and facilities is similar to what you would find in a good hotel, beautiful, new, and well thought. We rented the room for two people which was small but very comfy and adequate. Totally worth the price

• Australia, Male, 31-40
29th Sep 2016

Beautiful hostel, felt more like an apartment with spacious TV/lounge area. Bathrooms were spotless. Certainly not a party hostel, but a great place to relax for enjoying Gdańsk.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

Great hostel however did have to take our shoes off and floor wasn't that clean to be walking around in socks or bare feet. Was definitely an older crowd as well - good if you wanted a break from party hostels

• Poland, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Astonished with amazing staff always ready to answer any question, perfect standards, clean rooms and bathrooms, closeness to the centre of the town and overall great value for money. Me and my friend were delighted to be visiting such nice hostel and we will definitely be back and soon!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

Very nice hostel! Staff is friendly and can recommend some great spots around town! This hostel was the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Several times per day I saw the staff cleaning the bathrooms, common areas etc. Overall very satisfied with my stay here!