Midtown Hostel Reviews

Podwale Staromiejskie 105/106 lok.1, Gdansk, Poland

Needed to wait for a shower a bit

Great hostel in an excellent location! We had a private room and loved it, very big room with comfy bed. The receptionist was very nice and gave us great places to go to.

Very nice hostel! A few things though, that could be improved: Extra Toilette (2 are not enough); a little shelf and electricity plug at each bed.

Clean and brand new hostel with a good location. Friendly staff. Nothing to complain about. Only thing if you book a twin bed room, you will get a bunkbed not two normal beds.

Great hostels in a wonderful city

We`ve enjoyed staying in Midtown Hostel during 3 nights. It has good location, very supportive staff and pleasant atmosphere. The very important thing is that when I`ve forgot my favorite sleeping T-shirt and contacted receptionist a day later, they`ve sent it back to me in Warsaw. Thanks again!

Very helpful and kind staff, big and confortable double room, the perfect place for a couple !

The staff is excellent. They gave me a map and explained everything I needed and even more. It's very clean there and very quite at nights so you can have a complete rest when you are in the hostel. Also breakfasts were nice. The one minus I've met there - there's no female-male rooms, but I'm sure you can deal with it by asking administrator. If I'll come back to Gdańsk I would definitely choose Midtowm Hostel again!

Comfortable hostel with really friendly staff ! Nice location, close to the railway station and to the city center. I would definitely stay there if I come back to Gdansk again.

Great location, very clean and stylish. Very friendly/helpful/informative Staff. Fantastic hostel which I would highly recommend.

Awesome atmosphere and people. Only the soundproofnes of the rooms was terribly poor. Remember to take earplugs if you're a light sleeper!

Outside looks sketch. But the inside is wonderful. Very clean and tidy. It's very comfortable.